Guilty x Creatures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see..." nodded Anton "Well, excellent job! I really appreciate all your help!"

"It was a pleasure!" exclaimed Salia as she bowed her head "Is there anything else I can do to be of service to you!? Anything at all!?"

"I don't believe so..." mused Anton "At least not anything that I can think of off the top of my head..."

The full sized Salia glided up to the table and the smaller one zipped to the edge where she was immediately reabsorbed into the larger mass.

"Then if it's all right with you I'd love to take my leave now!" cried the now single shoggoth.

"Sure, of course!" said Anton as he rose from his chair "I'll see you out"

Moving at a quick pace as her lower half slid effortlessly across the floor, Salia led the way through the house and to the front door. Once outside she turned her torso around at the waist and bowed to Anton.

"It was a pleasure to serve you Master North!" she claimed as she rose out of her bow "I do hope that you truly enjoyed your meal!"

"I did! And thank you for all your help today Maphoxud'desulux'cral'salia'favahsas" said Anton with a nod "It was a pleasure to meet you as well!"

All four of the shoggoth's eyes widened as her face paled.

"O-of course!" she cried as she quickly bowed again "The pleasure was all mine!"

"By the way..." said Anton as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper "I found a notebook up in one of the Dark Elves rooms and borrowed a page from it to write down my number for you... You do still plan to call me, I assume?"

"Oh, of course! Yes! I will certainly need that!" cried Salia as she tentatively reached out with a very thin tendril and took the offered piece of paper "Once I've spoken with my Master I shall contact you immediately, and inform you of when and how he shall make his proceedings!"

"I would very much appreciate that!" smiled Anton as he watched the tendril, and the paper it carried, disappear as it was sucked into and then reabsorbed into the shoggoth's gelatinous body "I hope to hear from you soon then!"

"Yes! ...Though it may take me some time to reach my Master! Possibly even a week!" explained Salia as she slowly backed away "I will, without question, contact you when I do though!"

"That's good to hear!" smiled Anton as he gave her a wave goodbye "Safe travels then!"

"Yes, farewell!" exclaimed Salia as she turned around and glided down the walkway towards the drive. Once she reached the end of the walkway, Salia quickly melted herself down into a puddle and took off across the ground at an incredible speed.

After watching her quickly disappear, Anton chuckled to himself and closed the door as he made his way back towards the dungeon to give the dark elves another quick check in.