Guilty x Creatures Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know! But not our home! We live there! And now we've got a fucking bug monster to deal with!" stated Fiona as she threw her hands in the air "What the Hell are we even gonna do with that thing!?"

Still grinning, Anton merely shrugged again.

"...Wait? Do you really not have a plan for this!?" asked Kianna.

"No, how could I? I had no idea this was going to happen." said Anton as he turned to the side and opened another portal "At this point I have no clue what we're going to do. But first things first, I think we just need to try to talk to that mantis. We can't really make any plans before that."

"And what happens if she can't even talk!?" questioned Fiona "What are we gonna do then!?"

"...I don't know?" said Anton as he shook his head "We'll just have to figure something else out, I guess..."

"I can't believe Mica actually saved that mantis like that... That was out of nowhere..." said Kianna as she stared at the portal "...What do you think we're gonna find when we get home?"

"I have no idea..." said Anton.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and Mica will have just killed that thing already..." mumbled Fiona.

"I doubt that." said Anton as he shook his head "Honestly, I'd say it's pretty clear that those two don't actually want to kill each other... Or at least it really doesn't seem like they do."

"They might if they fight again though." said Kianna "They might even be fighting again right now!"

"Hopefully not." said Anton as he stepped up to the portal "But just in case, we better go check."

"10 to 1 says they're at each others throats..." mumbled Fiona as she followed Anton into the portal.

"Shut up, Fiona." said Kianna as she quickly stepped into line behind them.

A moment later, the portal disappeared and the open field was left quiet once more.