All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 73'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love how you have developed the characters of Fiona and Kianna throughout this story and am very interested to see where Olivia's tale takes them. It's obviously going to be devastating at first (as such revelations would be to anyone about their origins and past), but its where it goes after the initial shock that's going to be very interesting indeed.

Keep up the good work as this is one of my 2 or 3 fav stories here on lit among the dozens and dozens I have read.

Raka101Raka1017 months ago

Im.very much enjoying the stories. Character development and your writing are great. I do think your chapters are a bit small especially if wanting people to go to patreon. I'd think 15k to 20k words is a good chapter size. But just my opinion.

BakaoaruBakaoaru2 months ago

i'm little bit sad that you skipped al the action. i was really looking forwar to reading how their engagement turned out. sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES