Guilty Pleasures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, we were dressed to the nines, and it was still only five o'clock. We went down to the casino and ran across a Craps table that had a pretty fun-looking crowd. We squeezed in and had a great time for about an hour. Wanda lost most of her Blackjack winnings from the morning, while I won back almost all of what I had lost.

It was a great time, with lots of shouting, high-fiving, cries of despair, and shouts of victory. At some point, I am almost positive that someone grabbed Wanda's ass, getting a tactile confirmation that she had on no undies for his efforts, but she refused to admit it happened.

My alarm went off and we peeled away from the table and our transitory new friends, to have a lovely dinner at the Bobby Flay place les than 50 years away. We had tickets to a real Cirque de Soleil performance at a nearby casino.

That show was incredible. I said that the Rogue show was half Cirque? Yeah, not really. The real thing was some truly next level acrobatics and stuff like that. It was a blast, with a great music and almost a plot. But at one point, Wanda leaned over to whisper to me, "This is amazing isn't it. But it would be better if no one had a top on..."

She wasn't wrong.

We left the show on a high and hit a bar in the same casino for an after show cocktail. As we finished, I was ready to head back to the room and fuck until we dropped. We had to fly home the next day, after all.

"Want to walk back, or Uber?" I asked Wanda, brandishing my phone, ride share app open.

"Give me that," Wanda said, and took my phone. She punched in something and handed it back to me. I looked at it.

Our driver, Fred, would be at the pickup zone in five minutes. The destination? We were going to a strip club.

"Really?" I asked as we walked briskly to the pickup point.

"We are here for a sex vacation," Wanda said. "In Las Vegas," she added. "A vacation which we will never repeat. I want to do all the sex things. Right?"

"Right," I agreed, noting internally that this was maybe not all the sex things that I had heard about in Nevada, but it would sure as hell do for the two of us conservative old folks.

The driver missed a turn on the way to our pickup, and we suddenly had a few more minutes before he would get to us.

"Just what do you get out of this little side quest?" I asked Wanda, as I watched the icon of our ride circle around for another pass.

"I am intentionally going crazy out here, Clark. I am in Las Vegas, with you, to make Yancey jealous. To make sure that he knows you and I did some shit that he and I haven't, so he and I will be even on that front. We are getting there, and I'm eager to make it stick. I want to make sure you have a crazy good time too. We are evening up for you too, don't forget."

"This isn't what they did..."

"That's not the point," Wanda said. "Or rather, it is the point. They did shit we didn't. In circumstances that we did not." She looked at me and held my hands. "After the first night we did a hall pass, Yancey told me something, after... the aftermath. He told me that he had been appalled and enthralled with himself the whole time, every time he was with Rebecca."

She looked at me soberly. "He told me that since secrecy is out, and wouldn't help anyway, he wanted me to be as enthralled and appalled as I could be while we did this. He said that for me, Clark. Cutting loose is not to make things even, but to make sure I have some crazy fun, like he did. Like they did. You need to have that fun too. Let's go be idiots. Shove some dollar bills in garters, my man. Stare at strippers. I'm along for the ride."

"You are crazy, you know. I never knew how much," I said fondly.

"Neither did I," she laughed. "It remains to be seen how crazy I remain with Yancey when this is finished."

I suspected that Yancey was going to get the best of this deal, in the long run.

Fuck Yan... Nah. He's a good guy.

We got a raised eyebrow from the Uber driver when he saw our destination, but we spent the ride talking about Las Vegas traffic. Apparently, unlike every other city on Earth, Las Vegas's traffic sucks. Can you believe that?

We entered the club, where I paid an exorbitant cover, while Wanda entered free. It made sense to me. The second a women like her enters a club like this, she becomes part of the entertainment, the atmosphere. The fact that this beautiful woman is in the club to not get naked drives other guys nuts.

It took Wanda about twenty seconds to recognize that dynamic, and revel in it. A truly enormous bouncer named Tyreese helped us find a seat on a small couch with a smaller table and a good view of one of the main stages with its brass pole. I handed him some cash for his trouble, and from his reaction, I could tell I hit the amount just right. He was fully appreciative, without looking at me like I was a mark. Lucky guess on my part.

