Gullible Danielle Pt. 12

Story Info
Danielle takes a visit to the dentist.
1.5k words
4.29
11.7k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Danielle awoke to her alarm on a warm Saturday morning. There was a cool breeze that begged her to stay in bed, but she had an appointment today. Today was her yearly dental checkup.

Perhaps if she had a different dentist she would be more averse to going, but Dr.Thorne was different. He was young. Only a few years older than Danielle, and all the girls had a crush on him.

Danielle got out of bed and started her shower. The warm water ran down her nubile form. Her short curly brown hair stopped at her freckled shoulders. She had perky breasts which had been kissed by the sun. Her tiny pink nipples stood at attention anytime sweet Danielle was naked.

Despite how many times poor Danielle was naked in public (on accident, mind you) she still felt the naughty tingle whenever she undressed.

She worked the soap in to her tight tummy and then lower to her large rump. Her bubble butt was massaged with suds before she worked her way to tiny pink slit.

Danielle took great care in shaving her pussy bare. Danielle preferred keeping her body as hairless as possible.

Danielle then continued on her shower routine to her toned legs and pretty feet.

After Danielle was finished with her shower she dried off as she brushed her teeth. Danielle made sure to dry off completely and then toss her towel into the hamper. She made a quick dash across the hallway to her room.

Danielle was similar to many of the girls in town. She wanted to impress the cute dentist, so she dressed appropriately.

Danielle picked out a nice pink mini skirt and a striped dress shirt. She did her hair in two thick braids that stopped right at her neck.

Danielle would never admit this to anyone, but she knew that Dr. Thorne was a sought after man so she neglected to wear underwear for this visit. She wanted to make her intentions obvious.

Danielle arrived at the office at 1045 sharp. She wanted to be 15 minutes early to her appointment: the waiting room was empty but there was a beautiful fishtank in the room and the TV was playing an old western.

"Danielle? Are you ready?" Said the older woman at the desk.

"Yes ma'am," Danielle replied cheerfully.

"Follow me to room two"

Danielle followed along.

"Now just take a seat there and the hygienist will be here shortly."

Danielle took a seat and relaxed and before long the door opened and a cute blonde girl opened it.

Marina opened the door and she had striking blue eyes and long blonde hair. She had A sized breasts and a small but tight booty. She was only 5'1 but she wore 4" heels everyday. This made her feel more confident.

"Hello, Ms..... Danielle," Marina paused as she read her chart, "I'm going to be cleaning your teeth before Dr. Thorne performs his examination, please let me know if you feel any discomfort."

"Okay," Danielle nodded as she eyed the girl up and down. Thats when Danielle realized... she was wearing a pair of scrubs, but it was hard to tell if she was wearing anything underneath it. The blue hospital material fell less than halfway down her thigh but perhaps if she wore booty shorts they would be hidden.

Any question of Marina's clothing was immediately answered when she bent down to grab her dental tools from the bottom drawer. Not only was she not wearing shorts, she wasn't wearing any underwear either!

Marina had nothing on but blue t-shirt style scrub. I guess she was trying to impress Dr. Thorne too.

"I'm gonna have to step my game up if i want Dr. Thorne," Danielle thought.

After a few minutes, Marina had finished and said, "The doctor should be with you shortly."

Danielle waited for her to leave the room and quickly adjusted her dress shirt by unbuttoning all the buttons. The she pulled her skirt up all the way to her bellybutton so her cleanly shaven pussy was almost hanging out.

"Hello, Ms. Danielle, I'm Dr. Thorne and I'll be doing your checkup," He said as he entered the room.

"Okay," Danielle sheepishly replied.

"Now i need you to let me know if there is any pain, can you do that for me?" Dr. Thorne asked.

"Yes, of course doctor."

The doctor started his procedure. It was a very simple cleaning but as the dentist leaned over, he accidentally grazed Danielle's exposed pussy. This lead to her making a loud gasp.

"Are you okay?" He asked kindly.

Danielle was too embarrassed to say why she really cried out so she lied.

"Ahh... yes i just felt some pain."

"Well, lets give you some laughing gas just to be sure that doesn't happen again."

"Of course doctor," Danielle nodded, even though she knew she didn't really need it.

Danielle took a deep breath of the gas and felt a blissful wave wash over her. She had no issues keeping her mouth wide open for the doc. However, she did feel a soreness in her face from smiling so much. The process seemed to fly by.

Finally Dr. Thorne said, "OK you should be fine just wait here for a few moments until the gas wears off."

Dr.Thorne left the room and Danielle lied back in here chair feeling quite drowsy. She thought about how Dr. Thorne didn't take advantage of her sexy state of undress and felt a little miffed.

Then Marina walked in the room with a bottle of pills, "Here you go, these are for any pain you might feel."

"Thank you," Danielle slurred.

Marina noticed the laughing gas apparatus and causally picked up the breathing mask and took a deep inhale. Then she noticed Danielle's inquisitive stare and offered, "Would you like one more hit before you go, its very nice."

Danielle thought for a moment and out of politeness she took a deep breath of the gas. She felt very good.

Marina then added, "Those pills are quite nice too. One for pain but take three or four and you in for a good time."

Danielle nodded in understanding as she stumbled to her feet. Marina noticed Danielle's state and mentioned, "Hey, you should probably sit for a couple of minutes in the waiting room before you drive home."

Danielle smiled and slurred, "Of course." as Marina stepped out.

Danielle stumbled towards the door, slowly realizing her slutty dress attire. After she reached the door, she entered the hallway.

"I'll show him to ignore a hot piece of ass like me!" Danielle whispered to herself.

The hallway was soon filled with Danielle's clothes as they were hastily thrown off her sexy body.

Danielle made her way towards what she thought was Dr. Thorne's office, but when she opened it she was greeted by an empty room full of chairs. Danielle drowsily laid on the floor and caressed her bare naked body.

She grazed her fingers across her tiny pink nipples at the thought of a sexy doctor fucking her brains out. She slowly made her way down towards her shaved slit to touch her sensitive clit but she found herself drowsy and drifted off to sleep.

....

"Are you ok sweetie?" Echoed through Danielle's ears as she woke up.

Danielle's eyes came into focus to see a nice old woman shaking her arm. Danielle took a survey of her surroundings and realized she had fell asleep in the waiting room of her dentist office.

"Must be those damn drugs," she thought.

Danielle lifted herself off of the blue carpet and stood to her feet. Thats when she realized she had an audience. Two girls Danielle remembered from school were sitting in chairs pointing their phones at her.

Then Danielle looked around further and saw a boy with his eyes glued to her. Also, an older Indian couple was staring.

"Well it makes sense..." Danielle thought, "Why would some girl be passed out in a dentist office?"

Danielle felt quite silly for falling asleep in such an odd place, so she addressed the crowd of gawkers.

"Hi everyone," Danielle spoke aloud, "I think i may have just had a bit to much laughing gas."

Danielle giggled a bit in embarrassment.

There was a loud creek in the door and Dr. Thorne peeked his head in, "Next is Mr.Ra.... Danielle? Are you ok?"

Danielle felt silly but she responded "Yes sir, I'm fine."

"Why are you.... naked?" Dr. Thorne inquired.

"I'm not... uhhh... I mean." Danielle slowly looked around.

Danielle realized she was standing in her birthday suit in front of a crowd of people to include her crush, Dr. Thorne.

Danielle covered her nipples with her left arm and tried to cover her supple buttcheeks with her right arm.

"I...I...I... umm" Danielle stammered.

Danielle was too filled with embarrassment to say much. The ogling and the camras made sense to her now. Her bare naked body was on display for all to see.

Danielle sprinted out of the room, with her boobs bouncing up and down. She gave the entire room a great view of her jiggling ass as she pushed through the door.

Danielle's safety was only momentary when she stepped out into the warm sun...