Guilty Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were only a few feet from the edge of the bed so we staggered over to it together as we clawed at each other. I hit it with the back of my legs and sat down on the edge. She let go of me and I fell backward onto the bed, holding my arms up in a gesture for her to join me. Instead she grabbed my pajamas at the waistband, stretched the elastic band over my hard-on and pulled them off, turning them inside out. She hooked two thumbs under her panties and jerked them down to her knees. She wriggled her legs and the panties fell to the floor.

She kicked her panties away and paused briefly, standing at the end of the bed stark naked, looking down at me before climbing onto the bed. I was very aware and self-conscious of my nakedness and exposed erection. Her eyes focused on my hard throbbing cock and I had a flash of embarrassment because she was seeing me like this. In spite of what was happening she was still my daughter and it wasn't my habit to let her see me naked.

I had moved higher up on the bed so my feet weren't hanging over. She got on the bed and was ready to crawl over me by straddling my legs, her arms at my hips, her knees at my ankles. Her pendulous breasts, aided in their appearance by gravity, were tipped with bullet hard, erect nipples. I was throbbing hard with anticipation. She was completely focused on looking at my hard-on. Then her head dipped down obscuring my view of her breasts. She was breathing heavily through her mouth and I felt her warm breath on my cock.

I thought, "She's really going to do it. She's going to give me a blow-job."

I was tingling with excitement as I watched her red painted lips open wider to take my erection into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the swollen flange and I thought I was going to cum immediately but I didn't. I watched in fascination as more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. She moved her right hand to the base of my shaft and stroked me gently a few times while bobbing her head up and down, sucking on me. She took it out of her mouth and looked up at me, smiling with a satisfied look before starting to crawl higher. My cock glistened with her saliva.

She stopped when her pussy came in contact with my erection. She pressed her body against me and I could feel her heat. We hadn't spoken a word until she whispered in my ear, "Was that good for you?"

"That is incredibly good, Honey. I can't believe this is happening."

"You even taste good too. I've wanted this for so long." She raised up, offering one of her long tapered breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect with excitement. I raised my head and took the offering into my mouth listening to her pleasurable moaning sounds as I sucked and stroked her.

I pushed my hard-on at her pussy attempting to enter her but I missed. I tried again and failed again. She reached down, took my penis and put it in for me, moving it back and forth a couple of times until the swollen cock head passed beyond her pussy lips. She was so incredibly wet I slipped in easily, feeling the tightness of her hole envelop my cock.

She suddenly plunged downward, engulfing my entire hard-on in a single smooth thrust and immediately started fucking me with a frenzy of deep plunging movements. I raised my hips and pushed up to meet her, penetrating a little deeper. She moved her pelvis up and down rapidly, making loud slapping noises when our bodies crashed together. Smack! smack! smack! as she drove my pole deep into her with each thrust. In a few minutes she started whimpering in a low moan as the beginning of an orgasm started to overtake her body. With her hips raised on an upstroke she hesitated, then three or four more short quick plunges followed and she began crying in a long wail. Her movements slowed deliberately before plunging one more time, hard, to spear me as deep as possible. Her whole body began to shudder and convulse in a giant orgasm. I pumped her hard and furious, quickly reaching my own climax. My cock felt huge in her tight pussy as it enlarged and ejaculated, filling her with hot semen. She collapsed onto me and I held her tightly, rubbing her back. We were silent for a while, just breathing together until she spoke.

"Wasn't that something? I think there's nothing better in the whole world." I lay under her, our sweat-slippery bodies pressed together, feeling empty and embarrassed and sinful, but wanting to do it again, while at the same time feeling disgusted with myself for wanting to. And vaguely sad too.

"I'm quick," she boasted. "Men like someone who's quick don't they?"

"Of course they do. I mean......why wouldn't they?" I thought to myself, "How much experience does she have anyway?" I wanted to ask but I knew I didn't want to know the answer.

After a while I started shrinking. She squeezed her vagina muscles. I responded with a pulse and after a few times of sending muscular messages back and forth my softened penis slid out of her warm moistness into the cooler air. "Ah heck. He felt good in there," she said.

She rolled off to the side and I cradled her against me with my arm under her neck. For a while we were both lost in our own private thoughts about what we had just done. At least I was. I lay with my eyes closed, thinking.

After several minutes she broke the silence, "Well I'm glad. I don't know about you, but I'm glad we did it and I hope you liked doing it. Mostly, I hope you're not sorry, or worse, still mad at me."

"I'm not sorry at all honey. But what do you mean, still mad at you?"

"You know what I mean. You've been mad at me ever since I was a little kid, long before Mom even got real sick."

I pulled my arm out from under her neck, rolled over and propped myself up on one elbow to look down at her. "I'm not mad at you sweetheart." I was already hard again and I didn't want to talk. I rolled on top of her and this time was able to enter easily without her assistance. She willingly spread her knees, ready for me again. It took a long time for me to cum the second time. Both our bodies were sweaty and slippery when I finally came. I collapsed on top of her, my legs and arms shaking from the exertion.

We started talking and didn't stop until she had opened her heart and poured everything out for me to see.

In her mind she had always thought of me as being her first love. At least to her I was the first person that had been openly sexually attracted to her, that had introduced her to sex even though it had never been consummated. She thought I had stopped loving her, was angry with her and couldn't understand why I wouldn't touch her any more. For years she had felt a tremendous sense of rejection and had to go looking elsewhere for the love she needed. She told me she resented me for abandoning her.

"And then later, after mom left, there were lots of times I saw you looking at me like you were interested, but you never did anything about it. My friends would come over and you fooled around and kidded with them but you wouldn't even do that with me. It's like you were afraid of me or something. I even saw you get hard a few times when Keri was here wearing something skimpy and showing some skin. And I would get mad at her because you were paying more attention to her than to me. It wasn't fair." Keri was her best and her closest friend in the world.

"I've wanted you to do this ever since I was little. Well, when I was real little I didn't know anything except it was exciting. Every time I tried to get you interested in me you got mad. I thought there was something wrong with you because you seemed so blind to everything. Does any of that make sense to you?"

I told her how much I had wanted her over the years, how I had wanted to make love with her but was afraid to because I didn't want to hurt her or her mother, she was just a child, she was my daughter, etc, etc.

She ran her hands through my chest hairs. "You know, you don't have to worry about that any more. From now on you can have me any time you want me, day or night. I'm all yours, any time." Her words were soft and sincere, making me hard again. We talked some more, airing our concerns and pent-up emotions to each other until we finally drifted off into a peaceful deep sleep.

I had to leave for work early in the morning. When I awoke Tracie was curled up on the left side of the bed sleeping peacefully. I left her there without disturbing her, had quick shower and left the house.

What a difference a day makes. My feelings coming home that next evening were completely different. All day I had been thinking of her, of our conversation, her seduction, and the fantastic sex. I had fucked my daughter and I had no negative emotions about it. My feelings were all positive and I wanted more, I wanted to do it again. I knew it was waiting for me as soon as I could get home. My understanding of our relationship had changed over night. When I came home from work she was already home from school waiting for me. After our long talk the night before I had a good idea of what to expect but I knew from experience that nothing was ever for certain with Tracie.

She was in the kitchen, waiting, when I came in the door from the garage. She looked so good.

She came to meet me and we stood facing each other, each evaluating the other to see who would make the first move. I looked at her and smiled. She slipped her arms under mine and pressed against me, hugging me tightly in a welcome home. I put one arm around her waist my other hand moved to the swell of her ass and began to massage the firm flesh under her skirt. I pulled her close, wanting her to feel my hard-on that had grown instantly in my pants. I held her by her ass and rubbed my hardness back and forth, hoping she liked how it felt. She looked up into my face, her fingers digging hard into my back. "I've been waiting all day for you to come home. I want to do it again. Fuck me again daddy. Right now" I went berserk. Our hands started tearing the clothes off each other. There was no thought about it at all, just a pure hot, raw, passionate desire to fuck.

We headed towards the bedroom removing each other's clothes as fast as we could on the way. The clothes started flying off in the kitchen and we left a trail of clothes that ended in the bedroom. I was completely naked when we stood beside the bed. The last item to come off was her panties. I knelt down in front of her and slid them off down to her knees. As soon as her pussy was visible I leaned forward and kissed her hairy mound. I needed to get underneath her more, so I moved forward, raised my face, arched my neck uncomfortably and kissed her wetly right on her pussy lips. She had such a grip on my head I thought she was going to rip the hair out of my head.

