All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 11'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

Nicely done. I like the two of them together, and I REALLY hope they can make it work.

I also understand better the purpose of the Yancey / Wanda / Clark thing. I just hope there's no further cross mingling of these couples. Honestly, I don't trust Yancey, since he's betrayed Clark and Wanda before.

WrexscarWrexscar12 months ago

Alright, you got . The rollercoaster has a second launch point and a couple of zero g heart line roles that were completely unexpected.

This is still a fun ride and you have potentially given Clarke his happy ending before we finish the tale.

You're hinting at all the trinity coming back into play. Still dropping hints of his boss too. Maybe a return of Stephanie. So lots of potential for fun and frolics.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite12 months ago

Yes, but Stephanie! She’s a fun character who deserves lots more hot humping.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind12 months ago

Aww, come on! Give poor Mary a go...

the_sensualistthe_sensualist12 months ago

I have enjoyed this series of stories except for this one. This one just filled me with a sense of dread, of impending doom, for the future with Monica and Clark. With going 'steady' but still seeing others they are just entering an open marriage but without the paperwork. Given that both of them had strong feelings about their partners cheating whilst married, despite enjoying new freedoms, this seems problematic. Might work had they not decided to go steady but just doesn't feel right long term.

A_7678A_767812 months ago

A great read, Looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder where you will take us next. It keeps going in roughly the direction I expect and then boom we are of on a tangent. 5 🌟

cielbleucielbleu12 months ago

All your characters are adorable. I feel like I have a bunch of new friends :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story, but didn't Tasha used to be named Thalia?

teachingMasterteachingMaster12 months ago

Did I miss the details of Stephanie or was it just the passing story

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

Wait a minute! There is still the two strings left untied. What about the finish for Mary and the boss? I can see Monica and Wanda giving Mary the go ahead to finish her unfinished business. And, since she showed interest before perhaps even the two of them doing a threesome with the boss. You could call it "Unfinished Business!"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn, I was really hoping that Stephanie could work out... somehow

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCould12 months ago

The title says it all!!! So well written and engaging. I can’t wait to see where the end takes us.

jwswinglejwswingle12 months ago

Oh yeah, not done yet. Instead of always being tales from beyond the couple's bed, the tales could, maybe, be shared experiences between them. The hellions. the Dr./cheerleader. Wanda and Yancy play with them too? in their case, if the play is shared together, they should be able to stay good together. Monica has hinted at a semi-sapphic bent, so the hellions/trinity and best couple friends with benefits can be worked through. How she gets a second dick in his bed simultaneously otherwise, a tale yet to be told. Great job so far; a literal handful of my fave authors are now occupying the majority of my reading time.

teachingMasterteachingMaster12 months ago

Where is chapter 10?

IdleCyclesIdleCycles12 months ago

Was not expecting Clark and Monica to go this way, but I’m not mad about it - well done! Also glad this is not the end, looking forward to see what’s next

bhojobhojo12 months ago

Clark telling Yancey about the two times he was interrupted boffing Mary ! Yeah

gbamin9gbamin912 months ago

You‘re so good at what you‘re doing. Thank you!

mikesch_236mikesch_23612 months ago

Great story -- I for one certainly hope there are some more "twists and turns" in the future of Monica and Clark!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, that took a very interesting turn...well done!!

DdaltonDdalton12 months ago

This series has endless possibilities, keep going!

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Wrong again, never saw that coming. What a journey?

SweboSwebo11 months ago

Man, that was NOT where I thought this was going, but. In retrospect, it's exactly where it needed to go. You said you were twisting the tropes and still managed to slip in the unexpected... nicely done.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson10 months ago

So, permanent cucking? Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well Done! Thank You!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

Monica will not be able to be faithful to anyone At this point. She is too far gone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES