Guitarbeque Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her breathing rate picking up as she was riding me harder and faster but that was the only noise. Even when she finally dropped down on my cock and just sat there, she might have quietly gasped just as her body started shaking, but even so I could still tell that she was cumming hard just as I'd hoped. I continued to fondle her tits though I'm not sure it had any effect on the level of pleasure she was feeling. It certainly had an effect on the pleasure I was feeling even though she'd ceased riding my cock for the moment. Just feeling the soft, smooth flesh in my hands and her hard nipples against my palms kept the blood flowing to my stiff cock.

Her orgasm lasted pretty long, just as when I'd been eating her, so I was happy that her making that initial overture had clearly paid off for her. Of course, it was paying off for me, too, but if things didn't live up to her expectations this would probably have ended up as a one-time thing. As well as things were going even to this point, I was certain that we'd be figuring out how to see more of each other. She remained sitting on my cock as she was recovering but, when she was apparently ready to start slowly riding me again, I suggested a slight change. Without slipping my cock out of her, we managed to stand then she leaned forward over the desk. I reached over and lowered the desk slightly so that her ass was up in the air. Holding her hips and looking down at her ass, I started sliding my cock in and out of her while she reached between her legs again to resume caressing her clit.

I tried to maintain a slow pace so that I could savor the pleasure of fucking her hot, wet pussy while sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her. The longer I was fucking her, though, the harder she started pushing back against my incoming thrusts until I just ended up leaving the pace entirely to her. She would push back onto my cock and I'd just give a thrust each time her ass tapped against my hips to make sure she was getting the full length of my cock. I slid my hands forward to cup her swinging tits and it felt as though my cock became even harder as I did. I could feel my orgasm slowly building and, based on how she continued to increase the pace at which she was pushing back onto my cock, I was pretty sure that she was building toward another one, too. The closer she was getting to cumming, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling, so the closer I was getting to cumming, too.

I ended up straightening up and taking her by her hips again while looking down at her freckled ass, which was so toned that it didn't even jiggle when my hips banged against it. We were to the point, though, where there was definitely a soft smacking sound between my hips and her ass that might have been audible outside the focus room, but probably only to someone with their ear against the door. As my orgasm was imminent, my cock was swelling even more, which is probably what sent her over the edge. This time her gasp was much more audible and she stopped pushing backwards as her body started shaking. I resumed control of the pace as she was cumming, continuing to deeply penetrate her with each thrust. Her pussy was flooded with even more of her natural lubrication so, before she'd even finished cumming, I was blasting a load deep into her hot pussy. I managed to refrain from crying out with pleasure but not without a significant effort.

I continued thrusting into her with each spurt, stopping only once I was completely spent and beginning to soften. When I slipped out of her, I dropped onto the chair behind me as she straightened up and turned around. As she sat on the edge of the desk, I just stared at her naked body before me. There was a couple of minutes of silence as we were recovering.

"I know this probably wasn't the location you envisioned when you were considering jumping my bones," I finally said, "but I don't have a single complaint about what just happened."

"Oh my God, no," she replied, "I loved it and I have no issues with how we went about it. Obviously I'd love to end up in bed together at some point, but I'll take whatever I can get for now and I know I'll thoroughly enjoy it."

"Good," I said, "because I think we can probably continue to make this work if we're careful while we work out the logistics of another location."

"As long as you're sure," she replied, "I don't want you getting in trouble."

"Well, obviously discretion and caution are going to be paramount," I said, "but that's going to be the case in general anyway."

"True," she replied.

We figured we'd better not push our luck and reluctantly pulled our clothes back on then confirmed that we were both presentable before opening the door. I checked that the coast was clear then walked Susan back to her car while maintaining a professional appearance. We figured out a system of using different focus rooms in different parts of the building at different times on different days and it was going very well. We were thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to be together and pleasuring each other but we did still yearn to be in a bed with no risk of interruption or getting caught. Eventually the right circumstances came together.

12