Guilty x Creatures Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do!" whined Kianna as she tried to block out the effects of his aura "I wanna prove myself! Prove I can run the wild out of you!...I wanna beat that stupid blue drink!...But I can't do it!...I'm too tired!"

"Aw, you poor little thing! That's enough!" soothed Anton as he tightened his hold and let his aura seep into her being "Rest now, Kianna, my poor little dark elf..."

Kianna lifted herself up to argue but was stopped short as Anton placed his hand atop her head and forced her to lay back down.

"No more... That's enough..." soothed Anton as he doubled the power flowing though his aura "Rest now... No more..."

Sniveling quietly, Kianna glared at him but made no more effort to resist his aura. As it's calming warmth spread throughout her exhausted body she couldn't help but to close her eyes and almost immediately slip into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

Chuckling softly to himself, Anton shifted them both to more comfortable positions and sitting partially upright on a few pillows he settled in to watch the sleeping dark elf.

"You really are something else Kianna! Such a crazy little thing..." he whispered as he moved a lock of her hair behind her twitching ear "You really did amazing tonight! And I'm betting you're not done yet... You'll want a rematch... I'm thinking we'll need to work on your stamina a little before we ever try doing this again though... You poor little thing..."

Musing aimlessly, Anton watched the slumbering beauty for a few more minutes before his attention shifted downwards to his gleaming member.

"Now what am I gonna do about you..." he mumbled as he narrowed his eyes "Won't be getting any rest with you fully awake like this..."

Grimacing in annoyance, Anton's eyes shot to the doorway as a slight motion in the shadows caught his attention. His features suddenly became stoic as a familiar figure came into focus.

"...If, you want." whispered Fiona as she stepped into the room "I, can probably help you with that..."