A very cute waitress (why do the waitresses always seem like some of the hottest women in a strip club?), came to get our order. Wanda tried to ask for a bottle of wine, but I over-rode her and we got cocktails instead. "Ordering a bottle in a strip club means a giant markup, and a horde of the lesser dancers wanting to try to drink it with you," I told her.

"So you are a strip club expert, huh?" she laughed.

I looked at her. "I am not," I said clearly. "But... I was celibate for about six years, remember? A man sometimes just needs to see some tits. I've been to about ten of these places in my life. I guess I know... enough." I got up and went to the club cashier, holding my Craps winnings in my hand. I had her change one of my hundreds into dollar bills, and the rest into twenties. I came back and told Wanda that I wanted her to be the one to go tip the best-looking stage dancers.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I, and every other pathetic loser in here, will get a far bigger kick out of you doing the tipping than if it was me."

Wanda just sat back and started watching the dancers on stage, and how they collected dollar after dollar after sometimes showers of dollars during their turns on stage.

A cute little asian girl working the pole dropped her bikini top, and I immediately leaned over to Wanda, "Tip her for sure." I handed her a bunch of ones.

"Oh! You like those titties, do you?" she laughed.

"Someone has to pay her surgeon for all his good work," I laughed. "We might as well contribute."

Wanda looked at me. I looked at her. She got up with the ones and walked to the stage. People swiftly made room for her along the rail.

The dancer saw Wanda, and spun around the pole twice before making a beeline for her. Wanda stood uncertainly at the edge of the stage, clutching her ones. The dancer twirled in front of her, then shook her enhanced rack in Wanda's face. Then she sank to her knees on the elevated stage and put her hands on Wanda's shoulders, pressing her bare tits against the front of Wanda's dress. Guys nearby went nuts. Dollars and other bills started showering the stage. A good few showered Wanda. She caught a few and added them to the money she still clutched. The dancer grabbed her hand with the money and moved it up to Wanda's mouth. Wanda, slowly put the bills in her teeth, once she understood what was being asked.

I wondered if she really did...

The asian girl leaned forward and grabbed her tits, pressing them against Wanda's face and squeezing them together. Those tits pinched together and pulled the handful... mouthful of bills free as the dancer leaned back away from Wanda. She arched backward, greenbacks sprouting from her pressed cleavage. Dudes went ape. Wanda started back toward me, and I swear a dude jammed a twenty into her hand as she passed. A random stripper patted her on the ass as she passed by. Wanda sat down next to me, with a flush on her face.

"Well... that happened," she said.

"It certainly did. And I was there to see it," I murmured, working on my cocktail. "The plan from now on is definitely to have you do the tipping."

"What? Wait," Wanda started to protest.

"Come on," I practically wheedled. "It is so fucking hot. You don't have to be turned on by it to have some fun with it."

"I did have some fun," Wanda started to admit.

There we go.

"See?" I entreated.

"Not fun with her so much, but with the guys around us. And with you," she added. "This is the first time I've gotten you to beg."

"Please, please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaaase?" I begged compliantly.

Wanda laughed. "All right. You pick 'em, I'll tip 'em."

I was going to enjoy this evening.

I held back on tipping any more girls for a while, as I did not want people to get used to Wanda doing it.

But eventually they called a stripper to the stage with red hair nearly a match for Wanda's. She was tall and really too slender for my tastes, without much up top, but she knew how to move, and I wanted to see their hair together. I handed Wanda some more bills.

"Isn't she little small?" asked Wanda, with the natural confidence of a busty woman. "I thought you liked boobs."

"Oh I do," I said, casually pressing my upper arm against hers. "But she is still pretty, and I really like red hair..." Wanda unconsciously touched her own locks, which were hanging down over her right shoulder, and took the handful of ones from me.

Again guys got out of Wanda's way when she went to stand at the rail. The redhead saw in immediately, but then made her wait. The dancer started crawling around on the edge of the stage, always looking back at Wanda, and guys started tipping her heavily. One or two looked, from where I was sitting, like they were encouraging her to move toward Wanda.

Wanda turned to look back at me for... reassurance? To tease me? To see how riveted I was? Whatever, when she turned back, I could see that even with the outer camisole part of her dress, her nipples were poking through firmly. Up close, the guys right around her were definitely getting a high-beams show.

The stripper finally reached Wanda, who raised her fist full of dollars. The stripper shook her head and smiled, saying something. Wanda looked confused, but then the girl pushed my 'date' backwards to sit down in an empty chair right behind her. The skinny redhead said something, and Wanda held her hand with the money up high above her head.

The dancer actually slunk forward off the edge of the stage, putting her hands on the arms of the chair Wanda had plopped down in, leaving her knees back on the rail. She bent her face down and slid up the length of Wanda's thighs. Her face was fully touching as she moved. I could see the fabric of Wanda's dress bunch. The long slit was pulled open, and Wanda was putting on a show herself now. The girl did not quite press her face into Wanda's crotch, thank goodness. I'm not sure how she would have taken that. But she did pass over it very close, then started dragging her face up Wanda's chest. The camisole started to pull up with her, but Wanda tugged it back into place. The dancer took her hand from the chair arm and placed it firmly on Wanda's exposed right thigh. Then she dragged her face between Wanda's breasts and up to look her in the eye, their not-quite-matching hair a striking tableau. Her hand not full of leg shot up and took the cash from Wanda's almost nerveless fingers. She smiled, and slunk backward and fully onto the stage once more.

The crowd appreciated that show too.

Wanda swiftly retreated, pressing next to me on our little couch, carefully pulling the slit closed to cover her legs.

"That was..." she started.

"Hot," I said.

"Weird," she replied.

"Didn't like it?" I asked, concerned, as I put an arm around her protectively.

"It wasn't like the girl was turning me on," Wanda said, "but it wasn't gross or anything either." She thought a second. "I didn't even mind her hand feeling my leg, but I was uncomfortable that she might have tried to shift the slit around. I don't really mind putting on a little leg show for all these horny monsters in here," she said waving at the patrons who pretty much ignored her when she was sitting with me, "but I sure don't need to flash them the good stuff."

"So don't let any of the dancers make you sit again," I shrugged. "They want your money. You sure don't work for them." I took a sip of my drink. "For what it is worth, the whole thing sure worked for me!"

Wanda laughed and poked me in the ribs.

"That said, if you want to flash me the good stuff at some point, that would be just fine," I added casually. I was poked for my efforts.

"Would you like some company?" a nice looking girl asked, leaning down to us, making sure to point the dangling cleavage of her semi-sheer gown right towards my face.

"Uh, sure," I said, looking away from the cleavage with difficulty to check with Wanda. She shrugged, intrigued. Instead of taking the small chair opposite us, the dancer decided to plop herself in my lap. It was then that I realized I had been mesmerized by her tits. The rest of this girl was unfortunately just as over-sized. She crushed my thigh a little as she settled in, and draped her arm around me.

Wanda just looked amused.

"Is this you guys' first time here?" she asked.

"First time for me here," I answered.

"First time for me at any club like this," Wanda added, leaning forward to be heard.

"I saw you tipping up by the stage," the girl said. "You sure are getting the hang of the place fast, girlfriend! Both girls you tipped actually got meaningful tips that set after you went up."

"You don't make much money dancing?" Wanda asked, a little puzzled.

"Not up on stage," the girl waved off the idea. "Tips up there are just gravy. We're mostly just advertising for lap dances on stage." She turned and tickled my ear with the arm she had around me. "Speaking of which, maybe I could offer you a private dance?" she asked me softly.

Sweet girl. Huge tits. But I didn't feel like being crushed during a lap dance. And she was treating Wanda more like a colleague than a customer, which irritated me. Also, Wanda and I were there to have fun with each other...

"Maybe later," I temporized. "My lady is still getting the feel."

"A dance for you then, instead?" the girl swiftly switched gears.

It took some time, and a ten dollar tip, to get her to finally leave us alone.

"Insistent, wasn't she?" Wanda asked.

"It's her job," I shrugged.

We ordered a second round of drinks, just shots this time, and were chatting incongruously about Craps strategy, when my attention pretty much lost focus, moving intently to the new dancer on stage. She was tall, blonde, and sleek, with a generous but not big ass, and what looked like spectacular tits under her blue, diaphanous teddy.

The song changed and that teddy slipped off over her head. Yes indeedy, they were spectacular. Round, firm, and gravity-defying, with pink nipples that she managed to keep very excited.

