All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures - Finalé'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
KHelmKHelm12 months ago

Sad to see it's over. I could easily read a dozen more of these.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite12 months ago

He deserves a permanent threesome with Monica and Stephanie. :)

WrexscarWrexscar12 months ago

Um hot boss.

What about hot boss?

Also cute nerd.

Really?

I think I need to speak to your manager. I want my money back.

.

On reflection it turns out this is free erotica.

So

Thank you. I feel this one could of easily had a couple of extra chapters but I enjoyed it and appreciate the work.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind12 months ago

That was a fucking cruel ending you rotten bugger. 5*

18rabbit18rabbit12 months ago

Did he get his last round with Wanda?

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

Yes, that ending sucked, but it was a good fun series. So a five. Though some time surprise us with a a few more chapters to tie up the loose ends. After Mary, Becca should get even with Mary's father and give Wanda a chance to get even, AGAIN! An of course the threesome with the Hot Boss...

vanyevanye12 months ago

This was a very well done, amazing, and entertaining series. I am glad it was not Mary who was interrupted by Mom.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely enthralling read.

Catching feelings for the other partners in a three way is not implausible either. Nicely done.

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCould12 months ago

Very enjoyable ending. I’m going to miss Clark.

PrickdickPrickdick12 months ago

Going to miss the chance with the hot boss

Tigerbait36Tigerbait3612 months ago

I really liked this and the characters. Hopefully we get a 5 years later reunion special.

gbamin9gbamin912 months ago

Absolutely love this series. Thank you so much. I hate it when I‘m between your series and have go wait on the next one :)

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

Thanks for the heads up on the Finale.

Now I can begin to binge. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You made me fall in love with several women young and old, and Clark’s sense of humor. Well done!

ActingupActingup12 months ago

Thanks for the series! It’s very much in the ‘deliriously implausible’ zone, but well worth the price of admission. I wouldn’t be angry if the next threesome included Hot Boss.

GHreaderGHreader12 months ago
What fun

You pulled off another implausible storyline, making it too much fun to question the plausibility. Great storytelling. I have loved the read.

Thank you for sharing your humor and storytelling talent with us.

jwswinglejwswingle12 months ago

There is so much further to go. So now Anne is eating mixed cum; Monica needs to try that. Monica could also have her spit roast without upsetting Clark, with a small equipment purchase for Anne. Then they could switch that and Monica know what it's like to drive the strapon. And try other combos. Clark might LIKE to be the middle of the sandwich after all, since the equipment is on hand. And then there IS Mary, and Clark's Mom now to deal with, and his couple interesting associates. Hot Boss and Hot Nerd? Hetero-flexibility all around. What kind and length of train can they all create? I wanna see this all play out. Don't retire Clark and Monica yet, their journey has just started. Maybe one day, Monica will end up between Yancy and Clark, while Wanda plays with her a bit too. Yeah, you have a long, long way to go here yet. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I read this straight through with great enjoyment. I agree with jwswingle's points. Take a pause if you feel burnout or are to busy, but please keep going as long as the story writes itself. The story may yet surprise you.

pcman1950pcman195012 months ago

Am I ever grateful to have finally stumbled onto your stories after so many years on Literotica. You, sir, are a master of the craft. High 5s & faves all the way. Now on to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellently told, tasty word play and coherent storyline. Amiable characters that were easy to like and root for. Thanks!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

To: jwswingle, JimDiamond (or as I call him “Stain”) and all the other “KEEP IT GOING” crowd:

How far do you need to go with this story? Until Clark gets ED at 65? Until he starts screwing his grandkids’ friends, too?

Don’t you realize that the story has already continued? It’s in your imagination!

Only the best stories and films leave you wanting so much more.

Be grateful that you got to read an actual piece of literature - something that seldom happens here.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Great story, loved it all. But it ended too soon. Going to have to move on to your other contributions here. 5⛤ throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nailed it!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Annes mom would be a great addition. No real ending either...

IJS0904IJS090411 months ago

This was a wonderfully fun story. I had a blast reading it and I want to think you for sharing it. Great job!

SweboSwebo11 months ago

Okay. You win. I was totally going to write a "What about Mary?" comment after providing profuse praise for the series overall.... you know, 'cause it was so freaking clever and stuff.... But then you went and short circuited even that little quibble. So 50 stars, you bastard.

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos11 months ago

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. Such a talented writer. I am so glad you included Mary also. What a great set of stories. I agree with SWEBO, 50 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story, start to finish. I’m gonna continue the burgeoning tradition in the comments here and offer another 50 stars.

Pickles7287Pickles728710 months ago

Loved the story and the humor and the literary references…quite improbable but very entertaining

MarsascMarsasc10 months ago

Great story! You keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun story overall. I was disappointed with the Monica relationship, I just didn't dig her as a character. Over than that I enjoyed the story. Your writing in general is fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hell of a story! I couldn’t stop reading until the end. Now I can get back to my life.

WalkinBassWalkinBass9 months ago

Thanks for this really delightful fantasy.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk8 months ago

Awesome tale. Enjoyed it all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to read that next chapter, too. And then, have it go "there" with some other lovers for both Clark and Monica. But I don't expect that, really, the author's pretty chicken about many things I think would be great to read about.

Yancey and Wanda both love it when Clark's cock gets into Wanda, why not just have a good, old-fashioned swap session between the couples? They can be in separate rooms, or separate houses! And Mary definitely needs to have another ride on Clark's baloney pony! Why not a surprise visit from Stephanie, that turns into a semi- regular celebration at the end of each term in school? Better for her with the known quality ride she'd get with Clark!

pjpbpjpb7 months ago

4/5 for the series

5/5 for the first 70% and then 3/5 for Monica and MC relationship. They both seem to make little sense. Both seem to be essentially monogamous with sowing wild oats thrown upon them/ reaction to divorce, MC is clear he would not accept seeing Monica with other man. They also both acknowledge open relationship will unlikely last. Why they both pursue it?

PatermultiPatermulti7 months ago

A lovely romp! Please do more!

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways7 months ago

Another fab series. Pity never heard anything about the work opportunities, but Monica made it to the Clark prize first.

darussiandarussian3 months ago

Decent story. I mean.. it’s written well. The story itself I just really did not resonate with. So much buildup to the cheerleader only to disappear her completely felt like.. lame. Monica doesn’t make sense at all for a relationship other than she’s the only available not college student in the story so of course it’s her. Overall, 5/5 for writing 2/5 for the storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES