Guilty Pleasures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, I like that idea," Monica said, punctuating her declaration with a kiss that lingered for a good long while and ended with my hand full of a quivering breast.

"Given that," I said, taking the leap, "I know we are both swamped the rest of the week, but come Saturday morning, I'm coming over to Wanda and Yancey's and I think you and I should gather up every last item of yours that is over there, and bring it back here to settle in."

"Ohhhh... So you really want that to be Our Bed?" Monica asked breathlessly.

"Your bed. My bed. Our bed. And I'd really like you in it all the time," I said. "How about it?"

"Yancey will be so happy, he may go rent us a truck!"

I wasn't a hundred percent sure about that. Yes, I believed that Yancey had truly sworn off other women, but I knew for a fact that he had not sworn off looking, and I would be taking away one of the finestobjets d'art in his house...

----------------

Thanks for coming along on this crazy little ride! There is only the finale yet to come. This story was supposed to be a three or four chapter story of a cruise ship sex binge, and as I have been saying to start each chapter through this one, the story took on a life of its own! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged. One more chapter to go! Stay tuned.