Guilty Pleasures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... you fucking... God dammit, Clark," she gasped, I soon felt her come once more. This second orgasm was almost languid, as if her energy was spent, and this wave just flowed easily over her unresisting form.

I did stop this time, burying myself inside her to the extent possible and nibbled on an ear. My hand that cupped the side of her breast slid underneath her for a more comprehensive caress. "How do you want me to finish?" I asked, between nibbles on the ear.

Wanda panted and again took a moment to answer. "My breasts..." she sighed.

"On your breasts?" I asked, perking up. Wanda chuckled, which felt great to my impaling member.

"On? No. Between. That's what you want isn't it?" she teased, clenching her pussy. "You want to finish what you started, don't you?"

"Oh, heck yes," I sighed, pulling out a little over-eagerly.

But Wanda flipped back over again, just as eagerly. Her hand fumbled for the Redi-Whip, which was rolling around beside the chaise. In moments, my cock was between her breasts once more, and she was burying it in a cloud of creamy goodness, spraying whipped cream up and down my length and around.

Then she tossed the can aside and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them softly together once more. The warmth of her flesh instantly overpowered the cool of the cream, and most of it squished out and over the rest of her as she clasped me. I could not have stopped myself from thrusting into that goopy, slick, gorgeous mess if I had wanted to. And I sure as fuck did not want to.

I braced myself over her with both hands and slowly built speed. I looked down at her face, but she was looking downward, so I did too. My cock schlorpped in between those mounds, squishing them around a bit as I thrust unevenly. Bits of cream, still whipped and not, spattered about as I gained speed. One beautiful nipple peeked free of the white coating.

I had already been three-quarters there by the time Wanda had come, and I was rapidly getting there again now. "Fuck. Shit. Shit," I groaned. "I'm, unh, going to, ungh, come soon, unh, Wanda. This is, ohhhh, too damned good..."

"Make it last a little while," she snorted, flashing a look up at me before turning her eyes back down to my pumping cock. "At least a little bit longer."

"Oh, you like this, unngh, do you?" I asked, trying to restrain my pace. "Does this... do it for you too... somehow?" I gasped.

"Oh, it feels good," Wanda said happily. Then she looked back up at my eyes with a dream-inducing gleam. "But mostly I just like the way it makes you look like you'd buy me a house right now, if I asked!"

"Heh," I grunted, picking my pace a little again. "How many bedrooms would you like?"

I was not going to be able to hold back any more. I slid into her pressed flesh now with abandon. I knew I must have sounded silly, with my tiny little mewling grunts that escaped involuntarily with each penetration, grunts that were getting louder and more desperate sounding with each example.

Suddenly, I cried out loudly, and my cock pulsed thickly in the goopy mess. I slammed upward several times, my balls thrumming with each burst. The sticky whipped cream everywhere mostly blocked and absorbed the ropes of cum I was ejecting, so I somehow did not paint Wanda's face as I would have expected from as deliriously hard as I came.

Wanda laughed happily at the ludicrous sounds I made, but I just panted and twisted off of her, plopping down beside her on the chaise. I am not ashamed to say that my cock, which had gone above and beyond already that day, and which I fully intended to go abov-er and beyond-er with Monica some more later, softened almost immediately. That didn't stop Wanda from sitting up and leaning over to suck its rapidly deflating shape clean of the cream and, um, 'cream' mixture. Her chest dripped all over my thighs, the chaise, and the concrete deck. Never have I been happier to have a mess to clean up.

Licking her lips, Wanda rose from my now clean, floppy cock, and in its messy surroundings, heading toward the pool.

"Please don't!" I called out. "If you go in there like that, it'll take me days to decontaminate the pool. There is still a chance that Becca and her gang will be here tomorrow and they will want to use the pool as always. I don't want to have to tell them they can't swim because Mary's mom jumped in all covered in whipped cream and cum."

Wanda looked back at me and laughed herself silly. "May I suggest you use my shower?" I suggested, pointing at the house. She just looked at the door and shook her head.

"I'm dripping everywhere," she said. "I'll just used the pool shower here," she added, Turing toward the wooden post with a somewhat lime-encrusted cheap shower head I had set up years before. I had installed the less than comfy 'shower' when we first moved in.

"That water is pure cold..." I started to warn, but Wanda just pulled the chain while standing fully under the stream. The water struck her and she jumped. "Gah! You weren't kidding!" she gasped, but she held firm under the cleansing torrent.

Jesus, did she look hot, with that water sluicing off her body, and the cold making her nipples so erect they threatened to put my eyes out from way over there.

Eventually, we dressed, had a glass of wine, and cleaned up the mess. Then we went inside to get out of the afternoon sun and watch a movie. It was an old action picture from when we were younger, with no romance stuff, only a short, intense sex scene toward the middle. We barely cuddled at all during the show, instead spending much of the runtime sitting at opposite ends of the couch, trading off giving foot rubs.

When the last explosion faded into the credits, Wanda hopped up and declared that she was going to start prepping dinner. I got up to follow her, but she declared that the meal was her treat, and I could piss off.

I shrugged and did so. I even let her use my grill to cook the steaks, without interfering. I don't let anyone use my grill.

We ate leisurely outside before the sun set, had more wine, and listened to some music. Wanda had brought some cake for dessert, and amazingly, we ate it all without smearing it all over each other.

After dinner, I led her to my bedroom and finally got that gorgeous woman into my bed--my neatly made bed, with its fresh sheets and clean comforter. My bed, which we promptly wrecked. We were frantically methodical in that last sex of the day, swapping back and forth between oral and intercourse, feverish coupling, and languid fondling.

Before I finally managed to orgasm again, after that long, sex-filled day, Wanda had enjoyed several climaxes, the bed had lost most of its covers, sheets, and pillows to the floor, and Wanda was a right frightful sweaty, glorious, sexy mess. Just perfect to get half-dressed and walk home to Yancey.

During that last, languid fuck, as I lay atop Wanda and drove myself into her in steady, pleasurable strokes, ready at last to let myself go, I realized that I had not thought to resent Yancey once that whole day. That was great, I considered, since that was a big part of this exercise. On the other hand, if we all reconciled too soon... well, Wanda still had two more hall passes that I very much wanted to enjoy.

Fuck Yancey, I thought.

There, that was better I thought, as I came deep within Wanda.

----------------

Thanks for continuing on this latest ride with me! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged.