All Comments on 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HAVING A KNOWN ASSOCIATE

is like being in the hunt for an alibi,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
That's a new take

Huh. Multiple Personalit. That an interesting twist. Good, quick moving flash of a story. Thanks. *****

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Another Fine Story!

Interesting plot wrinkle; serious and sad where it needed to be, yet zany and irreverent in spots to surprise us!

Your work is quite enjoyable -- thanks for this latest contribution here!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
That worked really well

The psychiatric illness was well-researched and was a plausible explanation for what happened.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I actually liked the story, didn't think I would at first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
liked it.......but

Karly and Terry both saw the same evidence ,both acted on it..terry almost killed him w/ that beat down,Karly went out for a one night stand,Terry is forgiven Karly is not..just sayin....stlcris

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Mark is a perfect man

If she did that to me she wouldn't be walking towards me. She might be in an operating table or else I would be long, long gone. The bitch got what she deserved. Very well written, he had no use for a cheating slut who wouldn't believe what he said.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Great

My first venture into this site. After reading this, I will be back. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Flesh vs the heart *****

An injury to the flesh can be forgiven easier than one to the heart. I like your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not plausible

I understand him divorcing his wife. She had revenge sex without talking to him or researching the facts.

Fine do not forgive her.

Terry almost caused his death. The emergency surgery on his spleen - how did doctors miss that - saved his life. But his immune system has been permanently damaged. Without spleen he wll be extremely susceptible to disease. Yet he immediately forgives Terry. Not plausible.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Terry should have gone to jail that’s a certain. LeAnn and Terry should have been sued by Mark. However Mark should have listened to Karly and her reasoning plus what she actually did. Divorce her sure, but act like a child sticking his fingers in his ears shows he is still a very immature and petty person.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Good story.

Believable and well written.

Probably the worst thing you can do to a woman,

is not to listen to what she wants to tell you.

Mark choosing not to listen to the slut's excuses

is almost like revenge, lol.

Regarding timriv's comment of immaturity:

Mark has the right not to listen to the slut.

The only thing immature here is your comment.

Good story.

Thanks!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

yeah revenge fuck is not dumb at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tim's mistake

is not getting out in front of this with Karly at the first time Leanne acted weird. You mention how he DID talk to Karly before taking his evening run. The weird behavior is quite a story, There is no reason NOT to share when discussing his day. Or at any time since returning from the trip?

To be sure, her revenge fuck was more than just a marriage ending act. However, if there had been something that could have been done to prevent it? Is the failure to communicate only ever just one person's fault?

Good story. I have been reading most of your library today since reading your post this morning. Some I HAD read before, but I had missed this one originally. I have been enjoying your style, and really appreciate your work.

Keep it up! and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story, but

Terry really, REALLY needs jail time. Not saying that putting a beat-down on someone messing with your wife is bad or good, that's a different discussion.

But for fuck's sake doing it to an innocent man IS a felony, a serious crime, and really really deserves prison time. After a year in the state prison, he'll investigate more thoroughly next time before taking action. He's a far bigger villain than Karly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A failure to communicate

Was not why the marriage ended. The fact that a communication error could end up as genital sexual weaponization in this case was the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Guilty until proven innocent.

But now some seem to want to go with: Innocent until accused. (see: politics)

I want to apologize for bring in politics. I know better. I know that its considered bad form. Again, sorry.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Almost a flash story.

i am having a struggle resisting the urge to post a political comment. Wife in this story is almost as screwed up as hubby's co-worker.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Timriv shut the f*ck up

Everyone deals with divorce differently, I had a guy doing every counseling session put his beats headset on every time his wife talked. In his eyes there is no excuse.

So it didn't matter what she had to say. Timvir saying he's childish shows just how childish he is. If you've ever been through counseling or anything like that no session is based on how everyone else does it. And the one thing a lot of people cannot understand is he may not care what the reason is. The fact that you did it is enough for him he doesn't feel the need to let you relieve your burden or your guilt. She didn't give a damn about what the truth was when it happened. So why should he care about her truth is when Never gave him a chance to tell his.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 5 years ago
Guilt is Great

I am really pleased with the quality of the writing. I am especially pleased to see a good example of using conversation to smoothly develop the charcter insights. I do not usually read the non-erotic and I do no usually look at the BTB tag, but this story is not usual. It is good. First, let me say that the plot is well developed and fresh, with some degree of complexity and suspense. There are some pretty strong, indeed raw, emotions conveyed well. What makes the writing good is that the reader can deduce from the conversation and action the emotions and make-up of the characters. (Poor authors resort to telling us "he was angry" or "she was a bitch" or whatever.) I often give advice in my comments, but no improvements recommended. For advice, I suggest ignoring the comments from anonymous :)

Now, on to the author's stories in other categories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good until the very end

He gets caught up with two crazy women. One of whom, he was married to. I thought he should have tried harder to reach HR. I also thought that a TRO might have helped him. But I sure as hell know he shouldn't have dated anyone from work. How stupid can he be? That bone headed move ruined the story for me.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

Sorry can't let Terry off, he nearly killed a man on impulse. Then Terry went to Karly to sabotage their marriage.

