Guilty x Creatures Ch. 54

Story Info
Chapter 22 of the Assassin Arc.
5.9k words
4.69
2.4k
1

Part 54 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22 : Late Morning

"Miss Mica." called Solassi as she opened the door to the waiting area "We're ready for you now."

"...Mm, wish me luck. I guess." muttered Mica as she rose out of her seat.

"Yep. Have fun..." mumbled Fiona as she bobbed her foot in an impatience manner.

Following the floating psychai into the back rooms, Mica was lead to the same scale that Kianna had used before and was subsequently measured and weighed.

"It'll be just a moment." said Solassi as she held open the door to a vacant examination room and indicated Mica should enter "Feel free to take a seat."

"Thanks." said Mica.

Smiling, Solassi nodded as she closed the door.

Left to her own devices now, Mica hopped up onto the examination table and began to absently glance around the room as she waited.

Finding herself in a seemingly typical exam room, she gazed at the charts on the wall for a bit before turning her attention to the small counter-top that was outfitted with a bank of drawers, a few cabinets and a miniature sink.

After some time, she became bored with her surroundings and began to get a bit antsy. With her phone having yet to be replaced, she had no easy outlet to occupy herself with, and thus her mind turned to more mischievous thoughts.

Glancing at the door real quick, she turned back to the counter-top and, by stretching out her tail to them, began to tentatively open one drawer after another. Craning her neck so as to be able to peer inside, she was disappointed to find that they were each filled with nothing but mundane supplies.

She jumped and slammed the last drawer shut when a knock suddenly rang out from the door.

"...Uh, c-come in!" she stammered as she pulled her tail back to herself.

"Good afternoon." said Dr. Creek as she stepped into the room while wearing a new exo-unit and shut the door behind her "My name is Dr. Creek, and I'll be your physician today."

"Uh, hello." said Mica as she looked the strange plastic golem up and down.

"So how are we feeling today?" asked Dr. Creek as she glanced down at a clipboard in her hands "...Miss Mica?"

"Um, I'm good. I guess." said Mica.

"Nothing been troubling you then?" asked Dr. Creek as she made her way to the wall across from Mica and stood facing the kiochi.

"...No. Not really." said Mica as she creased her brow in question while registering the odd amount of distance the doctor had put between them "I'm fine."

"That's good to hear." nodded the golem "...So I see here that you've just recently become a charge of Mr. North....I'm going to guess that this means that you'd have gone through quite an abrupt change in your living arrangements lately?"

Blinking, Mica grimaced and looked off to the side.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that..." she muttered softly "Definitely a lot to get used to..."

"...Right....I know that for many people, situations like these can be very stressful." said Dr. Creek in a soft and understanding tone "And I want you to know that both your physical and mental well being is important to us here... So if there's anything that you'd like to talk about, please, don't hesitate to let me know."

"...Nah. It's fine. Honestly." mumbled Mica as she turned back to the golem and smiled thinly "I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me."

"...Was your situation truly a mutual decision then?" asked the doctor "Or, is this perhaps some kind of, "honor bound" type of scenario?"

"Huh? What do you mean by "honor bound"?" questioned Mica.

"I mean your enslavement, to Mr. North. I'm wondering if maybe he had defeated you in some manner, and in defeat, you acknowledged him as your better and then bound yourself to him." explained the doctor "In other words, I'd like to know if that was why you chose to belong to him or not?"

"Oh. No! Hell no! That wasn't why!" mumbled Mica "Why would I let myself be enslaved that easily!?"

"Well, not to be presumptuous, of course. But you are listed as a cubi here." said Dr. Creek as she indicated the clipboard "And allowing oneself to be enslaved by a determined better, wouldn't necessarily be abnormal behavior for a cubi."

"Oh. Yeah, right, well... I don't know if you've noticed or not..." said Mica as she coiled her tail up over her head in order to fully showcase the broadside of her bladed spade "But I'm not exactly that kind of cubi..."

"...Yes, that was something that I did notice." said Dr. Creek in a hushed tone as her golem seemed to stare at Mica's spade "...And I must say, today has been quite the treat....One first after another for me."

"Uh, what? What do you mean?" questioned Mica.

"...I mean, I have seen many cubi over the years, Miss Mica. Thousands, even." said Dr. Creek as she continued to watch Mica's spade slowly twirl through the air "But you are the very first of your kind that I've ever had the privilege of examining... And I must say, it's a rather exciting prospect for me..."

"...You've never seen another shinoccubi before?" questioned Mica "Like ever?"

"Never as a patient." said Dr. Creek as her golem brought its nonexistent eyes down to meet with Mica's "This is a first."

"...Okay? So, why exactly haven't you seen another shinoccubi before? If you've been a doctor for years, then why would that be the case?" asked Mica.

"Because while I do specialize in overseeing overly dangerous beings who have been enslaved, to which your kind would certainly qualify as such... Your specific race of cubi rarely ever exist as traditional charges." explained Dr. Creek "I have no idea why this would be the case, as one would think that charges that were as skilled as your kind is, would certainly be in demand. For some reason though, they are a very rare sight. Almost unheard of even. And this has me certainly curious about your situation... And your Master..."

"My Master? I don't have a... Oh, right, him..." sighed Mica as she rolled her eyes "Why are you curious about him?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" said Dr. Creek "Mr. North is quite the interesting individual. Somehow he has acquired not 1, but 3 extremely rare charges. 2 of them being the only enslaved examples of their species that I've ever even heard of. A species which supposedly can't even be enslaved, and yet he has somehow done this. And not only does he seem to have a level of control over these beings, but at least one of them is obviously quite attached to him. This is unexpected to say the least... And then there's you. And all the oddities surrounding you."

"...Wait, what? What "oddities" are surrounding me?" questioned Mica "What are you talking about!?"

Dr. Creek was quiet for a moment as she gazed at the kiochi.

"...You are listed as a mere cubi, rather than as a shinoccubus." she started as she indicated her clipboard "You also only have a first name here. Which, while that isn't necessarily unusual for a cubi. Your place of birth is listed as Terra, rather than one of the realms... Which leads me to believe that you might have a surname, and that your Master has chosen not to list it, in an effort to keep you at least somewhat anonymous... Is this perhaps, true?"

"...Even if it was." said Mica as she looked away "None of that is any of your business..."

Dr. Creek again went quiet for a moment before folding her golems arms together in front of itself, and then stepping out of it.

Appearing as a vaporous mist in the open space she had left between them, Dr. Creek quickly retook her shape before opening her ethereal eyes and looking back up at the kiochi.

"Huh, okay. You're a ghost." nodded Mica "Yeah, I figured there was something inside that golem..."

"Yes, you are correct. I am deceased." nodded Dr. Creek "You are also correct in that your personal affairs are not technically any of my business... However, I would be remiss if I didn't put my suspicions to rest..."

Mica instinctively whipped her tail to the side and pointed her spade down at Dr. Creek as she began to advance towards her. Knowing that striking the immaterial being would have little to no effect, Mica hesitated when the ghostly woman reached out and suddenly placed her hand on the kiochi's arm.

"Tell me the truth, child." whispered Dr. Creek as she gave the surprised kiochi a worried, sympathetic look "Have you been kidnapped?"

"...I, w-what?" questioned Mica as she blinked in uncertainty.

Registering Mica's confusion, Dr. Creek smiled softly.

"Your kind are well known for their clans. And the tight bonds that exist between the members of said clans. It's assumed that these bonds are at least one reason why your kind are so rare as charges, as the clans would never surrender any of their members to slavery." she explained "Of the few enslaved examples of your kind that I've known of, more than one started out as someone who was stolen away from their clan as a child, and then later enslaved. I just want to make sure that this isn't what has happened to you?"

"...Oh. Oh! No! No, I wasn't stolen, I mean, kidnapped. That didn't happen to me!" said Mica as she frantically shook her head "I never had a clan... I didn't even know about them until just recently."

"Oh? So you weren't born into one?" asked Dr. Creek.

Mica merely shook her head.

"I see..." nodded the doctor "So I take it your parents were not part of a clan either then?"

"...Well, it's complicated." mumbled Mica "I don't really want to talk about it though... And anyways, it doesn't matter. Anton didn't kidnap me. So you don't have to worry about that..."

"...Alright. That's good to know." said Dr. Creek as she eased back from the standoffish kiochi "...I won't ask anymore questions about your past. But I would still like to know more about your Master, and your situation with him."

"...Okay. I guess. There's not much I can tell you though. I haven't known him for very long." said Mica as she let her eyes fall to the floor "...And to be honest with you, I really don't know anything about him?"

"I see..." nodded Dr. Creek "Well then why don't we start off with some simple questions then, shall we?"

"...Okay." mumbled Mica.

"Do you like him?" asked the doctor.

"...I don't know?...Not really, I guess." answered Mica.

"...Do you hate him then?" questioned the doctor.

"...Yeah, kinda....I guess." mumbled Mica before tightening her eyes "Or... No, it's not really hate, per'se... I don't like him. But I don't hate him either... I did, before... But not anymore... I guess..."

Dr. Creek raised an eyebrow ever so slightly as her expression became thoughtful.

"I see..." she said as she nodded again "Have you been intimate with him?"

"No." said Mica as she shook her head.

"Oh? Well that's unexpected." said Dr. Creek in genuine surprise "Why not?"

"Cause he hasn't done anything like that. And he said that he won't. He's not gonna force himself on me... He said that anything we do, would be up to me..." mumbled Mica with a shrug "And so far he's been serious about that..."

"Oh. Well that's kind of him." said Dr. Creek with a nod "So I take it that you don't have any interest in him then?"

"...I mean, he's not the worst." grumbled Mica "But I don't know, I'm not really... Looking for that..."

"Why not?" asked Dr. Creek.

"I don't know..." said Mica as she narrowed her eyes at the ghost "I just don't think of him like that."

"Hm... I see..." nodded the doctor "...Has he ever been cruel to you?"

"Oh, Hell yes!" growled Mica as her tail whipped back and forth "You wouldn't believe half the stupid crap that bastard has done to me! Or all the pain and threats and humiliation he's put me through! He's literally tortured me!"

"Oh, I see. Well that's certainly unfortunate..." said the doctor "So I take it that you're afraid of him then?"

"Wha!? Hell no! Are you kidding!? I'm not gonna be scared of that bastard!" exclaimed Mica.

"Oh? Well that's strange. Why not? If he's cruel to you, and even tortures you... Then shouldn't you be afraid of him?" reasoned the doctor "And shouldn't you also hate him as well?"

"I... Okay, look! Don't try any stupid reverse psychology bullshit on me, okay! I know what I'm talking about!" stated Mica "Anton is a jackass! Okay! He's a cruel, sadistic psychopath! And you can trust me on this! I know better than anyone how much of a dick that guy can be!"

"Then why aren't you afraid of him?" questioned Dr. Creek "And why don't you hate him?"

Mica pointed her finger at the doctor and went to speak but stopped short as she struggled to think of something to say. After a moment of stillness she dropped her finger and narrowed her eyes.

"Shouldn't you be examining me, or something?" she mumbled as she flicked her tail in irritation.

"...Yes. I suppose I should be." nodded Dr. Creek as she faced her opened palms at the kiochi.

Mica watched with indifference as a rune covered, hologram-like blue glowing disc winked into existence in front of the doctor.

"I'm not overly familiar with what the healthy statistics of your kind should be." explained Dr. Creek as the outer section of her disc split away from its center and rose into the air "So just to be safe, I'm going to make a recording of your anatomy, as well as all of your vitals. This way I can compare you to what records we have and verify that everything does look correct."

Mica grimaced but said nothing as the glowing ring sailed through the air before stopping just over her head.

"This should only take a few minutes..." said Dr. Creek as the center portion of her disc shifted in appearance and took on the look of a computer tablet "Please try to remain as still as you can..."

Still grimacing, Mica took in a breath and went still as the ring above her began to descend. She could feel a faint warmth begin to pass over her as the ring started to slowly scan her from the head down.

The room went quiet as Dr. Creek silently watched lines of data begin to appear across the screen in front of her.

"Miss Vale." called Solassi as she smiled at the dark elf "We're ready for you now."

"About time." mumbled Fiona as she rose from her seat and followed the psychai into the back rooms.

After a quick trip to the scale, Solassi led Fiona to an empty exam room and bid her farewell.

Moving to stand in the center of the room, Fiona planted her hands on her hips and began to look around the small space she had found herself in. She had only been standing there for a moment before a series of sharp knocks echoed out from the door.

"Come in." she called as she casually turned around.

The next moment the door opened to reveal a banshee who was similar looking to, but clearly different from the one at the front desk.

Floating about a foot off the floor, the banshee made her way into the room and shut the door behind her.

Although clearly ethereal and ghost-like in nature, unlike Dr. Creek, Dr. Grainer was a completely solid being and in no way immaterial. As such she did not utilize any type of golem and wore actual clothes.

Appearance wise she was a serious, sophisticated looking older woman who wore her silvery glowing hair in a tight bun atop her head. Broad, wire-rimmed glasses and a stark white lab coat over a black knitted sweater and gray slacks completed her image of a stern, no nonsense professional.

"Good morning." said Dr. Grainer in a calm even tone "You must be Fiona Vale. I'm Dr. Grainer, and I'll be your physician today."

Fiona slowly looked the doctor up and down before smiling smugly.

"Hi..." she breathed around her smile.

"...Hello." said Dr. Grainer as her eyes tightened ever so slightly.

"So..." cooed Fiona as she took a step forward and again looked the floating banshee up and down as she sized her up "Guess I made some people nervous... Didn't I?"

"Excuse me?" said Dr. Grainer as she raised an eyebrow "I'm not sure what you're referring to?"

"Right..." chuckled Fiona "C'mon now. Let's not pretend that you weren't sent in here specifically because you're a banshee... So what? Did they really think that you could even make any difference if I decided to be a bitch? Was that the mindset there? Are you supposed to be the one that's able to control me?"

Dr. Grainer said nothing as she merely gazed down at the obnoxiously grinning dark elf before her.

"Because if that was the idea..." drawled Fiona as she again smiled broadly "It's not going to work..."

"...Is that so?" said Dr. Grainer "You seem to be fairly confident about that."

Fiona shrugged as she continued to smile.

"Prove me wrong." she said as she flared her aura and filled the space around them with her presence.

"...There is no need for this." said Dr. Grainer as she narrowed her eyes "All I want is to make sure that you are fit and healthy....But, if it's a confrontation that you want. Then it's a confrontation that you'll get."

Fiona's smile became even more smug as the banshee rose higher into the air and glared down at her.

"This will not be anything you can win though. Your magic cannot touch me." said Dr. Grainer as her pupil-less, sickly green eyes locked themselves to Fiona's.

Fiona's smile never faulted as she felt the banshee's aura expand out to mingle with and then overtake her own. As she watched, Dr. Grainer's hair loosened itself free of the bun she had it wrapped in and began to float about in the air around her.

An ethereal light began to emanate from the banshee as her speech took on a hypnotically captivating cadence.

"...No. This is not at all something, that you can win, child. As your presence, cannot defeat my own. I am the counter to you, in nearly every way....My voice, will shatter your barriers....My song, will break your weapons....And my glow, will melt your shadow." said the banshee as she rose even higher and loomed ominously above Fiona "There is nothing you can do. You cannot defeat me."

Seemingly unfazed, Fiona merely nodded.

"So I've heard, though, I think I can..." she said as she turned away from the banshee and put her back to her "There is more than one way to win a war, after all..."

"...What? What are you doing?" questioned Dr. Grainer as Fiona began to unbuckle her belt.

Saying nothing, the dark elf looked back over her shoulder and grinned as she slipped off her shoes and began to slowly shimmy her way out of her jean pants. Once her panties followed her pants to the floor, and her bottom and legs were free of their confines, the dark elf, now naked from the waist down, hopped up onto the exam table and draped her legs over the sides as she laid herself out across its length.

Confused, Dr. Grainer stayed floating right where she was as she watched Fiona gleefully reach down to her nether regions and slip several of her fingers inside herself.

Closing her eyes and laying her head back, Fiona began to take in quick breaths through her nose as she began to vigorously rub away at her sex.

"Oh!...Oh yes! Oh, Dr. Grainer, yes!" moaned Fiona as she turned to the Dr. and smiled viciously "More!...Please! More! Please touch me more!"

Dr. Grainer's eyes widened as she quickly turned from the dark elf to the closed door and back.

"What do you think you're doing!?" she exclaimed in affront "Stop this! Right now!"

"Oh, yes! More, please! Please! More!" cried Fiona.

"Quiet!" hissed the banshee angrily "Stop this now! Before someone hears you!"

"Ohhhh!" moaned Fiona loudly and provocatively "Yes Dr.! Yes! Please! Teach me to behave!"

"You! Have you gone mad!" cried Dr. Grainer before quieting down her own voice "Stop it! Stop this at once!"

"Sure... Right away..." grinned Fiona before moaning again, curling in on herself and spreading out her toes in actual pleasure "Just as soon... Oh, yes! Just as soon, as you surrender... To me!"

"...Excuse me!?" growled Dr. Grainer through her clenched teeth.

"You, oh!...You heard me!" moaned Fiona as she began to massage her breasts through her shirt with her free hand "I want you, to surrender... And declare me, the winner... Of this, war!"

12