Guilty x Creatures Ch. 23

Story Info
Anton vs Fiona.
8.5k words
4.89
3.7k
4

Part 23 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 : Midnight

Save for his eyes, Anton remained completely still as he watched Fiona enter the room and approach the bed.

Like her sister, Fiona had opted to dress herself in a very enticing ensemble of thin lingerie. Her entire outfit was made of a pure white lace that both matched her hair, and contrasted brightly against the dark skin of her body. A thinly veiled lace corset, that had a built in garter belt that ran along it's bottom edge, was wrapped tightly around both her thin waist, and her severely constrained bust. The thin straps of the garter belt were pulled down over the tops of the dark elf's thighs before being clipped to a pair of white thigh-high lace stockings that were seemingly painted onto her long legs. A set of opera gloves that matched the stocking encircled her entire upper limbs, from her fingertips to the very tops of her arms. She wore no bottoms at all, which left her sex completely open. A thin veil-like dancers mask covered the lower part of her face and completed her outfit.

With her ears laid back submissively and her hands clasped together between her hips and over her sex, Fiona carried herself with the air of a defeated being that was willingly approaching her own demise. Stopping right next to the bed on the opposite side from where Kianna now slept, the standing dark elf gazed at her slumbering sister for a moment before slowly shifting her eyes to Anton's erect member. The emotion completely drained from her face as she simply stood still and stared for several moments. Without a word, she rocked herself back into motion and slowly clambered onto the bed before making her way to the center. She stopped and stared for another moment before swinging her leg over both of Anton's to straddle him, she then lifted herself up on her knees and stopped again. Poised to slide herself down onto Anton's waiting penis, she brought her eyes up to meet his for the first time since she entered the room and stopped short at the sight of him.

Anton was staring back at her with unabashed fury plastered across his enraged face.

Shocked by the sight, Fiona blinked and let her mouth fall open as she instinctively eased herself back and away from him.

"You rotten, lying, selfish creature!" snarled Anton as he balled his hands into fists "How dare you!"

"Wh-wha, what!?" stammered Fiona as she raised her hands in surrender "Why, what do you mean!?"

"What do I mean!?" growled Anton as he tightened his eyes into narrow slits "After all that nonsense you've been going on about being a lesbian and having a phobia! All this time! And after everything Kianna's done for you! Standing up for you and dedicating herself as a sex slave all in an effort to protect you! And yet here you are! The very moment she falls asleep you come in here and immediately come after me! Why!? Why are you lying to her!?"

Fiona was still for a short moment before slowly shaking her head as her eyes went wide.

"No, no, no! Y-you don't understand!" she cried as she continued to shake her head in denial "Y-you're wrong! Its not like that! Its, its... That's not what this is!"

Anton stayed still for a moment as he stared into her eyes and assessed her truthfulness.

"...What is this then?" he whispered softly "What are you doing in here?"

Fiona swallowed a lump in her throat as she lowered her hands back down.

"I came here..." she whispered as she dropped her eyes to the engorged penis that stood in front of her "Because, I want to please you..."

Registering the misery in her tortured looking eyes, Anton's face slowly softened back into a stoic expression.

"Get out." he commanded in a hushed tone.

"...What!?" cried Fiona as her eyes darted back to his.

"I said, get out." declared Anton "I don't know what you're trying to do, but I can tell you don't want to do it. So get out."

"No, no wait, you don't understand!" exclaimed Fiona as she shook her head and looked back down at his penis "...I, I do, want this!"

"Well then, I don't!" stated Anton as an annoyed expression spread across his face "Now, get, out!"

"Wha!? But! But I! This...!" exclaimed Fiona as she indicated what she was wearing "I, did this!"

"I don't want it." said Anton as he kept his eyes on hers "And I don't want you. So you can leave now."

"What!? But, wait!" cried Fiona as she gestured to her sister with both hands "I look just like her! We're the same!...So why!? Why don't you want me too!?"

Anton went still as he stared into her frantic and fearful looking eyes.

"...Because you don't want this." he said in a calm, dry tone "Now get out. Before I make you get out."

Fiona sat completely frozen for several moments before a look of intense fury began to spread across her face. Trembling in her sudden anger, she started to growl through her clenched teeth as she balled her hands into fists.

"Damn it all! I hate you! So much!" she snarled as her eyes began to glow with a bright murderous light "Why are you doing this to me!? You already have everything else you bastard! Why can't you just let me have this!? One thing! Just one thing! Why!? Why!?"

"...What, the Hell, are you talking about!?" demanded Anton "What one thing!?"

"This! Dammit!" cried Fiona as she slapped both hands down at her navel and over her pubic mound "The only thing I have left! The only thing you haven't taken away already! The one thing I still have!"

Anton said nothing as he watched the shaking dark elf hunch herself over and go from furious to anguished within the blink of an eye.

"You've taken everything from me!" wailed Fiona as heavy tears began to spill out from her eyes "My life! My freedom! My future, and my home! Everything I own! All my money!...You even took my only sister!"

Her face marred in despair, Fiona looked longingly at her sister before letting her head fall to hang limp.

"...You have everything!" she whimpered in misery as she shook her head "...And now, this is all I have left!...The only thing, that you haven't taken from me!"

Anton remained stoic as he watched the sobbing dark elf clamp her hands over her slit and press her thighs together.

"Is this what you were hiding? What you were so afraid you were going to lose?" he asked calmly.

Fiona stayed still for a moment before slowly nodding her head.

"...I see....I told you I wouldn't touch you, Fiona. And I meant that." declared Anton in the same calm tone "So I will not be the one to take that from you."

"But you can!" breathed Fiona as she shook her head "And I can't stop you! So if you decide to take it, as some... Bullshit! Punishment!...Or even sell me because of it!...There's nothing I can do!"

Anton sighed softly as he shook his head.

"I don't want that! I don't want, this! Anymore... And if I'm going to lose it..." sobbed Fiona as she shifted her eyes back to Anton's member "I at least want to do it myself!...That way, I can at least say I had control over one thing in my life! That I made one decision! One choice, that was all my own!"

Her face taking on an expression of grim determination, Fiona raised herself back up on her knees and swallowed another lump in her throat before repositioned herself over Anton's penis.

"Stop." said Anton as he shifted himself to the side.

Her eyes darting to his, Fiona groaned in misery through her clenched teeth.

"Please!" she begged as she balled her hands in frustration "Just let me have this! Please! Please I don't want to be valuable!"

"Stop that!" growled Anton "I only told you that so you'd be aware that it was a factor in your situation! I made it clear already I have no intention of selling you! Do not dwell on that!"

"I don't want it to be a factor though!" whined Fiona as she scowled at his crotch and began to ease herself back down "So, just, let me..."

"Stop!" said Anton as he shook his head "I already said I don't want this!"

"Why!? Why are you doing this to me!?" exclaimed Fiona "It's not like you're losing anything!"

Anton said nothing as he shook his head.

Throwing her head back in frustration, Fiona groaned up at the ceiling before looking back down at Anton with renewed anger in her eyes.

"Why!? You already have everything else! Why won't you just give this to me!?" cried Fiona as she slumped her shoulders in exhaustion "...What do you want from me!?"

Anton went still for a moment before narrowing his eyes.

"What do I want from you?" he grumbled as his own irritation began to show through on his face "You won't give me what I want from you, Fiona!"

"...What!? What are you talking about!?" cried Fiona as she shrugged sarcastically "You already have everything! I don't have anything left to give you!...Except the fucking thing I'm trying to give you!"

"No." mumbled Anton as he ran his hand through his hair "That's not true."

"Then what is it then!?" cried Fiona as she threw her hands out in question "What the Hell do you want from me!?"

"I want you to stop trying to lie to me!" exclaimed Anton as he met her frustration with his own "And I want you stop trying to fight me on every little thing! Stop trying to irritate me by making everything so difficult with all the ridiculous, stubborn games you try to play!...I have had patience with you, Fiona. Far more than someone as guilty as you deserves!...I've made compromises for you. Accommodated you. And all I've asked out of you is for you to stop making your sister cry! Acknowledge what you've done, and work to be a better person! That's it! That's all I've asked!...And yet I still can't even get you to just answer a simple question without it turning into a battle!...You see yourself as a victim, and you are. But what you don't see is that you are the source of your own suffering, Fiona! You are a victim of your own choices and actions! And all I've done as your Master, is try to show you this!"

Her anger still clear on her face, Fiona stared in silence as she lowered her arms back down to her sides. After a long moment she opened her mouth to speak but instead she turned away and looked off to the side.

"...Fine!" she muttered as her face became strained "I'll just! What, what are your fucking questions!?"

"...Humph, are you actually going to answer them truthfully?" asked Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at the slumping dark elf "I don't want to waste my time if you're just going to keep trying to lie to me."

Fiona shifted her gaze to him and gave him a hateful glare before looking back down at the bed.

"...Just tell me what you wanna know." she mumbled in frustration "I'm not gonna lie! I swear!"

Anton was silent for a moment as he shifted his jaw back and forth in thought.

"Alright then..." he mused as his face became stoic again "I'd like to know why you kidnapped me?"

Fiona slumped down even further as she sighed in irritation.

"Are you serious!?" she growled as she glared at him "You already know why!"

Anton's face remained unchanged as he merely stared back at her.

"Argh! Fine!" exclaimed Fiona as she shook her head in frustration "I kidnapped you so I could kill you! Okay! Okay!? Is that what you want to hear!? I did it! Okay!? I fucked up!...I'm sorry! Okay!?...I'm sorry....I really am."

Anton said nothing as the dark elf's eyes met his own.

"...I didn't want to kill you." whispered Fiona as she let her eyes drop before closing them tightly "I didn't want to kill anybody!...I didn't want any of this! I, I just wanted..."

The dark elf turned to the side and swallowed loudly as she held back a sob.

Anton narrowed his eyes as he watched her. After a moment of silence he finally spoke.

"...I'm going to guess." he offered sarcastically "That you just wanted to be like your Mother?"

"Hell no!" snarled Fiona as she turned to him with a look of disgust on her face "I hate that bitch!"

Anton blinked as he failed to keep the surprise from spreading across his face.

"You, you do!?" he questioned as he cocked an eyebrow "Really!?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I!" snapped Fiona as she looked away again "She's a complete bitch! And a fucking murderer! I don't want to ever be anything like her! Ever!"

Flabbergasted, Anton stared at the now fuming dark elf for another moment before shaking the confusion from his head.

"Wait one second!" he exclaimed as he recomposed himself and brought himself up on his elbows so to be at a more sitting position "Why do you hate her all of a sudden? Before I thought all you wanted to do was to spend more time with her?"

"I do! But not because I want to!" declared Fiona as she looked at him and then away again "I need to! She's the only one that can teach me how to use my magic! So I don't have a choice!"

Frozen in thought, Anton nodded slowly as understanding took form in his eyes.

"And you hate her because she won't teach you?" he offered as he gave the dark elf an imploring look.

"Yes!" grumbled Fiona as she looked at her sister "That, and..."

Anton followed her gaze with his eyes and found himself looking at Kianna's sleeping form as well.

"...She abandoned us!" growled Fiona as her features became hateful "No! She didn't even abandon us! She just never even cared to begin with! And then even worse! She...!"

Anton shifted his focus back to the dark elf as she went silent, and found her with her jaw clenched shut and her eyes again aglow with a murderous red light.

Noticing that he was staring at her, Fiona turned away and blinked the glow out of her eyes as she sighed in frustration.

"She's a bitch!" she growled through her teeth as her eyes darted back to Kianna "I have every reason to hate her!"

Anton let his eyes drift to Kianna before focusing them back on Fiona.

"...I'm getting the impression that there's more that you want to say." he whispered softly as he watched a grimace spread across the dark elf's face "...What happened, Fiona?"

Fiona let her shoulders slump with a sigh.

"...She made Kianna cry, a lot! Okay!" she mumbled as she continued to watch her sleeping sister "...And I couldn't make her stop doing it!"

Raising her head, Fiona looked at Anton for a moment before looking back down at Kianna.

"...Look, Kianna loved our Nanny Ma more than anything." she began as a tiny smile formed on her face "When we came home, she would always follow Nanny Ma around while she did things. Cleaning, cooking, watching TV, reading the paper, or even when they were making their stupid puzzles... Kianna didn't care what they did... She just followed her around. And talked to her, and sang with her and read her books with her... They would talk about school, and just different stuff, but the point is they were always together..."

Fiona went silent for a moment as she closed her eyes and took several slow breaths.

"It really hurt her, when Nanny Ma... She never got to say goodbye..." whispered the dark elf as her ears tightened themselves together behind her head "It really..., it really hurt!...Both of us..."

"...I'm so sorry, Fiona." whispered Anton as he dropped his eyes in sympathy "I really am..."