"Those are nice tits, even if they are fake," Wanda observed, her gaze as intent as mine.

I did not care if they were fake.

"I did not know you were a connoisseur of breasts, Wanda," I teased.

"I'm not, really. Yancey used to say I was always catty about other girl's tits, back when we were first going out together, but I just always want to judge whether I should feel jealous, or smug."

I chuckled. "Spoken like a woman who more often than not is going to go with smug."

"Yeah? Well I'm afraid it is jealous with this one," she said. She looked at me looking at the dancer and poked me again. "I think I'd better go tip her, huh?"

I looked at Wanda and grinned. "Oh yeah. Make it rain."

"Huh?"

"I've seen it. Never done it," I told her, pressing my entire remaining wad of ones into her hand. "Go up there. When she comes over, wave the wad at her. Let her dance for you for a little bit, then toss the whole handful up in the air to rain down on and around her."

Wanda laughed. "Really?"

"It is very important to turn and walk away after you do it, like it was nothing," I added, grinning.

Wanda stared back at the beautiful dancer. "Okay," she said, and rose.

I watched her sway her way over to the stage side. It had been a bit since she had last gone to the stage, and there were a lot of new guys who noticed her arrival with interest. The guys who had been glued to the stage for a while watched her arrival even more intently.

The dancer was spinning around the pole as Wanda approached, draping her body backward so that her breasts thrust upward impossibly. Then she let go with one hand and spun around some more, hanging sideways as she spun.

In the process the blonde spied Wanda, tentatively waving a huge wad of bills, and gracefully swung round to her feet. She swayed toward my friend on her six-inch stilettos, and knelt at the side of the stage so that their faces were about even. The dancer curled her hand around behind Wanda's head, running her fingers through her hair, then pressed herself against my date.

They talked as the stripper kept her bare tits press against Wanda's chest. Wanda half-heartedly waved the bills, but the dancer shook her head in an obvious 'not yet' gesture. She undulated against Wanda, massaging her tits against the swell of Wanda's own marvels. Wanda shot a look over her shoulder at me, and I smiled. The dancer looked over too, and smiled when she picked me out.

After a bit more whispered conversation, and a lot more mashing of tits together, she said one last thing to Wanda, and spun round to lie on the stage in front of her, breasts upthrust. Wanda took the wad of bills and brushed them softly over the girl's delicious tits. Then she hastily tossed them all in the air, where they fluttered down around and on top of the dancer. A cheer erupted, and more bills were hurled toward the dancer from all around.

Wanda turned and strutted back to me, not looking back.

"Okay," she said as she nestled back in against me. "That was kind of hot."

"Oh God! Yes it was. Do you realize that most guys in here would rather see your tits right now than hers?" I asked.

"Fat chance!" Wanda snorted. "And get real, anyway. Up close, those things are scary amazing. I've seen fake tits before. Brenda McMasters's were very pretty when she showed them to me. Those things are flat-out incredible."

Brenda McMasters had fake tits? I was going to have to take a closer look...

"But these are not for any guy here. Except you, of course," she murmured, very briefly nuzzling my ear. "Aren't you the lucky one?"

"I am," I agreed. And I was definitely the lucky one these days... when I wasn't going through hells of my own making. Hell, I had been lucky even then. So far...

We watched the blonde finish her set, and then I started looking around for our waitress.

Before I could pick her out, much less signal her, an amused voice said, "Very nice tip. Thank you." It was the blonde with the perfect boobs. She had a nice voice, too. "Can I join you two for a little company?" she asked sweetly. Before I could say yes, Wanda said, "Of course."

I readied myself for a much nicer lapful this time around, but instead, she sat in Wanda's lap! She draped her arm around Wanda's shoulder. The owner of said shoulder looked bemused but not upset. "I am Cheyenne," the blonde said, holding out her hand to me. "You are Wanda, right?" she turned aside to Wanda to confirm.

"Right," I said. "And I am Clark."

"Mark?" she asked, over the noise.

"Clark."

Just then the waitress finally appeared. Wanda and I ordered another round, and I offered our new friend one as well. You know... just being friendly. The fact that the blue teddy she wore was more of a camisole like the outer layer of Wanda's dress, and was damn near transparent had nothing to do with how much I wanted her to stick around.