Guilty Pleasures Ch. 04

Story Info
The first time was bad enough. This is SO much worse.
7.2k words
4.78
26.3k
14

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,458 Followers

Welcome to my latest series, mashing up a few more tropes. This one turned out to be a crazy ride, so get ready for something that ends quite unlike it begins.

One thing you can be sure of, even though this is Literotica, and this story could easy veer off into... THERE, it does not in fact, go THERE. So either don't fear, or don't get your hopes up, whichever your preference.

Lastly, as always, I am not going for deep truths or gritty realism. The aim for me is a plausibly ridiculous course of events.

------------------

Guilty Pleasures - Four

------------------

To say that the end of the cruise was weird was underselling it. It was almost entirely surreal. Dinner together that last night had been terribly uncomfortable for everyone, as far as I could tell. Not one word was spoken about what had happened. My eyes even managed to behave themselves for the first time since Anne had walked into my stateroom.

But there was this almost hysterical edge to the evening, with every joke, every funny story getting gales of borderline desperate laughter.

I sat with Becca on the flight back. Anne and Mary's parents had used miles to get them to Ft. Lauderdale and back, and were on another airline. Carol sat a row ahead and on the other side. Becca and I had a tranquil ride, mostly reading our books. We did spend about a half hour talking about her classes for the Fall, and the internship she had on campus for the summer. It meant that she was staying on campus, instead of coming home. Neither of us commented on why that might be a little more... tranquil.

Lots of Becca's friends were staying in the Chapel Hill area for the summer. Some were taking classes, others were working. Becca pointedly did not say anything about our fellow cruisers' summer plans, but I already knew that they were going to be staying around.

When we finally got home, Becca did not stay at home overnight, which I took to be an editorial decision. She was rooming with Mary over the summer, and that meant she was choosing to go spend her time with her friend. The father in me found that comforting. I would not have wanted to mess up any friendships.

I figured that if I made it to lunch the next day without a call from a homicide detective about either Mary's or Becca's corpse, I could go back to just worrying about my own relationship with my daughter.

*

The next Saturday dawned clear, sunny, and warm but not scalding hot. It was a perfect day for a pool hangout, and I wondered apprehensively if those marvelous days of enjoying my daughter's company were no more. Becca never called ahead, or asked permission. My house was hers as well, and I had always made that clear to her, along with the fact that she never needed to give me a heads up. I just was always prepared.

As usual Becca arrived with a crowd of hangers on. I relaxed a little as kids streamed in.

But conspicuous in their absence were the trinity...

As I was setting up the grill for later work, Becca brought two new faces, both young, attractive, and male, to introduce to me. Carl and Benny were in Becca's dorm for the summer. It was not hard to surmise from their nervousness about me, their slightly adversarial nature with each other, and most alarmingly from Becca's pointedly defiant attitude toward me, that one or the other (please God, not both) were going to be a worry for me in coming weeks.

She shooed them off after the introductions, but remained with me. She was giving me the chance to issue some fatherly words of caution as was my usual procedure when she introduced me to new boys. I was not about to fucking take that bait that afternoon, though. Not given recent events. I could not tell if Becca was disappointed I hadn't stepped into the trap, or pleased that I was sufficiently cowed.

I wasn't that cowed. If I detected signs of growing closeness, I'd take the hit and dispense the fatherly advice. I always did. I had fucked up, but I had not abdicated my responsibilities.

But I did ask idly about Anne, Carol, and Mary.

"They all were busy today, Dad," came the flat reply.

Hoo boy.

Carol occasionally had team things to take care of, but Anne and Mary had never in history been too busy for a pool hang. I sensed I was not the only one receiving a not so gentle message that day.

*

But the next weekend, another pool hang went off without a hitch, and Carol, Anne, and Mary were all in attendance, as if nothing had ever happened. My eyes were not quite so well-behaved as they had been in the immediate aftermath of getting caught, but no one made an issue of it. I tried to ogle Stephanie instead, and succeeded for the most part.

I was sure that all three of my... problems were aware I could not entirely keep my eyes off them, and I was quite sure that none of them minded. I found myself with foreboding feelings about that.

Carl and Benny were around to infest the festivities again, but neither seemed to have closed any kind of deal with my daughter, in any way. In fact, a third new face had come along, James, or Jim, or something like that, to further complicate matters. I was glad my daughter was not leaping into a new relationship just to piss me off, but I did not like feeling that she was at the center of an impending feeding frenzy either.

Regardless, I felt like I was fully back in my daughter's life, if not quite back in her good graces. The party was fun, even if I did have to leave for a few minutes to buy more eggplant for vegetarians and five beers disappeared from my fridge while I was gone.

I made no mention of the fact.

*

Work was... work. We had a critical component we needed to complete a production design for. My team's prototype was twice as big as it needed to be. Most of the work was supposed to have been done in my absence on the cruise, but I had to throw out much of my team's efforts when I got a good look at them. They were on the right track, and had done some good work, but the most brilliant circuit layout in the world is useless if the component is two inches too large to fit in the fucking box.

I came home that afternoon, glad we were in a heat wave. I changed immediately into my trunks. (My backyard is pretty private, but with a daughter, I had never gotten into the naturalist thing back there, even when I lived alone.)

Ten minutes after closing the garage door, I was lying back, listening to Bon Jovi, and cracking open a beer.

I heard a knock at the side gate. I looked over to see Mary first peeking around the wooden gate, then coming entirely into the yard and closing it behind her.

Alone.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

At least she wasn't in a bikini, but what she had on instead was not really much better. She had pink cotton duck shorts with a high, tight waist that were cut very high in back, high enough that when she turned to close the gate I could clearly see a good thumb's-breadth of soft ass peeking out. Up top she had on a pale, pastel-colored plaid button-down shirt with short sleeves and the tails knotted below her breasts, leaving a wide expanse of bare belly.

Mary usually dressed in a fairly body-positive manner that showed off her positive body, but this was a bit extravagant, even for her.

I had had two damned weeks since the cruise to get my shit together about these girls. I should have felt calm and ready to put an end to whatever Mary had in mind, not that I didn't know what that was already.

Should. Have.

My dick instantly made known that it was in favor of whatever Mary's plans were. And I didn't even have a shirt to pull down over the swelling front of my trunks.

"Hello, Mary," I said, as casually as I could. "Becca isn't here."

"Oh, I know," Mary said with a smile that shone with a false innocence. "She just started a four-hour shift this afternoon, and has a date real soon after she gets off work." She came over toward me, pretending not to look at my lap. "So I know she won't be coming by to see you tonight, and I thought you might be lonely."

She sat at the foot of my chaise as I drew my legs up and to the side.

"Mary, maybe this is a bad idea?" I said uncomfortably.

"I'm not sure you believe that," Yancey's daughter said softly, looking down openly at my waist, where I had tentatively raised the thigh toward her to obscure things.

"I thought we agreed this was better to be a one-time thing, Mary. Right?"

"Yes."

"So, um..." I trailed off.

"Because our one time wasn't really done when we sufferedBeccus Interruptus, was it?" Mary said, rather than asked, firmly.

She had a point, my vile male appendage put in.

"I've been thinking of not much else since then, except for the feel of that cock of yours swelling and about to burst inside of me, then having everything cut off in a panic," she said, inching toward me along the chaise.

I'll admit that I had emptied my balls a few times since the cruise, thinking of that interrupted impending orgasm as well. None of those times were anything beyond a pale shadow of what I had been about to experience.

She could see it in my eyes. She knew she had me, and I wondered why I wanted to play-act any more.

"I guess we really should not leave a job undone," I said. "It is important to finish what you start," I added, leaning over to kiss her, gently at first.

"Absolutely," Mary said firmly, her hand resting on my thigh, already sliding up the loose leg of my trunks an inch or so. "But I can't see trying to pick up exactly where we left off. I think we should start over at the beginning."

Oh hell...

Still kissing her, I reached out and my hands stroked up her sides. After a brief but marvelous caress of her outer curves, I slid my hands over the front of her boobs and swiftly tugged at the knot of her shirt tails. As far as I could tell, not a single button was buttoned on the front.

The knot was really tight however, and I found that I was struggling to loosen it. I dug in my fingers and pulled. It started to loosen, but this was ridiculous.

