All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 07'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Loving it. Nutty as a pint of squirrel vomit, but fun to read. One request though; please don't let him reconcile with his slut of a wife. From what she's even admitted of her promiscuity as a married woman, as a single divorcee she's probably riddled with mutiple STIs by now.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 1 year ago

Lucky, Lucky man! Excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Add Becca to the mix!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it!!!!!!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I saw this in the group sex category I thought it was going to be Wanda with Clark and Yancey. I hoped it was going to be Clark with Wanda and Yancey. It would be great if it were Yancey with Wanda and Clark. You get the idea. I hope you get the idea. You don’t write much pain inducing sex, but all three of the aforementioned, one wearing an attachment, making Rebecca water tight. Yeah, that’d be a fun read.

KuBal46KuBal46about 1 year ago

Great writing, fitting a luridly lively imagination. Congrats for a great read.

ajean1ajean1about 1 year ago

Do NOT add Becca to the mix. The storyline doesn’t need it. Awesome job, by the way.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure that Becca being in the mix is the THAT that was explicitly stated that it's not going to go to in the intro of all of these chapters.

Also, I don't want to see the MMC have sex with Rebecca again, even if it's angry sex. She's ruined that ship, set it on fire, scuttled it, raised it from the depths, and then blew it up.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Correction - it says it's not going to go THERE. I'm pretty sure Becca is the THERE, not the THAT. My apologies.

readerofbookreaderofbookabout 1 year ago

Poor Mary, still missing out...

DdaltonDdaltonabout 1 year ago

Keep this series going please, you have many many options left to pursue! Great writing!

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Gees!! What a story!! So off the wall it could be real (in this day and time). I can see him with the younger girls the age of his daughter especially if he's the kind of dad that took care of himself, but the next door neighbor wife with permission?? Still an awesome job of writing though, good job. Looking forward to the next edition(s)!!!!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

I just logged off and voted an additional 5 stars anonymously.

I thought about starting an additional 20 accounts and voting 20 more times, but I’m too lazy.

It was that good.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways7 months ago

Too late now, but I hope they hear that Bob is much improved as Mary has learnt from being a pupil that she can become a teacher, for both her and her fellow girls benefit. Oh and Bob's as well!

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edison3 months ago

Truly enjoyed this chapter. I laugh out loud with each chapter but this one had me laughing throughout. All the while a well-written sexy story. If only, you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES