All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 01'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Witty, well written and credible characters. He isn't seedy, the girls aren't whores (yet, anyway. I've no idea what you have in store for them) and no-one is getting hurt.

Looking forward to part 2.

ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

I echo what OnlyInMyMind said, and add my own kudos for good spelling, punctuation, and grammar. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

Yummy Story!!!!

Mmm mmm mmmm

FDD

WrexscarWrexscarabout 1 year ago

So obvs the other 2 friends are going to want to ride.

You're not going to go there, so a 3 chapter story or is word going to get out and once he is back home he'll have a queue of college girls wanting a mature experience.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

Well, I would say please do go there (Incest). Its fantasy after all, but even then Stephanie needs a turn too ( BDSM ?) , just to fix her attitude problems, so I forsee at least another 3 chapters. perhaps Mary Beth might benefit from a different sort of instruction and maybe his ex needs a reminder of all that good lovin' (Loving wives)?

Even the dick head deserves to get cucked. So many genres you could wander into !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really enjoyable read! It isn't lost on me that I enjoyed this story as much for your writing style and humor as I did for the direction this story seems to be going in. I'd like to read more; I think the protagonist may soon be my hero, lol.........

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

Great start, with your usual high quality. I like the lighthearted, conversational tone of your writing, and the fact that the action comes with some intelligence happening in both people's heads.

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnabout 1 year ago

I Loved it! It is truly refreshing to read a well written piece here. WELL done! I hunger for more….. soon please.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Haven’t read it.

Not gonna read it until it’s finished. I’ve learned to do this with your past stories. It’s just too frustrating waiting for the next installments! I feel like a Victorian gentleman waiting for the next serialization of David Copperfield to hit the stands!

Can you please say something like “FINAL” in the description of your concluding chapter? That way I’ll know to clear my schedule to binge the entire story.

You’ve become my favorite active author here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I made the mistake of reading chapter 5 first. Now I’ve started on chap 1 and it is already past 12 midnight so that’s my day fucked for tomorrow, great read by the way.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew12 months ago

Great writing, great story, great characters. I'll be back for more.

Pickles7287Pickles728710 months ago

Loved the writing.,..the humor…the sexiness…looking forward for more 5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Well, I finished the first chapter of the second series of yours I am reading...

And find the whole thing to be as completely satisfying as the first series...

Five**5**Stars...again, for a work well done!!!!!!🌟🌟✨✨🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

And, when you say your story could go "THERE"...you make it sound like Clark and his daughter Becca's relationship HAVE crossed your mind...and you are going to deny us THAT!!

If you were to go THERE...not all of us would hate it...Hint, Hint!!!!!😬😬😱🤪💯

Yes, I said it...OOPS...

LightninrodLightninrodabout 2 months ago

The most believable of any of your stories, I have always preferred normal sized body parts to exaggerations. Really happy to finally give one of your stories a 5 star rating instead of only a 4.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 1 month ago

Loved it, one of my favorite themes is “daughter’s friend decides to seduce dad”. This is even better if she caught him jerking to thoughts of them or if some good natured voyeurism is involved. No matter what direction you take this I am certain it will be a hot, fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES