Guilty Until Proven Innocent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, we separated.

I picked up a wipe and wiped the lipstick from his lips before giving him a gentle shove and laughing.

"Now get out of here. Let me finish so we can get to dinner." I said, ushering him out of the bathroom as he laughed. Closing the door again, I leaned against it, my hand over my breast and a smile on my face. I had done it, my man wanted me and I felt a rush like never before.

[:::: Mike ::::]

Dinner that night was magical. After Victoria came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later, she was a vision. Her dark brown hair was brushed to a luxurious lustre. The blue dress matched exactly with the lingerie I knew was underneath it. More than once, I had to adjust myself.

In my previous life, I had an active sex life and three kids to prove it. But I had not had any sex drive to speak of in over three years. The couple of times I had looked on the Internet to feel some desire had left me even more depressed. I just had no libido. But over the past month, Victoria made herself more and more obvious in her desire for me. I could feel something awaken. A response that I vaguely recalled and wasn't sure how to handle.

In my head, it made sense. Since my release, Victoria has become my best friend. She never left me alone, and when she told me back in Queensland, she was falling in love with me, I didn't want to believe it because without thinking about it, I could logically see I was falling for her.

At one point, I thought she could be a gold digger, just wanting my money. However, she had no idea how much I was worth, I think she had to know it was more than a few dollars after the settlements. But then again, I knew she was also worth quite a bit being a top-tier lawyer.

I thought about the way she handled my sister at the airport. She could have tried to begin bridging the gap. But she didn't. She went into full protection mode. I also noted that after my breakdown earlier in the day talking to the Bustoffs, she didn't care that they saw her holding me. But while I was inconsolable, sobbing like a newborn, I could feel Victoria holding me. All I could feel from her was love and concern.

Then seeing her this evening getting ready, I knew that little show with the makeup and the lingerie was just for me. She was drawing me out of my protective shell one step at a time, and it made me love her more for it.

Love.

We were sitting with Terrance and Constance at the restaurant, all of us enjoying an amazing meal. I was served amazing Angus steak with all the sides and trimmings, along with the accompanying glass of wine that matched the meal. I looked at Victoria as she laughed at a story Constance was telling us about the time Terrance got peed on by their son when he was changing a nappy, and it got all over a three-thousand-dollar suit.

Victoria sensed my gaze and looked at me, still smiling from the story. I understood it. It was love that I had for this woman. It was not instant lust or a fatal attraction as I had with my ex-wife. This love had smouldered and grown slowly. Our attraction and desire weren't built on physical attraction but it was built around emotional fortitude. Both of us had been hurt by what had happened. Along the way of helping me to recover, we fell in love.

I loved this woman who was now looking at me, our eyes had locked and a moment was occurring. All conversation had now stopped at the table.

"You all right there buddy?" Terrance asked, just a little concerned. I did tend to zone out now and then. But most of the people around me were used to it. I looked away from Victoria and over to Terrance and Constance.

"Yeah, sorry I was just thinking of how much I love this woman," I told them gesturing to Victoria.

Their eyes went wide at my statement, but Victoria took a huge intake of breath and held it, looking at me with hope, tears already glistening at the corners of her eyes.

"Mike, did you...?" she started to say, I knew she was hoping beyond hope.

I smiled at her. "Yeah."

She looked at me again, smiling.

"Victoria Brown," I said, looking deep into her eyes and grabbing her now-shaking hands. "Thank you for being there for me, for being my best friend and for helping me to become a man again. This past year you have been the most amazing person in my life. You have never demanded a thing from me. You have never yelled at me or walked away when I have been an emotional wreck. I have been feeling this for a while, but now I can admit it, I love you."

At that, she almost threw herself against me, her tears causing her mascara to run. Constance appeared with tissues a moment later, and Victoria thanked her as she wiped her eyes. Terrance just smiled widely. When Constance suggested a lady's room trip to fix makeup a few minutes later, Victoria shook her head.

"I'm not going anywhere. My man just told me he loved me." She looked back at me and repeated. "I'm not going anywhere."

After that, Victoria leaned into me, her hand or her arm always touching me for the rest of the night. When dessert came, we ordered a couple of different items and shared them together using the same fork.

Later that evening, we came back to my hotel room and we got ready for bed. I was nervous but anticipating what was about to happen as Victoria told me we were staying together in the same bed.

As we walked into the bedroom of my hotel room, she turned and lifted her arms, drawing me into a passionate embrace. As we kissed, I felt her begin to unbuckle my belt and as I pulled away to let her, she continued by unbuttoning my shirt and drawing down my pants.

For the first time in years, I was harder than steel. Victoria helped me undress down to my briefs and then she had me help her out of her dress before drawing me down onto the bed where our lips and bodies again met.

[:::: Victoria ::::]

I groaned as I felt Mike's weight against my body as I pulled him onto the bed with me. When his lips crashed against mine and I felt his hand pass over my stomach, I could feel my entire body quiver. Mike's manhood was pushed against my thigh, and I had never wanted a man more than at that moment. I kissed him again and pushed my hand against his chest. Once nothing more than skin and bones, this man was now fit and toned. My fingers found his pec and I gently rubbed his nipple as his tongue danced with mine. He tried and failed not to groan as we broke the kiss and I looked him in the eyes, squeezing his nipple ever so gently causing a stronger groan from him. Smiling, I took a moment to arch my back and dropped my hand to his, pulling his hand up to cup my breast. When his fingers moulded to my breast, I shivered, the touch causing me to tingle all over. I loved it. When he slipped his hand under the bra cup and put his hand on my breast, without hesitation, I was ecstatic. Moments later he bent his head and pulling the bra down ever so slightly he took my nipple in his mouth for the first time.

"Yeeesssssssss." I moaned as I felt his tongue flick the top of my nipple. The pressure on my breast from his mouth was perfect and he still had his hand in my bra on my other breast. I wrapped my arm around his back as he began moving from breast to breast, sending signals from my chest to my loins caused by his ministrations.

My hand moved and I rubbed his back. There were scars there, lacerations from his time of abuse in prison. But they were no longer the raw, angry marks from when he was first released. Time was healing them and while they would always be there, they could fade.

Releasing my bra from my body, I arched my breasts for him again and Mike hungrily devoured each of my orbs with the passion of a man who had long been denied. Now free of the garment, I pushed my 32Cs together. Mike took the hint and worked to take both of my nipples in his mouth together. I moaned as I felt the small hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and if it was possible my nipples hardened even more. I had been waiting on this for months, I had wanted Mike to want me, I wanted to love this man so much, and he was coming alive. He was touching me in just the right way. His lips gave the right amount of pressure, his hands roaming up and down my sides and my back in light but firm movements that told me he wanted me, but also not so firm that it became just about him, with this I knew he cared for me.

After a few minutes, he started going lower with his kisses, I knew he was wanting me to open my thighs for him, I knew then he would always be a generous lover, looking to my own satisfaction before his own, but it wasn't time yet. I needed my man to know that I too would put his desires above my own. It was now his turn.

Before he could get too low, I stopped him bringing his lips back up to mine, pulling him in for a smouldering kiss. I looked deeply in his eyes as I gently rolled him on his back and started working my way down him. I kissed his chest and made sure to suck on each of his nipples. He reacted, and I understood that he was one of those men who had a number of erogenous zones that they would acknowledge.

I kissed down his chest and abs, pausing to look up at him as I hooked my hands into his briefs. There was acknowledgement in his eyes as he lifted his hips ever so slightly and I came face to face with the only cock that I ever wanted to see again for the rest of my life.

I found it interesting that Mike had an all-over tan. There were no tan lines from his time on the beach that made me smile inwardly knowing that I would have to do the same thing when we got back to his place. But before me was what I wanted. Mike looked at me as I examined his manhood. I knew this was another milestone for him. The wrong reaction at this point could set us back months. But with what was in front of me now, he had nothing to worry about.

Mike's cock was perhaps a little under six inches long. He was circumcised which I liked because it was easier to clean. About a third of the way down, on the underside of a very veiny shaft was a little mole that was stretched as he was hard. I was surprised to find that he had very little public hair, a little stubble was there, but I liked the nice clean look. His balls looked heavy, and I smiled as I watched them move slightly as the blood and hormones pumping through my man's body caused the reaction.

"Beautiful," I whispered, smiling as my compliment caused an involuntary pulse along his shaft and his balls again churned.

I looked up at my soon-to-be lover and licked my lips.

"He's beautiful honey, absolutely beautiful, and he's all mine!" I spoke letting the desire I felt course up and down my spine to find a sultry voice.

I have given a few blow jobs over the years but never before had I wanted to feel the texture of a man's shaft against my tongue. Previously, blowjobs were foreplay, a minor sexual act. But now looking at Mike's rock hard shaft. I knew that I was wrong. I leant forward and now holding the base of his shaft, I looked him deep in the eyes, opened my mouth, and took the tip of his manhood.

Mike threw his head backwards and groaned as I began to suck the head. He tasted heady, the masculine taste again made my nipples hard. And as I took more and more of him into my mouth, I worked my tongue along the underside as I began to bob up and down. I could taste him; his pre-release was slightly salty, slightly sweet on my tongue. Mike groaned again as I used one of my hands to press his pelvis into the mattress, enjoying the sensation of my lover's shaft moving in and out of my mouth. I could feel he was involuntarily trying to thrust, which made me smile. I lifted my mouth off him.

"Stay still honey; I'm enjoying this," I told him.

He nodded, moaning again as I returned to the task. My other hand caressed his balls. I briefly closed my eyes, appreciating the feel of him in my mouth, I luxuriated my lips and tongue as lavishly as I could upon him.

As I made my man grow closer to release, I also made sure to stay away from his ass. I know he had some bad experiences in prison, and while I had engaged in anal play with other partners in the past, Mike and I needed to talk before that.

I pulled back for a moment and watched as Mike groaned again and a large drop of liquid gathered at the tip of his shaft. While he watched, I moved my mouth over the head and, again, looking into his eyes, pressed my lips over his head and licked the large viscous drop from him.

That was it. He couldn't hold back anymore, and I felt the release from his balls. I quickly sealed my lips around his shaft and for the first time ever, I let a man cum in my mouth.

The taste was not quite what I was expecting. The texture even less so. But I was surprised that I was in no way repulsed by it. Indeed, Mike's cum felt like pure liquid love to me. Spurt after spurt I felt hit the back of my mouth, and without thinking, I began to swallow it down. Mike was almost screaming in the release. His body giving him something that he had been denied for years.

I smiled, oh how I loved this man. I again felt the rush of hormones run to my pussy, now soaking wet with desire.

I continued to suck him long after he finished, ensuring he would stay hard for me. For a moment, he softened, but then he got his second wind and he was ready.

His eyes watched as I pulled my soaking thong down my hips and over my thighs. As I lay back down, Mike moved and leaned over me, kissing me. Instinctually, he kissed me as he moved into postion. I spread my hips, and I felt the tip of his cock press against my womanhood.

He looked into my eyes, "Are you sure?" he asked, and I nodded, biting my lip.

"Yes honey, join with me, please." I pleaded.

Slowly he began to push inside me. I felt my lips part as his beautiful cock made its way inside me. I groaned as he made his way deeper into me, the nerve endings within me being pleasured by every movement. I could feel my vaginal walls expanding to accommodate him and I loved it. He wasn't the largest man I had ever taken. And I would never hurt his ego by telling him that, but in one slow thrust, he was the best. His size was perfect. The one large penis I had taken hurt, guys with big cocks think that all women want to be whores for them. However, the truth is that outside of a few real sluts, unless God gave you a cavernous vagina, or you stretched yourself out, larger cocks hurt. Worse, in my one experience with a large cock, the guy was selfish. I lacked lubrication, and he only lasted a couple of minutes, even with the handjob I gave him before we did the deed.

I banished the thought from my mind as Mike bottomed out. I could feel his hips against mine as he leant in to kiss me. I accepted the kiss as he pulled his hips back. The feeling was amazing. Slowly, ever so slowly Mike began to pump in and out and I felt like I could melt into a puddle of warm goo I was so content. For the umpteenth time that evening, my nipples hardened as he began to grind against me. We were making love, sliding together. Our hands caressed each other as his thrusts caused my womb to pulsate. Mike looked at me, our emotions being translated, pure and true love, he become faster. I place my hands upon his chest.

"Fuck me honey, fuck me hard!" I told him.

His response was immediate and almost animalistic. Mike almost growled as he started pounding me and grunting with each thrust like a tennis player in the middle of an epic rally.

"Yeeessss!" I hissed as my man pounded me with power and passion.

I have no idea how long we lasted, but I could feel my orgasm approaching as Mike continued.

"Vickie, I'm going to...." He said, starting to pull out.

Instantly I grabbed his hips and pulled him as deep as possible inside me.

"Inside me!" I screamed as I felt the first pulse of his eruption deep inside me, causing my own orgasm. I felt my pelvic walls spasm and I added my scream to Mike's as I felt everything all at once. I could feel my body milking more and more from his, my body craving his seed.

Our mutual crescendo caused both of us to fall into a heap. At one point, I think I passed out for a few seconds, so fantastic was the feeling of pleasure and euphoria.

When I came to, Mike was lying on me, still buried deep inside me I could feel small pulses from him as his body completed its release.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear as we lay in our post-orgasmic bliss.

"I love you too," I replied kissing him as we drifted off together.

[:::: Mike ::::]

In the morning, I awoke to the feel of something I never thought I would feel again, a sexy naked woman snuggled in against me. Victoria was sleeping lightly and her right leg was draped across my lower body. A white sheet partially covered both of us, but I could see her amazing breasts uncovered, and I felt myself again stir.

The movement below must have stirred Victoria as she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning," she casually mentioned to me, "Good view?"

"Good morning beautiful," I replied. "And yes, the view is one of the best I have awoken to in years, including 1770."

She smiled and made a show for me of getting up to go to the bathroom. We kind of had to peel the sheets away our loving making from the night before still clinging to us. Victoria laughed.

"Mike. Last night I felt so desired, so loved, it was breathtaking." she said as she sat down on the toilet as I started the shower. I was amazed at how quickly I had relaxed to be naked with her and that she was in no way embarrassed by bodily functions in front of me.

"It was pretty good," I mentioned stepping under the spray and closing my eyes. A moment later I heard the toilet flush and I felt Victoria's arms around my chest as she joined me.

"Pretty good..." she said in mock indignation. "Pretty Good!" she said again.

"I'll have you know, that was the single most amazing night of my life!" she said, telling me as she opened a bottle of body wash, grabbed a washcloth and started squeezing out the liquid. Once it was done, she didn't use it on her, but started to wash my body.

She continued as she washed me. "The man I have been infatuated with, that I have fallen in love with takes me out for the night, tells me he loves me for the first time and then gives me one of the single greatest orgasms of my life before I get to fall asleep in his arms." She snorted, now rubbing my back with the washcloth. "Pretty good..."

I laughed.

"All right, all right," I replied. "It was amazing, and thank you," I said turning towards her, and once I hugged her, I picked her up and suddenly turned and place her under the shower. She screamed out in happiness and surprise.

"Mike!" she exclaimed.

We spent the next fifteen minutes taking turns washing each other, drying each other off and spending a lot of time exchanging little kisses while getting dressed. I felt alive again. And I could feel every cell in my body vibrating with energy.

"I love you," I said as we walked hand in hand to the restaurant downstairs. We were seated promptly and ordered omelettes and coffee. Victoria had a week to go until she finished up. So I decided to hang around and help her get everything sorted out. I'd spend some time with one of the parole agencies I worked with here in Perth. Perhaps also hang out with Terrance and even the Bustoff's on the new charity if they have time.

After breakfast, she kissed me goodbye and headed off to work for the day, leaving me alone for the first time since I arrived in Perth. Usually, I had an undercurrent of dread whenever I was alone if I wasn't near home. But with the events of the past evening, I felt relaxed. I ordered another coffee and enjoyed reading a book from the hotel lobby. After that, I delighted in taking a walk around the city. For the first time in years, I strolled the paths of the city I had grown up in. I noted a few changes, walked past my old workplace and shook my head as I watched people walk in and out. I even saw a few of my old colleagues. A couple of them even looked directly at me, but none of them appeared to recognise me.