Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 001

Story Info
Asher becomes a Harem Master.
7.5k words
4.55
11.7k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPG_Master
RPG_Master
222 Followers

Hi all! This is my first story, and I hope you will like it at least a bit. There is going to be a mix of some hot scenes and a story in this series. At first, there is some more talking, introducing characters and the world that they live in, but then action will move in a more exciting direction.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for helping with editing.

---

Asher woke up and immediately jumped out of his bed. Today was his eighteenth birthday, marking this the day he'd receive his class. He was born at night, so he already had it. He was tempted to check it instantly, as every other person did. They wanted to know what class and skills they got.

But he promised Elara, his girlfriend, that he'd check it when she's with him. He hurriedly put his pants on, almost falling to the ground. He grabbed one of his shirts and rushed out of the room, pulling it through his head.

The moment of receiving your class was an important point in every person's life. You could get an exploring class and focus your life around it. You could get a class that isn't suited for exploring, but you could make your life around it. And rarely, people didn't get a class at all. Asher couldn't imagine his life if he wouldn't get a class.

His parents already left for a job early in the morning. Asher stormed through the house, he looked for a moment to the kitchen, considering grabbing something to eat, but he was too excited and left without anything.

Elara lived close by, it was maybe fifteen minutes walking, but he didn't even think about it and started to run towards her home. He waited years for his class, and it was just minutes before he'd get to know it.

He wanted to get a warrior class. It suited him the most in his opinion. People mostly get what fits them, so he was sure that'd be it. Eventually it could be a tank. Second out of three melee classes.

The third was an assassin, and he didn't want to get it. Elara, three months ago, turned eighteen and she received it. People with the same class couldn't be on one team. It'd mean that they couldn't create a team together, and that'd be almost as bad as not becoming an explorer at all.

Even one of the range classes would be better than an assassin. Asher wasn't really eager to get one, but he'd take it without thinking if another option would be to join a different team than Elara.

He'd prefer to become a mage than a ranger. And there was also support, but it was a female class. Sometimes some guys got it, but it was a rarity.

He could see Elara's house in the distance and he accelerated his run. Doubts started to creep into his mind. What if he wouldn't get a class?

Asher stopped these thoughts, it wouldn't be good to worry about it right now. He should focus on something more pleasant. For example how both him and Elara got accepted to the Academy.

It specialized in teaching people how to explore dungeons. Finishing it practically means that you're going to succeed as an explorer. They trained for years hoping to get accepted there together, and a month ago they received mails confirming that they were invited.

Asher's message involved information that he still needs to get exploring class, and then his place there would be confirmed. The first day of the Academy was actually in two days.

Asher barely made it this year, if it'd start a week earlier, he'd be assigned for the next year.

He'd need to wait for a whole year to start his training. But much worse would be that he and Elara would go in separate years, which would make them end up in different teams.

He didn't even remember when they came up with this dream. As far as he can remember they wanted to become strong explorers together in one team. They'd been preparing for years now. And now all of this hard work is going to be tested.

Elara was going to be amazing, he was sure of it. She got an assassin class that suited her, she excelled in swift combat, displaying incredible speed and reflex. And she was pretty strong, partially due to her physique. Elara, same as him, was tall, and both of them possessed an athletic build, a testament to the training they both dedicated themselves to.

He wasn't as good as her, but he trained hard, and didn't plan on stopping, he'd train as hard as he'd need to become the best warrior at the Academy.

Asher barely stopped before the door and instantly knocked. Elara opened it just after a second, almost as if she was waiting for him by the door. Without hesitation, she flung herself into his arms, he caught her in a hug. Her fit body pressed against him.

"Hey, baby!" Asher said, scooping her up.

"I can't wait," she said, leaning in to lightly kiss him.

"Me too." Asher put her down and took Elara's hand, leading towards her room.

"My parents are at work. We have the whole house to ourselves," she remarked.

Asher's thoughts veered away from his class instantly. Despite knowing each other their entire lives and being a couple for over five years, they decided to wait with intimacy until they were both eighteen.

They had only shared small kisses, refraining from anything more intimate or sexual. He turned around to look at her, but then shook his head and moved into her room. Even though they were both eighteen now and nothing was stopping them, his class was more important at the moment. They'd have time after he'd check his class.

Elara closed the door behind her, and they both settled on the bed, sitting in front of each other. It was a small room with basic furnishings. They were sitting on a bed, a simple desk stood next to it, and on the opposite wall Elara had two wardrobes, with mirrors on the doors of both of them.

"Okay, just concentrate on your class," Elara instructed, sounding excited. "You should see an information window about it."

Asher nodded, unsure how it was going to work. How could he see something that doesn't exist in the real world? But there was magic involved in it, so everything was possible. He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"Everything will be fine, Asher." Elara grabbed his hands, trying to reassure him. She leaned forward and lightly kissed him, trying to comfort him. "Come on, check it."

Asher closed his eyes, concentrating on his class. Suddenly, it appeared before his eyes, not exactly because he could still see Elara in front of him, her short blond tousled hair and piercing blue eyes. But he could also see the status. Asher froze with an expression of shock on his face.

"Hey, what's up, Ash?" Elara asked, sounding concerned. Asher didn't answer her or even acknowledge her question. He was too occupied reading his class description.

---

Name: Asher Montgomery

Age: 18

Class: Harem Master (Support)

Class level: 0 (0%)

Partners level: 0 (0%)

Harem partners (0/1):

None

Stats:

- strength - 0

- agility - 0

- intelligence - 0

- vitality - 0

- HP - 20/20

- mana - 0/0

Abilities:

- Building Harem (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours) - Harem master can recruit women to join his harem. Activate skill, and kiss the target to offer joining the harem. Allowed harem size: 1. Master and partner poses a relationship level that grants partners upgrade points that can be spent to upgrade partners class.

- Building Relationship (Level 1 - Passive) - Master and the partner to increase relationship level need to kiss to get a small amount of exp points (level 1 relationship required). Next level actions grant more experience points, but are available only with partners that have achieved the level provided next to the method.

- Stats Amplification (Level 1 - Passive) - Master doesn't get his own stats, in return he gains 1% of every of his partner's stats as additional points to his stats.

- Partner Enhancement (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 1 hour - Duration: 10 minutes) - Master can boost 1 of his partners 1 stat by 1 point.

---

Elara felt all of her excitement die in seconds. She was thrilled that this day finally came. There were actually two reasons. Asher, her boyfriend, was going to receive his class today. And they decided to wait with being intimate until both of them were eighteen.

She woke up early, and after her parents left for their jobs, she waited impatiently at her door looking forward to when he'd come. It wasn't long before they were sitting on her bed, and he was checking his class.

He closed his eyes first, but then opened them wide. Elara knew him her whole life, and she could instantly tell that something was wrong. There were many options for what could have happened, so many of them would make their life much harder.

Elara just asked him what was happening, but he didn't answer her. She was worried, but he wasn't focused on her, he was reading something, so at least he got his class.

"Asher, honey, you did get your class, right?" she asked anyway, trying to bring his focus back to her.

She looked at his face, trying to read anything more from him. He looked perplexed and she knew it must be due to what he was reading.

He still didn't respond, and the excitement turned into concern. His lack of answers was making her more and more nervous. She grabbed his hands and shook them.

"Asher!" she said loudly.

Finally he brought his focus back to her, a frown crossing his face. "I got the class."

Elara had already assumed that, so she nodded, prompting him to continue.

But again, he didn't say anything more, mulling over something. "Is it an assassin?"

"No."

"Not an exploring class?" she asked, that being the last option that came to her mind which could bring a reaction like this out of him.

"Exploring one," Asher answered. Elara was getting irritated by his short answers. She realized that he was avoiding telling her what class he got.

"Is it some range class?" she asked, relaxing a bit. That wasn't so bad, not something they expected, but it was still good, and they'd adapt to it.

Asher sighed before he started to speak. "Yeah, it's a support class."

That was weird, for sure not the class that he wanted. And probably the most mismatched class to him. Support was a female class. There were very few male supports, and she wasn't sure if she ever saw one built like Asher, tall, athletic, and strong.

It happens sometimes that people get classes that don't fit them. But that wasn't the end of the world. He'd need to learn and adapt to a new role. But he could handle this. She'd help him with that.

She saw that Asher was still sitting there with a weird look on his face. "It's going to be okay, Ash. It's not what we expected, but you'll learn and adapt. At least we can become explorers together in one team. It's good," she tried to make him see the good side of this.

But to her shock, when she had mentioned teaming up, he frowned and looked to the side. Did he have doubts? Did he think she wouldn't create a team with him because he had got a support class? That was ridiculous. She didn't understand what was happening.

"Hey," Elara said, squeezing his hands lightly to bring his focus back to her. "We are teaming up," Elara said slowly, accenting every word. She didn't ask, that was a statement, and her surprise only deepened when he winced upon hearing this.

"There's something more," he whispered.

"It's a... weird class," Asher said only. Elara was getting irritated. He was behaving like they weren't going to create a team together. And he didn't tell her about his class. When she received her own, she had told him everything instantly.

"Asher, you're behaving weird," she said with a slightly irritated voice. Finally, he looked at her.

But his eyes only lingered on her for a moment. He sighed. Without saying anything he again looked to the side. Elara had the impression that he looked ashamed, and she had no clue what was happening.

She squeezed his hands, wanting to bring his attention back to her, and reassure him a little, but she was irritated, and used too much force. Asher winced in pain, and she instantly let go of his hands.

After Elara gained her class, she was stronger than him. In general, she was stronger than a human without class. She cocked her head and looked at him curiously. He already had a class and got his own stats, so she shouldn't be so much stronger than him.

"I'm sorry, I thought that..." she didn't finish, Asher looked even more embarrassed now. Elara had enough of this, whatever it was, they'd handle it together. But he needed to communicate with her.

"Okay, Asher, you're behaving weird, and you're making me nervous. Just tell me everything that you got there. Open up this class information, and read it from top to bottom. We'll make something out of it," she paused looking at him.

"I'm with you, and we're going to the Academy together. We'll be on one team, and we'll make our dreams come true," she said with a commanding voice. Asher's arms sagged, but it looked like he decided to start talking.

"This class is weak... I have zero points in every stat." Elara looked at him, blinking a few times stunned. That was something she had never heard about before. It seemed impossible.

"Just read it to me. Maybe you understood something wrong," she said, wanting him to read all of it, because it was impossible that he got such a weak class. Not even weak, just something that never happened.

Asher hesitated, so Elara prompted him. "Just start with the class name," she said. That should be simple, but again she was surprised when his face turned red.

He put his face in his hands and mumbled. "Harem Master." Elara wasn't sure if she hadn't misheard because of his hands.

"What?" she asked in a subdued voice.

He took his hands away from his face, and she noticed that he was blushing really hard and looked embarrassed. "Harem Master," he said in a whisper, but more clearly, so she could hear it well now.

Her first thought was that he was just joking, and she was already irritated about this whole situation. "And what the fuck does that mean?" She looked at him firmly.

He gulped and looked down. "Maybe I'll just read it all to you."

"Finally," Elara said, and she grabbed his hands again, careful not to squeeze them too hard.

Asher looked down at their hands and squeezed her hands. "So, it's called Harem Master, and it's a support." Elara already knew that but didn't want to interrupt him when he finally started to speak.

"I have two different levels. Class level and... harem level. Both of them are at zero right now," Asher explained slowly.

Elara frowned, realizing that he wasn't joking. His reaction started to make more sense to her. She leaned back a bit from him. She wanted to say something, but had a blank in her mind for a moment. In the end, she decided to focus on what he was saying and discuss it with him.

"Everyone starts with level one. You can't have level zero," she said. Asher just shrugged, looking really stressed about all of it. She realized that he was really nervous and embarrassed. She let herself get irritated, which happened to her often. Elara leaned forward and connected their lips.

Elara loved the feeling of his lips on her own, she wanted to stay like this longer, but they had more important things to do right now. "Sorry, I'm nervous and you're not making it easy," she apologized.

He looked at her with a sad smile and shook his head. "It's okay, I know that you're just worried, and this isn't normal."

"So, just to clarify, did all of your stats have zero points?"

His eyes unfocused once more for a moment, she assumed he was checking his stats again. A frown crossed his face again.

"All zeros, except for health points, which is twenty." Elara thought that it was an awfully small value. He was support, that was true, but twenty points? She had forty as an assassin, and they were not tanky at all either. She got two times more than him.

Elara realized that he really had zero points in all of his stats. That's why earlier, when she had forgotten herself, she squeezed his hands too hard.

Elara had an idea. "Maybe you don't get your stats yet, because you have level zero? You'll get your first level and your stats with it." That made sense to her, and she perked up, but Asher just shook his head.

"I should move to the skills," he said and cleared his throat. His eyes became unfocused again. "Stats Amplification," he was clearly reading it. "Master doesn't get his own stats," he paused and looked at her, but then continued, "in return he gains one percent of every one of his partner's stats as additional points to his stats."

She was analyzing what that meant, trying to understand all of it. "So... you're going to add more than one member?" she asked, realizing that he used plural, and it only made sense with this skill.

His face returned to a normal color over time. But after her question, he blushed again. He looked to the side, and she had her answer. And his reactions started to make more sense to her. Harem Master?

Her thoughts raced, thinking that he was going to add people to his harem. A sexual harem? Or friendly harem? Is that even a thing? Could he have a harem of friends? No, it must be sexual. Sex with other women? That's why he reacted like this.

"It's okay, El, you'll find a team for yourself, and I'll find some other job. We can make it work somehow." Elara looked at him, realizing that she hadn't answered him for some moment.

"What are you even talking about?" she asked. Was he just giving up on his dream?

"I can't become an explorer! Not with a class like this," Asher answered.

"You will! With me. In one team. I promise you that. Stop with the stupid ideas," she said firmly, making sure he'll not have any doubts about it.

It was their lifelong dream. He got an exploring class, and they were going to make it work.

"But El... this class... harem... other..." He didn't finish, but she knew he was referring to other girls. She tightened her lips.

"Just read me the rest of your skills," she said slowly.

He looked at her and sighed. "Building Harem. Harem master can recruit women to join his harem. Activate skill, and kiss the target to offer joining the harem. Allowed harem size is one. Master and partner poses a relationship level that grants partners upgrade points that can be spent to upgrade partners class."

Elara perked up when she heard that he only needed to kiss someone to add them to his harem. That wasn't so bad, she could accept it.

"Only a kiss? That's not a problem at all," El said, but she saw that Asher was frowning, and she subdued.

"It's not so easy." He cleared his throat again. "Building Relationship. Master and the partner to increase relationship level need to kiss to get a small amount of exp points, level one relationship required. Next level actions grant more experience points, but are available only with partners that have achieved the level provided next to the method," his face all red again. "And the part about kissing is marked as something that changes with upgrading this skill," he added.

Elara looked at him, he could add someone with just a kiss, and then level up the relationship level by kissing them. But it was just at the start. There was a possibility that it'd need to be more. And if they wanted to use the full potential of his class, he'd need to gain those relationship levels with other women.

Could she agree to that? Asher being with other women? Elara loved him, and she knew that he loved her back. She couldn't imagine her life without him. They were going to be together forever. Would sleeping with another woman change this? It wouldn't be like cheating. She'd know about everything, and would agree to that.

Elara loved him too much, her life without him wouldn't make sense. He was the love of her life, and she was certain that he thought the same about her. She was sure they would be together forever.

RPG_Master
RPG_Master
222 Followers