In retrospect, Terry did do Mark an off hand favor he brought to Mark's awareness he WAS married to a WHORE that HAD used her cunt as a revenge weapon. She killed the love - move on.

Dennis should be reprimanded in blowing off Mark's CONTINUED request for counsel - what a standup boss - typical company leadership of today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terry ?

Karly winds up divorced for essentially failing to believe Mark is innocent of an affair , but Mark wants leniency for Terry who is guilty of serious assault ???

As much as LeeAnn is unwell and was a victim to her own demons , I would want some measure of satisfaction on all of them , not just Karl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

A little different twist and I liked that. But were it me I most certainly would NOT have shown up at Terry’s trial requesting leniency for him. Terry beat the holy hell out of him, even ruptured his spleen. No way he should get any leniency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just out of curiosity...

...would have liked to hear what the wife did on her revenge date. Another great story from you... thanx!

Loklie

SkyKing7SkyKing7over 5 years ago
Not really a BTB story

...and that’s fine. I am not sure why some think forgiving Terry and divorcing Karly demonstrates a double standard. He could put himself in Terry’s position easier than he could Karly’s. Prosecution was not up to him and I doubt they were going to become friends. She owed him more. He refused to remain a victim to either. In his divorce, he evenly split their finances and treated her fairly. Separating himself from her is not punishment or revenge. Other than not listening to her bullshit or being forced to remain in a toxic relationship, she was not burned. I’m cool with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I would never give her the satisfaction of explaining her actions."

And THAT will torment her far more than anything else under the sun

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 5 years ago
It wasn't childish

His statement over and over in counseling wasn't 'childish'. He had decided his future and really making him go sit in counseling was just salt in the wound. I've seen numerous ways authors handled that situation and i have to say i like this one. He's basically saying, "fuck you, we're done", in a more mature way by actually stating the reason for his decision (already made). If he actually intended to think about working things out, then yes it would have been childish and dumb. As is though... kudos for sticking to his guns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it

would have been even better is she got a lot of STD's or even pregnant from her revenge date fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Responsibility

Ok, Leeanne was a nutjob. Just don't get why the husband of the nutjob got a free pass for putting him in the hospital. At minimum the guy should at least pay for the medical bills and a restraining order. There are so many loose ends to this story, it makes my teeth bleed from me grinding them.

With the meetoo movement snowballing and gaining traction, this story might have been a good wake up story. But alas it's lame, with laws favouring a women who will be believed regardless of innocence. It's dangerous to let crap like that to slide.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: responsibility

i agree with you, why let the psycho husband of the hook?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I wholeheartedly disagree with huedog and anony.

He beat Mark up. At the time, he believed that Mark was fucking his wife. It happens, even in the real world. Who'd have thought?

Mark understood why he did it. Mark also understood he was remorseful, as soon as he knew the real situation.

Mark himself, will not abide a cheating whore, no matter the justification.

So Mark and Terry actually understood each other, and their individual motives.

I'd do the same. I'd invite Terry over for a BBQ and beers. He never intended to harm an innocent man. They are both individuals with a sense of self worth and honour.

If you don't get that, who the fuck cares anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only a cuckold like Swingerjoe would go easy on Terry

The story is good. I really like his response during the court ordered meetings with his wife. Those court ordered counseling sessions are stupid! It’s just another way of getting family members with useless PhD degrees a government job!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Tragic misunderstanding all around.

How to judge this situation? Stories are posted, judgements are made by readers. And where do ratings come from? Judgements made by readers. That said...

I'm trying wrap my head around the dynamics of this situation. What there is not enough of is the wife's perspective. Is she that evil of an individual? I'm didn't catch those vibes.

Here's my problem with the main character. Given all the evidence presented and available to him, what did he do when given an opportunity to hear what his wife said , his behavior was a bit immature.

Okay, he's determined to divorce is wife. Fine. Everyone one gets that. For me, what's hard to understand is that his wife... never...ever before demostrated anything that inferred she was a cheating whore.

