Guilty Pleasures Ch. 03: Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another minute she can tell you are right there, the contraction of your walls near constant. Again she stops with her mouth, the maternal voice drawing you out from inside your inner world of pleasure. "You've been so good, can you just do one last thing for me?"

"W-wh-what?" what else could she want from you?

"Cum for me." With that she returns her lips to your mound, her tongue resuming its erosion of your sensitive nub. Then you feel her slowly insert a second finger this time keeping them both buried to the third knuckle. They scrape around your upper wall, searching for something. When they reach that special spot you gasp, and she chuckles a bit, sending vibrations into your clit.

Instead of the fast paced, rush to the end that most people do when their partner is close, she maintained the slow pace. Having found your special spot she mimicked the movements of her tongue with her fingers. Slow circles. She circles your clit and insides at the same gut-wrenching pace, bringing you to the edge as slow as possible.

Then you are there.

It's unlike any other orgasm you've ever experienced. Usually they follow a strict pattern. You go towards the edge. building up a pressure within the entire time. Then, when the pressure becomes too much, it explodes out of you in a few, pleasantly violent moments before going back to empty. This one was different.

The pressure was still there but instead of an explosion, it was more like water, slowly overflowing from a cup. And like a cup that overflows, there must be a source of the new water. Maria, feeling you arrive at your destination, keeps up her actions, keeping you there for as long as possible.

Before you succumb to the pleasure you remember her previous words and relax your body. You melt into the bed. Her warmth above you spreading throughout your body, mingling with the warm feeling echoing out from your core. The world fades away.

The peak that often lasts for a few milliseconds is drawn out over the course of two full minutes, but it feels like an eternity. Lost in the world of pleasure you know only three things: the heat, the pleasure you are trapped in, and the sound of the crackling fire.

The only signs of your enduring release to the outside world are the deep sighs you release ever so often, and the soft, rhythmic contractions of your walls around her fingers.

Eventually you come down from your high and she withdraws her fingers from your depths. She allows you to bask in the afterglow for a minute, and you lay there with your eyes closed, knowing that even if they were open you wouldn't be able to see a thing anyway.

"How was it?"

"Mmmmm. Amazing. It was worth the wait."

"I thought so. Speaking of waiting, I think I've waited long enough."

Though you agree, you suddenly realize that your tongue feels like sandpaper. "One moment, I need a sip of water, my mouth is a bit dry."

You feel her raise her body off of your, feeling your skin tug a little from the sticky sweat connecting you two. "Don't worry, I'm sure I have plenty of fluids for you to drink."

Her comment makes you open your eyes. Hovering above your face, surrounded by darkness, are her glistening folds. Turns out tattoos aren't the only part of her body she can light up. If you could salivate right now you would.

It glows like a red-hot flower. The petals soaked and wanting. You feel a few droplets of her arousal hit your face. And even more than the visage, you feel the heat radiating off of it. Even from a good foot away you can feel it on your face.

"Open wide." She lowers her hips, bringing her molten core towards you.


12