Guilty x Creatures Ch. 22

Story Info
Fire + Elixirs = Wild Nights.
11.1k words
4.79
3.8k
8
0

Part 22 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22 : Early Night

The master bedroom that Anton now occupied was in reality five separate rooms combined into one. When entering from the hallway, you would first find yourself in a sitting room of sorts that made a good space for a small library. Beyond this room, through a set of double doors, you would enter into the bedroom proper. And on either side of this room were two archways. The archway to the right when entering the bedroom led to what was essentially a second sitting room that Anton had decided to set up as an office. A set of french doors in this room led to a small outdoor balcony that overlooked the front of the property as well as the main driveway.

The second archway became a sort of short tunnel that ultimately led to the master bathroom. A door less opening midway through this tunnel led to a short pathway that branched off and led to a very large walk-in closet that was complete with triple full-length mirrors and a vanity. A second pathway then led from the closet itself to the bathroom, thus forming a complete circle. At the center of this circle there appeared to be a large room sized, empty hollow created by the walls of the closet, archway and bathroom. And Anton suspected that this cavity within the building itself was more than likely hiding either a panic-room of sorts or possibly even a small vault, and he planned to investigate this further once he found the time.

Having set up a stabilized portal in his new office, Anton had a direct connection to his actual home and was able to easily furnish his current base camp with his own familiar belongings. This included a large, black-colored, king-sized, four poster bed and it's matching bedside lamps and end-tables.

It was on this bed that he now sat with his legs sprawled out comfortably as he continued to read through the same book on dark elves that he had been reading during the earlier part of the day.

Having skipped ahead from where he had been originally, he was currently reading through the section of the book that was dedicated to eyes. And here it explained how rather than utilizing chemical based bio-luminescence like some species, dark elves instead ignited their eyes by aligning tiny, sliver-shaped crystallized proteins in their irises with their auras and achieving a glow by infusing these crystal-like shards with mana. By making the connection to their mana pools via their auras rather than straight through their bodies as was normal, this meant that if a dark elf were cut off from said mana pool by most traditional methods it would still be able to reach it's mana through it's aura and ignite it's eyes, allowing it to still see clearly, even if in total darkness. This also meant that a dark elf could actually control the intensity of the glow in their eyes by controlling the amount of mana that they applied to them.

At no point did the book ever mention the ethereal "sparkling" effect that had appeared in Kianna's eyes. And having never seen or even heard of such a thing before, Anton was left to wonder not only why she would produce such a dazzling display for him, but also how did she achieve this effect and whether or not this was something that she, herself, could even consciously control.

While reading silently over the last twenty odd minutes, Anton had been noticing soft, shuffling sounds coming from the sitting room that was between his bedroom and the hallway. He smiled to himself each time he caught some of the faint noises, as he was fairly confident that the source was an intruding dark elf or two, though he wasn't completely positive about this. It was of course possible for him to be sure, as he could simply reach out his awareness to the collars around each of the dark elves necks and confirm their locations. But using such a method would just take all of the fun out of playing with his little pets. So instead he had decided to wait patiently and continue to listen as the sounds, and their source, slowly moved ever closer to the closed doors that led to his bedroom.

Once Anton felt that the sneaking presence had finally become brave enough to reach the other side of the double doors, he put his plan into motion.

Knowing full well that the elves, including of course the dark elves, had exceptional hearing that was far more acute than what any humans could ever hope to be. As their frequency limits ranged upwards to a little over 70 kHz, while humans topped out at around only 20 kHz, meant that although the elves couldn't quite hear into the upper ultrasonic levels, it was still very likely that the supposed dark elf on the other side of his door could, if focusing hard enough, actually hear his heart beating, even if only faintly. And using his heartbeat as a guide she should be able to detect where in the room he was, or if he moved his position.

Placing a tasseled bookmark between the pages, Anton marked his place in his book before quietly setting it down on his nightstand and placing his open palm against his chest.

Working quickly so as to give the intruder as little time to react as possible, Anton summoned a ball of aura into existence against his chest and using a drop of his mana as a catalyst gave the aura a physical form. Within an instant the aura formed into a type of orange, glowing light-vest that encircled his torso and was similar in appearance to a bulletproof kevlar vest. But rather than smooth across it's surface, like those made of true kevlar, this vest appeared to be made of an egg crate like materiel and had an irregular peak and valley type of shape to it. This shape gave the vest a sound dampening effect that while not completely eliminating the sound of his heart beat, should still nullify it enough that the supposed dark elf would no longer be able to hear it from the other side of a door.

Poised to slide off the side of the bed, Anton went still for a moment as he craned his neck towards the door and listened. He smiled when he heard the shuffling noise move back and forth a bit in what seemed to be a confused manner. Dropping his legs over the side of the bed and rising to a standing position, he quickly but stealthily made his way across the room and stood just in front of the double doors. Going still again, he listened for the faintest sounds of movement and smiled when after only a few seconds he heard the sound of someone stepping right up to the other side of the door. As he watched he noticed the door itself move inwards ever so slightly, as if someone had just leaned themselves against it in an effort to better hear through it.

Reaching outwards, Anton slowly and quietly took hold of the doorknob and grasped it tightly. Smiling again, he then dropped the vest away from his chest and let it melt away into nothing as it fell from his body.

The presence on the other side of the door was still for only a moment before the clear sounds of frantic backwards movements could be heard.

Kianna immediately froze in place as Anton threw open the door and exposed her. The discovered dark elf stood facing the door with her ears pointed straight upwards and her hands raised in an apparent mock surrender. Blinking her large eyes in surprise, she smiled sheepishly as she chuckled apologetically and lowered her ears.

"Uh... hi!" she mumbled as she brought her arms down and clasped her hands together in front of her hips "...Um!"

Still wearing her bathrobe, the dark elf began to shift back and forth nervously as Anton silently grinned down at her.

"...Uh, I was just-!" stammered Kianna before being interrupted as several orange, glowing rings suddenly appeared around her.

The surprised dark elf had no time to react as dozens of thin glowing chains erupted out of the rings and instantly entwined her entire body.

"I, wha!" she cried before being cut off as a orange glowing version of the face-plate gag complete with harness suddenly appeared as well and wrapped itself tightly around her head "Mmph!?"

Kianna tried to struggle for only a moment before making a whimpering sound as the light chains tightened around her. Blinking, she looked up at Anton and gave him a miserable, pleading expression as she laid her ears back submissively in obvious surrender.

"...Oh! Kianna! It's only you!" exclaimed Anton with a broad teasing smile "I'm sorry! You startled me!"

Kianna blinked a few times before her eyes tightened into a tired, annoyed looking glare. Groaning in frustration, she pointed her ears straight back as she began to wiggle in her binds.

"Come on in!" cried Anton as he turned away from her and went back into the room "Make yourself at home!"

Still unable to move in any way, Kianna blinked in confusion before groaning again in frustration and struggling in earnest.

"Sorry about the lack of furniture. I'm still setting things up. And I haven't decided if I want to paint yet or not..." mused Anton as he glanced about at the pale, sandy beige colored walls of the room "I don't hate this color... but I don't love it either..."

Cradling his chin in his hand, Anton made of show of standing in the center of the room and acting as though he were examining the space around him.

"...You know, I'm thinking I might just try doing an accent wall behind the bed....I don't know though." he mumbled as he turned back to Kianna "How do you think a stone gray would look in contrast to these walls? Cause I think it might work, but a dull green might work better... What do you think?"

The ensnared dark elf merely narrowed her eyes in annoyance as she stared back at him.

"...Oh! Right! Sorry about that!" exclaimed Anton with another broad smile as the rings, chains and gag, suddenly disappeared from around Kianna "I forgot you were still all tied up!"

Kianna stumbled forward a bit as she shook off the sensations of being bound by the chains. Shifting her newly freed jaw back and forth, she glared at Anton as she folded her arms over her chest.

"You know! You're a bully!" she pouted as she turned to look away from him "You're so mean to me!"

Anton chuckled as he tilted his head playfully and grinned at her.

"Well like I said, I was startled!" he teased as he stepped to the side so as to be back in her field of vision "I just found somebody trying to sneak up on me after all! Anybody would be scared if that happened to them!"

Moving only her eyes, Kianna looked up at him before looking away again.

"I wasn't trying to sneak up on you!" she declared as her ears dipped down in embarrassment "...I just had a surprise for you!"

"Oh, really?" questioned Anton as he let his head tilt back in the opposite direction "What kind of surprise!?"

"...I don't know if I want to give it to you anymore!" exclaimed Kianna as she turned completely away from him and looked back out towards the hallway "I don't know if you deserve it!"

"Ah, well that's not very fair!" smiled Anton in a mock whine "First I get scared and now I don't get my surprise! This is turning out to be a terrible night for me!"

Kianna was still for a moment before she turned her head back just enough to see him with one of her large eyes.

"...You weren't really scared." she said matter-of-factually "...Were you?"

"No, of course not." said Anton as he softly shook his head "I'll never be scared of you, Kianna. And you know that."

The dark elf stared at him for a moment before shifting her eye away and blinking as a light blush spread across her cheeks.

"...Well, in that case. Maybe I can give you your surprise then." she mumbled as she rolled her shoulders and relaxed her arms out of their fold "It would be kind of a waste if I didn't."

"Mm, good! So!?" hummed Anton as he tilted his head again and playfully cocked an eyebrow "What is my surprise!?"

Kianna gave him a coy smirk and let her ears return to their relaxed position as she turned back enough to stand in profile in front of him.

"Me..." she cooed as she tugged away at the cotton belt that held her bathrobe closed.

Anton's eyes went wide as he raised his head back out from it's tilt.

Kianna tossed her now open bathrobe back, over, and off of her shoulders to reveal the icy blue colored lingerie she wore beneath it.

The enticing little ensemble was made of a thin, intricately detailed lace that was styled into a snowflake-like pattern and woven onto a thin, completely see through mesh netting that in reality covered nothing on the dark elf and yet accentuated every finer detail of her body as it's lighter color contrasted against the darkness of her skin beneath it. The outfit consisted of a half teddy that wrapped itself tightly around her torso, just beneath her bust, and lifted and pressed her breasts together to create one remarkable display. This teddy was then connected to, via thin straps, two garter-like cuffs that were wrapped around her upper arms. More thin straps then wrapped around her middle, in a crisscrossing pattern, before connecting to a pair of waist high, thong panties that had a frilly garter in place of their waistband. Two more garters were then wrapped around her upper thighs and these completed the outfit by connecting to her panties via more thin straps that ran down the front, sides and back of her hips.

"I didn't want my poor Master to get lonely on his first night in his new room..." explained Kianna in a sultry, hushed tone as she leaned herself back and pressed her shoulders against the door-frame "So I figured I should be a good little slave girl, and surprise him..."

Anton nodded slowly as he took in the sight of the dark elf and watched as she let her bathrobe slide down her limp arms and pool on the floor beneath her.

Poised as she was in the threshold, Kianna bent in her right leg and stretched out her left so as to let him drink in the full sight of her offered body. Pressing herself in even more against the door-frame, she arched her back and began to lightly caressed her bosom. In doing so she forced her breasts to both bulge against each other, as well as outwards against the thin lace that held them ensnared.

"So, do you like your surprise?" breathed Kianna as she tightened her arms against herself and continued to fondle her own breasts "My Master..."

"...Yes, I do." whispered Anton as he nodded again "Very much so..."

Kianna giggled lightly as she pushed herself away from the door-frame and made her way towards him. Moving slowly, she did a full twirl along the way and gave him a quick view of her lace encircled backside. Two thin straps held the two ends of the garter-like waistband together by crisscrossing back and forth with each other and sliding through small golden rings that hung between them and rested against the skin at the small of her back. These two straps then came together at a point and traveled downwards as one, where they then slipped seamlessly into the cleavage made by the very round cheeks of her derriere and completely disappeared from sight in between them.

Kianna stopped just a step away from Anton and lowered her ears as she reached back behind herself and began to fondle her own bottom with both hands.

"Sorry! I never wear thongs like this!" she confessed as she shifted her hips from side to side "It's literally splitting my ass in half!...And it feels kinda weird!"

Anton was completely still as he stared down at her.

"...So, um. What do you think though!?" asked Kianna as she flattened her ears down completely and smiled nervously "...Does my ass at least, look good, like this?"

Anton said nothing as he stepped right up to her and stood still for a moment.

"No, it doesn't look good." he said dryly as he loomed above the still nervous dark elf "...It looks absolutely amazing!"

Kianna was still for only a moment before she threw her arms around his neck and frantically pulled herself upwards enough to reach his lips with her own.

Letting loose a low gruntled growl from within his chest, Anton planted his left hand against the back of her head and forced her deeper into their kiss as he dropped his right hand down to her bottom.

Kianna squealed with glee into their kiss and began to wiggle playfully as he ruthlessly grabbed hold of her soft butt cheek with his whole hand, and squeezed her tightly as he roughly pulled her in and pressed her against his groin.

Savoring the taste that was nearly overwhelming all his other senses, Anton did his best to hold the gyrating dark elf still so he could better focus on his exploration of her salivating mouth. Sliding his tongue up and down along her teeth, he probed her as deeply, and for as long as he could, before they both pulled back with exasperated gasps.

"...Wow!...I!...Need!" exclaimed Kianna between frantic breaths "...To buy!...More thongs!"

"Yeah!...Definitely!" agreed Anton with a nod "That's definitely!...Gonna happen!"

Kianna went still for a second before a devious grin spread across her face, giggling maniacally she pressed herself up against him as she bit her lower lip.

"Master!" she cooed playfully as she twitched her ears up and down "Do you really like my ass that much!?"

Without even waiting for an answer, Kianna began to twist around in his arms until she was able to plant her bottom against his crotch. Raising her own arms above their heads, she wrapped them back and around behind Anton's neck and pressed her shoulders into his chest as she began to sway her hips and grind herself against him.

"...Well? My Master!?" she breathed as she laid her head back against his shoulder "...Do you!?"

Wrapping his left arm around her torso, just beneath her breasts, Anton squeezed the dark elf against himself as he raised his right hand and took hold of her neck just beneath her jawline.

"You are just insatiable, aren't you!?" he breathed into her flattened ear as he tightened his hold around her throat and held her in place "I knew that dark elves could be lustful, but you! You are such a greedy little creature, aren't you!? How many times have you already had your way today? And yet here you are still hungry for even more pleasure!? There's no end to it for you, is there?"

"...W-wait? Am, am I being annoying!?" questioned Kianna as she went still and tilted her head in an effort to look up at him.

"What!? Oh, no!" reassured Anton as he began to sway his own hips against hers "I'm just wondering if you're always like this or not!? That's all!"

"Oh, um, well... Yeah? I guess?" mused Kianna as she raised her ears back up to their relaxed position and laid her head back along the top of his shoulder "Honestly! This is all your fault!"

"Oh really!?" smiled Anton as he watched her drop her arms down and begin to fondle her own breasts again "And how exactly do you figure that!?"

"Uh, because it is! Because I was literally on fire for days because of you! And now I can't even turn it off!" exclaimed Kianna as she roughly mashed her breasts together "So yeah! It's all your fault and now you have to take care of me! And fuck me really good! Cause I'm your "little dark elf" and I'm still on fire! And you have to put me out! Cause you're my Master, and that's your job now!"

"Oh, I see!" nodded Anton as he loosened his hold on her neck and began to absently run his thumb up and down her jawline "Yeah, I guess I can see how that logic does make sense..."

"...You know what!?" smiled Kianna as she shifted over a bit and nuzzled her head under his chin "I'm kinda starting to think that maybe you just can't keep up with me! Aw! The poor little human! He's just no match for a dark elf! Is he!? Am I really just too wild for you, Master!? You can admit it if I am! Hm! I promise I won't laugh at you!...Too much!"

Anton went still for a split second before closing his eyes and letting a broad grin spread across his face.

"Well now, somebodies feeling confident all of a sudden!" he teased as he let his chin rest on top of her head "Sounds like you're ready to give it your all tonight!"