Gullible Danielle Pt. 13

Story Info
Danielle goes for an early morning streak along the water.
1.8k words
4.27
7.9k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle opened her eyes to her phone alarm and saw her almost empty cabin. Katie was still asleep, snoring in her twin sized bed across the room. The room was completely dark except for the light of the bathroom showing through the cracked door.

Danielle gently slipped out of her sheets to reveal her purely naked form. Danielle took one last look around the room, taking special attention to make sure Katie was still asleep.

Danielle tiptoed her way out of the cabin. She gently opened the door to make sure the noise wasn't too loud. Danielle gingerly closed the door behind her and was finally greeted to a chilly breeze tickling her butt naked body.

Danielle stood with her perky c cup breasts facing the door, leaving her tight fat booty exposed to the large cold lake. Her cute buttcheeks wiggled in nervousness as she made her way towards the trail.

Her bare shaved slit got plenty of air as she jogged around the water line. Her bare feet pressed firmly into the sand.

"I should have a few hours before anyone wakes up," Danielle thought.

While the sun was up, it was still only around 4 AM.

Danielle ran for a few minutes enjoying the scenery. That was until she saw a figure in the distance. Danielle hid her naked booty (and body) behind a nearby rock formation to let the stranger pass. She waited for a few moments until...

"Hey sweetie," a sexy voice called out.

"Are you ok?" She asked sincerely.

Danielle popped her head out from behind the rocks, only to see a beautiful busty blonde woman standing there.... completely naked.

The woman was well endowed with her large perky boobies and big sexy rump.

She had a slim patch of light brown pubic hair that didn't even dare to cover her sweet pink pussy.

"My name is Victoria," she said.

"I'm Danielle." She whisper-shouted from behind the rocks.

"Well honey, if your interested in a naked run you should follow me. Otherwise you'll be seen by some rangers..." Vicky paused for a moment, "Unless you wanna get caught?"

Danielle hopped out of the rocks faster than a jack rabbit on a hot summer day. She just wanted to streak, not get caught!

Danielle followed Vicky as she ran down the beach until she finally caught up. Vicky gave Danielle a slap on the booty as they were running saying, "Not bad."

Vicky started up a small hill and Danielle followed. It was about two minutes before Danielle realized that this run was turning into a hike up a small mountain.

Danielle wasn't too worried because she had plenty of time to get back to her cabin. Not to mention, she like the exercise and the nude exposure to the sun.

After about 25 minutes they both reached the peak of the mountain.

"Wow, aren't you sumthin?" Vicky said.

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked.

"Well I've been on these trails for quite a few years... and I've seen some nudies... men and women!" Vicky chuckled and continued, "But I haven't seen a girl like you since... since... well since me in 2008!"

"Oh well.. thank you I guess." Danielle responded.

"Well either way honey, there's a fishing trip of about 4 men setting up right now and I plan on making their day. So unless you wanna help I gotta get going!"

Vicky pulled out a pair of binoculars from behind a rock and started scanning the lake.

Danielle nervously giggled, "Oh, I don't plan on showing myself today."

"Well, before I go, can I grab a pic?" Vicky pulled an old school Kodak camera from behind the rock.

Danielle was hesitant before Vicky calmed her nerves by saying, "Don't worry sweetie, this is an old school camera. No interwebs or nothing. Just for a memory."

Danielle's birthday suit had been all over the internet by this point so it felt somewhat mean to deny this woman of a memento.

"Well I guess," she reasoned out loud.

Vicky was already setting up the auto timer and positioning the camera on a rock. Vicky sprinted over to Danielle and put her arm around her.

"Say cheese!" Vicky said just as grabbed a handful of Danielle's bubbly naked ass.

*Flash*

"Well I hope that comes out well!" Vicky said, "Hopefully I see you soon!"

Danielle felt a little weird (and horny) being photographed by a stranger. She watched the blonde jog down the trail with her bare butt swaying in the open wind, while her hair bounced from left to right.

Danielle thought for a moment and decided to follow Vicky and observe her behavior from a far.

Danielle was careful as she followed Vicky unknowingly. Not only did she want to avoid being noticed, but she also didn't want to damage her bare feet, because she had just got a pedicure.

After about 20 minutes Vicky had made it down the mountain with Danielle following secretly behind.

Danielle watched as Vicky spotted the fishing group. The four men were loading up the boat across the lake.

Danielle watched Vicky slowly walk into the river and swim across. Vicky slowly towards the boat until she was finally noticed.

The four men were starting to gather around her as she emerged from the water completely in the buff.

The men ogled the woman's bronze skin and double D breasts. She feigned embarrassment and turned around exposed her big fat perky ass.

Danielle couldn't observe as much as she wanted because of her distance but she did vaguely hear, "Oh no, what am I gonna do?!" From the busty blonde bimbo.

Danielle touched herself for a moment and felt a shockwave of sexual energy radiate through her body, but she snapped back to her body and realized that she'd certainly been outside longer than she planned.

"Time to go back," Danielle thought.

Danielle started her way down the trail and went quite quickly trying to make it back to her cabin before Katie woke up.

Danielle's bare naked trek was mostly uneventful until just before she reached her cabin.

Once the cabin was in view she saw a younger man going for a jog. He was shirtless and quite pale, but ridiculously muscular. Danielle saw nowhere to hide so she jumped into the water hoping to hide from his view.

Danielle kept her head low to the water and hopped the sexy jogger would pass right by, but sadly to her surprise he stopped.

"Is everything okay?" The young man asked.

Danielle noticed a swelling in his shorts, and Danielle noted the shockingly large outline of his dick.

"Ummm... yeah, just taking a swim." Danielle responded.

"Are you..." the man hesitated. "Are you... umm.. naked?"

"I mean... no?" She lied.

There was a quiet pause between both of them and the man asked boldly, "Then come out of the water."

"No" Danielle scolded.

"Well, why not?" He asked with a smirk.

"Because I don't wanna!" Danielle was getting indignant.

"Well, I'm gonna take a seat here and just enjoy the view until you get out." He smugly sat down in the sand.

Danielle was starting to panic. If she tried to wait him out she could end up being a spectacle to all the kayakers and hikers who walked through. But if she came out of the water now this cute guy would see her stark naked!

Danielle though for a moment and decided she would be better off just letting one person seeing her naked than gather a crowd.

Danielle thought for a moment and figured if she just sprinted to her cabin, he would get a peek of her bare sex and she would reach the safety of her own exhibitionist adventure.

Before Danielle could finish her thought she noticed the man making a move. He started walking in the water.

"Well I figure if your swimming, maybe I should take a dip." He said as he moved towards her.

He finally reached about knee deep before Danielle stopped him, "Ok! I'm butt ass naked! Does that make you feel better!?!"

Danielle noticed the swelling in his pants grow even more at that statement before he said, "Let make a deal, if I strip, you come out of the water."

"Deal." Danielle responded.

The man lowered his shorts to reveal a long thick dick standing at attention.

Danielle stood up in the river to reveal her soaking wet nude form.

The mans dick started to twitch at the sight of the sexy bare woman, and Danielle couldn't help herself. She grabbed his member with her wet hand a gave his throbbing tip a kiss.

Then she got on all fours and presented her jiggly ass to her new crush.

He knelt behind her on the sand and immediately and slowly slid his hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

Danielle was immediately on the edge of cumming. As the man pounded her completely shaved pussy, Danielle noticed her cabin in the distance.

Danielle was moaning in orgasm as the man pulled out and flipped her on her back in the sand. She was in pure ecstasy as the man blew his hot sticky load all over her face and neck.

Danielle lied there for a moment in pure naked bliss, and she felt the man grab her chin and push the left side of her face into the sand.

He gently gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "Hope we meet again sexy."

The man left as Danielle waited for the strength in her legs to come back.

Danielle finally got up and scurried back to her cabin, hoping no one woke up early and saw her sexcapades. Danielle reached the door and slowly opened it.

She was relieved to see the lights were off and hoped she could grab a shower before Katie woke up.

Thats when the lights flicked on and she heard Katie giggling, "Look at the star of the show!"

Danielle jumped around and saw Katie in her pajamas with a camera in hand.

"Well well well, look at the little sex star returning to her room covered in sand and cum!"

"Oh please don't tell me you videotaped that!" Danielle cried.

"Don't worry Danielle, I won't show anybody..." Katie continued, "As long as you do me a favor."

"Oh please, I'll do anything!" Danielle said with a cum covered face.

"Take your shower in the river today," Katie said as she tossed Danielle a bar of soap, "Because your not getting all that cum in my shower."

"What?!?" Danielle exclaimed as she was pushed out of the front door.

Danielle's naked booty bounced up and down as she sprinted towards the river.

Katie just stood at the door with her camera, zooming in on the cute naked butt as it disappeared into the water.