"Given your obvious plan, I would have thought you might have tied this a little more loosely," I teased.

"Ha! I wanted both of us to see plainly how committed to this thing you were," Mary smiled, pressing her chest forward. This child was seriously devious.

No, whatever she was, no matter how young, she was not a child. Never had being inescapably trapped been so (mildly) reassuring.

I slipped a finger into a loop and the shirt suddenly slid loose of the knot. I leaned back to make sure I could see as I spread the front of her blouse open to reveal those scrumptious, braless boobs. Mary just smiled like a cat with a dish of cream as my hands took them in their grasp.

My attempt to bend and suckle on a dark peak was made more difficult as Mary was equally determined to untie my own drawstring and push my trunks off. A gentleman should let the lady have her way, I guessed, and gave up my suckling briefly to lift up and let her complete her task. My happy erection bobbed free. Naked, I returned to my suckling activities.

Mary clearly liked what I was doing, and she let me play for a few minutes, first one hand, then the other, idly making sure my cock wasn't out in the open for nothing. I soon had her squirming, and I hadn't so much as touched her shorts yet.

"Oh this is so nice," she piped up, tilting my chin upward. "But I have been thinking about you all day, knowing I had this opportunity, and I want to get back to our interrupted activity."

Oh, hell no.

"Not yet," I shot back with a grin. "You are just going to wait to get fucked a little longer. There is something else I didn't get to do, and I'm hoping it will make the main event even better for you."

"That's not... Hey!" Mary squealed as I pounced on her, pushing her back into the chaise and tugging at her shorts. They were tight on her, and even after working the zipper open, I had to struggle to work them off her wriggling form. I was both glad and unsurprised at this point to see that she had not bothered with panties.

Tossing her shorts away, and wincing because my throw almost sent them in the pool, I grinned and dove my face down to her belly and began kissing and tonguing her cute, deep, slightly off-center navel.

"Oh," Mary gulped, catching my intent now, "well, if you are going to do this, I can be a little patient. They both said you were really good at going down."

That actually stopped me. I looked up at her. "'They?'"

Mary looked little sheepish, something I had not seen in a good long while. "Well, after we had a few days of extreme cattiness, the three of us... notes were compared."

Good grief. Not only was I going to hell, I was already there, and unlikely to get out.

But what a way to go.

I went back to work, circling her fiery red pussy with lips and fingertips. She was going to be made to wait for...

"Oh no, Mister H," she said, grabbing my head. "They said you like to tease forever. But I am so fucking dying already. Please don't do this to me!" She tugged me to the side, away from the lush inner thigh I was feasting on, and in deeper.

I had literally never been with someone who had a scouting report. I grumpily observed that it took away from the spontaneity of it all.

But not the pleasure.

I inhaled briefly, and then dove my lips into her curly pubes. She tasted divine, of course. I think all women do. But she was different from Carol, and worlds from Anne's crazy savoriness. And she was definitely more than a little turned on. Everything was soaked down there and I grinned happily as I plunged my tongue into her depths.

"Yessss," Mary breathed almost immediately, pushing her hips up and toward me. I took the opportunity to reach under with both hands and grab her soft, round ass, giving it a good squeeze and my tongue worked around inside her. "Yeeeeesssss."

After another hard squeeze that made my cock jump with how nice her body was, I slipped one hand out from under her ass and slid its middle finger up inside her. As I curled it up inside her, I dragged my tongue along and up to flick over her hood.

Her clit itself was almost tiny, but hard as a dried pea. Not that it was remotely dry. And she was most appreciative of my attention to it. She squealed with an almost guttural glee. I tilted my eyes upward toward her, and whispered, "Careful! Neighbors..."

She bit her lower lip swiftly to cut off any further noise.

Of course, I then instantly put on a full-court press, flicking her bud and tickling her insides while humming with as much vibrato as I could muster. Her attempts at silence were blown to smithereens, just as I had wanted.

"Oh sheeeeeeeeet," she gasped. "I'm going to die here..."

Just the Little Death, Mary. Just the Little Death.

The Little But Very Loud Death, in fact. Privately, I knew my neighbors to the left were out of town, while the ones to the right always worked late. I'm just evil and wanted to put a little scare into Mary for coming over and reminding me how hapless a man I was.

