All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 12'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan12 months ago

I couldn't tell you why, but something about Monica grates.. all the other characters are fine, but she grates for some reason and I have no idea why.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

This was a fun chapter. I'm glad that at least thus far things are working out for them. I like the sanctity of their bed, and sincerely hope that neither of them violates it. I also am really glad that Becca found out that her mom was a cheating bitch, but very unhappy that Clark crawled all over himself to make excuses for her. It was her mess, she should've dealt with trying to explain it away herself. She certainly seemed proud of herself when she was listing off all of the various men she cheated on him with.

I'm glad that it seems like the hellions will still be a part of Clark's guilty pleasures, only without so much guilt anymore. My only regret on this series is that it sure feels like Rebecca should have some level of explicit punishment for her shit.

WrexscarWrexscar12 months ago

1 more chapter is not enough for all the things I want to happen.

He needs some time with the hot boss with the ever changing name.

Mary needs a ride to completion. Whether Yancey walks in or not is up to you.

Stephanie needs a reappearance even just for a meet flirt just so she isn't a one and done.

You introduced hot nerd this chapter with all the inherent HR risks involved.

Then their is more Monika time to prove everything is working and give a HAE ending.

Still I know the final chapter is written and I'll be greatful for everything I've got.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Always fun! But will Mary finally get a chance for her uninterrupted moment?

vanyevanye12 months ago

Agree that Clark should not have been apologizing for his wife's infidelities. Yes, they had both suffocated the marriage, but she was still the one who was fucking around. I also agree that it's high time that Mary got a chance to actually come with Clark. Without her mom or Becca interrupting. Though actually, I think it would be mildly hilarious if Monica interrupts.

ActingupActingup12 months ago

I guess after the wrap up, you’ve still got the chance for any sequels that amuse you. Clark, Hot Boss, and Hot Nerd on a business trip, for example, with Hot Boss very much in control. You can’t waste their talents by leaving them aside now can you? Or about the College Babes employ Monica and Clark as consultants to improve the College Guys’ performance, so that the younger generation can then just get on with things? Anyway, thanks for this wildly implausible (at best) but entertaining series.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

@Vayne - perfect would be a lampshade where Monica interrupts, and Mary about loses her mind because it's being interrupted again, only for Monica to either join in, or just say "Sorry, I forgot my keys" and walk back out with Mary still on Clark.

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

Funny, you say a "finale" yet continue with leads. The boss and the new hot Nerd. Monica being intrigued about the idea of a combo with the hot boss? And we still have Wanda's daughter Mary to finish. AND even the possibility of a foursome with Wanda and hubby. I think we are up to about chapter 20 with those leads... It is a great story and those are great leads so get busy and tell it... :-)

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite12 months ago

Maybe the last chapter of this story will set up Stephanie for her own stand-alone story?

Camguy4funCamguy4fun12 months ago

Another amazing chapter! I love how the relationship with Monica has evolved. I am sad to know that there is only one more chapter. But I hope you consider sequels as there so many you could do with this set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Going great push the ending back some more and get the hot boss involved more

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCould12 months ago

My money is on they both will have a couple of flings and then settle down monogamously. It’s been fun.

DdaltonDdalton12 months ago

There is a lot you can do with this series, I hope you have a sequel coming after you last chapter!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

I never thought it possible. Every one of your stories has engaged me in every paragraph.

Then you digressed to a full page business meeting, and you almost, ALMOST made it interesting (a Herculean feat in itself).

I admit my bias. The thought of working in a soul deadening office was a real fear for me - even in high school. What the fuck is a widget? (I could never watch the TV show The Office because it was the epitome of my absolute worst nightmare.)

So I worked very hard to excel in academics. Still, my chosen field was super competitive, with very few tenure track positions. I’d worked my way through college installing lighting systems with a major electrical contractor (sometimes coming from a working class background will afford you such connections.) If I wasn’t accepted to one of the top graduate schools, I was willingly prepared to spend my life in the blue collar world.

My choices were academia or union electrician, and those choices were brighter hopes than Dunder Mifflin.

Academia worked for me, though I still do side electrical jobs for fun. (Have I mentioned that JimDiamond is a tool?)

I applaud you for trying to pump life into soul deadening tedium. You probably came closer than most writers could.

I dread reading the last chapter. THAT is the greatest compliment any writer can receive.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

So well written. Loving it all. Heading for the finale, just wonder what it's going to be? And how long? There are so many options from the Hellidon to Stephanie to Thalia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES