Guilty x Creatures Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping just in front of Olivia, Kianna kept her eyes locked to her Mother's and began to tug on her bathrobe until it started to slowly slide off of her shoulders.

Blinking in uncertainty, Olivia stifled an involuntarily shiver as Kianna's aura was suddenly surrounding her.

"I know what you want..." said Kianna in a hushed, sensual whisper as she pointed her ears down and away from her head and let her bathrobe fall to the floor "I know why you're here..."

Though she wasn't fully aware of exactly what Kianna was doing, Olivia froze where she stood as she felt her daughter's whispering message of lust begin to flow through her aura.

"I know you won't admit it... And that's okay, you don't have to..." said Kianna as she cupped her hand across her Mother's cheek and leaned in close enough to whisper softly in her ear "I know you came here... Because you want a taste of him..."

Olivia's eyes widened and went distant as she worked to keep herself from looking at Anton.

Nuzzling her smiling lips against the side of Olivia's face, Kianna began to giggle playfully as she felt her Mother stiffen, drop her canning rod and go rigid.

Entirely unsure of what exactly was happening here, Anton kept his eyes locked to the scene in front of him and stayed quiet and unassuming as he continued to take long sips of his drink.

Sensing that her Mother was about to pull away from her, Kianna clasped one hand around the back of Olivia's neck and grabbed hold of her wrist with the other.

"Oh, now... Don't be scared... You know you want this..." breathed Kianna as she pressed herself against the taller woman and continued to speak into her ear "Here now... Let me help you get his attention..."

Anton's eyes widened in surprise as Kianna slowly shifted both her own and Olivia's hands downwards in such a way that they got hooked on the strap of Olivia's dress and pulled it down to expose a single one of her breasts.

"H-how, dare you!" hissed Olivia in embarrassment as she fought to suppress the growing burn in her loins "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"No, you're not... You're going to let me help you, give him a show..." giggled Kianna as she began to lightly kiss the side of her Mother's chin "Now shut up... And kiss me..."

Olivia's protests died in her throat as Kianna pressed their lips together and forced her Mother into a series of long and passionate kisses.

Anton's eyes were unblinking as he slowly downed the last of his drink and watched mesmerized as the mother, daughter duo engaged with each other.

"Yes! That's it, finally..." gasped Kianna as her and Olivia's lips finally separated "You're getting into it..."

"You little bitch!" snarled Olivia as she tried and failed to resist the lustful warmth that was seeping deep into her being though Kianna's aura "W-what, what have you done... What are you doing to me..."

"I told you already." said Kianna as she summoned a light sword and use it to cut away at her Mother's dress "I'm helping you get what you want... And in exchange, you're going to help me..."

"Help you! Never!" growled Olivia as she tried to ease away from the glowing sword and ended up stumbling on her weakened knees.

Kianna laughed as she caught her compromised Mother and helped her stay upright.

"Oh, now. Don't worry, you're going to get what you want out of this night..." she said as she smiled wickedly and slid her sword past the hem of Olivia's panties "In fact, everybody is going to get what they want tonight... Right, sis?"

Anton followed Kianna's eyes as she looked past him to the walkway beyond. A sinister giggle filled the air a moment before Fiona stepped around the corner and smiled viciously at Olivia.

"My, my, my... Well this is certainly an interesting little collection you've got here, Mommy dearest..." said Fiona as she stepped around Anton and ran her eyes around the bondage gear filled vault before picking up a pair of brutal looking stainless steel alligator clamps "Now... Why would you have so many funny little things like these, hm!? Don't tell me you actually like to wear them, do you!?"

"Put those down you idiot!" snarled Olivia as she tried again to pull away from Kianna "You both are demons! Get out! All of you get out!"

"No." said Fiona flatly as she eyed the clamp she was currently opening and closing "I've got some issues I need to work out with you... And this seems like a pretty good way to get started with that..."

Olivia blinked and pointed her ears straight upwards in alarm as Fiona turned to her and began to darken into a fiery eyed, smiling, evil looking, living silhouette.

"Now, now, sis. Hold up. You'll get your turn." said Kianna as her eyes began to blaze as well "She's gonna get what she wants first though, and while we're doing that, she's going to help me get what I want. And then she'll be all yours after that..."

"I am not helping you do-! Ah!" cried Olivia as a hand was suddenly slapped over her sex.

"Oh, but you're going to help me, you bitch..." smiled Kianna as she nuzzled her lips back against the side of Olivia's face "You're going to get what you came here for... And while you're doing that..."

Semi-drunk, and nearly crippled by her daughter's oppressive, lust filled aura, Olivia couldn't help but to groan loudly as Kianna's fingertips began to teasingly probe around the entrance to her sex.

"You're going to help me win..." giggled Kianna as she slid her curling fingers inside her Mother and turned back to smile at Anton "You're going to help me run the wild out of him!"

Pausing at her words, Anton stared into Kianna glowing irises for a moment before dropping his own eyes down to his empty mug.

Just as he registered the faint, bluish glow emanating out from the residue of his drink, he felt the earliest pings of the elixir begin to start affecting him.

"...Kianna, you, bad girl!" he muttered as he shook his head "Ugh, I'm going to make you pay for this..."

"Control... Your slaves, Anton!" growled Olivia as she struggled to remain upright amid Kianna's lustful influence.

Looking back up at them, Anton blinked as the vision of a naked dark elf clinging to her nearly naked dark elf daughter, immediately began to trigger a response in his loins.

"...No, I think I'll just let them continue." he said as he stared unblinking at the sight of Olivia's and Kianna's bosoms being mashed together "They seem to know what they're doing..."

"Yes! Oh, this is gonna be a fun night!" giggled Fiona as she began to rub her hands together in anticipation "Hope you're ready for this, Mommy dearest!"

Laughing as she enticed one desperate sounding moan after another out her squirming Mother, Kianna smiled gleefully as she watched Anton's eyes light up blue and go wild with a barely controlled lust.

-

Downstairs, nestled in her small jungle in the corner of the front sitting room, Tessa sleepily blinked open her eyes before looking up at the ceiling in annoyance. Sleep would not be coming easy for the mantis this night, as from the rooms above her came filtering down the sounds of loud, sensual moans, and these were destined to go on for some time.