Guilty x Creatures Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kianna was still for a moment before she nodded softly.

Anton couldn't help but to grin to himself as he stepped back around to Kianna's front and once again held up the gag for her to see.

"So are you ready to try and hurt this now?" he asked as held the gags ball between his fingers.

The dark elf narrowed her eyes at the ball as she pointed her ears straight back behind her head.

"Yes!" she hissed through her teeth "That fucking thing!"

Anton chuckled softly as he moved the ball to Kianna's lips but went quiet and focused on minding his fingers as she immediately opened her jaws as wide as she could and viciously clamped her teeth down on the offered ball in an almost vengeful like manner. Taken aback a bit, Anton eased himself away from the dark elf and the unsettling sight of her sharp canines. Kianna's bright, white teeth were suddenly standing out even more clearly than they usually did as they contrasted brightly against the black rubber of the ball that she was now angrily chewing on.

Making a mental note that he needed to look into a white colored ballgag, Anton stepped around the dark elf and buckled the gag tightly in place behind her head before moving back to her front.

The smooth, rounded sides of the ball were far too slick for the majority of Kianna's teeth to find any real purchase on, and as such they would merely slide harmlessly back and forth across it's surface as she chewed on it. This was not the case with her fangs however, as, although fairly short, the pointed tips of her canines were apparently sharp enough that they were able to pierce through the harden rubber of the ball and this was showcased by the clouds of dotted marks that had already been created across it's now scarred surface. Having seemingly become aware of her ability to damage the offending item, the now heavily motivated dark elf had become entirely focused on driving her teeth as deeply into the rubber ball as she possibly could.

Apparently sensing that she was being watched, Kianna paused her efforts and pointed her ears straight upwards as she looked up and locked eyes with Anton.

"...Having fun?" questioned Anton as he gave her a thin, toothless smile.

Mumbling an incomprehensible affirmative, the dark elf again pointed her ears straight back behind her head and continued in her attempts to destroy her gag.

Although she wasn't currently making any noises, the visual alone of what Kianna was doing was in of itself a still very unnerving sight for Anton, and shaking his head with an uneasy grimace, he left her to her self appointed mission as he made his way over to Fiona.

The second dark elf was not nearly as ill disposed towards her gag and cloth and as such was not at all interested in being as dramatic as her sister was. With his tasks now complete Anton had the dark elves as ready as they were going to be and so with a heavy sigh he took hold of Fiona's upper arm and lifted her up to hang slightly sideways.

The confused dark elf gave him a wide eyed look and began to mumble through her gag in protest as she started to struggle in his grip. Her mumbling became far more distraught as Anton suddenly slung her to the side in an action that immediately triggered both of the dark elves to start crying out in fear as they found themselves sailing through the air and swinging around and around from the ends of the pivoting bar that they had both been hung from.

Casting his eyes to the floor in an effort to lose track of the dark elves, Anton turned around and made his way to his seat at the center of the twirling sisters. Placing the second volume of his dark elf books in his lap, he kept his eyes focused on the cover until the loss of momentum set in and the now teary eyed and whimpering dark elves slowed to a crawl as they continued to spin slowly around him.

"Alright then girls..." declared Anton as he made a note of the time by looking at his quartz watch "I need you both to listen to me very closely."

As he spoke, Anton allowed his aura to expand outwards from his being and fill the entire area around him.

"You two are dark elves. And as such you have the ability to feel auras, this is something I'm sure you're both fully aware of at this point, considering you have both felt the effects of my aura before. What you should also be aware of by now is that not only can you feel auras, but you can manipulate them as well. This alone is a powerful ability to have and I will explain more about this to you in time. Right now though, the only thing you need to focus on is the fact that you can manipulate your own auras, and by doing so you can weaponize them, and then use them to manipulate the auras of other people..." explained Anton as he slowly began to build up the density of his billowing aura "And this is exactly what I want you to do. I want you to do whatever it takes for you to gain control of your auras. I want you to feel them flowing around you and then focus them, bend them to your will and force them into place until they are fully under your command....In order for you to do this successfully, you will need a target. A target to focus them against, to rally them against, you'll need something to fight! Something to hate!...And so with in mind, I am going to become the target that you need."

The dark elves stayed silent as they listened intently.

"Once we begin, I am not going to stop. I am fully prepared to continue this for as long as is necessary, even for days if that's what it takes." continued Anton as he closed his eyes and rolled his head along his shoulders to crack the bones in his neck "I'm sure by now that you've both become aware of my aura, as I've filled this entire room with it's presence. And I'm assuming that you can both feel it as it surrounds you and even permeates through your bodies... In a moment, you're going to feel the intensity of my aura increase, and as it does the effect that it's presence is going to have on you is also going to intensify..."

The dark elves both began to blink and squirm in discomfort as the air around them began to thicken and become heavier.

"As this intensity begins to take effect... You'll start to notice a dull, but heavy pressure along the back of your skulls. This is normal. And its not something you'll need to worry about..." explained Anton as he looked back down at his book and let a sad frown take form on his face "Soon after that though... the burning sensation will begin..."

Both of the dark elves looked at him before turning to each other. Their eyes went wide as they each began to feel a thick pressure creeping down the backs of their skulls.

"...Falling into a freezing boil. That's about as close as I can get to describing to you what this burn will feel like. It's a burn that reaches down to your very fibers, and this will be felt throughout your entire bodies." said Anton with a heavy sigh "...It will be unending, and there will be no escape from it. You won't be able to slip into unconsciousness, you will never be able to get used to it, and it will not dull... There will only be one way for you to make it all stop. And you already know what you will need to do in order to make that happen..."

The dark elves began to groan frantically as the first hints of burning in the form of tiny pinpricks began to wink into existence both across and within their bodies.

"I wish things didn't have to be this intense for you girls... But unfortunately, any power that's worth having will always demand a price..." whispered Anton as he opened his book and made an effort to ignore the growing cries of the now struggling dark elves "I'm so sorry..."

Taking his time with his reading, even gong so far as to reread several chapters in the second volume twice, Anton was now a little more than half of the way through the third tome when he was forced to set it down in his lap and sit up straight as a growing discomfort in his neck had reached a point where it could no longer be ignored.

Glancing at his watch, he was a little surprised to find that they had been going at this for well over twelve hours now and were fast approaching the late evening.

Chancing a quick peek, Anton darted his eyes upwards and found that neither of the dark elves were currently hanging in front of him. Thankful for the opportunity to stretch his neck, he kept his attention focused on the exposed light bulb of a lamp that had been set up directly in front of him and began to quickly tilt his head back and forth.

For their part, Fiona and Kianna had indeed lived up to Anton's expectations, as they had both gone nearly feral in their efforts to escape from their bondage. Screaming, twisting themselves back and forth, thrashing wildly and all around struggling to the point that they were literally bouncing up and down. The poor creatures made every attempt that they possibly could to escape from the unending torment that they were being mercilessly subjected to. Failing in these efforts, they were forced to endure the relentless onslaught as they continued to aimlessly spin in endless circles all while hanging in midair. Trapped by their unyielding bondage, the two dark elves could do nothing but scream out through their gags and rage as they glared hatefully down at the being who was ultimately responsible for their suffering.

And despite the noise and commotion they were creating, Anton was able to fully ignore the two dark elves and quietly read his books all whilst sitting comfortably in his chair just below them and yet still far enough out of their reach that he was completely safe from their growing anger.

Or at least he was at first.

Anton worked to keep his eyes focused on the light bulb as he brought his head up and out of it's tilt. Now relieved of the pressure in his neck, he eased down to settle back into place in his seat when he began to notice a tiny shift in the atmosphere around him. Letting his eyes drift to the floor, he watched intently as every few seconds the glow from the lamps he had set up around the room would slightly dim in a very subtle, almost eerie way.

It was at this moment when he realized that both of the dark elves had become quiet.

Checking his aura, he found that the intensity he was producing was still on par with what he had been maintaining this entire time. Yet despite this fact, the dark elves were no longer responding to it.

Raising his eyes back upwards, Anton once again focused on the light bulb sitting directly in front of him. As he watched, it's glow began to pulse, first growing in it's intensity before peaking and dimming down to almost nothing and then brightening again before repeating the process. While he stayed focused on this single bulb he registered in his peripherals that all of the other lamps in the room, including the one sitting on the table right next to him, were now following a similar pattern.

"...Hm, not bad." he mused quietly to himself "That didn't take as long as I thought it would."

Still keeping his eyes on the flickering bulb in front of him, Anton waited for one of the dark elves to come into view as they drifted in from either side of him but neither one of them ever did. He knew that there was no way that either of them had gone unconscious as the burning in their bodies wouldn't have allowed their minds that outlet to slip away. And that if they had truly gone still, as they apparently had, then there was no question that they had to still be fully aware, as the only way that they would not be reacting to the effects of his aura was if they were actively and consciously resisting said effects.

"...Well now. You two should be proud of yourselves. You've done very well today. This is very impressive. And exciting....And I'm sure this all must feel incredibly empowering for the both of you as well." said Anton as he kept his eyes facing forward and closed the book in his lap "You have, after all, lived your entire lives without even a hint to what you were actually capable of... So I'm sure that there is an element of shock to this, this revelation... And I'm sure that this is a lot for you both to take in... I also understand, that it is very possible, that you two, may be a bit upset... with me."

Anton's grip on his book tightened involuntarily as all at once the lamps in the room flickered and began to go dim as an overbearing sense of rage swelled into existence and bore down against his aura. Acting on instinct, Anton increased the intensity of his own aura in a bid to drive back the oppressive force that now surrounded him. The rippling effect of the now opposing forces clashing with each other caused the lamp on the table next to him to start to wobble and fall over onto it's side where it hung still for a moment before slipping off the edge of the table and landing on the floor where it continued to flicker wildly.

Steeling himself, Anton pulled his aura in from the room at large and focused it into a large sphere around himself. As his aura concentrated around his being the lamp that was now laying on the floor stopped it's flickering and maintained a steady glow.

"Well then! Okay!" mumbled Anton as he nodded his head "I think I'll go ahead and consider that a conformation that you two are indeed upset!"

His eyes still locked onto the flickering light bulb in front of him, Anton's face went stoic as he watched the struggling light lose out on it's battle and go dark. All of the lamps on his left side followed immediately while those on his right hung on a moment longer before they too went dark as well.

Anton now sat at the center of a ball of light created by the lamp at his feet and protected by the sphere that was made up of his concentrated aura. Just beyond the edge of this sphere the world ended and became a dark void where absolutely nothing could be seen but the deepest of blackness.

Or at least, almost nothing.

Anton stared forward and gazed out into this blackness for a long moment before slowly turning just his head and looking to his left. And there, just a few feet away from him, floating upside down in the darkness at the exact same height as his sitting head, he found a pair of large, brightly glowing, red eyes, silently staring straight back at him.

These eyes were now aglow with a fiery brightness that was so intense that it not only made it impossible to even discern their pupils or irises but also completely encompassed the entirety of the dark elf's eyeballs and had turned them into two solid red, flaming orbs.

There was no way for Anton to tell which of the two dark elves he was currently looking at as all that could be seen of her were her eyes as they stood out brightly against the blackness that now surrounded her. Though no details of her face could be seen, the menacing nature of her silent, unblinking gaze made it all too clear that this was without question, a very, very unhappy dark elf.

Anton stared at the dark elf's eyes for another long moment before turning away from her to stare forwards once again. After taking a deep breath he turned his gaze to his right and stared into the blackness at the spot where he knew the second dark elf had to be. At first he saw nothing, but as he watched a second pair of eyes winked into existence right in front of him.

The dark elf's ruby colored irises could be seen for only a fraction of a second before the brightness in her eyes expanded to the point that only the glowing redness could be seen and she became a match to her already staring sister.

Anton kept his gazed locked with the clearly angry dark elf for a moment before slowly nodding his head and turning away from her.

"Hm, well, I suppose we should go ahead and move on to the next step then." reasoned Anton as he set his book down atop of the other one that was already sitting on the table next to him "Seems that its about time to give those collars their first real test..."

Tilting his head back, Anton looked up towards the now blackened ceiling and slowly rolled his head back and forth to loosen out the last cricks in his neck.

"I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you girls. And for that I do apologize. Regrettably, I neglected to mention that there is actually another reason for restraining you two in the way that I have... And that reason was so that I could, if need be, maintain control of you." said Anton as he brought his head forward and gazed into the darkness in front of him "You see, I, unfortunately, had no way of knowing for sure just how you two would react to achieving control of your auras... I did have my predictions of course. And although this was not the scenario that I was hoping for... I am glad that I was prepared for it nonetheless..."

As Anton spoke he could feel the pressure surrounding the sphere of his aura begin to intensify. It was quite clear that the two now fledgling sorceresses, their judgment being clouded by their anger, had begun to work together against him. And although this attempt was clumsy and unrefined, the amount of power they were able to produce through their combined effort was quickly becoming too great to ignore.

"Girls, I'm going to need you both to focus, come to your senses, and calm yourselves down." said Anton as he closed his eyes and took a calming breath himself "I need you to show me that you can handle this new power of yours, and that you can maintain yourselves. Because if you can't control yourselves... Then I will..."

Although Anton didn't see the eyes of the dark elves tighten in fury, he certainly felt their response throughout his aura.

"Hm... Very well then." he sighed as he threw his arms out to either side of himself "I did try to warn you."

As Anton's arms stretched out wide, an orange glowing light chain shot out from each of his hands and pierced right through the cloth blindfolds as their ends instantly locked themselves to the blood gems on each of the dark elves collars.

Anton balled his hands into fists and tightened his grip on the chains as he felt the dark elves both pull away and double the amount of power they were throwing at him.

"I am sorry girls." whispered Anton as he slowly shook his head "But I'm afraid this has to be done..."

As Anton opened his eyes they instantly brightened, becoming soulless and piercing while his body shifted to a state of solid blackness.

Throwing his power outwards, Anton met the dark elves assault head on and blasted away at the energy that surrounded him with his own overwhelming force. As he did this, the last bit of light from the lamp at his feet grew in it's intensity until with a surrendering pop, the bulb exploded and everything went dark.