Guilty x Creatures Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...My Mom!?" questioned Kianna as she tentatively handed over the phone "Why do you want to talk to my Mom!?"

"Because I want to let her know that her latest attempt to kill me just backfired and almost cost her a daughter." growled Anton as he scrolled through Kianna's rather short contact list "Of all the insane plots... I guess now I know were Fiona gets it from..."

"Wait, your Mom is trying to kill him?" questioned Mica as she looked up at Kianna "Why?"

"Uh, hello!" muttered Fiona as she pointed at her collar "Do you really think this went without notice?"

"Quiet, I'm on the phone." said Anton as he placed the phone to his ear.

The faint buzzing sound of the phone ringing on the other end could be heard before what sounded like a recorded answering machine began to speak.

"Hello, Olivia. This is Anton. I'm just calling to let you know that not only am I still alive, but the last assassin you set here didn't even try to attack me. Instead it went straight for Fiona, and nearly succeeded in killing her!" snared Anton as his face hardened with anger "You nearly lost a daughter tonight, Olivia! Sending a nightmare was the most reckless, irresponsible and down right insane! Idea you could have ever come up with! How could you ever even think to unleash such an uncontrollable monster around your daughters like this!? Absolute insanity!...Listen, very closely. Targeting me is one thing, it's even understandable. It's something I'm prepared for. And I assure you, I can handle whatever else you decide to send my way....That being said though, I'm going to give you one and only one warning. If you endanger these girls again with anything you send, I will put a stop to this, as quickly and as brutally as possible....You do not want me to take this fight to-!"

Anton suddenly stopped speaking as the line on the other end was picked up.

"...Hello?" said Anton before a voice began to speak softly to him "...Alright....Yes, I'll hold."

Anton glanced at the dark elves for a moment as he waited for the line to be picked back up.

"...Hello?...Is that you, Olivia?" he asked as he turned and walked away from everyone before beginning to repeat everything he had just said.

As Anton spoke to their Mother, both Kianna and Fiona tried their best to listen in on her responses, but unfortunately they just couldn't make out her soft, direct replies from where they were on the other side of the room.

"Yes, Fiona is fine. But it was a close call. Too close....Be that as it may, I'm not going to tolerate a repeat of tonight. And I suggest you take my warnings seriously, Olivia." said Anton with his own direct tone "If these girls are ever put in danger like that again, I will make sure that it doesn't happen a third time."

Anton stood motionless for a moment as he listened to Olivia's response. The watching girls were surprised when he suddenly turned to the side and stared off at nothing with a thoughtful look on his face.

"...Are you being sincere with this offer?" he asked at last "...No, not necessarily....No, I'm not against it at all. In fact, I'd be more than willing......Yes, I can do that....Alright, I'll be waiting to hear from you then....Yes, goodnight to you too, Olivia."

Moving the phone away from his head, Anton stared at it for a moment before shutting it off and turning to the waiting girls.

"...Well, that took an unexpected-" started Anton before being cut short by a series of odd sounds coming from outside.

With everyone turning to the broken window in unison, they were all just in time to see Earlivi's broad form rise into view.

Using his many tentacles to scale the outside wall, the large homunculus bowed his head as he stepped through the ravaged hole in the house and entered the room.

"Oh, Mr. Earlivi!" asked Kianna as she took a tentative step towards him "Master said you were injured! Are you alright!? Do you need anything!? We can get you a potion!...Potions work on you, right!?"

Seemingly taken aback, Earlivi paused for a moment as he gazed at the clearly upset dark elf.

"I appreciate the offer, miss Kianna... I assure you though, I will be fine... My body will mend itself in time, so there is no need for a potion..." explained Earlivi as he stood tall and folded his hands behind his back.

"Are you sure though? That fight was pretty bad. And if your hurt then we can just heal you now..." offered Kianna as she lowered her ears in sorrow "I don't want you to be in pain..."

"...I am fine. Your concern is unnecessary..." said Earlivi as he turned away from her "Though, it is appreciated..."

Turmoil still on her face, Kianna said nothing more as she watched Earlivi shift to the side and face Mica and Tessa.

"I am thankful, for the assistance that each of you gave me..." he said as he nodded to both of them.

"...Uh, yeah. No problem. Anytime." muttered Mica as Tessa twitched her antennae in agreement.

"Glad to see you back on your feet." said Anton as he stepped up to the homunculus "I know you said that you didn't, but we do have potions here. So it really is no problem if you need one."

"As I said, I am fine..." said Earlivi.

"...Okay, if your sure." nodded Anton "I won't force one on you. Though, I hope you're still able to move around a bit. As I'm going to need your help with something."

"If you are referring to the window... Then there is nothing to worry about..." said Earlivi "It can be repaired easily enough..."

"Oh, uh, yes. Though, no. That isn't what I'm talking about." said Anton as he quickly glanced from Earlivi to the window and back before giving the taller being a lopsided grin "I'd appreciate you fixing the window, of course. But I'm also going to need you to do you me another favor, and pull a shift of babysitting duty for me."

"...Excuse me?" said Earlivi.

"Babysitting?" questioned Kianna as she pointed her ears straight upwards "Who do you need him to babysit?"

Anton kept up the same grinning expression as he slowly looked from one staring face to another.

"...Oh, fuck no!" exclaimed Fiona "You better not be talking about us!"

"It seems that I'm going to be out for an evening this weekend." said Anton as he turned back to Earlivi "So I'd like you to spend the night here while I'm gone, and make sure that everyone stays safe."

"Out?" repeated Kianna "Wait! What do you mean, out? Where are you going!?"

"...I'll be going out to dinner." said Anton as he looked at both of the dark elves "...With your Mother."