Guilty Pleasures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her. It was exactly as I had been expecting. She had almost certainly been tempted to end the situation after the second time we were together. I had been fully expecting her to do so now. I just didn't know how she would choose to do it. "You 'would like to'?" I quoted, curiously.

"I won't do it if you still need that last pass," she said seriously. "This is about you and Yancey, too."

"Well, Wanda," I said, stretching in my seat, "I do have thoughts about fucking you some more. Unless my cock falls off, and probably even then, I will always have thoughts about fucking you some more. But I do not need to fuck you some more, either. And I am happy to say that I don't want to fuck you some more. Well..." I paused. That last bit was not remotely true. "I mean... you know what I mean?"

She laughed and patted my hand like a friend. "I do."

*

When I pulled into their driveway at last, it was late, so late, it was already pitch dark out, even in the height of summer. Wanda slid from my car, and waited for me. I grabbed her bag and started toward the door. She firmly took it from me. She unlocked her door and we stepped inside. Light came from the kitchen, where we could both see Yancey sitting there alone, his body tense, his fists balled. Then he heard us and he smiled as Wanda entered. A brilliant, happy smile. Then he saw me with her, and I saw actual fear in his eyes. A fear that looked like it had been there for hours, maybe days, but suddenly had a purchase on something.

Oh.

Wanda saw it too. She leapt to him and kissed him in as convincing a sign that she still loved him as a woman could produce. When they came up for air, Yancey actually staggered back a step. Then he grinned. "So I am not being replaced. I got a little worried there for a moment when I saw you with her, Clark."

"Not a chance," I said firmly, keeping my distance from the two of them. "I would not do that to you, man. And Wanda sure as fuck would never have considered it."

"But..." said Wanda, drawing Yancey's eyes. "We do want to tear up the last hall pass. We are even, Yancey. Let's go back to our lives, free and balanced."

Yancey smiled, but he didn't answer. Instead, he thought about it. I was reminded that these were his hall passes too. He needed to feel even as well.

Wanda knew what was in his mind. "It isn't necessary any more, Yancey."

He looked at me, then back at Wanda. "I need to know. I need to be sure."

"You need to have me stop fucking your wife, man," I said emphatically. "We are even. I feel good with you. Do you realize that I did not say, 'Fuck Yancey,' even once this whole trip? Well, I said it once, because I was just complying with the procedure. I'd like to go back to just being your friend now, please."

"I know you need to be sure, Darling," Wanda added. "I almost tore them up after our second hall pass, but I had to be sure too! And I by God made sure of it on this trip!"

"She was little wild," I added in amusement.

Yancey could not help himself, doubts or no, he wanted to hear more.

"Let's just say for now that we went to a strip club last night," Wanda giggled. "I got molested by several dancers in front of the whole club when I tipped them, then went to the champagne room with this girl with the most fabulous tits and she took my fucking top off. They have cameras," she stage whispered. "I wanted to make very sure that I had my fun. Every drop of it. So I could come home to you. To stay."

Yancey was gobsmacked. He looked at me, as if for confirmation.

"I kinda thought that was what she was doing, with each wild thing she wanted to do," I shrugged. "What was I going to do? Complain?"

"Are we done, Yancey?" Wanda asked earnestly.

He looked at her. "Beat it Clark, I need to fuck my wife something fierce. And don't lay a finger on her again!"

"I wouldn't dream of it my man," I said happily. "Don't get me wrong, I'm going to flirt with her like a maniac forever. I do have vivd memories, after all. But I'm ready to get on with my own damned life."

He punched me lightly on the shoulder, I bumped him with my forearm. "Bridge here, Saturday night," Yancey said. "Don't forget."

"Not possible," I said, but they weren't listening to me already. I let myself out.

----------------

Well, that ends Act Two for the most part. Act Three will be along for your entertainment and enjoyment shortly. Sorry the pace of release on these has slipped from daily, but I still can't quite nail the end of Chapter 12, and it has slowed my editing of those that I have finished. Stay tuned.

Regardless, thanks for continuing on this latest ride with me! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged.