Guilty x Creatures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kianna!" growled Fiona as her met her approaching sister's eyes "You gotta help me!"

"Yeah, I am." soothed Kianna as she stopped in front of her and began to dab at the saliva residue on her belly "You'll be clean again in just a second."

Fiona hunched down and subconsciously tried to hide herself behind her sister as she cupped her hands over her mouth.

"I don't mean that! Did you not hear him!? This bastard is going to pull out my teeth!" she snarled as she tried to keep her voice down "Help me! Please!"

"He said he's only going to do that if you try to bite him again." reasoned Kianna as she wiped away at each of Fiona's breasts "...Wait? Are you going to try to bite him again?"

"What! No!" exclaimed Fiona as she shook her head "The fuck would I do that for!?"

"I don't know! Cause you're stupid!? Why did you even do it this time!?" whispered Kianna as she looked her in the eyes "Anyways! If you're not going to bite him again then you're fine! You have nothing to worry about!"

Clenching her teeth together behind her hands, Fiona whimpered pitifully as she pleaded with her eyes.

Staring at her for a moment, Kianna sighed softly through her nose as she leaned in and pressed her forehead against her sister's.

"You're gonna be okay, Fiona." she soothed as she wrapped the bathrobe around her sister's shoulders and pulled her in closer for an embrace "Just stop being so stupid... And you'll be fine..."

Anton had stopped in the middle of his task to watch the dark elves through the mirror. Once again it was clear that they were both finding comfort in each others touch. Like before, they had both folded their ears back and away from their heads as they rested their foreheads together. Though he could barely hear only faint sounds, he was fairly sure that Kianna was now humming softly as she held her sniveling sister. They stayed this way for some time until Kianna pulled back and gave her nearly dozing sister another look over.

"...Hey, Master!...I think Fiona has had enough for now. She could probably use some alone time....She looks really tired....Like really tired!" she said as she pulled the sides of the bathrobe out a bit and helped an almost unresponsive Fiona slid her arms into the sleeves "Do you mind if she goes to her room and takes a nap?"

"No, she's done here. So if that's what she wants to do then that's fine." said Anton as he continued to watch them through the mirror "And I'd agree with you on thinking that she could use a little time on her own. So that works perfectly."

"You good with that?" asked Kianna as she tied the robe shut around her sister's waist.

"What!? Are you kidding!?" hissed Fiona "Like I could just leave you alone with him!? What if he tries something with you!?"

"Yeah, that's part of the point of you leaving! If I'm lucky he will!" mumbled Kianna as she straightened Fiona's robe and then looked her in the eyes.

Fiona stared back for a moment before sighing heavily and slumping her shoulders in defeat.

"Seriously!?" she groaned quietly as she let herself lean forward and rested her forehead back against her sister's "...You're so stupid, you slut!"

Kianna giggled softly as she gently pushed her own forehead back against Fiona's.

"...You should go." whispered Kianna as she poked Fiona in the sternum to urge her on "You're about to fall over."

Fiona was still for a moment before she wrapped her arms around her sister and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"...Are you sure?" she asked as she held Kianna as tightly as she could.

"Yeah, it's cool! I got this!" smiled Kianna as she hugged her back "I'll see you in a little while!"

"...You're stupid, and I hate you." grumbled Fiona as she loosened her hold and pulled away "...Scream if you need me....Okay!?"

"I will!" giggled Kianna as she let her arms fall away from around her sister "Now go get some sweet dreams!"

Nodding her head, Fiona glanced at Anton and gave him a murderous glare before turning away and grudgingly marching through the door.

Biting her lower lip, Kianna watched her sister make a tentative path through the master bedroom and then disappear as she made her way out towards the hall. Once Fiona was gone from sight, Kianna turned to Anton and smiled broadly.

"Finally!" she breathed as she quickly made her way back to his side "Now we can finally be alone!"

Anton couldn't help but to chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Well now!?" he smiled as he set the dental pick down on the tray "Was all that planned out then!?"

"...Maybe!" mumbled Kianna as she looked away with her eyes and grinned "...Yes!"

Anton chuckled again as he shook his head.

"Well, before you get yourself too excited!" he laughed as he picked up the tablet and quickly switched files "We do need to get your little checkup out of the way!"

"Okay! That's fine!" exclaimed Kianna as she nodded in agreement "I'm ready whenever you are!"

"Alright then!" teased Anton as he gave her a sideways glance and grinned playfully "Then assume the position, my little slave! And we'll get started right away!"

Kianna stared up at him for a second before a look of smugness slowly spread itself across her face.

"...Yes." she breathed quietly as she folded her ears down and pointed them back and away from her head "...As you wish."

Anton turned to face her fully as Kianna stepped away from him. The dark elf looked back over her shoulder and kept her head tilted back enough that one of her bright, ruby-colored eyes stayed locked to his. As he watched, she unwrapped the towel from over her chest and, holding the corners with both hands, she let it slowly slide down her torso.

With each step she took she revealed more and more of her body as she let the towel fall further and further down. The piercing whiteness of her hair as it spread out evenly along her shoulders and the falling white cotton towel both contrasted brightly against the smooth, cocoa colored skin being revealed between them. As the towel pooled at the small of her back, she swayed her hips wide and with two sashaying steps she let her derriere come into full view. The roundness of her heart-shaped bottom was showcased clearly as she let the towel slip beneath her butt cheeks and come to rest at the tops of her thighs. Pulling back upwards on the towel, she playfully snagged and lifted her own behind. Her butt cheeks both came to rest with a tantalizing jiggle when she released them from her hold by letting go of the towel and having it fall to the floor behind her.

Fully nude now, save for her collar, the dark elf wrapped her arms over her chest in mock bashfulness as she stepped onto the bathmat. Locking her knees together she angled the lower half of her right leg out to the side and stood at a slant as she gave Anton a generous view of the backside of her body. Staying motionless for only a moment, she kept her next movements slow and sensual as she twisted at the waist, rolled her hips to the side and kicked off with her angled leg as she turned to face him.

Kianna's arms were wrapped tightly around her torso and her hands were cupped protectively over each of her breasts as she teasingly kept them hidden from view. Tilting her hips to the side, she bent her right leg at the knee and lifted it just high enough to hide her sex with her thigh.

The dark elf lowered her ears and pouted playfully before a sly grin spread across her face. Giving each of her breasts a quick squeeze, she mashed her nipples between her thumbs and fingers before dropping her arms away from her chest completely and stepping to the side to stand with her legs slightly spread and her slit fully revealed. She then ran her hands down her sides and followed the curvature of her waist and hips before lifting her arms up and, using the backs of her hands, she tossed her hair back and off of her shoulders. The dark elf then laced her fingers together above her head and planted her coupled hands against the back of her skull. With her shoulders rolled back and her chest thrust forwards, her breasts appeared at their fullest as they stood up and out in front of her.

Kianna's large, captivating eyes had become shimmering pools of seduction as she faced Anton and fixed him within her nearly hypnotic gaze. Wearing nothing but her collar and a thin confident smile, the haughty dark elf stood poised and with every smooth, feminine curve of her body completely exposed and on display for him to enjoy to the fullest.

"...I'm ready for you now." she breathed alluringly as her ears folded themselves further down behind her head and her hips swayed slightly towards him "...My Master."

Anton stood frozen in place for nearly a full minute before he finally came back to his senses.

"...Oh, Hell!" he muttered as he tried and failed to curb the stiffening that was taking place between his legs "...Why do I keep thinking that you're the good one!?"