Guilty x Creatures Ch. 26

Story Info
What is magical training without a bit of bondage?
10.7k words
4.84
4.2k
4

Part 26 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26 : Early Morning

"Seriously!?" complained Fiona as she stared down in disgust at the bowl that was placed in front of her "Oatmeal!?...Can't we have any eggs or waffles instead? Or anything that's better than this shit!?"

"No, this is the best thing for all of us today." explained Anton as he sat down in his seat at the breakfast table and began to dribble a generous amount of honey over his own bowl of oatmeal "I doubt we'll be able to break for lunch so we'll need something that'll last us through the day."

Fiona narrowed her eyes at her bowl and grumbled as she began to grit her teeth.

Rolling her eyes at her sister's attitude, Kianna mouthed a silent thank you as she took the offered honey from Anton and began to dribble it over her own bowl.

"So, what exactly are we going to do today?" asked Fiona as she brought her eyes up to Anton "I know how you like to be stupidly vague! But can we at least get a hint?"

"You don't need a hint. I can tell you exactly what we're going to do." said Anton as he stirred up his oatmeal "But first there's something I'd like to ask you both."

"Oh, for the love of! It's always so many questions with you! Fine! Whatever!" declared Fiona as she eyed the bottle of honey that was still in her sister's hand "What is it now!?"

"Do you two even know why you can't use your magic?" asked Anton as he took a bite of his food and looked up at the dark elves.

"Uh, yeah! We do! And so do you!" exclaimed Fiona as she gave him a glowering look "This is got to be the stupidest question you've asked so far! Considering you already know damn well what the answer is! It's because our worthless bitch of a Mom won't teach us how to use it! I don't know how many times we've already told you this!?"

"...So then no, you two don't actually know why you can't use your magic." stated Anton as he scooped together another spoonful of oatmeal "Do you?"

"...Is it, not because of our Mother?" questioned Kianna as she and her sister looked at each other.

"It is. That is exactly what your problem is." said Anton with a nod that turned into him shaking his head "But not really."

"I hate you." stated Fiona calmly "With everything I have. Body and soul. I just hate you, so much."

"You see, your real issue is a lack of influence." continued Anton as he ignored Fiona's statement "Dark elves, like nearly every sapient species, aren't born with the ability to manipulate mana. They develop this ability later in life."

"...Why aren't we born with that ability already?" asked Kianna as she tilted her head and cocked one of her ears in a curious manner.

"Self preservation. The same reason that most other species aren't born with it either. Its easy enough to understand that any infant, or even a child, with the ability to manipulate mana would be a danger to itself as well as everyone around it." explained Anton "For argument's sake let's imagine that there was a baby who could manifest a fireball. Now how long do you think it would take before the house that baby was in was burnt down? With that baby more than likely still inside it."

"Oh, oh no!" cried Kianna as her face filled with turmoil and her ears pointed themselves straight upwards "That would be awful!"

"Mm hm, yes it would be." nodded Anton in agreement "That's why most children don't gain the ability to manipulate mana until they reach a certain level of ego development. In other words, children don't generally learn how to use magic until their mature enough not to immediately kill themselves with it. This can happen at different times for different species, but the most common time-frame is usually around puberty or at some point after. And that would have been about the time that you two would have developed the ability as well."

"...Except we never did." mumbled Fiona as she and her sister both looked down at the table and lowered their ears in sadness.

"Sure you did." stated Anton as he lifted a spoonful of oatmeal up to his face "You can both manipulate your mana just fine."

"...What!?" exclaimed Fiona as she and Kianna both looked back up at him "No we can't!?"

Anton finished swallowing his mouthful of food before turning to Fiona.

"Fiona, I'd like you to think about something that makes you angry." he proposed as he looked her in the eyes "And I want you to really focus on whatever it is that you come up with."

Fiona went completely still as she stared back at him. After only a brief moment her eyes tightened in an intense looking fury and began to glow with a faint red light.

"Um, I think she might be thinking about you..." said Kianna as she looked back and forth between her sister and Anton.

"At this point I'd be offended if she wasn't. That's not what's important though." said Anton as he turned to the second dark elf "What's important is that her eyes are glowing. You see, dark elves make their eyes glow by filling tiny shards of protein in their irises with mana. So this means that if you two couldn't manipulate your mana, then you wouldn't be able to make your eyes glow, but since both of you can make them glow, we know for sure that you both can manipulate your mana."

"Oh! Really!?" exclaimed Kianna as she turned to her sister and stared right into her glowing eyes "Well that's cool! And good to know!"

"Hold on a second!" exclaimed Fiona as she glared at Anton "If we can do this then why can't we do anything else!?"

"Because you don't know how to manipulate your auras." stated Anton as he turned back to her "I've told you already that the vast majority of your skills and abilities utilize your auras in some way. So without your auras available to act as a channel for your mana, there really isn't much you can do."

"...That!...Okay, that makes sense." grumbled Fiona as her glare intensified "Why can't we manipulate our auras then!?"

"Because your Mother neglected you. She never gave you the influence you needed to learn how to resist her aura." explained Anton "And without learning how to resist her aura, you never learned how to manipulate your own."

"...How would she influence us?" asked Kianna as she watched her sister blink away the glow from her eyes.

"Slowly, and overtime. Just by utilizing her aura around you she would have gently triggered responses out of you until you could fully manipulate your own auras at will." explained Anton as he looked from one dark elf to the other "This should have been something that would have happened throughout your childhoods. And that way by the time you two would have reached the point where you could manipulate your own mana, you would have already mastered the control of your auras. Unfortunately, that's not what happened."

"...When you say "utilizing" her aura, what exactly do you mean by that?" asked Fiona.

"This." said Anton as he let his aura flare outwards and engulf the entire kitchen.

The two dark elves cringed back in their seats and flattened their ears back submissively as the aura that surrounded them became laced with malice.

"That's one of the simplest forms of Auramancy." stated Anton as he released the malice from his aura "Its called "Flaring" your aura, and its basically just spreading your aura outwards until it fills the area around you. Once you can do that, you can fill it with an emotion that'll then influence anyone in that area who can't resist it."

"I hate it when you do that!" declared Fiona as she shivered and rubbed her upper arms.

Anton grinned and let a calming essence spread throughout his aura.

"Is this better?" he soothed in a mocking tone.

Fiona said nothing as she pointed her ears straight back and glared.

"So are you going to teach us how to flare our auras like this today?" questioned Kianna "Is it hard to do? And is that why it's going to take all day?"

"Oh no, I doubt I'll even have to actually teach you how to flare your auras." said Anton as he released his aura completely and looked back down at his bowl "No, once you know how to manipulate your auras you should be able to flare them automatically. In fact, I'll be really surprised if you can't."

"So then what are we doing?" asked Fiona as she watched him eat a spoonful of his oatmeal "Just straight up learning how to manipulate our auras?"

Anton pointed his finger at her and nodded as he finished swallowing another mouthful of food.

"Exactly!" he declared as he looked from Fiona to Kianna and back "Today is all about getting you two to the point where you can freely manipulate your own auras. That's our one and only goal for the day."

"Okay, that sounds good to me!" nodded Fiona excitedly "So how are we gonna do that!?"

"Through influence. The same way you should have been influenced by your Mother." explained Anton as he folded his arms on the table "Though instead of having to resist her gentle influence, you'll have to resist mine... And I'm afraid I'm not going to be gentle with you. We don't have time for that."

"...Uh, wait! What!?" exclaimed Fiona as she and her sister both eased themselves back and pointed their ears straight upwards "What does that mean!?"

"It means that we're about to condense something that should have taken years to accomplish naturally, down to the smallest amount of time possible. Hopefully less than a day. Now, this can be done. In fact we'll be using the exact same method that was used to influence me. So I know for sure that it can be done this way... But it will be intense, very intense. I'm going to literally be assaulting you with my aura until you can resist it's influence. In other words this will be a sink until you can swim type of crash course. And you two will be forced to endure my aura until you can harness your own auras and bring them forward to fight back, stop my influence and resist what's happening to you." explained Anton "Now, if you two were still children then I would of course never even consider going with this method at all. Instead we'd just have to sit and wait as you slowly built up a resistance to the presence and ambient activities of my aura. And although it is true that we could still technically go with this gentler method, even now. I'm afraid we aren't going to. Because unfortunately for you two there's just no way of knowing how long it will take for you to build up your resistances, it could still take you years, or possibly even longer. And that kind of time-frame just isn't going to work. Luckily for all of us though. You're not children anymore. And you're both pretty tough! So I think you'll be able to handle this more intense method just fine... or at least I hope you can... I guess we'll see."

The dark elves went still and remained silent for a moment as they stared back at him.

"...This, this is sounding like you're about to torture the shit out of us." sighed Fiona as she narrowed her eyes and pointed her ears straight back "And you are, aren't you!?"

"Pretty much." nodded Anton.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Fiona as she rolled her head back over her shoulders and stared straight up at the ceiling "Are you serious!?"

"I told you this wasn't going to be easy for you, Fiona." said Anton with a shrug "You want to be a real dark elf and that's fine. You are going to have to earn it though."

"Damn the dead Gods... Fine! Fuck it! Fine! Whatever!" exclaimed Fiona as she brought her head back down and glared at him "We can handle whatever bullshit you think it takes! So bring it on!"

Anton nodded to her before turning to Kianna.

"And what about you?" he asked as his eyes softened "Think your ready for this?"

"No!" whined Kianna as she laid her ears back submissively "I don't want to be tortured!"

Chuckling at her expression, Anton shook his head.

"I'm not exactly excited about this either. It won't be a real burn though, Kianna. Only the illusion of it." he soothed as he looked back at her "Now, I'm not going to tell you that it won't feel like real pain, because it will. But you won't actually be injured in any real way, that I can promise you."

"It's still gonna hurt though! Right!?" whimpered Kianna as she looked down at the table "Do I really have to do this? Can't I just wait and let it happen normally?"

"...Yes, technically." sighed Anton "Like I said before, it is possible to do this that way..."

"Just let her wait then!" exclaimed Fiona as she leaned towards Anton "I'm still down to do it now!"

Anton was silent for a moment as he stared back at her. With a soft sigh he shook his head.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Fiona." he said calmly "It'll be putting a huge gap between you two. One that may be unhealthy to your relationship as sisters."

"...So wait! If she doesn't want to do this then we aren't going to!?" exclaimed Fiona as she pointed her ears straight upwards "No! Are you serious!?"

Anton said nothing as he let his gaze fall to the table.

Her eyes going wide in panic Fiona immediately turned to her sister and lowered her ears.

"C'mon Kianna! Please! This won't be that bad! We can handle it!" exclaimed Fiona as she gave her sister her puppy dog eyes "You wanna learn how to use your magic too, right!? Well this is what it takes!"

Kianna said nothing as she avoided looking at her sister by focusing on Anton.

"It's just for one day! And then you're good! We just gotta get past this! We're so close!...Please!" implored Fiona as she tried to put herself in front of her sister and force her to look into her eyes "C'mon Kianna!...Please!...Please!"

Kianna's expression didn't change as she continued to look around her sister at Anton.

Breaking her eyes away, Fiona looked at Anton for a moment and then back at her sister.

"...You do say you trust him. You do say that." she whispered as her eyes became desperate "You keep saying that Kianna! You keep saying it! You say you trust him! And that you know he won't hurt you! That he'll take care of you! Well if you really believe it! And you really trust him! You should prove it!"

Kianna was still for a moment before she slowly shifted her eyes to her sister and stared at her.

"...You are such a horrible bitch, Fiona." she mumbled as her expression became glowering and she dropped her gaze to the table "...Fine, I'll do it!"

"Yes! Thank you!" cried Fiona as she leaned over and threw her arms around her sister's neck "Thank you so much!"

"Humph. Bravo, Fiona. Once again you prove that we can always count on you to use the ugliest tactics..." grumbled Anton as he shook his head "Never fails..."

"Please! It's not like she's gonna regret it!" cried Fiona as she gave her annoyed looking sister another squeeze "Will you!?"

"...Probably not." mumbled Kianna as she gave her still smiling sister a sideways glare "You're still a bitch though!"

"And I can live with that!" exclaimed Fiona as her smile became snarky.

"Well isn't that just the most wonderful of attitudes..." grumbled Anton as he shook his head again and commenced to finishing off his bowl of oatmeal "And with that any sympathy I may have had for you today is now gone..."

"Oh, please!" snapped Fiona as she pointed her ears straight back "Don't act like you're not going to enjoy the Hell out of this!"

Moving only his eyes, Anton looked up at the obnoxious dark elf and said nothing as he finished chewing and swallowing the last mouthful of his oatmeal. Once he was done he broke off their eye contact and rose from his seat.

"Finish your meals and then do whatever you think you need to do to get yourselves as ready as you can be." he said as he took his bowl to the sink "I wasn't kidding when I said we won't be taking any breaks. So use the restroom now whether you need to or not. When you're both ready to get started, meet me in the dungeon."

"...Okay." nodded the dark elves in unison as they watched him make his way out of the kitchen.

"Oh! And one more thing." said Anton as he stopped in the archway and turned back to face them "What color underwear are each of you wearing?"

"Please tell me how this is seriously necessary!" growled Fiona through her clenched teeth as she stared straight ahead and did her best to stand as still as possible while Anton tightened the straps of the black leather legbinder he had wrapped around the full length of her legs, from her ankles up to her thighs "Because I'm having a really hard time imagining how it could be!"

"And what exactly are you going to do if I said it wasn't?" asked Anton as he stood up behind her and using two fingers began to thump her on the very top of her head "Please tell me because I'm having a really hard time imagining what it could be..."

"Okay, okay!" snarled Fiona as she pointed her ears straight back and lowered her head in an effort to get away from his thumping fingers "I get it!"

"No, you don't "get it", Fiona, and I have my doubts that you ever will..." grumbled Anton as he undid a strap of the box-tie leather armbinder that held the dark elf's arms folded away behind her back and tightened it down another notch by pulling the strap through it's corresponding roller buckle "Anyways, to answer your question, yes, this is necessary, very necessary."

"Yeah right!" muttered Fiona as she worked to maintain her balance while Anton's efforts forced her to lean forwards "Like this isn't just a weak excuse to tie us up again!"

"I don't need an excuse to do that, Fiona." said Anton as he checked the tightness of the her armbinder's other straps "I would think that was clear to you by now."

Fiona grumbled incomprehensibly as she glanced to her side and frowned at her already bound sister who sheepishly smiled back.

The two dark elves stood about ten feet apart, and although they were inline with each other they were each facing opposite directions, with Kianna facing the main door of the dungeon and Fiona facing away from it. They had both been bound and dressed in an identical fashion, with the armbinders and legbinders keeping their now useless limbs both sealed away and held in place. Aside from their bondage gear both of the dark elves wore nothing but their collars and matching pairs of simple white colored bras and panties.

"All of this is necessary." said Anton in an absent tone as he stepped around to Fiona's front and looked her over "Just trust me."

The dark elf kept her ears pointed straight back and glared while she watched him run his eyes up and down her bound and nearly naked body.

"I don't see how the fuck any of this shit can possibly be necessary!?" growled Fiona through her clenched teeth "What the fuck does getting stripped down and then tied up have to do with learning how to use magic!?"

"Technically, you haven't been "tied up" just restrained." said Anton in the same absent tone "And that bondage gear is important because it's going to help me keep you in one place. And, while you're wearing it, it'll be a lot harder for you to hurt yourselves..."

"...Wait!? Hurt ourselves!?" exclaimed Fiona as she leaned back and away from him "What the Hell are you talking about!?"

"As for being stripped down that has a few purposes as well..." said Anton as he ignored her question and looked up at the ceiling "The first reason its important is because with you dressed like that I can easily see you and what you're wearing. And the second reason is so that when I look up at the two of you I can't immediately tell which one of you I'm looking at. And that is actually going to be very important here pretty soon..."

"What, why?" questioned Fiona "Why don't you wanna be able to tell us apart?"

"Because I don't want to play favorites with you two, but I know myself well enough to know that I will." explained Anton as he brought his gaze back down and locked eyes with her "I don't want to take it easier on Kianna, and I don't want to be harder on you than I absolutely need to be. So if I can't tell which of you is which then it will be a lot easier for me to keep things even between you."