"It's..., yeah..." breathed Fiona as she held back a sob "...Thanks, I guess..."

Anton nodded silently and waited without a word as Fiona recomposed herself.

Taking a deep breath, the dark elf took on an irritated air as she continued.

"When it happened. Kianna, was quiet for a few days..." said Fiona as her face began to darken "And then she started to follow our Mom around!"

Anton looked back up as he registered the change in her tone.

"She wasn't trying to be annoying!" growled Fiona as her eyes flashed red "She was hurt! She was lonely! And she just wanted to talk to somebody! She followed me too!...But she really wanted to talk to her Mommy!"

Anton subconsciously tightened his arm protectively around the sleeping dark elf as he listened to Fiona speak.

"That bitch told her to go away! And leave her alone! But Kianna came back, again and again!...She just wanted to be with her! But that bitch started yelling at her!" snarled Fiona through her teeth "And then she kicked her! And laughed when she fell over!"

Anton's jaw tightened as he watched Fiona ball her hands into fists.

"I got mad!" declared the dark elf "And I started yelling! And cussing!...And then I fucked up! I told her Kianna just doesn't want to be alone... So she laughed! And said then that's what's gonna happen!"

Fiona gazed at her sister with eyes drowned deep in sorrow and regret.

"She made her go stay in her room! And then locked her in there, everyday for the whole week! All by herself!" cried Fiona as she shook her head "I'm the one who did it! I was the one yelling!...But she ended up crying, and crying! And there was nothing I could do!...I sat by her door, but she couldn't see me!...I'm so sorry, Kianna! I'm sorry you were all alone!"

Anton said nothing as he watched the dark elf raise her fists in anger and then let them slowly drop back down.

"I hated her! Since that very moment!" declared Fiona as her arms went limp against her sides "And when we came back for summer, and she was gone! I hated her even more!"

Anton was silent for a moment as he mentally went over all that Fiona had said.

"...You say you hate her....And yet you'll still go to any limit just get her attention." he mumbled as he shook his head "After everything she's done, everything she's put you through..."

"All the more reason to hate her!" snapped Fiona as she glared at him "I need her! And that's the only reason I'd ever even want to see her again! Trust me! If I had any other option, I would take it!"

Anton nodded slowly as his eyes tightened in thought.

"But with Sierra being the only other dark elf you know..." he mused as he looked from her to Kianna and back "Your options are kind of limited..."

"Yeah!" snapped Fiona "And it's not like I hate that fucking bitch any less either!"

"Right..." mumbled Anton as he began to nod his head "When she left you were worse off than you were already..."

"Pfft! I hated her way before that!" growled Fiona "I hated her as soon as she started going after Kianna!"

"...She did what?" questioned Anton "Why would she go after Kianna!?"

Fiona sighed out of her nose as she looked to her side.

"She was the first dark elf we ever met! So of course, we tried to make friends with her! And Kianna tried especially hard!" she explained as her eyes tightened in anger "But when Sierra figured out that Kianna was sweet, and basically the complete opposite of what a normal dark elf is supposed to be! She started to bully her! And when I got mad she just thought it was even more funny! And whenever I wasn't there she would mess with Kianna even more! And no matter what I did she wouldn't quit! So yeah! I hate that little bitch just as much!"

"...Hm, I see." mumbled Anton as he gave Kianna another gentle squeeze "...It's a shame that hatred isn't strong enough to make you want to maintain your dignity though."

"...What?" questioned Fiona "What do you mean!?"

Anton was stoic as he gazed back at her for a moment.

"You say you hate your Mother, and have reasons as to why. But you're still willing to embrace her as your teacher despite that hatred." he explained as he tightened his eyes at her "You're willing to set your morals aside in exchange for power. In other words, your greed and lust for power outweigh your sense of pride and dignity... This says a lot about you. And I'm not sure if you realize that or not."

Fiona's eyes narrowed into an angry glare as she stared back at him.

"I have no other choice!" she declared softly "And you of all people have no right to judge me!"

"...And how do you figure that?" asked Anton.

"Because you're powerful!" exclaimed Fiona "You're powerful and you don't know what it's like! You have no idea! No idea what it's like to be weak! And powerless! And not be able to protect someone you care about! To know that if you had power you could make it all stop! But you don't, and you can't! And you have no choice! You're trapped at the mercy of someone else! Someone you hate more than anything!...You have no idea what that's like! You-"