Gullible Danielle Pt. 05

Story Info
Danielle is unaware that she went skinny dipping.
1.5k words
4.52
24.5k
18

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this room is so nice," Danielle remarked as she walked into the hotel room.

"Yeah, a lot nicer than I expected," Katie added.

Danielle opened the blinds and checked out the view. It was a beautiful sunny day, and their room overlooked the hotel pool.

"We should go for a swim!" Danielle suggested.

"Maybe after we get some food," Katie said as she picked up a room service menu.

"Well in the meantime I'm going to take a quick shower." Danielle said as she walked into the bathroom.

The hotel bathroom was very luxurious. It had full length mirrors on all the walls and bright lights.

Danielle unpacked her body wash and shampoo and then stripped. She then slid the glass door open and stepped into the shower. She took her time to shower, slowly rubbing soap all over her tight young body. From her perky breasts to her big bubble butt all the way down her toned legs. She made sure to hit every nook and cranny and then slowly let the water rinse the soap off her body and go down the drain.

After Danielle was done she slowly stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and tied it around her hair. As she grabbed another towel as she glanced at the mirror and stopped. Danielle admired her soaking wet, dripping body in all its nude glory. She posed for herself with a giggle and even turned around to get a look at her big firm booty. She gave herself a light spank and laughed.

As Danielle dried off her body, she thought about how often she got caught naked in public. Even though it was always an accident, she began to wonder why it was such a big deal.

"I'm proud of my body," she thought, "I look cute."

Danielle never really looked at herself in that way, but she was starting to think she should do it more often.

After she dried off she dropped her towels and left the bathroom to get ready for the pool. Katie has seen Danielle naked so many times that Danielle had stopped bothering to cover up around her when they were alone. Danielle felt unsure about it at first but Katie assured her that it was okay.

"I ordered you a salad, I hope that's okay," Katie said to Danielle as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah that sounds-" Danielle started to say as she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"That must be room service, can you get it," Katie said.

Danielle walked to the door and opened it confidently, much to the surprise of the delivery boy.

Danielle stood smiling at the delivery boy. The boy was stunned, unable to speak, while looking up and down at a sexy girl standing without a stitch of clothing on her.

There was a long silence before Danielle broke it, "Can I have my food?"

The boy handed it over without a word and Danielle took it with a smile.

"Thank You!" She said with a hint of sarcasm.

The boy caught a glimpse of her ass as she turned around a let the door close behind her.

"The delivery guy was weird," Danielle said to Katie as she put the food down.

Katie looked up from her phone to see that Danielle in her natural form and giggled.

"Naked and unaware already" Katie thought.

"Don't worry about him" Katie said, "let's eat."

Danielle and Katie ate for a bit and Katie started to put on her swim-suit.

Katie's swim-suit was a g-string one piece. It was nothing more than a string that ran from both of her shoulders down her nipples through her legs and tight up her ass to finally loop around. Katie's shaved slit was barely covered, and her nipples were on the verge of poking out constantly. Her ass was essentially bare.

Katie only felt so comfortable wearing such a revealing swimsuit because she knew Danielle would steal the show without even knowing. Katie figured if Danielle would be naked, she might as well push the limit as well.

"Ok, let's go swimming," Katie said.

Danielle was excited to finally go swimming so she grabbed her flip flops and started to walk out the door.

"Oh Danielle, we won't need flip flops for this," Katie said.

Danielle hesitated for a moment and then said "Yeah I guess your right."

Then Danielle kicked off her flip flops and walked out the door that Katie held open.

Katie let Danielle lead the way to the pool. Katie liked to stand back and watch the reactions of strangers as they saw Danielle. It's not everyday you get to see a beautiful young naive girl walking naked and confidently through a hotel in broad daylight.

The walk to the elevator was uneventful, but no matter how many times Katie saw Danielle naked in public, she never got used to it. The sway of her hips and the slight bounce of her breasts as she happily walked down the well lit hallway was a sight to behold. Danielle's ignorance to her nudity was just an added bonus.

When the door opened, two middle aged men stood there in shock. Katie followed Danielle into the elevator taking care to position herself so she could watch the men watch Danielle.

The men smiled at Danielle and even gave a few looks to Katie in her skimpy swimsuit.

The doors finally opened and Danielle's giddy excitement finally got the best of her. She was practically skipping through the lobby.

Katie gave one last glance to the men admiring her and Danielle's asses and then turned to watch the main show.

Danielle happily walked with quite a bit of pep in her step through a crowded lobby. All eyes were on her and her tight young body confidently strolling through a group of people towards the front door.

The men and women waiting to check in had their eyes glued to Danielle's perky breast and plump butt.

Katie was also in amazement at the sight she got to behold. She was a little jealous at Danielle's attention, but she certainly enjoyed watching the show.

The girls stepped out into the bright sunlight and walked towards the pool. The pool was not very crowded, but there were quite a few men having drinks and enjoying the sun. As well as some women tanning.

Danielle immediately ran to the pool and jumped in with a splash, which surprisingly didn't bring much attention to Danielle. It seemed most of the swimmers were to busy with their fun to notice the gorgeous naked girl splashing around.

Ironically Katie did notice quite a bit of looks her way. Not only the men, but even the women silently judged her slutty choice of swimwear. Katie wondered what they would think of Danielle when the realized her state of undress. Katie really wondered what Danielle would think when she realized her own state of undress.

Katie watched through her sunglasses all the men and women staring at her and talking about her outfit. It was beginning to become unbearable for her until she heard a loud voice from the diving board.

"Hey Katie! Watch this!" Danielle yelled from across the pool.

All eyes shot towards Danielle as she launched herself into the air and did a perfect somersault and dove into the deep end of the pool.

All eyes were off Katie at this point. Every person at the pool watched Danielle come up from the water and pull herself up on the pool ladder. Her wet body glistened in the sunlight. Her hair dripped water down her shoulders, over her perfect tits that resembled globes with tiny pink nipples poking out, down her tight toned tummy, and over her perfectly shaved slit.

Her tanned legs twisted to turn and walk towards Katie, giving all the men and women a great look at her dripping wet plump ass. Her booty bounced in the sunlight as she walked towards Katie.

"You're not gonna swim Kate?" Danielle asked while cocking her head to the left.

"No I think I'm just gonna tan today," Katie replied.

"Well I wouldn't worry about tan lines," Danielle giggled. "Your suit certainly won't leave any."

"Niether will yours," Katie said with a smirk.

Danielle looked down to see what she was wearing only to discover her bare state.

Danielle's eyes revealed to her, yet again, that she was as naked as the day she was born.

"Not again!" Danielle yelped as she scurried towards the front door of the hotel. Danielle's booty bouncing and swaying brought a happy smile to Katie's face as she ran back to the room.

Everyone's head turned to watch the sight of a cute young girl running naked toward the hotel.

Katie started to doze off in the sun, as she heard the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder.

"Can I have the room key," Danielle asked in an urgent and polite tone.

"Here you go," Katie responded sleepily as she handed her the room key.

Danielle scurried back through the front door in her birthday suit, past the crowded lobby and into the elevator.

"Sweet, gullible Danielle" Katie thought to herself, "Will she ever learn?"