Guilty x Creatures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Hey!" she mumbled as a maniacal smile spread across her face.

"What the fuck Kianna!?" questioned Fiona "What in the Hell was that about!?"

"Mm! I was just thinking!" giggled Kianna as another shiver rocked her body "About being a sex slave!"

"...Are, you really!?" questioned Fiona as she eased back from her sister "Are you seriously getting off from that!?"

Grinning demurely, Kianna began to chew on her lower lip as she dropped to all fours and moved to fully face her sister.

"K-Kianna!" stammered Fiona as her eyes darted from her sister to the doorway and back "W-what are you doing!?"

Heavily arching her back so that her rear end was held up high in the air behind her, Kianna crouched down low on her hands and knees and, still biting her lower lip, broadened her smile as her hips started to slowly, but alluringly, sway back and forth while her bright, ruby colored eyes began to smolder with a hungry desire.

"Mm, I don't know!?" she cooed as she folded her ears down low and pointed their tips out and away from her head and body "What do you want me to do!?"