Guilty Pleasures Ch. 03: Maria

Story Info
Title: Slow Burn. Sex is best when taken slow.
4.3k words
4.62
4.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3- Maria- Slow burn

Your breath and pulse quicken as the darkness surrounds you When you two entered the room you hadn't noticed that there were no sources of light. No candles, the window was closed with the drapes drawn tight, the only light came from the hallway. When the door closed you two were left in total darkness. How someone made partly of fire could disappear in the dark, even with charcoal skin, you have no idea.

Then she started touching you. You gasp at first, the touches coming from the darkness. Each one from a different angle, teasing, prodding a different part of your body. As enjoyable as it is, it all became a bit too much.

"Maria, can we turn on a light?" your voice is shaky with both fear and arousal. "I'm a little scared."

"Don't be." You jump. Her voice is so quiet, her breath tickles your ear and neck. She was behind you. "I'm right here." A pair of red eyes float into your view. Her eyes, alight with the flames of passion, looking at you. You fixate on the eyes, the only source light in this darkness.

So focused on her eyes, you jump again when she touches you once more. She grabs your waist possessively, gently pulls you towards her.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." She pinches your butt, the pain flashing through your body. "Unless you want me to, of course." A shiver runs down your spine. "Now..." the eyes get closer until they disappear from view off to your right. You feel her body up pressed up against you, her breath once again in your ear. "Strip."

And then she was gone. In one motion she silently lets go of your body and dims her eyes. You look all around you, scouring the darkness, searching for the light again. You reach out for her but to no avail. You feel her slap you hand away before scolding you.

"Ah, ah, ah. Strip first, then we can begin." At her promise you immediately begin disrobing. Crossing your arms at the bottom of your shirt you pull it off in one swift motion tossing it haphazardly into the darkness.

You hastily reach back to unhook your bra before she stops you. "So eager." Her voice almost a purr. So she's in front of you. "Relax, no need to rush." Or maybe to the right. "We got all night." This time the left. How could she move so quickly yet so silently?

The thrill of the unknown beckons you to be quick. How can one stand before Pandora's box and be told to not open it as soon as possible? Your voice husky with need, "I want this. I want you as soon as possible."

You hear quiet laughter. "And you will have me in due time," a kiss grazes the nape of your neck. "as I will have you." You turn, reaching out to catch her but she's already gone. "But first you need patience." you hear slight shuffling. "Good things come to those who wait." Something lands on your face.

You recognize the material as a silk. As your hand grabs it to pul- correction peel it off your face you realize three things. First these are a pair of very fine panties. Two, they are soaked. Your nose still feels wet with arousal. And most importantly three, they are still warm.

This makes you want to get undressed all the faster. "How do you expect me to slow down now?"

"I'm sure you can manage. You're a big girl after all." her voice playfully condescending. "Go on. Give me a show."

Fine. If she wants to be a tease, two can play at that game.

You slowly reach back up to your bra, unhooking it. Instead of removing the straps you ignore how it now loosely clings to your bust, showing off more cleavage than before but still hiding your erect nipples.

You then reach down into the dark, sliding your hands sensually against your stomach until you reach your pants. Slowly you unbuckle your belt. When it's done you make a show of removing it, slowly dragging it through each ring until it is free before carelessly tossing it into the darkness.

So far you've adjusted slightly to the darkness. Your eyes used to being blind by now has heightened your other senses, particularly your hearing. You hear nothing, but the rhythmic heartbeat in your chest. You feel nothing but the throbbing in your loins at the same tempo. That was the scariest and sexiest part.

Used to her random touches and calming voice from the ether, her silence weighs on you greatly. Just knowing that someone was out there, watching you undress and wanting you made the throbbing all the deeper.

Maybe she was seated somewhere, merely watching, or maybe she was close, inches away from you, poised to grab you when she wished. You are completely at her mercy. And that was fucking hot.

As you move your hands back down to your pants one of your straps falls from your shoulder. You make a show of pulling it back up. If you have to wait, so can she.

Upon reaching your waist, your hands deftly unbutton them. You widen your stance slightly, making sure she can get a good look. Slowly, you peel down the zipper. One. Notch. At. A. Time.

You feel the mood in the room change. A great impatience floods your senses as you feel yourself being watched.

There she is. You look up, meeting her eyes once again. This time all pretense of playfulness was gone. They looked hungry.

Maintaining eye contact, you finally open the zipper. Despite being beltless and unbuttoned your pants don't feel all that loose. You made sure to wear the tightest, form fitting pair you had to show off your curves.

After a few feeble tugs you fake pout, making as if the task of lowering the pants was impossible. Voice laced with faux distress you say "Oh no, I think they're stuck. Whatever shall we do now?"

The eyes began moving. They move closer and closer until mere inches from your own. You stare into them, feeling the intensity of her passion. You feel her breath on your lips. If you moved your head slightly you could probably kis-her hands grip your pants by the sides and the eyes suddenly drop down. In one swift motion she pulls them down to your ankles. Her breath tickles your pantied crotch. "There."

As the eyes retreat back to their starting position you can't help but giggle. "Now who's eager?"

"Continue."

Don't have to ask you twice. You step out of the pants and stand with your hands on your hips, one step closer to being naked.

Finally deciding to speed things up. You take off your bra and drop it approximately where you think your pants are behind you. You notice her gaze shift downwards.

Lastly, you move your hands to your waist, thankful you decided to wear a string thong today. Slowly you pull one end of the knots on each hip until finally the knots come undone and the fabric calls to the floor.

Now you stand there, bare as the day you were born, in front of the floating eyes. You feel them familiarize themselves with your curves and shape. Then you finally speak up.

"Now what?" You were promised heaven once you were naked. Now that the time was here you would suffer no more delays.

The eyes approach once more. "Now..." She grabs you by the waist and spins you a few times. Whatever mental image you thought you had of the room is now gone. After the final spin she pushes you. You stumble and for a brief second fear flashes through you as you fall until you land on the soft sheets of what must be the bed. "the fun begins"

As exciting as this is you realize the inequality in positions "Enough games Maria. Turn on a light. I want to see you. It's embarrassing if only you can see me."

Her voice, back to the sly condescending tone, comes forth from the floating eyes. "As you wish, princess."

She turned on a light alright. Before your eyes you slowly start to see dim light get brighter and brighter, emanating from key points on her body before you realize she's naked. Her hair sheds the most light, acting as a small bonfire atop her head. Then you see the rest of her.

Genasi have natural tattoos on their bodies from the day they are born. You had assumed they were mostly for decoration, but she proves you wrong. Contrasted against her black skin, her tattoos light up. Not being completely uniform they still left her shrouded in some mystery, the streaks winding and swirling, hinting at curves that you could just barely make out. And to top it all of a nice patch of flame leading down to her fire pit.

The part most recognizable is her face, the face tattoos outlining key features like her eyes, mouth and cheekbones. You can see that her face matches the intensity that her eyes project. It only emphasized the predatory feeling.

"That enough light for ya?" She says with a smug grin.

"It'll do, for now."

From your reclined position on the bed you see her approach. When she reaches the bed she begins crawling on her and knees towards you, like a lioness towards her prey.

She keeps crawling towards you, eventually climbing atop you and forcing your upper half flat onto the bed, her face hovering above yours. Her hands on either side of your head. You tense in preparation for whatever she has in store.

"Hi there." She says smiling down at you.

That releases some tension, you return the greeting in a short exhale. "Hi."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

She leans in close. "You."

You close your eyes and part your lips, in preparation for the kiss that never comes. Millimeters from your face she pulls back.

"You know... these flames aren't just for show."

You open your eyes in confusion to see a little fire dance across her fingers. She moves the flame to her index finger and brings it down towards your lips.

Panic fills your body. Every nerve is screaming at you to move, that fire will burn. But as you look into her eyes, despite the predatory gaze, something makes you feel safe.

The finger touches your mouth. Instead of pain and burning you feel warmth. She trails the finger down your body, down your neck, over your collar bone, all while bringing the feeling of warmth with it. It pauses at your breast to circle a nipple, making you moan at the sensation, before continuing down its path.

You hold your breath, waiting for her to reach the final destination. For her to finally touch you. She reaches your sternum. Then your stomach. Then you pubic bone. Down through your landing strip until... nothing. She removes her finger, placing her hand right back above your face, the little flame still dancing on it.

You release a needy, desperate moan, almost a whine. She places the finger back on your lips to silence you.

"Remember, to those who wait."

Then she slowly descends her entire body until she's laying atop you, breasts to breasts. She's not putting her full weight on you, but enough to know there's another person there. When her skin makes contact with yours, you release another moan.

That feeling of warmth from the finger, you feel it again but this time covering your entire body at once. When you look down you swear you can see little flames flickering off of both her and your skin.

Using the moan as an opening she quickly takes your mouth with hers, moaning into the kiss as she sends her tongue in to explore your mouth. Good gods even her tongue is warm.

Senses overloaded you take a second to get your bearings, once again leaving yourself at her mercy. You feel her tongue poke at yours, as well as the skin to skin contact and the unnatural warmth across your body. You see her face, her eyes, and flames dancing at the corners of your vision. You can smell her and your sweat mixing together to make a beautiful musk. You taste her mouth in yours. And last, you can hear the fire. The faint crackling of a bonfire surrounds the two of you, so distant that you think you could be imagining it.

The make out session continues for a while, heating you up both inside and out. The steady heat makes you feel like a kettle that's about to boil over. You forcibly separate your mouth from hers, only to moan as it found a new target in nibbling your neck. You can only force out a quick, desperate plea.
"Please."

She pauses her meal, staring you in the eyes again. She appears to be weighing her options, enjoying the way you squirm. "Hmmm." Shifts to lay beside you, making sure to maintain as much skin the skin contact as possible, keeping up the warmth. Her hand snakes its way to your belly as she rubs slow circles on it, causing your hips to gently buck involuntarily.

"I suppose you've been patient enough. You deserve a reward."

Her hand moved towards your slit. You tense once more. Finally, you're going to get what you need.

You didn't realize just how close you were to boiling over. The warmth coming from her body mingled with yours, hiding the state of your arousal. Only after a few seconds of her hand touching your slick folds, the direct warmth sets you off.

Pleasure burns your senses. You close your eyes and your world goes red as every nerve in your body focuses on the heat radiating from your center. The crackling of the fire fading away into the background. Like a kettle you scream, forcing out all of the built up pressure from inside. Then it's over. Like a spark, the pleasure came and went in a moment.

As you come down from you high you pull her closer against you, muttering thanks a thousand times over. After a minute you recover enough to continue the night. You start to snake your hand down her body, towards her core.

"Your turn." a pleased smile spreads over your face.

"No." she grabs your hand, halting its journey.

"What do you mean? That was amazing."

"I told you, good things come to those who wait." You meet her eyes and she looks, disappointed, a little angry, and the hunger from before is still there. "That was too fast. You need to learn patience." Her lights go dim. And with the lights, goes the heat.

Once again in darkness you feel her leave your side. And now you're alone on the bed. You hear shuffling, the sound of drawers opening and closing.

"What are-"
"Quiet." Her voice had an edge that brokered objections.

You lay there in the dark for another minute until suddenly you are blinded by light. Once again Maria lights up her body, tattoos and all. This time though, unlike the dim, low light from before, she glows like a roaring bonfire.

She stands at the foot of the bed, obviously holding something in her hands. "Lay back" You comply, equal parts curious and confused. She walks around to the side of the bed. Gods she's bright, you can't look directly at her. "Arms above your hand." once again you comply.

She grabs your arms, fiddling with something as she fondles your wrists "Since you obviously don't understand the pleasure of delayed gratification, I'm going to teach you." You feel the bindings on your wrists tighten, holding them together. She lets go of your arms. "Keep them above your head until I say so." She goes dark again.

You feel the bed shift as she crawls back on to it, then you feel it shift as she climbs back onto you. You feel the familiar presence of two of her limbs surrounding your head. Once again you feel her lower her weight onto your body. The skin on skin contact returns the warmth that you oh, so missed. Though strangely enough, even though you feel her, you can't see her. Your eyes search the darkness, knowing she is on you but not seeing. Why won't she turn on the light?