I lifted her onto the bed then climbed on top of her, straddling her on my knees. I knelt upright on my knees, proudly showing her my erection. She smiled and reached for it, gently wrapping her hand around it. Today I wanted to eat her pussy. She trembled as I slowly slid my body down hers. There was a moment when my face was pressed between her breasts that I almost lost control, but I managed to keep going. My tongue and lips found their way down her stomach and over the swell of her mound. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, leaning up and into her, raising her ass into the air. I kissed her inner thigh, sensing the presence of her hammering pulse, then moved to the sensitive spot where her inner thigh joined her body. I covered her wet pussy lips with my mouth and my tongue went to work. Slapping, sucking noises rose, along with the incredible aroma of hot pussy.

This is what I had been waiting to do. I knew this is what she had been wanting to experience for her first time. I held her in place and alternated sucking her puffy lips into my mouth and running my tongue deeper and deeper into her open slit. I alternated darting my tongue inside her in short quick jabs with broader strokes. Her hands slid down her back so she could prop herself up on her elbows, to help push her hips up to me.

She bucked under me as my tongue grazed her clit again and again. My tongue became sore and tired from my constant licking action and I needed to rest. I stuck it out, making it as thick and long as I could, inserting it as far as I could into her pussy. My hands clenched and unclenched, massaging her firm ass and keeping her wet sex pressed right up to my face. I held my tongue out hard and steady while she rode her clit up and down on my face, rasping her slit on my tongue. She started to cum with her hips still raised in the air and then she had to let go, dropping to the bed, writhing and moaning with pleasure. I was so proud of myself. I had made her cum with my mouth. I moved up and quickly entered her wet pussy fucking her with long hard strokes.

For the next two or three weeks our sex was hot and spontaneous. We did it everywhere and often. After a while the intensity and excitement of knowing we were being incestuous began to wear off a little and we settled into more of a routine, like a couple.

The end of the school year came and with it the realization she would be soon be leaving for college. For the next several months of that summer Tracie shared my bed and we made love every chance we had.

During that time we performed oral sex on each other several times. Twice I had anal sex with her. The first time she was sitting on my lap in the living room watching TV. I was fondling her breasts and my hard-on was throbbing against her butt. She asked me if I want to do it to her in her ass since I was poking at her there in her butt. I was a little surprised at her question. She said she had never done it there before. I hadn't either so this was something new to me also. In my puritan way, I always thought it was a little weird and only done by homosexuals, but now it sounded exciting, like everything else I was doing with her recently.

She went to get the K-Y jelly. When she returned I pulled my pants and underwear down past my knees. She stood in front of me and hiked her skirt up to her waist.

"You do it," she said.

I slid her panties down to her knees, revealing her bushy pussy.

"You still want to do it in my butt?"

Without waiting for an answer she turned and sat on my lap again and liberally greased her anal opening and my erection while I held the back of her skirt up so it wouldn't get greasy.

She took my cock in her hand and put it into the opening of her ass. Very gently she lowered herself onto it, controlling the entry by lowering herself very slowly onto my hard-on. She was pushing pretty hard but we were having a difficult time getting in. Either I was too big or her anal opening was too small. I was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to fuck her this way because she was so tight. Then there was a sudden movement, with a kind of plop and a release of pressure on my stretched penile opening as the swollen flange of my cock head slipped passed her anal opening. Her asshole was now clamped like a vice around the neck of my penis. The rest seemed easy. With short but quick pulsing movements she lowered herself ever deeper until I was completely embedded in her ass.

The second time was when I asked her if I could do it in her ass again. She laughed and teased me, suggesting I was turning into an "ass-man." She seemed delighted that I liked doing it that way. This time we were in the bedroom and she positioned herself at the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. I stood at the end of the bed and I entered her doggie style, with my hands gripping her at the flair of her hips. I went in slowly with very short penetrating pulses like she had done the first time because she was so incredibly tight and I didn't want to hurt her. This time she was more relaxed and I entered with less strain than the first time. As soon as I pushed past her tight barrier I spread her cheeks and carefully and gently pushed my pole all the way in to the hilt. I began pumping her ass vigorously in and out, in and out, in and out, while I fingered her pussy with my right hand. I really liked the feel her ass pressing against my groin when I was deep into her ass.

Then the day came that she had to leave to attend college. We were both sad about separating now that we had found mutual pleasure. It turned out to be a good thing for her to leave home because early that summer, after we started our sexual relationship, she had broken up with her boyfriend Mark, and her social life had deteriorated since she was spending much of her time with me. At college she found a new boyfriend whom she is pretty serious about, and is quite active in many of the college activities. She is going her own way, making her own life.