Guilty x Creatures Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching them go, Fiona sighed softly and settled in to wait for Anton's eventual return. A few moments later her nose was filled with the rich, warm aroma of cinnamon.

"What a nice guy." said Anton as he sat back down "He made this fresh for me."

"Oh yeah, that was cool of him." said Fiona as she glanced at the twisted confection.

"It was." agreed Anton as he took a bite.

Savoring the sweet treat, Anton took one small bite after another as he fell back into a session people watching.

After awhile he glanced over at Fiona and found her pensively staring off at nothing as a thoughtful expression marred her features.

"...Something on your mind?" he asked softly as he followed her gaze.

Brought back from her revelry, Fiona dropped her eyes to the floor in front of herself.

"Nah, I was just thinking..." she sighed as her ears seemed to droop a bit.

"...Well what are you thinking about?" asked Anton as he took another bite of his churro.

Hesitating for a moment, Fiona sighed again as she looked off to the side.

"...I know that, Mica, isn't my slave." she began as she glanced over at the store that Kianna and Mica were still in "I know that..."

"...Right." prompted Anton after a moment of silence.

"It's just..." started Fiona as she seemed to be trying to get her thoughts in order "You, asked before... You asked what I wanted, like, out of life... Remember?"

"Yes, I remember that." nodded Anton.

"...You wanted to know, what I wanted." continued Fiona "...Do you still want to know about that?"

"Of course." said Anton.

"...Well, what if it's something you're not going to like though?" mumbled Fiona "What if, what I want, is something that you think is... Weird, or wrong..."

"...Do you already know for sure that I'm going to think this?" asked Anton as he cocked an eyebrow.

"...Not, for sure. No." said Fiona "...But you might. And I don't want you to say no..."

"Hm... I see..." said Anton with a slow nod "Well, I'll tell you what, Fiona. I'm not going to promise that I won't say no. But, if you're willing to be brave enough to share this with me. Then I promise you, I will keep an open mind, and even if I don't like what I hear, I will take everything you say into a long consideration before I make any final decisions. I think at this point I owe you at least that much anyway."

Fiona's ears shifted slowly up and down as her eyes tightened in thought.

"...That, sounds good." she mumbled softly "I guess I can work with that..."

"Good, I'm glad to hear you think that." said Anton "So then, tell me, what is it that you want, Fiona?"

Hesitating for a second, Fiona squared her shoulders as a look of resolve spread across her face.

"Remember that night, when I was in your room, and you asked me why I wanted power?" she said as her ears became alert and pointed themselves straight upwards.

"...Yes?" nodded Anton "You told me you wanted power so you could stop people from hurting your sister. You said you wanted to be able to protect yourself and Kianna. And that you didn't want to live in fear anymore."

"...Yeah." said Fiona as she took a deep breath "And that's all true... But it's not the only reason I want power..."

"...Okay?" said Anton as he looked over at her "Why else do you want power then?"

"...I, want power." said Fiona "...So I can control, people....So I can control,...slaves."

Keeping her eyes averted as she waited for Anton to respond, Fiona tried to remain still but after a long moment of silence she swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat and tentatively spoke again.

"...I want slaves." she whispered as she laid her ears back submissively "...I want my own slaves."

Anton stared at her for a moment as he waited for her to continue. When it became clear that she wasn't going to, he again cocked an eyebrow.

"...Okay?" he said in a seemingly confused tone "...Is that all?"

Blinking, Fiona turned to him as her ears once again became alert and pointed themselves straight upwards.

"...Uh, yeah?" she mumbled in uncertainty.

"Really? That's it? Is that really what you were making such a big deal about?" questioned Anton.

"...Wait, you don't think it's weird that I want slaves?" questioned Fiona.

"No. I think it's expected." said Anton "Honestly, I think it would be weird if you didn't want any."

"...Wait, are you serious!?" exclaimed Fiona "This really isn't a surprise to you!?"