What she did ( which was totally wrong) was based on a kneejerk reaction to some pretty damning evidence.

Here's the problem I have:

I understand the pain the husband was going through and while he is presented as an intelligent individual, he acts immature during counseling.

What intelligent man (even though for him divorce was the obvious choice) would not want to hear what a wife up to this point had been a perfectly faithful spouse had to say.

'moreandmore' writes some terrific stories, but this one is irritating. But I like stories that are irritating. For me that's an entertaining tale and you don't have to agree with the outcome of a story to rate it well. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE dan october

WHy is it you think you werent willing to demand of the wife that same level of

"wait lets talk before going nuclear"

given the husband had the same track record of not cheating?

Why do you feel the whore was justified in cheating based on the circumstatial evidence her husband consistently denied

But he was not justified in being upset at her actual cheating

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@danoctober — she’s not a “cheating whore”

It’s exactly what Mark said — she used “revenge sex”, not because she is a whore/slut, but as punishment.

Admittedly, Karly had not un-reasonable proof, with several forwarded texts and a photo, that Mark had cheated, and therefore retaliated with revenge sex; an equal tit-for-tat. Without 100% solid proof, she had judged him guilty, set the punishment, and executed that punishment.

He says to Karly and the counselor he doesn’t know if she will use it again on any other PERCEIVED future infractions (of any sort) from him. That’s the key here in the story. He WAS innocent, i.e. not guilty, yet was convicted and punished by the one person whom should have stood by him until proven otherwise. It’s like those other stories here on Literotica/LW where the man is accused of pedophilia, but is innocent, yet the entire family divorces themselves from him, leaving him to languish in jail and raping him in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
divorce ok, but childish behavior

After reading hundreds of LW storys on this site and a lot of comments to them, I'm more and more convinced, most of the americans - or at least readers on this site - just see black and white and are unforgiving.

I don't want to comment on Terry and LeeAnn now, but on the MC and his wife. Yes she cheated and there is a good reason to just divorce her. I've read a few storys now where the wife started on revenge fuck with just hints but no proof of guilt on an inncoent husband. And I would say divorce is ok in most cases, but there are still a few where it could be worked out.

Just ignoring the counselor like a little child is not a way for a grown man even hurt bad with this cheating. A grown man would have talked to his wife and made it clear what her revenge fuck means and what it would cost to stay married like this:

- Karly would have to attend anger management counseling.

- Karly would have to sign a paper that says, whenever the husband has hints of a possible cheating of his wife in the future, he is allowed to fuck other women. That also means he is allowed to fuck around for two days now because of her revenge fuck.

If the wife thinks about these, she might know what she did to her husband. In case she still wants to continue her marriage, she will sign the paper and it will be hard for her, especially when the husband mentions the first hints of cheating.

Of course, that's not the way a lot of the "BTB at all costs" readers want the story to end.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh!

Anonymous 1/6/20 must be a swinger! He states that the husband should have just fuck two other women to makeup for his wife cheating on him. Well “real men” want a wife who believes them when they tell her the truth that he didn’t cheat on her. ‘Real men” would just divorce the cheating wife after they told her not to get a revenge fuck! This anonymous thinks that two wrongs make a right!

If this had happened to me, I would have taken the same actions as the husband did in this story. I would have stated to the counselor that I told my wife I didn’t do it but she still went out for a revenge fuck even thought I explicitly told it would result in our divorce. The wife has the same mentality as the brainless anonymous 1/6/20!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: divorce ok, but childish behavior

its not that Americans aren't forgiving. You have to earn it. I know in the UK, cheating and fling are handle as a part of marriage. But unless you a cuckold or a swinger in the US, cheating will help you hit the bricks, dumped or what ever you guys call it. There are times that couple reconcile, but it isn't as easy as you brits do it.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

The first story that I read on LW,and I liked it even more this time around. This man knows how to handle a cheating wife.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Ok. He was caught but not caught. She revenge no communication.

Btb

Husband seeing texts went off deep end

Wife had condition how long?

He had to see changes before so no breaks for him.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why didn't he sue Terry.Okay Terry might have been upset with LeeAnn but the beating he gave Mark was over the top.Regardless of his plea for Leniency Terry should have done time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous 1/06/20 is a cuckold dickhead!

You don’t forgive a wife who purposely goes out and fucks a random man because she is pissed off at you! That wife is a slut and she will always be a slut! I totally agree with the author.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. He did the correct thing. It would always be a problem with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

A fantastic line: ‘I won't stay married to a woman who uses her cunt as a weapon of revenge."

