Guilty x Creatures Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiochi's eyes tightened a bit as she nodded again.

"Were you sent here to kill me?" asked Anton.

Sighing softly through her nose, the kiochi scrunched her eyes shut and nodded once.

"I see." said Anton as he nodded towards the dark elves "And the dark elves as well?"

The kiochi shook her head as she glared angrily up at the grinning dark elves.

"Were you told to leave them alive?" asked Anton.

Still glaring at the dark elves, the kiochi made a small menacing sound in the back of her throat as she nodded.

"Look at me, kiochi." said Anton "You're speaking to me right now. Not to them."

The kiochi stiffened before bringing her glaring eyes down to lock with Anton's.

Anton stared at her for moment before sighing, shaking his head and leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"I still have a few questions for you. And in order to get the answers for these questions, I'm going to need to give you back the ability to speak... So, with that being the case, that's what I'm going to do..." he said as he narrowed his eyes "However. I am not going to play any games with you, and this will be your only warning..."

Surprised, the kiochi blinked the glare from her eyes as she gave him her full attention. She flinched, but made no sound as his hand suddenly moved near her face.

"When I take this off of you." said Anton as he reached out and lightly tapped her gag's face plate "You will be polite and respectful. There will be no screaming, no spitting, no vulgarism and no trying to bite anyone....If you do not heed this warning, and fail to maintain yourself, you will face the consequences of your actions....Do you understand and agree to this?"

The kiochi stared at him for a moment before looking off to the side and scrunching her eyes up in a thoughtful manner.

"Mmph! Mm hmph!" she exclaimed as she turned back to Anton.

Opening her eyes wide as she leaned towards him, the kiochi looked up and bobbed her head at each of the dark elves as she made chomping sounds and mimicked biting at them. When she finished this she looked back at Anton with an expectant expression in her eyes.

"...Okay?...Are you trying to say that you're willing to not bite me, but you still want to be able to bite the dark elves?" asked Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Mm hm." nodded the kiochi.

Anton rolled his head back as he began to laugh loudly.

"Why you little bitch!" snarled Fiona as she shook her fist at the kiochi.

"Humph!" growled the kiochi as she glared up at her in challenge.

"...Okay!...Now!...Hold on!...All things considered!" chuckled Anton as he recomposed himself and smiled at the kiochi "...I feel like that, would be a fair compromise!"

"What!?" snapped Fiona.

"On the condition!" smiled Anton as he held up a finger and then pointed it at the kiochi "That you understand! That they will be allowed to respond to being bitten, in any manner that they see fit."

"Mmm..." mumbled the kiochi before she shrugged in mock indifference.

"Alright then. So, other than that, do you have any other misgivings with the terms?" asked Anton.

The kiochi shook her head.

"So you're willing to behave yourself then?" asked Anton.

The kiochi nodded.

"Good." said Anton as he leaned forward and held out his hands.

The kiochi cringed back for a moment before slowly lifting her chin up to make it easier for him to reach the clasps that held her gag in place. Staring straight up at the ceiling, she wouldn't look at him as he detached the plate from the head-harness and carefully peeled it away from her face, all the while gently pulling the gag out of her mouth.

When the gag was finally removed, the kiochi flexed her jaw a bit before turning to the side and coughing quietly. Keeping her head facing away from him, she shifted her eyes to Anton and gave him a silent but grateful look.

Nodding in acknowledgment, Anton shifted to the side and set the gag down behind himself in the back corner of his seat.

"So then, let's continue." he said as he resettled himself and sat up straight "Since you've answered a few questions already. I think it's only fair that you get a chance to ask a few yourself now."

Gritting her teeth at the grinning dark elves, the kiochi gave Anton a quick glance before looking away.

"...Are you gonna kill me?" she whispered softly.

"At the moment, no, I don't intend to." said Anton "Of course that doesn't mean that I can't kill you. Just that at this time I don't plan to."

The kiochi grimaced at the soft threat.

"So does that mean you're going to let those cunt elves kill me instead!?" she asked.

"No." said Anton "But if you call them that again, I will let them hurt you."

Blinking, the kiochi visually gulped as the dark elves quietly snickered.

"...So what are you going to do with me?" she asked as she shifted her gaze back to him.

"That has yet to be determined." said Anton "There are several options that I'm considering. But I'd like to see where the night takes us before I make a final decision."

