Guilty x Creatures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kianna was still for a moment as she stared at him. Without a word she pulled herself up onto his chest and leaned forward until her lips could finally reach his. Kissing him deeply, Kianna began to whimper as she frantically pressed herself into his lips in an effort to fully illustrate her affection.

A deep chuckle began to rumble out of Anton's chest as he wrapped his arms around the squirming dark elf.

"Well now!" he laughed as he broke away from their kiss and took a breath "And here I thought you were too exhausted to even move! Were did all this new energy suddenly come from!?"

"Shut up! You need me!" snapped Kianna as she began to plant little kisses up and down his jawline "...You're eyes,...are still, all fucked up!...So,...I'm not,...done yet!"

Anton laughed and tilted his head to the side as he chased after her lips with his own. Reaching her, he kissed her long and deeply as he savored the sweetened flavor of her mouth.

"...Ah!...Listen, Kianna!" exclaimed Anton as he broke their kiss and hugged her to himself "Don't worry about me or my eyes! Okay! I think we over did it! We should have just gone with the one shot glass. 2 was definitely too much!"

"Huh!?" questioned Kianna "What do you mean!?"

"I mean, that there's no reason for you to feel like you need to keep going for my sake. I don't think the effects of this elixir are going to be disappearing anytime soon." explained Anton "It might even be a few days before it's fully burnt out and gone."

"...What are you talking about!?" exclaimed Kianna as she pointed her ears straight upwards "I'm making progress already! You just can't see it but the blue lights are already dimming down! I can totally knock this out!"

"Blue lights? What are you even...? You know what. It doesn't matter. Questions for later. Listen, Kianna..." drawled Anton as he smiled sheepishly "There's something you should probably know. I'm not sure what you mean by blue lights? But I've actually been, holding back... quite a bit..."

"Wha!? What do you mean!?" questioned Kianna as she narrowed her eyes in suspicion "How can you be holding back!? You've been going crazy this whole time!"

"Yeah, and that's just it... This has not been easy..." muttered Anton as he grimaced in discomfort "You have really not made it very easy... At all!"

"...Wait! Hold on a second! Are you serious!" exclaimed Kianna "...Well no wonder this is taking forever then!"

"...What!?" questioned Anton.

"Dammit! That's why it won't go down!" cried Kianna as she pointed her ears straight back in irritation "You've been holding it in this whole time! Argh! Okay! That's it! That ends right now!"

Anton blinked in surprise as Kianna rolled herself off of his chest and came to rest laying on her back just next to him.

"...Well! C'mon! Let's go!" exclaimed Kianna as she spread her legs out invitingly and kicked her feet in impatience "And no more holding back! We're finishing this! And we're not stopping until it's done!"

Anton took in her determined expression for a moment before turning away and laughing loudly.

"Kianna... Listen we-" started Anton as he tried to recompose himself.

"Master!" interrupted Kianna as she glared at him and spoke through her clenched teeth "I have literally been working my ass off to knock out those blue eyes of yours all night long! And now I find out that the only reason I'm not winning is because this whole time you have been holding back! Well that is gonna end right now!"

"What? No! That's not why I'm-" tried Anton.

"Master!" stated Kianna as she lifted her arm and pointed downwards "Do you really wanna spend the next few days swinging that thing around!?"

Anton followed her pointed finger and grimaced as his eyes fell onto his still fully erect member.

"Yeah, I didn't think so!" declared Kianna as she took in his expression and smiled smugly "Now! Why don't you be a good boy! Stop playing around! Get over here! And fuck me silly, right, now!"

Anton was still for a moment before a small smile slowly spread across his face.

"Are you sure that's what you want, Kianna?" he asked as he shifted his gaze to her "Because if it is..."

Kianna let out a annoyed huff as she gave him a tired glare.

"Yes! It is!" she exclaimed "I want you to give me everything you got! And all of it this time! No more holding back! And I mean it!"

"Hm... Alright then..." smiled Anton as he shifted into motion "No more holding back then..."

Kianna giggled in excitement as he rolled onto his side and hoisted himself up onto his hands and knees. Smiling down at her, Anton lifted himself over the gleeful dark elf and moved to hold himself in the air above her.

"Alright, Kianna..." he breathed as he gazed down at her supple breasts "If I really let this go... I don't think I'll be able to reel it back in again... So I hope you're ready for it..."

Biting her lower lip, Kianna smiled up at him and began to playfully wiggle back and forth in answer. Her smile broadened as she watched his glowing eyes widen at the sight of her jiggling breasts.

"Oooo! Okay, okay I get it, I get it!" sighed Anton as he closed his eyes and let his head hang down a bit "Here we go then..."

Kianna's smile never faulted as she watched him seemingly deflate above her. After a moment of stillness he lifted his head and opened his eyes.

The blue in Anton's eyes had intensified to the point that they now appeared as glowing orbs of solid light. As he blinked, literal blue flames began to erupt outwards and lick at the air around his eyebrows. This, and the intensity of the light shining out of them, caused his eyes to take on the appearance of living infernos.

"Oh... Yes!" snarled Anton as he began to tremble with excitement "Oh yes! Oh yes! I like this a lot!"

Kianna remained completely still beneath Anton as she watched the flames dance around his eyes. Her own eyes widened to their fullest as an almost barbaric, and very hungry looking, smile slowly spread itself across his face.

"Um... Oh, shit!" she chirped quietly before swallowing a lump in her throat.

With a deep, gruntled growl rumbling out of his chest, Anton let his enchanted eyes rove slowly over the dark elf's supple body until he finally reached her face. Staring at her for a moment, his mouth began to water as he registered the faint nervousness in her large, bright eyes.

"Oh... My sweet little dark elf... She wanted all of this, so badly..." he whispered softly "She's so amazing! And such a good girl... Isn't she..."

"...Um, yes! She is!" whimpered Kianna as she offered him a thin, nervous smile and slowly spread her legs out as wide as she could.

"Oh, yes!" breathed Anton as he began to chuckle menacingly and ease his lower half down to meet with hers "She is a very, very good girl!"