Thanks.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Oh you have had a bad wife in this or another life going on these stories, do love them though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay story but where is the part where he sues the hell out of Terry for assault and contributing to the destruction of his marriage?

No way would I ever show up in criminal court asking to ask for leniency unless I already had a fat monetary settlement from civil court.

As for his job, he should have contacted h.r. after the comments LeAnn made while jogging as the person in the leadership position her comments put him as risk of a sexual harassment. When the boss did not respond then it is immediately walk into H.R. and report everything to cover your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time to ask...

The company for a transfer to another location. If not possible, move anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. Overall a really good story. However, he needed to go after Terry for beating him up. After all, Terry reacted to those pics, the same way his wife did. If Terry had even bothered to meet him before the beat down, it would ha e been very apparent from his reaching out to Dennis, and his demeanor, that he in no way was having an affair with wifey. Dennis was also responsible for not replying to his messages.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Similar wife as in H. Jekyll's "Positive". Recommend reading to compare.

Husband went romantic route in that story, letting wife creep back back into their life. The difference is she confessed/brag to him after she did it instead of telling him before.

-

This story have better outcome, an earned divorce. Why go the revenge route if she can get better outcome with divorce. She demonstrated ill-will and hostility towards the husband.

My only dislike is that Terry got away easily. I don't mind knowing that a wronged spouse on revenge spree got away with it, only if the target is guilty. Terry got it wrong and caught. He even assassinated innocent Mark's character among his circle of acquaintances. Unless, you're doing it so you can let an actual wronged husband get away with it.

-

Another similar wife is in Huedogg2's "Anger Management". If you are still angry with the wife and her accomplice, read this and quell your anger.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Read the comments. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ! Monday morning quarterbacks. It was a good story, short and to the point, as described.

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Great story, but I don't see any leniency for Terry. Let the fucker rot in jail?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As usual, excellent story for 5 BIG STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story - but why do I feel that it is unfinished? Is a sequel in the offing?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars for a decent story.

BUT the violent response from LeeAnn's husband deserved some jail time.

I usually give an automatic ZERO to any story that contains violence, however, this time I let it slide due to the circumstances.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great story. Love the one liner you have him repeat. You frame it perfectly. There is no marriage without trust and the wife has proven decisively that she will never trust him regardless of her illusionary vapor words. Her actions reveal that she does not love unconditionally and she has nothing but contemptuous distrust for his present and future actions. Continuing this farce is not an option Living on the knife edge is the opposite of the safe place required for a viable marriage. Thus he divorces and moves on.

Outstanding story illustrating the key principle of married trust. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s a 4 letter word ending in K that means intercourse?

Are you a turtle?

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
Great story but ended abruptly

You story captured my attention but the the ending was lacking. In fact, the entire story could have been more in depth. What there was of the story was great but the story deserved one more page. Another chapter maybe?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the hospital he should have told LeeAnn he was there because Terry beat the hell out of him and ruptured his spleen because of her lies about an affair that never happened. He show our have sued Terry and LeeAnn for all medical bills and the cost of his divorce since LeeAnn was the cause of all of it.

At least he had the correct attitude and response for everything in counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karly and Mark were not right for each other, and LeeAnn brought that to a head. Mark should be grateful, but so should Karly. Mark is too weak for a woman like Karly. She would just run over him for the rest of her lives. She probably would stay faithful, but she doesn't and would never respect him as a man, a leader, and a force she needed to be careful of. Mark was nice. Karly needed a man who was Firm rather than nice. Honest, Just, Fair, but not necessarily nice. Mark should have discerned their incompatibility before they got married, but he was too nice to push her to her limits to test her. So he got what he deserved. And that's why LeeAnn got away with the shit she was pulling, because Mark didn't take pictures, make a big stink, and immediately tell Karly and Lee Ann's husband that something weird was going on. Karly will always be sorry she hurt him, but she will also be grateful when she finds a stronger man. Thanks for the effort.

A decent story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointing end....felt like something missing.

LeeAnn, medical condition or not, got off easily.

Great he divorced his wife, great reasoning too!!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

I’m confused. Why wasn’t Terry in jail for assault?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but Terry would be going to jail. The cops don’t need him to press charges against Terry. The cops can charge Terry based on their discovered evidence of attempted murder of the MC. A ruptured spleen can result in death. Also, LeeAnn would have been fired for the damage done to the company’s reputation. Her actions although due to sickness still resulted in their employee nearly being beaten to death. The company would just say that “we no longer require your services, LeeAnn”. Obviously the company would never state a reason for her firing. That is how business works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@Newoldguy77

He's not in jail, because Mark asks the court for leniency on his behalf.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars. But, Terry not only beat an innocent man; it was a cowardly ambush. He directly caused Karly to cheat. He should BURN to ash. Karly cheated so quickly, she probably cheated before. She BURNS! LeeAnn MAYBE gets a pass. WOW! I GUESS THIS REALLY ISN'T WORTH 5 STARS. MAYBE IT SHOULD ONLY BE A 3 OR A 2. 🤔

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Still, it was a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good fictional story. I thought he should have applied for a restraining order at the end, but you can't have everything. Maybe move 1000 miles away since he has no family to keep him there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He let the guy that fucked up his life go just like that? What stupidity is this?

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Terry should pay his bills and maybe a new car. And he’s left still looking.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

It's certainly brought out varying comments from the readers. I think he should have talked to Karly, he still need not have forgiven her, but like most husband's on Lit. In the Living WIfe category he won't talk. Can't some author please buck the trend, it's becoming repetitive, still I won't penalise this author for the sin of the others It happen ended a little quick but it was well written like most of this author's works.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

@Helen1899 re "I think he should have talked to Karly, he still need not have forgiven her, but like most husband's on Lit. In the Living Wife category he won't talk." Why? What would he learn that he did not already know?

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

'Griscom' Nothing is ever sorted without dialogue, what does anyone gain in a conflict without dialogue. Sorry it might be a one in a hundred chance of resolving a bad situation, So why let an inflated ego stop anyone from one attempt at reconciliation, they should always talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Helen1899 - You mean like how she listened to him when he explained that he was innocent? Oh, wait...

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Re-reading it, this is the first time I noticed the line about us watching the story of his demise on Dateline. That's pretty funny. Karly definitely has that stalker energy.

@Helen1899 I agree with the other guys. The *ONLY* thing to be gained from talking with Karly is to make HER feel better. That's not the main character's job (anymore). She can have solo sessions with a therapist for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

to helen 1899, is that yur date of birth? A commenter already gave you 1 good reason to not listen to her "rationalizations"... not his job anymore... she gave him no chance to explain and even when accused a 2nd time and he was in hospital, she didnt listen; so he treated her the way she treated him, Isnt that what you feminazis want ? or is like all the democrap shit, double standards with women feminazis and democraps get one standard, everyone not on the approved lists gets the shit standard? Why do you think his issue is an inflated ego? why isnt the illogical arrogant and stupidly judgemental cunt suffering from an inflated and jealous ego? most people including confident women wouldnt react this drastically but democraps pass out from the vapors or go nuclear w/ reactions accusations and punishment anytime something disrupts their snowflake lives. they so sanctimonious and moronic, that they dont need proff, as their feelings are their proof. rk

SorchakSorchak12 months ago

I don't get why he's still in town. What's he got keeping him there? His job? Find out if they'll transfer him, or go get a new one, but somewhere far away from his ex. Plus, why wasn't she blocked from his phone? Then he doesn't have to get any of her stalker-ish texts. Oh, it's for plot. I see. That's alright then.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With that kind of beating, I would have let Terry do time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terry is the one who ruined thing by not understanding his wife and her illness. Then Karly put the nail in the coffin.

She should have confronted Mark and had a long conversation with him before going straight to a revenge fuck. I don't see why Mark should have listened or talked to Karly at all. Once she was with another man it was Game Over.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I share Helen1899's frustration with male characters who refuse to talk or listen to their wives but in this case it was the correct course of action. Let's not forget that Karly went straight to the 'revenge' sex route without giving her husband a chance to put his side of the story across and she did so on nothing more than the say so of a third party, That level of vindictiveness meant that she forfeited any right to be listened to. What kind of person torches their own marriage that casually? There are times when "Sorry" or "Please let me explain" just don't cut it and this is one of them.

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

Probably the correct outcome given that neither couple had any communication skills. Not one of your best the characters were a little unrealistic and the plot too threadbare.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No justice, no happiness, no ending. KMN!

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

I liked the story, but is this idiot 4? And why wouldn't he tell his wife about that crazy bs immediately?

The divorce was necessary, but he was childish. No likeable characters but that's not unusual in real life.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. What a total mess. This story is an advert for the need for communication. Both of them didn't talk to each other or listen to the other one. He didn't talk to his work when he was propositioned. It was bad enough but could have been worse. He was only saved by being in hospital when Lee Ann texted about their sex on the beach. He was lucky without that he'd likely have lost his job as well as being labelled a cheat. Good story but it felt unrealistic but this is fiction and the story wouldn't work without the actions and inactions of the main characters. BardnotBard

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman27 days ago

ending was a let down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...