"...Wait, what?" questioned the kiochi as she tightened her eyes "What does that even mean!?"

"By that I mean, I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you yet. When I have decided, I will let you know." said Anton "Until then, you'll just have to be patient and thankful, that for the moment at least, your life is not about to end."

"...Seriously!?" growled the kiochi "You were just spouting a bunch of bullshit about being "truthful" with me and that's what you're gonna say!? Really!?"

"That is the truth." said Anton as he narrowed his eyes "I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you yet. Now, when I have decided, we will discus it further. Until then. You will just have to be happy with the knowledge that I am not planning to kill you....At the moment."

The kiochi went to speak but stopped herself as she seemed to think better of it. With a frustrated sigh she let her glaring eyes fall to floor as she went silent.

Anton stared at her for a moment before he let his eyes soften.

"Well then, I think it's my turn to ask a few more questions now." he said as he settled back into his chair "What is your name?"

The kiochi's jaw tightened in defiance as she continued to stare at the floor.

"...You know, it's very impolite to ignore someone who is talking to you." said Anton in an even tone.

The kiochi shut her eyes with a sigh as she felt the warmth drain from the aura around her. The throbbing soreness returned to her chest as the air itself was left with an ominous weight.

"...Mica." she mumbled in irritation "My name is Mica..."

"Mica." repeated Anton with a nod "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mica."

"Likewise..." muttered Mica "It's just been an absolute pleasure..."

"Yes, I'm sure it has. So then, what clan are you from, Mica?" asked Anton.

"...Huh? Wait, what?" questioned Mica as she glanced up at him "Why the Hell would you wanna know that?"

"...Why, wouldn't I want to know that?" asked Anton as he registered what appeared to be legitimate confusion on Mica's face.

"Why would you wanna know that!?" demanded Mica "What does that even matter? Is this like a trick question or something?...Or are you trying to steal my shit!?"

"What? No?" questioned Anton as he cocked an eyebrow "I'm not trying to steal anything from you? Wait, what exactly do you think I'm asking you?"

"You wanna know what clans I'm in!" exclaimed Mica "Which is just... A really weird thing to ask!?"

"Clans?" questioned Anton "You're in more than one clan?"

"Yeah, I guess. I main in only one. But I have secondaries that are in more than one clan." explained Mica "Why do you even wanna know about this though!?"

"Really? Well that's interesting... I had no idea shinoccubi could be in more than one clan? I knew they'd marry outside their clans. But I didn't think any of them actually ever claimed more than one clan at a time?" said Anton "And "secondaries"? I'm guessing that means aliases? One's that can be in separate clans? Is that a new thing? Or was that always part of your traditions?"

"...What the Hell are you talking about?" questioned Mica "What traditions? Marrying who!? And why would being a shinoccubi mean I couldn't be in more than one clan!? Nothing you're saying even makes any sense!"

"It?...Hold on. What are you talking about!?" asked Anton "Because I'm starting to think that we're not talking about the same things."

"I'm talking about my clans!" exclaimed Mica "Which, again! I don't even know why you would ever care about them in the first place? That just doesn't make any sense!?"

"...How does that not make any sense?" asked Anton "Why wouldn't I want to know what clan you're from? That's such an obvious question."

"...Whatever! Fine! I'll tell you my clans but I'm not giving you my usernames!" declared Mica "You can fuck off on those!"

"...Usernames?" questioned Anton.

"I main MKL66 but I have alts that are in both the BrassMafia and the KnivesOutClub." explained Mica as a sense of smugness laced her tone "I'm not telling you who I am though. Seriously! The last thing I need is a bunch of fucks finding out that I'm a girl, or even worse, a cubi!"

"...MKL66?" questioned Anton "...Is that a real clan?"

"You're damn right it is! It's Multi Kill Legion! We're in the top 35 Divinity clans!" exclaimed Mica "Which is a pretty big deal considering we only got 28 members. And like at least 4 of those are alts. So even less really."

Anton was clearly dumbfounded as he stared at Mica with a blank expression on his face.

"...Wait!" exclaimed Fiona as she pointed her ears straight upwards "Are you talking about Divinity, the video game!?"

"Yeah? I'm talking about my Divinity clans." said Mica as she looked from Anton to the dark elf and back "Why? What else would I be talking about?"

"Your actual clan! Your real clan!" exclaimed Anton "Why in the world would you think I would want to know about your video game!?"

"I, I didn't think you did! I kept saying that was weird!" cried Mica "Those are my only clans though! I don't have a "real" one. Why would I?"

"...Why!?...You! Of course you do! You have to!" stated Anton "You're here to kill someone, right!? So who gave you this job? Who sent you here!?"

"...Oh! That's what you mean." said Mica as she blinked in understanding "You wanna know who I work for. Well why didn't you just say that?"

"I... thought, I did." said Anton "I thought that was exactly what I was asking?"

"Well I didn't know that's what you meant!" exclaimed Mica "Be more specific!"

Anton went to speak but stopped short as he shook his head and sighed in defeat.

"Okay, fine, Mica." he said as he recomposed himself "Who do you work for? And by that I'm asking who was it that sent you here?"

"Yeah, I'm not telling you that." stated Mica "You can fuck right off."

"Argh!" grumbled Anton as he dropped his head into his hand "Okay. You know what. Girls! Good news! It's looking like you're going to get to play with Mica for a few more hours."

"Sweet!" exclaimed Fiona as she and Kianna both smiled wickedly.

"Wait, what!?" cried Mica as the excited dark elves began to menacingly, rub their hands together "No, no, no! Hold on! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!"

"Oh, are you sure you want to do that?" asked Anton as he folded his arms over his chest "The girls are clearly looking forward to playing with you some more. So do you really think it's a good idea to upset them by actually cooperating with me?"

"...Uh-um." stammered Mica as she looked up at the glaring dark elves "...I, I don't know how to answer that question?"

"...Just tell me who sent you here, Mica." mumbled Anton "And please, don't try to lie to me..."

"Okay, fine!" muttered Mica as the dark elves mimicked Anton by folding their arms over their chests as well "...It's Renegade. Okay! I'm with Renegade."

"Renegade?" questioned Anton "Your clan's name is Renegade?"

"I guess?" said Mica with a tiny shrug "No one ever called it that. But they're the one's who sent me."

"...No one called it that?" repeated Anton as he scrunched up his brow in question "...Wait? You're not talking about Renegade, Renegade? As in the agency, Renegade, are you?"

Mica's expression became smug as a thin grin spread across her face.

"That's right! So you know them, huh? Good! That should make this a lot easier then!" she said as she gave each of the dark elves a sneer "You can go ahead and let me go now. Before things get ugly!"

Sitting completely motionless, Anton stared at the kiochi for a moment as he seemed to be collecting his thoughts.

"...Are you being serious?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at her "Or has all this been some kind of trick?"

"Nope! No tricks!" smiled Mica "And if you really know who Renegade is, then you should also know that they're waiting for me to report back in. And if they don't hear from me soon they'll-"

"Consider you dead, the mission a failure and write you off." interrupted Anton "They may have told you that they'll send backup after you but that's not going to happen. Not with a blacklist mission like this. They'll give a mission like this one attempt. And if the agent fails then they'll wash their hands of it. Scrub their records clean and remove any and all connection they may have had to the mission. If you were counting on them to come and rescue you then you can forget that idea right now. No one is coming for you. At least not from Renegade."

Mica's grin faltered as her expression went blank.

"I'm kind of surprised your Mother would be this cheap." said Anton as he spoke to the dark elves "Especially considering how well off she supposedly is."

"Huh? How do you know it was her behind this?" asked Fiona.

"Because I have no reason to think she isn't the one behind this." said Anton as he waved his hand at Mica "The dark elves still don't know anything about us. So there is no reason to suspect them. And besides, Mica here, claims that she was instructed to kill me specifically and not you two. Who else would have wanted that to be the case besides your Mother?"

"Mm, yeah. That's a good point..." mumbled Fiona.

"So do you know who these Renegade people are?" asked Kianna.

"I do. They're one of the agencies that I was talking about before. They offer odd-jobs to capable people. Generally these jobs are on the up and up, but I've always heard rumors that they would accept blacklist missions as well." explained Anton as he looked up at her "And I guess now we know those rumors are true. Not that it's surprising to me. You see, I've worked with Renegade before, and have no intention of working with them again. They're a ridiculously unorganized joke of an agency. And that's about the nicest way I can put it."

"Wow, sounds like the perfect place for you then." quipped Fiona as she grinned at Mica.

"Fuck you!" snapped the shinoccubus.

"That does beg the question though..." said Anton as he turned back to Mica "Why in the world would a shinoccubus like you ever be working for Renegade in the first place?"

"I don't know, because they hired me!?" snapped Mica "Trust me! I wouldn't be working for them if I knew those shitheads were gonna fuck me over like this!"

"Why are you even with them at all though? Why aren't you working through your clan?" questioned Anton "Are you on the run from them or something?"

"What is the deal with you and clans!?" cried Mica "I don't have a clan, okay? Seriously! Get over it! I don't even know what the Hell you're talking about!"

"...There is no way that you don't have a clan!" exclaimed Anton as he leaned forward in his seat "You're a shinoccubus! You have to have a clan!"

"Well I don't!" snapped Mica "And I seriously have no idea what you're even talking about! I've never heard anything about a clan before! Ever!"

"...Right....What realm are you from then?" asked Anton.

"What do you mean?" questioned Mica "Like a demon realm?"

"Yes." nodded Anton "Which one are you from?"

"None. I'm not from any of them. I'm from Parnell." answered Mica.

"...Parnell, in Cordelia?" asked Anton "You're from that Parnell?"

"Yes." said Mica.

"...Parnell, as in the city Parnell?" questioned Anton "...As in you were born here, on this world, on Terra?...In Parnell?"

"Yeah. As in, yeah, I was born in Parnell!" snapped Mica "Why are you acting like that's so crazy? It's a huge city. Lot's of people are born there."

Anton went still for a long moment before settling back into his seat. He continued to stare at Mica for several more moments before he finally spoke again.

"...There's just no way....There's just no way the world could ever be that small." mumbled Anton in a barely audible whisper "...She's from Parnell though....And she, she does look like them?"

"Huh?" questioned Mica "What are you mumbling about?"

"You're really from Terra? Truthfully?" asked Anton as he narrowed his eyes "You're not from Hell, or any of the realms?"

"Argh! Yes! I'm from Terra! And no, I'm not from Hell! Never even been there. Or any of the realms!" exclaimed Mica "Why do you even care about this so much!? Why does it matter where I'm from!?"

"...Mica, do you have a surname?" asked Anton.

"A what?" asked Mica.

"A surname. A last name." explained Anton.

"Oh. Yeah, I do?" mumbled Mica "Why wouldn't I?"

"You do! Okay, have you had this name ever since you were born then?" asked Anton "The same last name that you have now?"

Mica had a puzzled expression on her face as she glanced up at the equally confused looking dark elves. Finding no answers with them, she turned back to Anton and regarded him with growing suspicion.

"...Yeah?" she answered slowly "I've always had the same name? What are you getting at?"

"...Mica, is your last name, Tajikara?" asked Anton.

Mica went completely still for several moments as she stared back at him.

"...Uh, wha, no!" she stammered as she blinked at him "No! It's, not!"

"...Mica....Are your parents, by any chance, named Leopold and Ila Tajikara?" asked Anton in a soft tone as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees.

A broad smile slowly spread across Anton's face as he watched Mica's pupils dilate in the slightest way.

"No." she chirped bluntly "Never even heard of em!"

Anton threw his head back and laughed.

"Unbelievable!" he exclaimed as he began to clap his hands together "This is just unbelievable!"

"Hey! I said no! They're not my parents!" cried Mica.

"Right!" chuckled Anton as he shook his head "And do they know what you're doing right now!?"

"They! They're not my parents!" growled Mica "And stop laughing at me!"

"Oh, they're not, huh?" said Anton as he continued to chuckle "So then if I were to give Leopold a call right now. And ask him if he has a daughter named "Mica" he'll tell me no... Right!?"

Mica went still as she merely stared back in silence.

"...Why don't we find out." said Anton as he leaned to the side and reached into his pocket for his phone.

Anton slowed his movements as he watched the turmoil take shape in Mica's eyes.

"...Wait." muttered Mica as she let her head hang and stared down at the floor "Just... wait! Please!"

Anton's head fell back as he began to laugh and clap his hands again.

"How the Hell do you know my parents!?" exclaimed Mica.

"Simple, I'm one of their clients." smiled Anton between bouts of laughter "I've known and have been working with them for years now."

"...Oh....Fuck!" growled Mica "...Will you stop laughing!"

"Oh! Who could have ever thought that those two would end up having a would be assassin for a daughter! Just unbelievable!" said Anton as he continued to chuckle "So then. Do your parents actually know what you're doing right now, or no?"

"...No." mumbled Mica.