Then you feel something you didn't expect. Her hands slowly grab the inside of your thighs and pry them apart, exposing your wetness to the cool air. So, she was upside down. That means... you start to raise your head, reaching out with your tongue, hoping to taste her. To give her some of the pleasure she has given you.

"Put your head back down." she raises her body, enough that when you look towards your feet you see her eyes inverted. "You will lay there until you learn patience. Understood?"

God you loved it when she told you what to do. "Yes." you lower your head back onto the bed staring up at the black void.

"Don't disappoint me again." She lowers her body once again, then shortly after you gasp as you feel her tongue exploring your folds. You feel the warm muscle slowly dig between your lips, tease your hole before going back up to flick your clit and repeat the process. This goes on for several minutes.

The slow pace is excruciating. It feels good, all the warmth from before once again seeping into you from the skin to skin contact. The direct contact of her tongue on you, her heat of her mouth, covering your entire core fuels the fire within you. Moans and mewls escape your lips, each begging for her to do something. To go deeper, to lick harder, anything. Equal with your pleasure was the rising frustration from deep within. It's a cruel middle ground, too stimulating to be called teasing, but not stimulating enough to get you off.

At one point you started grinding your hips against her face, hoping to gain any bit of extra pleasure. At that she had stopped licking you all together, threatening to stop and commanding you to be still.

"Relax and enjoy it. You will climax when I make you climax and not a second earlier. Those who can't be patient don't deserve to be rewarded." Realizing she was not kidding about stopping you became much more docile.

More minutes pass as you exist in your personal pleasure hell. Your body builds up tension, slowly approaching your peak while stoking the fire within you. You can feel sweat covering your body, Maria's own body every so often slipping a bit. You feel that the bed below you is soaked. Has she been raising the heat?

You continue to lay there, staring into the nothingness. Without your vision all you can do is experience the things she does to you. You obviously you feel the heat radiating from your lover. You feel the sweat on the bed. You feel your mouth, slightly dry from all the fluids you're losing. You feel her tongue, the same as when she started. Slowly and methodically eating you out. And you hear the crackling of the fire again, much louder. Seems she can make the noise without making the light.

Then she stops. Immediately you let out involuntary whines. As tortuous as it was, some stimulation was always better than none. She Silences you with a shush. Then you feel something else. Her finger glides along your folds, collecting your juices. Then they are gone, and you hear the telltale sign of someone sucking their fingers clean. "I love the way you taste."

You let out a loud moan at the first change of stimulation in the past ten minutes. You feel her insert one finger, slowly. She twists it around a bit before removing it and inserting it once more, setting an equally slow rhythm as before.

The warmth coming from her finger almost in of itself is too much. You spent the past ten minutes building, the heat rising in your core. Her finger feels a few degrees higher than your own internal temperature. Hot enough to be noticeably stimulating and just shy of scalding.

She wraps her mouth around your clit, focusing it down with slow, forceful, and methodical licks. The new stimulation is greatly appreciated, but the same slow pace once again taunts you.

You don't even know how long you've been under her anymore. It could have been hours or days; all you do know is that she kept up that same pace for each and every last second.

Eventually you do feel yourself approaching the edge, albeit at a snail's pace. Your moans have shorter times in between as well as get louder. It takes all of your concentration to not thrust against the mouth or the finger. It would be so terrible to have her stop now.

In the back of your mind you faintly remember that she said she control's when you reach the peak. Not wanting to disappoint her further you voice your concern amidst gasps and moans.

"I'm -im gonna c-cum soon."

She takes her mouth off of you but never stops moving her fingers. "I know." Her voice no longer had the angry or disappointed edge to it. It sounded as warm as you felt. It was comforting. "You've done well to make it this far. You deserve the reward I made you wait so long for. Good girl." At that your body shivers despite the heat. She gives your clit a small lick, drawing another moan from you before continuing. "When it happens, relax your body and let it go through you. Don't tense up and resist it, go with it. Trust me." She returns to your clit.

12