Guilty x Creatures Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Why you rotten little elfling child!" hissed Dr. Grainer as her pupil-less eyes lit up and blazed with an eerie, ghostly green light "How dare you!"

"Ohhhh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" cried Fiona as she worked herself up into a frenzy "Right there, Dr.! Right there!...More! More! Please, more!"

"You heathen!" exclaimed Dr. Grainer as she again looked back at the door "Enough! Enough of this! Stop this right now!"

"No!...Not, until, you, surrender, and I win, this war!" huffed Fiona as she continued her efforts against herself in earnest.

"You are insane!" snarled Dr. Grainer as her hands, now shaking with rage, curled into clawed shapes "We are not at war, you lunatic!"

"Then just say it then!" smiled Fiona "If we're not at war, and it doesn't matter, then just do it! Say you surrender! And this will all end..."

Livid now, the banshee's left eye was twitching as she glowered down at the grinning dark elf.

"...Fine!" she hissed menacingly "...I surrender!"

Shaking with laughter, Fiona let her head loll back as she slowed the pace of her hands.

"Now see..." she cooed happily as she turned to Dr. Grainer and smiled morosely "Was that so hard?"

"Unbelievable!" growled the fuming banshee "Absolutely unbelievable!"

"Yeah... I kinda am..." nodded Fiona as she shut her eyes and focused on the pleasure her own fingers were bringing her.

"...What are you doing!?" questioned Dr. Grainer "You said you would stop!"

"Yeah, and I will... I'll be quiet now, I promise!" groaned Fiona "But it's just... I'm a little too far gone right now, and I do not want to be dealing with this for the rest of the day....So just let me finish real quick!"

"...You have got to be kidding me!" mumbled Dr. Grainer as she shook her head.

"Hey! At least with this!...You can tell, that I'm obviously pretty healthy!" giggled Fiona as she locked eyes with the banshee "And also, if you really want to end this quicker... You could always lend a hand... Or a maybe just a finger, or two?"

Blinking, Dr. Grainer stopped short as she registered the innuendo behind Fiona's remarks.

"I wouldn't say no to borrowing a set of lips either..." continued the smirking dark elf as she looked the banshee up and down and licked her own lips "Top or bottom, I'm fine with either or, or even both..."

Dr. Grainer stayed completely still for a moment as she stared down at the dark elf.

"...Oh, that's it." she whispered softly as her eyes went wide with fury "...Inoculations."

"...Uh, what?" questioned Fiona as she trembled in pleasure "What did you say?"

"...I said, inoculations....You're going to need inoculations!" said Dr. Grainer as a wicked looking smile spread across her face "Lots, and lots of them."

"Wha? What are you talking about?" mumbled Fiona as a sudden cold chill ran up her backbone and her eyes went wide with panic as the now smiling banshee began to loom over her "What does that mean!?"

"Oh, you'll see soon enough..." chuckled Dr Grainer as she turned back to the door "I'll be back in just a moment..."

"Uh, wait? Where are you going?" asked Fiona.

Pausing with her hand on the doorknob, the banshee glanced back and again smiled widely.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't be gone long. I'm just going to give you a chance to finish up while I go get a few things..." said Dr. Grainer as her hair gathered itself back together into a bun on her head "Oh, and by the way. Don't bother putting your clothes back on when you're done. I'm going to need access to your backside..."

"You?...Wait, you're gonna need what?" questioned Fiona as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards.

Saying nothing more, Dr. Grainer quickly left the room and shut the door as she went.

Staring at the door for a second, Fiona shrugged in indifference and focused her attention back on the task of relieving herself. She was just at the point of stifling a satisfied, post climactic moan when there was another knock at the door.

"Come on in..." she breathed as she lounged across the exam table, let her ears hang limp from the sides of her head and playfully kicked her bare feet.

"Finished now, are we?" asked Dr. Grainer as she slipped into the room and shut the door behind her.

"I am, though... I could go for a round 2..." smiled Fiona as she gleefully spread her legs out invitingly and showcased her moistened sex "If you're interested?"

"I'm afraid I'm not." said the banshee as she floated right up to the side of the exam table "Though, if you don't mind, I would like to get a look at your backside..."

"...Heh. Sure. Why not?" chuckled Fiona "This is a bit of a surprise though. I wouldn't have taken you for an ass lady."

"Oh, I'm not." said Dr. Grainer as she pulled her hand out of her lab coats pocket and held up a large syringe "I'm only interested in your backside because your buttocks is one of the meatiest places on your body. And that makes it a perfect entry point for all of the inoculations I'm about to inject you with..."

Her ears pointing themselves straight upwards at the sight, Fiona's eyes went wide as they became locked onto the almost ridiculously large needle at the end of the syringe.

"...You've got to be kidding me." she whispered softly as she shifted her eyes to the banshee's "You're not really going to stick that in my ass... are you!?"

"Yes. I am." smiled Dr. Grainer as her unnerving eyes began to glow with their sickly green light "New slaves need their immunizations... So I'm afraid you'll have to suffer through this inoculation, as well as about a dozen more..."

"...Oh, fuck." whimpered Fiona as her expression became panicked "Wait! Wait a second! We can talk about this! Right!? I, I mean! I was just joking about the whole surrender thing anyway! Seriously! I was! It was just a joke!...Wait! Wait! No! Wait! Wait!"

Raising her hands up in a bid to placate the banshee, Fiona's breath hissed in through her teeth as Dr. Grainer locked her own hand around the dark elf's wrist and immediately filled her with a cold, numbing dread.

Soft, melodic laughter began to fill the hallways as muffled, pleading cries continued to ring out from within the exam room.

Mica's face was all but expression-less as she watched the scanning ring make its way to the end of her tail and finish its task by roving over her spade.

"And that should do it..." said Dr. Creek as the larger ring zipped back over to her and reattached itself to its smaller partner "...Hm, now let's see here....Mm, your heart rate seems a little high to me? At least when compared to other cubi....But it is in line with what the other shinoccubi were showing?...Hm, perhaps it needs to be higher to accommodate your tail?"

"My tail?" questioned Mica.

"Yes. Your tail is much longer than those of other cubi's. So to keep the blood flowing through it correctly, it would make sense for your heart rate to be higher..." mused Dr. Creek "It's nowhere near an alarming level regardless. So there shouldn't be any reason to worry about it. But even so, I'll look into it, and if there seems to be a problem, I'll contact you immediately."

"Okay... Thanks." said Mica "I appreciate that."

"Of course." nodded Dr. Creek "I know our conversation may have gotten a bit rocky earlier, but rest assured, child. I am here to help you. Your well being is still important to me."

Nodding as she looked off to the side, Mica chewed her lower lip in thought for a moment before turning back to the doctor.

"Yeah, about that conversation..." she started as she let her eyes fall to the floor "There's a lot that you don't know, and that I don't want to talk about... Or really, I can't really talk about it I guess... Just know that I didn't really choose this, to be Anton's slave, I mean. And he didn't kidnap me or win me, or anything... I'm not his victim, or anything like that."

"...Why are you with him then?" asked Dr. Creek.

"...He's kinda, helping me, I guess." said Mica with a shrug "It's really complicated..."

"Oh?...So is he protecting you?" asked Dr. Creek.

Mica sighed and nodded her head.

"Ah, I see..." said Dr. Creek as she creased her brow in thought "Well, that certainly helps to clear things up a bit..."

Mica said nothing as she continued to stare at the floor.

"...Let me just ask you this one last question, and then we'll let this go." said the doctor as she floated closer to the kiochi and lowered her voice "Do you trust him?"

Mica blinked before slowly looking back up at the doctor.

"Uh... I, don't..." she mumbled as her expression became uncertain "...I guess,...yeah....I guess I do?"

"Well then, good." said Dr. Creek as she smiled softly and nodded her head "That's all I really need to know then."

A little surprised by this revelation herself, Mica went quiet as she looked back down at the floor.

With her mind now preoccupied, the last part of her examination went by as a blur for her as she absently answered the rest of the doctors questions about her health. And before she knew it, she was being led back out through the hallways.

"I'm going to make it a point to do some research and better familiarize myself with shinoccubi." Dr. Creek was saying as she held open the door for Mica "So if there's anything else you need, please, let me know, and I'll do my best to help if I can."

"Okay." nodded Mica as she stepped out into the waiting room "Yeah, thanks..."

"Have a good rest of your day, Mica." said Dr. Creek with a genuine smile "And please, be safe."

Dozing as he listened to what faint, broken murmuring he could pick up through the walls, Anton had nearly fallen asleep himself when Dr. Creek's head slowly and silently phased into the room through the closed door.

"Hello again." he said as he grinned up at her "Everything alright?"

"Yes, actually. Everything has gone... rather smoothly, with both Mica and Fiona. And we're all finished up with them now." said Dr. Creek in a hushed tone as she stepped fully into the room "How is Kianna doing?"

"Sleeping soundly." said Anton as he gazed down at the dark elf curled up along his side "Her fever has already gone down. She's not nearly as hot to the touch as she was before."

"Good, that's good." nodded the doctor "She should be feeling back to normal fairly quickly, but I suggest that you make sure she finishes those pills. Even if she feels like she doesn't need them anymore."

"I will." nodded Anton as he gave Kianna a gentle shake to rouse her "Kianna, it's time to wake up..."

Grumbling softly as she blinked open her eyes, Kianna slowly tilted her head upwards and gazed up at Anton for a moment before laying back down on his chest.

"No..." she whispered as she made to go back to sleep.

"Yes, it's time to get going." chuckled Anton as he gave her shoulder another shake "C'mon now..."

Pouting as she began to grumble again, Kianna flattened her ears down submissively as she got up to a sitting position and glared at Anton.

"Don't give me that look." smiled Anton as he got up out of the bowl and turned back to help the dark elf get to her feet "We've still got things to do. We can't just be napping all day long."

"Fine, whatever..." mumbled Kianna as stood next to him and began to rub her eyes.

"Are you feeling any better?" asked Anton.

"...Yeah, actually I do." said Kianna around a yawn.

Stretching her arms out over her head and pointing her ears straight upwards along with them, Kianna blinked the sleepiness from her eyes as she turned to the waiting doctor.

"Thank you for the medicine, Dr. Creek. I'm feeling much better now." she said as she gave the doctor a wide smile.

"That's good to hear." said Dr. Creek as she turned the lights back up in the room "I still suggest you try to take it easy for the next few days though. And refrain from at least kissing for the next 3. If after taking a few pills you're still feeling ill, then just let me know and we'll try something a little stronger."

"Okay, will do." said Kianna as she and Anton followed the doctor out of the room and through the halls to the waiting area.

"Your other charges are already waiting for you." said Dr. Creek as she indicated the way out "And we sent copies of their scans to your email as you requested on your form. If there's anything else you need, please, don't hesitate to give us a call."

"I appreciate that." said Anton as he gave the doctor a nod in parting.

Finding both Fiona and Mica waiting for them, with Mica sitting in her same seat while a grumbling and miserable looking Fiona was standing and lightly rubbing her backside. The group made their way to the front desk so Anton could take care of their bill and make arrangements to have the health check certificates sent to him as well. They then stopped at the in-house pharmacy to pick up Kianna's prescription before making their way back outside.

"So where to next?" asked Fiona as they headed towards the designated portal area.

"Well, we still need to get a few things for Mica." said Anton as he looked at his phone "So I supposed a spot with clothing stores would be a good place to head to next... Just let me find one real quick..."

"Oh sweet, we'll finally get a chance to play dress up with the little shit!" exclaimed Fiona.

"Fuck you..." muttered Mica as she grimaced and looked off to the side.

Chuckling as he raised his hand, Anton opened a portal and led the way as they all stepped through it and disappeared.

12