I could have pushed her to a second wave of bliss once her first began to subside, but I kind of was impatient to get back to our two week oldcoitus interruptus as well.

"Holy shit, Mister H!" Mary blubbered as my face rose from between her thighs. "That was as advertised! Better maybe!" I just looked at her with an expectant expression, eyes boring into hers. Her wild-eyed expression cleared and she returned my gaze. "Time to get back into it, isn't it?" she asked happily.

"I like to finish a job," I said. I grabbed the throw cushion from behind Mary and set it on the rough concrete of the pool patio. My old knees needed protection. I set those knees on the pillow, at the side of the chaise, and Mary let me guide her to sit on the edge of the side, her legs to either side of my worshiping form. I could tell she wasn't exactly sure what I was up to, but willing to let me set the agenda.

I bent low and once again licked her soft mound until I drew a sharp inhalation of pleasure. At that, I began kissing my way back up her belly to those big, delicious, miraculously bouncy tits, devouring each in turn while making silly noises.

"You really love my boobies, don't you, Mister H?" she giggled. A perceptive girl...

Impatiently, I rose further and pressed the length of my more than ready cock against her hot, wet, and far past ready pussy. We both just writhed like that for a few moments, pressing ourselves together and getting me well and truly lubricated.

"Now," Mary breathed and reached down to guide my cock with just her fingertips. She pointed me down and pressed lightly, sinking my tip inside her. I looked down between us and watched in marveling fascination as I made my cock disappear into that amazing, confining, utterly inappropriate-to-be-fucking slit.

I could feel guilty later.

Mary rested her hands on my shoulders, and I held one hip, squeezing a breast with my free hand as I started slowly stroking inside her, with short thrusts at first that kept me well and truly buried in her. She bit her cute little lip like she did, when I found something that she really liked, and I increased the length of my strokes.

Her pussy felt divine, as tight as I remembered, and warmly welcoming. Each passage of my cock sent thrills up my spine, and I kept my pace slow to enjoy each thrust individually. I could and would blend them together in a while, with a faster pace.

I buried myself to the hilt after the warm-up, and paused there. I kissed Mary, softly at first, but she was having none of that and practically inhaled my tongue. Almost against my will, my hips began racking again. My own rising urgency made it hard for me to keep a rhythm, but I forced myself to stay in control. I did let go of that fabulous boobie and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her even closer to the edge and harder against me.

"How are you doing?" I asked with a grin. "I'm I hitting you right where you liked it last time?"

"This is amazing," Mary panted in reply. "You aren't quite setting off the fireworks like last time, but that's okay. This is so hot."

"It's not okay," I playfully scolded her. "I am not putting in... all this... effort," I grunted as I slammed into her extra powerfully for a few strokes, "for you... to get less than... everything out of it!" I slowed my efforts.

"Want me to get back on top?" Mary asked, a little eagerly.

"Selfishly? No," I snorted. "It takes... a lot less... work to slam into you like this," I chuckled, illustrating my point. "But you can help me. Rock you hips back and forth so I'm sliding along the fuse for those fireworks. Push me away a little if you need me to go shallower. Tug on me to make me change my own angle of attack."

Jesus, I was back to instructing again...

"Whether the man is on top, or you are, or something in between like this," I went on regardless, "nothing says you don't have ways to guide things for your pleasure as much as mine... his."

Mary nodded a little breathlessly and began to twist her hips. I saw her eyes suddenly widen, and I knew she had felt it. Her hands grabbed my shoulders tight and she leaned backwards, arching her back and supporting herself on me. I felt a surge of new excitement as her insides clamped down on me with sudden new desperation.

There we go.

I lengthened my strokes, pulling perilously close to all the way out before each stroke. Deliriously good as each passage felt, I needed to be careful not to fall out and mess up our mutual rise. I could feel us both beginning to rush toward a hopefully simultaneous fulfillment, and I wanted nothing to interrupt our journey now.

"Oh my fucking God!"

I had thought that there could be nothing worse than the voice of your daughter, discovering you in the middle of fucking her best friend.

Publius68
Publius68
2,458 Followers
12