"Why would it be?" questioned Anton "It's literally what you are, Fiona. You're a dark elf, a natural born slave monger. It only makes sense that you would want to have your own slaves."

"...Huh." mumbled Fiona as she blinked at him "...So, you're cool with me getting some slaves then!?"

"Well... Yes and no." stated Anton "First of all, technically, I'm now responsible for providing for your care and living expenses. Which is fine, I chose to enslave you and as your owner that's part of the deal. That however does not mean that I'm willing to take on the responsibility of feeding every other mouth that you decide to keep as a pet. That responsibility is going to fall on you. If you want a slave, then your going to need to help provide for it."

"Okay, that's fair!" nodded Fiona "I'm good with that!"

"Good. Then secondly." continued Anton "You might want to hold off any browsing until you have some money to spend. Slaves are expensive purchases, often very expensive. So don't expect me to go out and buy one for you anytime soon. That's something you'll need to either earn, or buy for yourself."

"Oh, no. That's cool. I'm not super into just buying a slave anyway. I'd rather find my own." said Fiona.

"...Hold on. What exactly do you mean by that?" asked Anton as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Um, I mean that I'd rather find my own slaves instead of just buying them?" repeated Fiona "That would make it more personal. You know? Like I want to make them my own, but not by locking their minds back. More like I want to tame them and shit. And I want to do it myself instead of having somebody else do it for me."

"...Right. Okay." said Anton as he nodded slowly "And how exactly do you intend to do that?"

"...What do you mean?" asked Fiona.

"Well, for one, where do you intend to find these slaves?" questioned Anton "Because I'm really hoping that you're smart enough not to think that you can just abduct the next poor girl that catches your fancy."

"Wha? No!" exclaimed Fiona in affront "No, I'm not gonna just grab somebody like that!...I already made that mistake once with you... And I'm not doing that again..."

Anton chuckled as he nodded his head.

"Good! Glad to hear that." he said around a smile.

"Yeah, yeah... But no, I'm not going to kidnap anybody." said Fiona as her features began to darken a bit and her eyes began to faintly glow "Nah... I'm not going to do that. I mean, don't get me wrong, a poor, innocent little victim would definitely be fun to play with, for sure. But I'm not going to just snag somebody. Because that's not really what I want. You see, what I really want... Are bad girls!"

Anton tilted his head in a thoughtful manner as he felt the nearly visible aura of excitement begin to form around the now wickedly smiling dark elf.

"I wanna find me some bad girls. Like really bad ones. Ones that know they're bad. Ones that want to be bad..." whispered Fiona as she hungrily licked her lips "Yeah, that's what I really want. I really want to find me some really, really bad girls..."

Unnerved a bit by her sudden intensity, Anton stared at Fiona for a moment before pressing his lips into a thin line and cocking an eyebrow.

"Okay..." he drawled in a questioning tone as he eased away from her "And how exactly do you plan to tame these bad girls? Once you have them in your clutches that is?"

The glow in Fiona's eyes flashed in intensity as her smile broadened wide enough to show her fangs.

"Oh, don't worry about that..." she said around an evil sounding chuckle "I'm sure I'll figure out some way to convince them to behave themselves..."

"...Right." nodded Anton "Hm, well then... As exciting as all that sounds, I do have a few reservations concerning the details..."

"...Okay? What does that mean?" asked Fiona.

"It means, that I'm not necessarily saying no..." started Anton "As I don't want to crush your dreams. But that said, I'm not overly excited about this idea."

"Why, what's wrong with it?" questioned Fiona as her expression became annoyed.

"Well let's be realistic here, Fiona." said Anton "You don't have any experience whatsoever when it comes to handling even a tamed slave, you've literally never even had one before, so you have no idea what you're doing. And yet you want to go out and try to collect, contain and control a "really bad girl" all on your own....Honestly I don't think I should have to explain how easily this plan could end poorly for you."

"Oh, well yeah, I get that this could be dangerous." said Fiona "But I think that you're forgetting that I am a dark elf. Taming slaves is in our blood. I'm literally built for this. This is what we do!"

"Shinoccubi are literally built to kill people. But that fact alone didn't help Mica out very much now did it." countered Anton "Having all the right tools available to you isn't going to be much help if you don't know how to use them correctly."

"Well how the Hell am I gonna learn how to use my tools if I don't have a slave to practice on!?" exclaimed Fiona "It's not like you're gonna let me use Mica! And if I can't get a slave without experience then how am I gonna get experience without a slave!?...Wait, is this your bullshit way of saying no without actually saying no!? Cause if it is that's fucked up!"

"Hey now, hold on just a second. Again, I'm not saying no to any of this. And if I was I wouldn't need any roundabout logic to justify my decision. I'd just tell you no and be done with it." said Anton "All I'm saying is that I'd like you to get some experience and maybe even a little bit of combat training in before you run out and bite off more than you can chew."

"...Combat training?" questioned Fiona "Why would I need combat training?"

"Why wouldn't you?" said Anton "You don't actually expect these "really bad girls" to be harmless, do you? Or for them to just give up and come quietly because you're a dark elf. You have to realize that's not likely to be the case. There's no reason to think that any of these beings are going to be interested in doing anything that you want them to, Fiona. No. They are going to fight you, with everything they have. So you're going to need to be able to not only defend yourself, but fight back as well."

Fiona blinked as her expression became thoughtful.

"...Something that you need to consider, Fiona, is that there are species out there that are not going to obey you unless they know you are capable of forcing them to do so." said Anton "And actually beating them in a fight may be the only way to prove this to them."

"...Fuck. You're right." mumbled Fiona "Shit, I gotta learn how to fight!"

"Yes, you do. Thankfully, you have good abilities for combat." said Anton "And luckily, we now have somebody that's perfect for you to practice with as well."

"...You mean Mica?" questioned Fiona.

"Mm hm. This will actually be good for the both of you too." nodded Anton "So long as you don't go into dark mode and cripple her with fear, Mica should be able to give you a serious challenge. And having to face you will be a good experience for her, since understanding how dark elf abilities work will be useful knowledge for her to have. Especially if we end up fighting with any dark elves down the road."

"Yeah, that makes sense..." mused Fiona as she rubbed her chin in thought "Mica's got a lot of good abilities, and she can move around really fast... If I can't make her afraid of me then it might be pretty hard to beat her..."

"Yes, I imagine it will be." smiled Anton as he noticed Kianna and Mica step out of the store and head towards them "Better start strategizing now."

"Strategizing for what?" asked Kianna as she watched Anton take a bite of his churro.

"Kicking Mica's ass..." mumbled Fiona as she looked the kiochi up and down.

"Huh? Wait, what!?" questioned Mica.

Anton chuckled as he swallowed and turned to the confused kiochi.

"You and Fiona are going to be sparring partners." he explained as he took note of the large paper bag she was now carrying "That way you can help each other with some combat practice."

"Oh. So we're going to fight." said Mica as she looked sideways at Fiona "Okay, I'm good with that."

Blinking, Fiona let a thin smile spread across her face as she and Mica locked eyes.

"Good to hear." said Anton as he went to take another bite of his churro. He stopped short as he noticed that Kianna was staring straight at it.

The dark elf stood still for a moment as her eyes followed Anton's churro as he slowly lowered it away from his mouth. Upon realizing that he was looking at her, Kianna quickly moved to the bench and sat down next to him. Ignoring Fiona's protests, she locked her eyes back on the churro as she squeezed herself in between Anton and her sister.

"What is that?" she asked as she leaned against Anton and lightly sniffed at the air "...It smells good."

"Its called a churro." answered Anton around a grin "And it's really good."

"Oh..." mumbled Kianna as she pressed herself against him and gazed at the churro.

Anton's grin became playful as he watched the anxiousness grow in the dark elf's large eyes.

Pressing her lower face against Anton's arm, Kianna's eyes darted from the churro to his and back several times before she laid her ears back submissively and looked up at him.

