Guilty x Creatures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to come up with a response, Anton found himself fighting the urge to laugh as he nodded absently.

"Are you serious!?" exclaimed Fiona as she leaned forward and gave her sister an exasperated glare "Are you really crying over this!?"

"Shut up!" cried Kianna as she ducked her head and clamped her eyes shut "It's... it's embarrassing!"

"...You've gotta be kidding!" muttered Fiona as she shook her head in frustration "Of all the stupid shit to get upset over!"

"This is a little surprising, Kianna." said Anton as he placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze "I'm not actually mad at you at all, so there's no reason for you to be this upset."

"But I hurt you!" whined Kianna as she continued to avoid his eyes "...I bit you!"

"Well, yes! You did do that!" laughed Anton "And I'm not going to say that it didn't hurt! But you should know. I'm actually pretty glad that you did it."

"...You are!?" asked the dark elf as she raised her ears in a questioning manner "Why!?"

"Because I learned a very important lesson about you." said Anton as he bent down and leveled his face with hers "Something I need to always remember!"

"...What!?" questioned Kianna as she raised her eyes up just high enough to look into his.

"I learned that my little dark elf might be the sweetest and cutest little creature ever, most of the time!" teased Anton as he grinned playfully "But I still need to be very careful with her! Because as it turns out, she does have some very sharp little teeth! And she definitely knows how to use them!"

Kianna stared back at him for a moment before scrunching up her face and turning away as another embarrassed blush spread across her cheeks.

"You're an ass!" she mumbled as she tried in vain to stop herself from smiling "You're so mean!"

"I know." said Anton as he ruffled her hair "But I have to be. It's the only way I could ever tame a bite happy little monster like you!"

"I'm not bite happy!" whined Kianna as she twisted her head back and forth under his hand "It was only the one time! It's not gonna happen again!"

"I'm gonna hold you to that!" smiled Anton as he turned back to Fiona and leveled the gag with her mouth "In the meantime though, let's get back to it, so we can get this over with."

Fiona stared at the gag for a moment before glaring up at Anton.

"Yeah, I'm not going to wear that thing!" she declared as she pointed her ears straight back in protest "I'm not the one that bit you! I shouldn't have to suffer for it!"

"This isn't a punishment, Fiona." chuckled Anton "This gag isn't actually painful to wear, so there's no reason for you to panic like this."

"I'm not panicking! But this isn't fair! I didn't do anything!" exclaimed Fiona as she looked from him to her sister and back "Why should I have to get muzzled just because Kianna bit you!?"

"Well, several reasons really. For one, I don't actually trust that you won't bite me, even if you say you won't. For two, wearing this will make it easier for me to look you over and I'll be done that much quicker." explained Anton "For three I want you to know what this gag feels like, so that way when I threaten you with it later, you'll understand what the consequences are."

Fiona went to argue but was stopped short as Anton raised a finger and silenced her.

"And finally." said Anton as his face took on an expression of seriousness " You're going to wear this, because I said you are. And that is really the only reason that you even need."

"...Wha, excuse me!?" exclaimed Fiona as she leaned away from him.

"You heard me, Fiona." said Anton in a calm yet stern tone "Now make this easy and open your mouth."

Fiona stared at him for a moment before narrowing her eyes.

"...You know what. Fuck it! No!" she declared as she set her jaw and stood tall in defiance "If you want me to do something, then I'm going to make you make me do something!"

"...You're going to make me, make you, do something?" questioned Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at her "And what exactly does that mean?"

"It means that I'm going to win this! I'm going to make you cheat and use this fucking collar!" exclaimed Fiona as she gripped her collar and gave it a yank "You might have Kianna eating out of your hand but not me! I'm not going to be your fucking pet! You aren't going to beat me Anton! I don't fucking care anymore! I don't fucking care what you do to me! You can fuck, right, off!"

"...Hm, I see." said Anton as he began to slowly nod his head "Interesting..."

"Fuck you!" declared Fiona as she spread her arms out wide "Do your worst!"

"Oh. No, no Fiona. I'm not going to do my worst." said Anton as he shook his head "You couldn't survive my worst."

"...Whatever!" growled Fiona as she tightened her eyes "You're not going to kill me Anton. And you can't really control me! In the end you've got nothing! And you know it! I'm the one with the real power here!"

Anton blinked in surprise before throwing his head back and laughing.

"Is that really your angle!?" he exclaimed as he smiled at the incensed dark elf "You think you're going to twist things up enough that you can somehow rule from below? It's a clever attempt! I'll give you that! But it isn't going to work for you, Fiona, not with me!"

Fiona went to jerk back as two glowing rings of orange light suddenly appeared around her waist and at her ankles. These circles were nearly identical to the ones Anton had summoned when she had tried to flee her enslavement, but were only a fraction of the size. Before she could even take a step, the lower ring wrapped her legs in light chains and held her in place.

"No! Stop it!" cried the dark elf as the circle around her waist shot out two chains that ensnared her wrists and began to pull them down to her sides "I'm not, gonna, let you, win! Never, stop! I will, win this!"

Fiona pulled back and forth as she frantically tried to escape the chains. Her efforts proved to be useless as her wrists were pulled down to her waist and her arms were locked to her sides by the vine-like light chains that wrapped upwards around her body.

"...What do you even mean when you say you're going to win this Fiona?" questioned Anton as he watched the enraged dark elf struggle "What exactly do you think you're going to win?"

Fiona slowed her struggles as she registered what he had just said.

"What the fuck do you think I mean!?" she growled through her clenched teeth "You think I'm going to just give up and let you control me!? Well I'm not! I won't let you beat me! I will win this! I swear!"

Anton was still for a moment before he nodded slowly and shifted his gaze to Kianna.

The second dark elf had a blank expression on her face as she silently watched her struggling sister. Staring at her for a moment, Anton couldn't help but to feel a little fascinated by the fact that she, unlike Fiona, was so willing to casually accept her fate as a slave.

It was of course possible that Kianna's acceptance was in fact a ruse, and that she was merely biding her time and waiting for an opportunity to escape from her situation. Nothing about her demeanor gave this impression though. As she seemed, at least on the surface, to be genuinely comfortable, if not even pleased, with the idea of being enslaved. For such placid behavior to come from a dark elf was not only unexpected, but down right bewildering.

This was certainly not the case with Fiona however, as there was far less of a contrast between her behavior and what would be considered a traditional dark elf's. Her aggressive personality, defiant nature and desire for control were all in line with the rest of her kin.

Shifting his eyes back to her, Anton sighed softly as he watched her continue to struggle.

As a being literally designed to control others and to not be controlled herself, it was going to be interesting to see how well a dark elf like Fiona would adapt to this role reversal, or if she even could adapt to it at all.

As with any living creature, Fiona's mental state would play a heavy role in her overall health. And if she was unable to adjust to her new position of being under the control of another person, then it was entirely possible that she would succumb to the mental stress of her situation and her health could drastically and rapidly decline as a result. This was not something that Anton wanted to see happen.

So, for the time being at least, it was going to be very important for him to maintain a constant visual over both her mental and physical conditions. As although he did intend to have at least a base level of control over her, he had absolutely no interest in destroying her or reducing her to a sickly, depressed, shell of a dark elf that was not only a step away from being on the verge of death, but was actively longing for such a fate.

Finesse would be of the utmost importance when it came to establishing control over this dark elf. And it was with this train of thought in his mind that Anton took a step closer to Fiona.

"Fiona." he began in a soft tone "Can you hurt me?"

"What!?" exclaimed the dark elf as she blinked and looked up at him "The fuck did you say!?"

"I asked if you could hurt me." repeated Anton "I know that you want to. But I'm asking can you? Can you hurt me in a real way? Actually harm me? Make me bleed?"

Fiona said nothing as she scowled at him and creased her brow in suspicion.

"...Can you kill me, Fiona?" asked Anton "I'm not asking whether or not you want to. I'm asking if you even can?"

Fiona continued to stay silent as she merely stared back at him.

"...Could you come into my room tonight, and kill me while I slept?" asked Anton "Is that something you can do?"

Fiona's scowl began to soften slightly as she still refused to speak.

"...Let's try going in a different direction." said Anton as he took a breath through his nose "Can you, kill yourself, Fiona?"

"...What!?" questioned Fiona as she blinked in surprise and pointed her ears straight upwards.

"Can you kill yourself?" repeated Anton "Or better yet, can you leave? As in, just walk out the door? Just walk out, and keep walking. Until you're as far away from me as you can possibly get....Is that something that you can do?"

Fiona tightened her eyes back into a glare as Anton leaned in close.

"Can you escape from this?" he asked as he reached up and lightly tapped his finger on the blood gem embedded onto her collar "And again, I'm not asking if you want to. I'm asking if you can?"

Fiona's eyes stayed focused on his for several moments until she silently shifted her gaze and stared at the doorway.

Anton kept his eyes on her as he eased himself back.

"Well?" he asked quietly "Can you do any of those things, Fiona? Any of them at all?"

Fiona was still for another moment before she let her eyes fall to the floor.

Anton nodded slowly as he watched a pained expression spread across her face.

"...Look at me Fiona." he demanded in an even tone "I want to know that you can hear this."

Fiona clenched her jaw and hesitated for a moment before she shifted her glaring eyes back up to him.

"This is not a game, Fiona. This is not a fight, or a battle. There is no war here." stated Anton as he stared unblinkingly into her eyes "There is nothing for you to win."

Fiona's glare deepened as her ears pointed themselves straight back behind her head.

"You're not going to beat me, Fiona. It doesn't matter how annoying you act or how hard you fight back against me. I'm not going to just disappear, and I'm certainly not going to surrender to you." said Anton "All you're doing is chipping away at my patience. And nothing good is going to come from doing that."

With her ears quivering in anger, Fiona clenched her teeth hard enough that her short fangs could now be seen peeking out from behind her curled lips.

"Keep fighting me like this, Fiona. And all you're going to do is keep losing. Just as all you've done so far is lose, time and again." stated Anton as he narrowed his eyes at her "Your freedom, your money and possessions. Control of your life and your home. Even your ability to move. You've lost it all."

Fiona's eyes began to glow with a boiling rage as Anton leaned in close and stared her down.

"And if you think that this is as bad as it can get, then you are very wrong, Fiona. It can get so much worse for you." declared Anton in a harsh whisper "There is so much more for you to lose. So much I can take from you. And I will Fiona. Keep pushing me, and I will take everything from you. Everything you hold dear. Everything you love. Everything you are. I will take it all, one thing at a time. Until you have absolutely nothing left."

Fiona's eyes continued to glow as she remained completely still.

"...Just remember this Fiona." said Anton as he continued to stare her down "There are things that I can take from you that you can never get back. And I will take these things. You know I will."

Fiona was still for a moment before the glow in her eyes suddenly disappeared as she blinked.

Anton froze as he sensed her sudden hesitation.

Easing herself back, Fiona's angry expression lost it's genuine weight as it became a thin mask.

"...Hm?" mused Anton as he cocked an eyebrow and watched as a realization took shape in Fiona's eyes "...Well now?...What's this?"

Fiona kept her eyes locked to his as she tried to maintain the anger that was quickly fading from her face.

"...There's something there....It's in your eyes, in your thoughts. Something that you don't want to... No, no. It's more important than that. It's not just something you don't want to lose....It's something that you can't lose." mused Anton as he watched Fiona's thoughts dance in the back of her eyes "...It would hurt too much if you did....Interesting."

Fiona's face softened completely as a heavy knot suddenly took form in her stomach.

"...What could possibly be so important, to someone like you?" wondered Anton as he cradled his chin in his hand "...Maybe I should just "cheat" and make you tell me?"

Fiona's eyes widened to their fullest as she shook her head and leaned as far back as the rings would allow.

"No!" she gasped as her eyes filled with panic and she began to frantically struggle against the light chains "Wait! Wait! Just wait!"

"Why? What is there to wait for?" questioned Anton as he watched the dark elf desperately try to escape her binds "You can't honestly think I should let you keep you're secrets after this little stand-off you just started? No, no I don't think so. I think it might be best to just get this out of the way right now. That way we can move on from it."

Fiona's ears pointed themselves straight up in panic as Anton let his aura flare outwards.

"Stop! Wait, wait!" she cried as her eyes began to go misty out of frustration "Please! Don't do this! Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Okay! I'm sorry!"

"No, that's not going to work Fiona." said Anton as he shook his head "You started this fight. You can't simply apologize and quit just because you know you're going to lose again."

"Please!" growled the dark elf as she hunched down and flattened her ears submissively behind her head "I'm sorry, okay! I was wrong! I was stupid! I, I!...You win!"

Fiona bent forward and bowed her head low enough that her ears came back into view.

"I don't wanna fight! I don't wanna fight anymore! You win! Okay! You win!" she cried as she stared at the floor and twitched her ears up and then back down over and over "See! See! You were right before! It means I don't wanna fight you anymore! It means you win! You win! Okay! Please! Please! You win!...Just stop, please!"

Anton remained silent and still as he stared down at the quivering dark elf.

"You win... you win..." whimpered Fiona as she clamped her eyes shut and hung her head "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!...Please!"

Anton was motionless for another long moment before he sighed softly through his nose and released his aura.

"Kianna." he called calmly as he kept his eyes on Fiona.

"Y-yes!" chirped Kianna as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards and her eyes darted from her sister to him.

"I want you to answer with just a "yes" or a "no" I don't need to hear anything else." said Anton as he folded his arms over his chest "Do you know what it is that Fiona is hiding? What she doesn't want to lose?"

Fiona's eyes went wide in terror as she tilted her head to the side and met her sister's gaze.

Kianna swallowed a lump in her throat and dropped her eyes to the floor to avoid the look of desperation her sister was giving her.

"...Yes." she whispered as she lowered her ears in sorrow "...I'm pretty sure I do."

Anton nodded slowly as Fiona slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Okay." he said softly as he continued to nod his head "Then I want you to keep that to yourself. I do not want you to ever tell me what it is."

Both of the dark elves went still in surprise for a moment before they looked at each other.

"...What!?" asked Kianna as she raised her eyes back to Anton "What did you say!?"

"I said I don't want you to tell me what it is." repeated Anton "Just keep it to yourself."

"...Okay!?" questioned Kianna as she tilted her head and cocked one of her ears in curiosity "Why, don't you want me to say anything?"

"Because I don't want you to try to use this information against her. Not that I necessarily think you will. But I want to take care of that possibility just in case." explained Anton "So now if you do tell me what she's hiding after I told you not to, or threaten her with telling me her secret, then you will suffer the consequences for that."

Fiona blinked in surprise as she stayed motionless and continued to stare at her sister.

"...Okay. I won't say anything then!" agreed Kianna as she met her sister's eyes with her own "But, you really don't want to know what it is!?"

"At the moment, no. And if down the road I decide I do want to know then I'll figure it out on my own. I'd still rather you not just tell me." said Anton as he continued to stare down at Fiona "But as it sits right now... I've apparently already won. So no, I don't need to know."

Anton grinned as he glanced over at Kianna and took note of the confusion on her face.

"I've said before that I would enjoy punishing you and your sister and I will. But I also said that I don't want to break either one of you since I think that would be a waste. And I do really think that." he explained as he looked back down at Fiona "The only reason I'm going to punish Fiona at all is because I want her to behave herself and obey me. And if she's willing to do that. Then I'll be willing to let her keep her secrets."

Fiona jerked back in surprise as Anton lightly tapped her on the head. Cringing as far back as she could she looked up at him with eyes wide in question.

"Do you feel that's fair, Fiona?" he asked as he looked her in the eyes.

The dark elf kept her ears flattened back submissively as she silently nodded her head.

"...I'm sorry." said Anton in a calm but stern tone "But I'm afraid I can't hear you."

"Yes!" exclaimed Fiona through her teeth as she hunched her shoulders and continued to nod her head "Yes I do!...Thank you!"

Anton nodded as he assessed her and her sincerity.

"You're welcome." he said softly as he raised his hand to her head and began to smooth out her still damp hair "Now let's move on and put this ugliness behind us."

Unsure of how to react or respond in this situation, Fiona bowed her head slightly forward and did nothing but grimace and blink as she aimlessly looked around the room with her eyes. She raised her head back upright when Anton finished with her hair. Her face immediately took on an expression of misery as he brought the gag back up and leveled it with her mouth. Looking away at nothing, she feigned ignorance as she tried to ignore the gag.