All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 04'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
KHelmKHelmabout 1 year ago

Favorite story going on Lit right now.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

I like it... I could not have forseen this new development.

pkp033pkp033about 1 year ago

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that yancey got it in with *both* rebeccas

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I like a conflicted character. Makes a change from the typical Seal with a twelve inch dick trope. I don't like Becca, so you've created a nice anti hero for a guy who hasn't actually done anything but spoil her. Please let Mary finally get laid.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Nicely written and engaging. The betrayal hurts. Both of the ex-wife, and of the friends - one who screwed his (then) wife, and one who knew but didn't tell him. And poor Mary is never going to get to finish.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Nah I am out of here. Fucking the friends of your daughter? Fine, wouldnt ever blame anyone who wants to make their fantasy reality. But after his daughter finding out and her response to it he did it again? He really doesnt care about his daughter doesnt he? What so hard about getting the fuck out of the house and look for someone who is available WITHOUT risking relationships? Then Wanda? What the absolute fuck does that achieve? After Yancey telling him to do it because he still feels guilty as hell he should have told him that he already fucked his daughter so it might be weird if he fucked both his wife and his daughter. What a great way to fuck a friend over, even though Yancey already did that to him. But thats just a bit too far. And again hes ignoring his daughter in the whole mess. As if she doesnt exist.

A_7678A_7678about 1 year ago

Nice twist. Please do continue, I wonder where this will go now.

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

Ooh, a cliffhanger...

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

Good transition from end of the cruise, leaves lots of doors- and other things -open. When he finds his new "one", eventually, they will likely be written open minded about poly, or at least ability to emotionally love many. It exists, but integrating it into reality every day is tough.

flguyjaxflguyjaxabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing!!!

DdaltonDdaltonabout 1 year ago

Oh come on, don't keep us all hanging, when is the group one going to come out?

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCould12 months ago

Clark is my new hero! Having your daughter catch with one of her friends v having one of your friends catch you with their daughter. Actually it’s a problem I could live with. LOL.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Fuck Wanda AFTER kicking Yanceys ass...

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson10 months ago

Is Mary going to get a third time's the charm? After getting interrupted in the act by her friend, and then her mother, girl's gonna develop a complex!

Also, sleeping with mom & daughter, even not simultaneously, a bit awkward.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

"Thorlol" comment from 3 months ago...makes no sense him/herself...& appears to have not read the story, that Yancey and Wanda have talked about what Wanda wants...this Yancey's call to Clark (nevermind the conversation between Clark & Wanda)...***SSSOOO***...

As to Clark not caring about Becca, SHE never told him he could not shtoop her friends...***SSSOOO***

Funny chapter, this one, especially the end... can't wait to see how this **ALL** plays out.

Another 5Star rating from me...🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The term "naturalist" is inappropriate; the correct term is either "naturist" or better, nudist.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 2 months ago

There is not a chance in hell that I would remain friends with Yancey, if I was the MC. That dude is NOT Clark’s friend, no matter how much history they have. Yes, Clark had sex with several younger women, but Yancey had sex with the wife of a “friend.” You might make some semblance of evening up the relationship, but Yancey”s failure as a human being marks him as untrustworthy and unreliable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES