Guitar Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
What more happens after the last lesson?
4.8k words
4.73
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hey guys! This is the sequel to "Guitar Lessons". I know I'm super late with this, but I was caught up with my personal life a lot. Thank you for still reading this!

Love,

butterflyflutterby.

[ps. for more clarity ive specified the pov]

Amber

"Miss Parkins, you're 15 minutes late to class. Please feel free to join us.", said my English teacher as I rushed in late. She looked me up and down, concerned. I barely got any sleep after what had happened the day before. I couldn't focus on anything at all without thinking of Mr Smith. Every attempt at even masturbating failed miserably. Nothing in the entire world could replace the feeling of his hands or his mouth.

I could only wonder what having his throbbing cock in me would feel like. At first, I thought of showing up without notice. But I didn't deem it a great idea. I even thought of finding some sort of replacement. But even though I wasn't in a relationship, I felt some sort of guilt every time I even thought of being with another guy for the night.

As much as I'd had guys taking me out on dates, they were just like all those desperate college boys. Boys that are impatient, and want sex as soon as they can get it.

But Mr Smith? He treated me like a woman and respected me at all times. He seemed to have enjoyed my company not only sexually, but otherwise too. An ache formed between my legs as I pictured myself pinned beneath Mr. Smith's buff frame, wisps of his gorgeous hair falling out of place as he breathed down my neck heavily.

If he wanted to make me wait, he'd have to wait too. And so, I found myself waiting for a Monday, for the first time in my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

I had to take a day off after my lesson with Amber. I thoroughly enjoyed teasing her and then making her come just by my hands. I could only imagine how amazing it would feel to be inside her.

While a part of me craved more of her, another part of me feared she wouldn't come back. That part presumed she regretted what happened last time. That she now hated me. Was I being a little paranoid? Ofcourse I was. I'd obviously never had any sort of experience in what people would consider to be a student-teacher relationship. While I did expect to see some sort of email that'd say that she was to stop attending my classes, I didn't remember any sort of resistance to anything I did the last time.

Was I going to ask her to stop coming? No. It was far too late for that. And I was beginning to feel something more than just desire towards her. I did like her, she was as smart as she was gorgeous. If she were really as interested in me as I was in her, could this become something more than just a sexual relationship? Maybe. Just maybe. And I found myself secretly hoping it would. Well, there could only be one way to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber

Monday came after an exruciatingly long time. And before I could even process anything, I got a text from Mr Smith.

"I hope you're ready for what I've planned for today's lesson."

"Yes, sir. I'll be coming at the usual time?"

"I would hope so. But you're going to have to revise everything we learnt during our last lesson."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl"

The very thought made me squirm right in the middle of my class. My mind started flashing multiple fantasies with Mr. Smith. I couldn't believe they were about to come true for once!

Half an hour before class, I wore the new black lingerie that I bought, feeling confident and sexy, but most of all, extremely horny.

I reached Mr. Smith's home, covering my body only with a long, cream coloured coat, and rang the bell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

Although I was old enough to be called an adult, I felt like a horny teenager all over again. I didn't bother wearing a shirt for today's "lesson" and sprang to the door when I heard the bell ring. Amber stood there, covered in her long coat. She stepped in and dropped the coat to the floor, and my jaw fell with it.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and I took that as an invitation to pick her up and pin her against the door, eliciting a sexy gasp from her. I couldn't resist kissing her, full in the mouth, cutting off any sound she could make. She continued to moan as I felt sinful shivers run up her body from her toes, to curl around the hardening nipples of her breasts, and back down to the warm center between her legs. "Fuck." I groaned in the kiss. "You're driving me crazy."

She then let herself down and pressed a hand against my chest, creating a distance between us, and flipped me, pressing my back against the door. I got confused. "Mr. Smith", she purred, "I've got a bone to pick with you." For a moment my heart sunk into my stomach. I thought this was it. This would be the last time I'd get to see her. Until I saw her smirk.

"And what would that be, Amber?"

"Well you see, sir, in our last class you didn't complete your 'lesson'. I didn't get to show you if I had learnt anything from it."

She unclasped her lace bra and just as I reached out to fondle her soft mound, she pushed my hand away.

"That night I lay in bed and thought of your rock hard dick in my pussy. I made myself come over and over again, but none of it felt the same as with you. I was wet throughout the entire week. All I wanted was to come here and touch you, kiss you, and let you fuck me hard. Do you have any idea how much I've craved to feel your cock pumping me?"

I was entirely transfixed on her body. Her breathing had increased and her breasts were beginning to heave slightly.

"So, this is for me."

She got down on her knees, her lust-frenzied eyes looked up at me, and pulled by sweatpants down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber

"Fuck", I exclaimed. Mr. Smith's member was huge, and the tip was glistening with pre-cum. While I had given blowjobs before, I always did them to make the guy horny for me. Never had I ever thought that doing this to someone else would turn me on too. Unable to hold myself back, I used my other hand to run my finger over my lace panties, which was already dripping wet with my juices.

I looked up at him to find his face contorted in an expression which said that he was turned on. Taking that as encouragement, I licked the entire length of his member.

I smiled around his cock, and tried to slip him completely into my mouth. I looked in awe, pumping his dick with one hand, and looked up to find Mr. Smith looking down at me, his eyes hooded. I blew gently on his dick, and he groaned gutterly, a noise that made me clench.

His hands found my hair, grabbing hold desperately and threading his fingers through my long, thick tresses while exerting a gentle pressure on the back of my head. Guiding, anticipating... almost pleading for me to take him deeper.

I took the round, glistening head of his beautiful cock in my mouth, and tongued his ridge lightly, enjoying the springy texture of it, before swallowing him whole. My lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft, my wet tongue pressing against him, caressing his hard flesh as I took him in and out of my mouth, bobbing slowly.

I began to bob on him as he groaned, gently caressing his balls as my lips and tongue slid slickly over his thick, bulbous head, making him groan above.

Then the hands caressing my hair cupped themselves around my head as Mr. Smith took over. It was all about his pleasure, so I willingly ceded control to him. He held me still and began to move himself in and out of my mouth. He had evidently observed how far I could take him, because he entered me to that point and no further.

To demonstrate my trust in him, I removed my hands and had clasped them behind my back, making myself completely vulnerable to him.

"Oh my God, Amber," he murmurs in response. "You're amazing."

He began moving faster and faster, but I found that I could handle it. I'd never before felt the urge to be submissive like this, but with Mr. Smith, it seemed like the perfect way to demonstrate my feelings for him. It also felt sexy as fuck.

Eventually, I could feel that he was getting close. I worried for a moment because I'd never let a man come in my mouth. Then I realize that with Mr. Smith, I would feel cheated if I wasn't allowed to drink him down.

"I'm going to come in your mouth," he groaned.

With a loud and guttural moan, he held himself as far inside my mouth as he had gone, and I felt his hot semen shoot rhythmically against the back of my throat. I fought a momentary panic and a bit of a gag reflex, but then, as his hands released me, I dove in with gusto, doing my best to milk every little drop out of him.

"Jesus, Amber," he gasps. "That's so good."

He appeared to be done now, but I wasn't tired of having him in my mouth yet. I unclasped my hands, putting them lightly on his hips, then slowly began to cleanse him, getting every last little trace of semen. I squeezed him with my lips as I finally withdrew. He held himself upright against the door with one hand while he stroked my hair with the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

I pulled Amber up from her knees after she milked every drop of cum from my cock. It was more amazing than I ever imagined it to be, and now I couldn't wait to feel her pussy filled with my cock. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. That door was shut too, and I smiled to myself at another opportunity of pinning her against the door.

She pulled me into her for another deep and long kiss, while I kneeded her ass and her thighs, eliciting soft moans of approval from her.

"You dirty, little girl." I smirked, a hair from her lips.

She broke the kiss enough to whisper. "Your, dirty, little girl."

My cock twitched at that, and I groaned. "Did you just say that?

She grinned, still somewhat shyly, and I lost all self-control for a moment there. I opened the door and led her to the bed, spinning her around. I pulled her close to me, one hand splayed across her lower stomach to push her arse into my crotch, the other mauling her tits, that I couldn't get enough of. Her head rolled back against my shoulder as I pushed down on her abdomen, my fingers edging closer to her aching wet pussy. That prompted a whimpering hiss from her.

"Please sir! Please touch me."

"No. Not yet."

I ground my dick even harder into her as I leant my head down and sucked on her neck, just below her ear. She shuddered, and I inhaled sharply at the feeling of her quivering body against my dick. I grabbed one of her nipples, pulling and squeezing it lightly as I moved his mouth down and sucked hard at the base of her neck. My other hand moved down to cup the mound of her pussy, drawing her hips up and further back to me.

I groaned into her ear, "I'm going to drive you crazy. As crazy as you drive me." Amber clenched her thighs together and moaned in response.

"Now walk over there and put your hands on the bed."

I stood back and looked at her bent over. Her long, smooth, tan legs were stretched out and her panties were visibly soaked. I stood behind her and ran my hand down her back, catching the waistband of her panty and pulling it down over her legs so that I was knelt behind her.

At this level I could smell how wet her pussy was, and stifled a groan as my dick throbbed. I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs and she shivered as my fingertips found the beginnings of her pussy, rubbing the edges for a bit, circling down her legs and back up again.

I trailed wet kisses up one leg and across her arse cheeks, then down the other leg again. Then I moved to the inside of her thighs and kissed up, up, up towards her pussy.

Slowly I kissed up again, stopping just before her pussy, and then I took my lips away from her body all together. She squirmed embarrassedly, and made to close her legs, but I pre-emptied this, placing my hands on her thighs and holding them open. I kissed the lips of her pussy, not touching her clit at all. Amber whimpered, "Sir, please! I need you."

I smiled as I licked Amber's juices spilling down the inside of her thighs. She was so close, I could tell. And I wasn't far either. But I wasn't ready to let her come just yet. I stood up and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy, pressing ever so slightly, but I didn't thrust into her.

She tried to grind onto me, push me further deep into her, but then yelped as I slapped her arse cheek, hard. "I am not going to fuck you yet, Amber'", I spoke through gritted teeth. "I told you I was going to drive you crazy, and I am". Then I reached my hand round and stroked a small circle, slowly around her clit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber

"Ffuckk, please." I groaned slowly, pushing my hips back towards Mr. Smith, but then his hand was gone from my pussy again, and he slapped me once more, hard. I whimpered again, my legs shaking. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. I longed to come.

"Turn around", Mr. Smith growled.

I stood up and turned towards him, and he looked down at me, my eyes hooded, cheeks flushed. He leant down and kissed me hard on the mouth. He squeezed my tits roughly, fingering my nipples as his tongue invaded my mouth. I groaned into his mouth, putting one arm around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. With the other hand I reached down and grabbed his cock starting to slowly pump.

"I think my conquest deserves a reward for being so obedient to her teacher?" I looked up at him almost pleading, my thighs gripped together tightly. Mr. Smith let out a quiet, low chuckle in between breaths.

"I know what you need. Sit down", he ordered.

Skillfully, Mr. Smith's fingers gently probed my warm slit as if sensing my want. I moaned and closed my eyes to the pleasure his touch brought, curving my back and enjoying the way his fingertips took time to caress and outline my soaking lips, sliding in and out of my slit with sure confidence. He brought his hand out, and made the most arousing sound a woman could ever hear from a man, the sound of slurping as he sucked on each one of his fingers.

"God you taste good", he said sliding his tongue inside me, torturing me just enough so I whimpered and squirmed on him, then he stopped for a moment, looking me deep in the eyes.

He didn't immediately reach for my pussy, or even move slightly. He simply continued staring at me.

"Is-is something wrong, sir?" I asked eventually.

Mr. Smith brought his eyes to my face, and the seriousness in his gaze nearly terrified me. But when he spoke, I was filled with a strange sense of comfort.

"You're beautiful, Amber," he said.

And it felt like I was being complimented for the first time in my life.

His gaze did not waver as he called me beautiful. There was no nervousness or double-meaning, or expectation of reciprocation. He was not lecherous, or demanding, or insincere.

He'd called me beautiful. And I could tell that he'd truly meant it. Something other than lust stirred in me once again, and I thought of the man before me. I thought that maybe, maybe we really could be a lot more than just a student and a teacher. And I revelled the thought for a moment, until I finally felt his fingertips on my clit again.

His breath caressed my vulva, followed by the utterly disarming feeling of a warm tongue entering my womanhood. I shrieked with delight, curling my toes as he proceeded to lap my juices with languid, sensuous swipes of that wondrous tongue.

The tip of his tongue lashed across my mound, wrapping around the throbbing button on top, and began flicking repeatedly against that sensitive bulb of my desire.

"Oh my god, sir I'm so close!", I moaned.

I spread my legs farther apart, allowing him more access with his wonderfully versatile tongue. Another caress of his tongue and I screamed loudly as the dam finally broke. As the euphoria washed over me in shuddering waves, his tongue continued licking.

After some time of gently stroking my clit, slowing down the tempo of his tongue in synch with the lessening of my climax, he stood up and pushed me further behind into the bed, following me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

Amber glanced shyly back at me, panting heavily, eyes full of lust. "Sir, please fuck me."

I grinned, and just as I went to reach for a condom, she said, "No sir. I'm yours."

"Fuck." Just those four words made my head fuzzy, as I positioned my cock right at her entrance.

All I could taste was her pussy on my tongue, all I could smell was her hair, all I could hear were her gasps, and all I could see were her beautiful hazel eyes, crazed with pleasure. I pinned her hands on either side of her head, and pushed in slowly at first. When I met no resistance, I slammed hard into her tight pussy, enjoying the moan escaping her pretty little mouth and her eyes rolling back.

When I finally heard her exhale, my cock fully lodged inside of her, I knew I had found a new sense of home.

Growling, I began ramming into her. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and slipped a hand under her ass, squeezing her and changing the angle at once. She moaned loudly, her legs wrapping around my waist. "Tell me how much you like it", I groaned into her ear.

"I love it! Oh god, I love it! Please River... don't stop."

Hearing her say my name for the first time was an unexpected aphrodisiac and it made me even crazier.

I growled, gripping her ass tight and sped up as much as I could, while playing with her nipple with one hand.

"Say my name again."

"River..." she moaned.

I pinched her nipple and stopped moving. "Louder." I growled.

"River!" She groaned pushing back on me. "Please River... don't stop... River please..."

Hearing her beg, my name on her lips like that, I lost it. I rammed into her at doubled speed, holding her hips, letting her grind on me too, her moans and my grunts filling the room.

It was like she unleashed a beast. And boy, was it hungry. I began ramming into her even deeper and hitting her cervix on each stroke, drawing out sexy whimpers and moans out of her, as she buried her face in my neck. She clung tightly to me, fingers digging into my warm flesh, her hips bucking, moving in time with my rhythmic thrusts. I reached down to kiss her once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber

Tasting him again was like a new pleasure drug, and my arousal resurged as his tongue matched the movements of his cock, pushing and thrusting and pushing again. He was moaning so loudly into my mouth that I could almost feel the vibrations in my throat, as if his body had somehow become a part of mine.

His fingertips rapidly pulsed against my clit as his frantic thrusts speared me, and I felt fresh tears begin to fall as the pressure in my pussy began to balloon again.

It was so powerful that it was almost frightening, yet I clung to River even tighter as I witnessed that same pleasure forming within him. He was devastatingly alluring, athletic and strained above me, his hard body coated with faint sheen, muscles rippling with rapture. I could almost feel the buildup of his impending climax escalating within him like a tidal wave, and I found myself solely fixated on his pleasure.

12