Chuckling at the cute sight of the silently begging dark elf, Anton lifted his arm up and over her head before wrapping it around her shoulders and giving her a playfully tight squeeze.

"Would you like to try it?" he asked as he waved the churro back and forth.

"Yes, please!" cried Kianna before leaning forward and gleefully taking a bite.

Crushed into the side of the bench, Fiona grumbled under her breath in annoyance as her chewing sister began to make humming sounds of delight.

"That's really good!" exclaimed Kianna as she licked away some cinnamon from her lips.

"Here, you can have the rest." smiled Anton as he offered her the whole churro.

Without a seconds hesitation, Kianna snatched up the churro and immediately began to devour it.

"Well it's good to see your appetite is back." said Anton as he watched the churro quickly disappear "Maybe we should go get some actual lunch next."

"That sounds good to me." said Fiona as she stood up from the bench and looked around "I think the food courts just a little further down from here."

"Did you find anything you liked?" asked Anton as he nodded towards Mica's bag.

"Uh, yeah, a few things..." answered Mica.

"Well good, after lunch we'll stop at the next two places and then look for a bedroom set." said Anton "You'll need it tonight. We're going to go see an associate of mine in the morning and I want you to be fully rested up for this."

"...Oh. Okay....So are we going to kill this guy or something?" asked Mica.

"What? No! No, this is an actual friend." laughed Anton "He's the one that's going to take a look at your Father's sword."

"Oh, okay cool." nodded Mica.

"We'll need to get up pretty early to meet with him in the morning though. He's going to be busy throughout the rest of the day, so that's the only time he can see us." said Anton as he stood up "So let's get going, that way we can get home in enough time to set your room up for you."

"Onward then." said Fiona as she started down the path "Oh, by the way, Kianna! Your Master said that after I learn how to beat the shit out of Mica, he's gonna let me hunt down my own slaves!"

"Oh really? That's cool!" said Kianna as she tossed the churros wrapper into a nearby trashcan "What kind are you thinking you want to get first?"

"I don't know yet..." mused Fiona as she folded her arms behind her head "Probably not gonna go after anything too big. Since I gotta pay to feed it myself... And I think I'd also wanna be able to have it hang it from the rafters in the dungeon."

"Hmm, that still leaves you with a lot of options." said Kianna as she came into step next to her sister "Also I agree with not getting anything too big. Especially now that we have Mica around."

"Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that." said Fiona "Gotta remember how little she is..."

"Wait, what?" questioned Mica from her place behind the two dark elves "I'm not little! I'm just shorter than you two! That doesn't make me little! And what does that even have to do with anything!?"

"Nah, you're pretty small, Mica." said Fiona as she and Kianna looked back at the incensed kiochi.

"Yeah, sorry Mica. We're not trying to be mean to you or anything, but you really are little." said Kianna with a sympathetic look "So we do need to be careful not to get anything so big that it'll be able to squish you, or try to eat you."

"Probably shouldn't get a demon either. Or really any other Infernal. Since they'll definitely try to bully her." reasoned Fiona.

"You could still go with another cubi." offered Kianna.

"That's true..." mused Fiona as she turned to look forward again "Another cubi would give Mica a friend to play with too, which would be cute."

"Yeah, it would." nodded Kianna as she too turned away from Mica.

"...You, stupid dark elves!" muttered Mica as she glared at the dark elves that were now ignoring her "You stupid, arrogant bitches! I am not little! And I don't need a fucking playmate!"

Chuckling, Anton gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"Just be glad that they're looking out for you." he said around a grin "I know it's a little embarrassing, but it could always be worse."

"How!?" growled Mica.

"Well, for one, they could actually want to feed you to something." grinned Anton.

"Hmph, like to see them fucking try that..." grumbled Mica as she crossed her arms over her chest and whipped her tail back and forth.

Anton chuckled again as he, the now sulking kiochi and the two dark elves all headed towards the enticing aroma of the malls food court.

12