All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 10'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KHelmKHelm12 months ago

Excellent payoff

cliqueggecliquegge12 months ago

đź‘Ťđź‘ŤLoving it

WrexscarWrexscar12 months ago

Excellent, we finally have the Stephanie payoff. You've been teasing her for most of this story.

So now where? Hopefully Mary without any relations walking in. Possibly his boss.

Then the end. I'm hoping you give Clarke a happy ending, a permanent relationship to end on, rather than fizzling out.

That's acceptable with your college age protagonists (Alistair etc) but Clarke does deserve a happy ending as well as lots of sex.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Excellent chapter. Also, a realistic approach. The way you wrote Stephanie was perfect. She enjoyed all the flirting. She had private fantasies that he made real. Plus, she acknowledged the 25 year age gap as being too great a chasm. While still leaving the "door open" for possible future "hook ups" but without any relationship responsibilities. A real FWB situation. That enabled her to retain her focus on achieving her career goal: qualifying as a Medical Doctor.

Unless, the guy is a Billionaire (or so) there is no real reason for a 21 yr old would have a relationship with a 46 yr old guy with a daughter the same age as her. So SHE was the mature one, in this case. He should just thank his lucky stars and hope she feels the "itch" ocassionally. LOL. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the Steph moment. Mary does need her uninterrupted moment too…

vanyevanye12 months ago

I am sorry with how the Monica situation is currently working out, but yes the Stephanie pay out was very good. I'm sorry that it seems that it's going to be just the one time for Howie.

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

Thank you for a great story. I do hope the story continues. It is by the most fun of any other I have read in a while. You have left those loose stings dangling in Mary and his boss. And of course during those interesting possibilities I am sure from personal experience (having been one) a pre-med and med-student does have time for and a need for at least one good shag every week or so... :-)

Ktab212Ktab21212 months ago

I hope to see more of this story. I am hooked.

bhojobhojo12 months ago

Thalia , Brenda, Hannah, Mary I certainly wish for several more chapters !

sixlashessixlashes12 months ago

Where did Chapter 9 go? Greatvstory!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

Wow. This blew me away:

“They [older deck chairs] used to be Rebecca's and my primary furniture, but shortly before our divorce, we had bought new stuff, and shifted these old chairs out to the far side. Purchases like that had been moving the deck chairs around on the Titanic of our marriage...”

Of course you write spectacular smut, but observations like that move you into a greater stratosphere than the run of the mill smut posted here.

I could, of course, wedge in a lengthy personal anecdote about a failed first marriage - but only attention whores do that. Let’s merely say: “Yep. He’s been there.”

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Great instalment, Clark and Stephanie. Good to see she has her head screwed on right and knows what she wants leaving Clark and Thalia????

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Way to go Clark!!! I would start a P/T Co-ed harem!!!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_697 months ago

Great story! Grabbed my interest (member) and kept it firm throughout!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I call BS on Stephanie! Having a steady guy, who always gives 110% (or what would be for OTHER guys,) never pushes for more of her time, always ready to forgive the inevitable "have to study or do extra research hours, can't see ANYONE right now"... That's the best possible med-school SUPPORT! And she'll NEED THAT!

It's essentially a dream come true, and she'd have to be clinically insane to choose not to avail herself of someone who could easily come (over time) to care VERY deeply for her, and vice versa! Clark's the best part of such an education that a woman can hope for, especially as he's LOADED and about to become much RICHER!

XN1955XN19556 months ago

Need. More. Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES