Guitar Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted nothing more than to give him the same release he'd given me.

I squeezed my pussy muscles as tightly as I could around his cock, and River immediately groaned loudly, almost a howl. Encouraged, I began to squeeze again in steady pulses, which River seemed to match with renewed fervor in his thrusts, as if trying to tear through my narrow channel.

I bit my lip to halt my cry as the pain of his lovemaking edged over the pleasure, my tender walls rendered raw from the friction, but it was not enough for me to want him to stop what he was doing. I needed him to come, and I needed to know that I'd caused it.

River suddenly roughly pushed me further into the bed by my shoulders as he arched his back, his thrusts becoming imprecise and near desperate. There was a fierce frown on his handsome face that almost suggested great pain, and I met his thrusts to the best of my ability.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

My fingertips forcefully manipulated her clit, and the vibrations on her skin quickly turned into sharp eddies of sensation. Before I could fully process, I felt an explosive sensation within her again, blinding and paralyzing with pleasure, as her body experienced an orgasm under my touch.

She screamed and wept and the delight overcame her body, far more forceful than her first climax. And almost as if a chain reaction, something within me began to rupture. With a final, demanding push, my cock surged within her to the hilt, and I shouted and howled above her as I experienced my own pleasure. I growled and cursed loudly, an animalistic roar, before I felt a new, powerful heat erupt deep inside of her.

I collapsed on top of her, our frantic breaths and heartbeats colliding, as Amber continued to tremble. It felt like hours that I held her beneath me, still whimpering and seizing, before finally, the world stopped spinning.

She winced as I gingerly pulled out of her, re-reminded of how sore her pussy was, but my tender kisses across her forehead seemed to erase her awareness of the lingering pain. She sighed in delight as I softly stroked the skin of her arms, almost as if I were massaging her.

My hand began stroking the sides of her face, and Amber timidly looked up at me.

"You really are beautiful, Amber."

She blushed at the comment. "Thank you, River- I mean- sir."

I frowned at the way she stumbled upon those specific words, but before I could say anything, she nestled herself into my arms. Her breathing became normal after a minute or so, and she looked so pure and angelic, that I fell asleep with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber

A soft alarm woke me up from my deep slumber and I reached to shut it. River was right next to me, still asleep, but still so gorgeous. My heart fluttered as I took in this unguarded version of him, and kissed his forehead on a whim. And then his neck, and then his jaw.

He stirred, and my kisses grew bolder. My lips found his and coaxed him to consciousness. I smiled when he returned the kiss.

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you."

"That's a pretty nice way to wake up, Amber." He smiled while stroking my back. He looked contemplative for a moment, and then his smile completely disappeared.

He got up in bed and looked at me in all seriousness, "Amber, we need to talk about this. I don't think you should come here as my student anymore."

I looked into River's eyes in shock as I felt a tears forming in my eyes.

"That's it?" I asked, my voice quavering slightly.

"That's it."

"I thought we had something special."

"We do."

"Then why this? Is this all I mean to you? Just another woman to bed?", I asked as I stood up, brusquely wiping away a tear. I'd never felt this sort of pain. Or this kind of betrayal. I could feel my heart ripping in two, but I wouldn't give this asshole the satisfaction of seeing another tear.

I got out of the bed and covered myself with his blanket, feeling used. He crossed the room, stood for a moment, then put his arms around my shoulders.

"Amber, yesterday was amazing. But what I'll remember is being amazed at how beautiful you really are. I'll remember how much I meant to you and how much you meant to me. But mostly? I'll remember how good you felt lying in my arms and falling asleep with me. How I felt like I need you in my life, just not as a student."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith

"I just can't... I don't know what to feel..." she said. She took a big gulp as tears streamed down her face.

I caressed her cheek, wiping her tears. "Amber, I want to take you out on dates, and I want us to be something. I want to give us a chance... a real chance, Amber. I- I think I'm falling for you."

She whimpered. "Please don't be messing with me, sir I-"

I stopped her with a long, deep kiss. Leaning back against the headboard, I pulled her back onto the bed with me. Amber resisted for second and then dropped the blanket and slid up next to me. She sat in my lap and looked at me, her eyes barely containing her tears.

As I wiped them, she said, "I'm falling for you too, River. And I want this to be the start of something for us, not a one-time thing."

I smiled, "Then I don't want you calling me 'sir' anymore, unless..." I began to thrust again, driving into her, excited beyond measure.

Her head slowly tipped back, her eyes crushed closed as she began keening softly, her rising passion washing over me like a great wave. I could feel my own rapture forming and I wanted nothing more than to experience the ecstasy of man and woman with her. I began to drive into her hard and fast.

"Yes, sir..." she breathed.

Her quiet sigh sent my passions soaring. I wanted to please her, and keep pleasing her, until the end of time. I gasped as my own rapture began to press in against me.

Her eyes snapped open. "Come with me, River" she breathed. "Please, I want you to come with me."

I'd do anything for her. I kissed her, our tongues dancing as our pleasure surrounded us. Her womanhood clamped down on me just as she moaned, her arms going around my neck to hold me in the kiss. Her moan was my undoing, and I spilled into her with a ragged, shuddering groan of my own.

She released me from the kiss, and we sighed together as I nuzzled her neck before taking her lips in another gentle kiss. I needed to taste her lips, and keep tasting them, until my heart beat its last. She smiled and touched my face with her fingers. I returned her smile, unable to prevent it even if I'd wanted to.

She ignited a fire inside me, a fire we could only dampen but not extinguish.

-------------------------------------

Author's note: I have so many ideas for more parts, but if you have any, please let me know if I should make more sequels to this!

12