All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 03'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
semiosis50semiosis50over 3 years ago

I am really enjoying reading this. The characters are solid and the writing is skilled and fun and sexy. Cheers.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCover 3 years agoAuthor
To semiosis50

Thank you so for your kind words, I appreciate them so much! And I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying the story! Please stay tuned for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

irregardless is NOT a word... it's regardless.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing writing- not just from a creative stand point, which is very much is incredibly creative. The structure, punctuation, use of vernacular/vocabulary, and story telling elements like metaphors, analogies, etc. You stay within your writing ability, which is very good, and don’t waste words or try to write better than you’re capable of if that makes sense. I see that a lot on here. BRAVO! Great literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES