Gullible Mike

Story Info
Matt's friend Mike is hypnotized to be incredibly gullible.
3.6k words
4.52
33.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hypnosis show me and some buddies went to a few weeks ago was pretty fun. A few of us had been called up on stage and while it didn't appear to work on a few invited volunteers, it had certainly worked on Mike.

His instruction was pretty simple: to be incredibly gullible. The hypnotist lady had then gotten him into a number of funny situations by proving just how gullible he was. He had offered a bunch of money to random members of the audience since it was obviously illegal to have more than $2 in your wallet at any time. He talked like a baby to anyone who claimed they were a parent because that was the polite thing to do. And lastly, he had taken off his jeans because the hypnotist thought they were on fire!

The show wasn't x-rated or anything, so it stopped there, but it was pretty funny to see Mike hopping around on stage in his boxer briefs and polo. The audience's wolf whistles agreed. Before a heckler's shout of "I think your underwear's on fire too!" she had put him back under.

It wasn't until a few days later that it became apparent to me that Mike was still under this 'gullible' command. We had been hanging out just the two of us and watching the Packers v. Steelers game and he was going on and on about how Roethlisberger was going to wipe the field with my team. I jokingly said something like "since you're clearly in love with him, a good luck kiss might go a long way."

He somewhat seriously asked me, "you think so?" I figured we were still just razzing each other and so I responded, "Oh for sure. If you plant a big one on the TV when he's on screen I'm positive that'll make sure the Steelers win."

Mike just sat there with a curious face as we continued to watch the game. I thought it was just a weird interaction until the camera zoomed in on Roethlisberger between downs. Mike nearly sprinted to the TV and kissed the image of Ben. "Good luck Ben!" he said, somewhat seductively.

I burst out laughing thinking he was still just trying to be funny. He looked back at me and said, "we'll see who's laughing at the end of the game."

I rolled my eyes and got us another round of beers, but these bizarre actions continued. All through the game anytime Ben was shown on screen, Mike would run up and kiss the TV. Luckily we were at his place so I didn't care about the lip marks and saliva streaks on the screen but I was flabbergasted. What the fuck was wrong with him?

And then I remembered the hypnotist.

It clicked that Mike was clearly still under the command she had given him. I wasn't sure what to do about it though. I remembered the bar she had performed at so maybe I could call them to get in contact with her and have her reverse this thing.

Then the Steelers scored and he gloated to me that my team was gonna lose because I didn't have as much team spirit and loyalty like he did.

"You haven't kissed Rodgers once and you call yourself a fan? You should be ashamed."

Really, Mike? That's how you're gonna act?

"Well at least I'm not kissing him wrong unlike you. What you're doing is far more disrespectful. I bet they lose the game since you're doing it so wrong."

Mike looked worried, "what do you mean?"

"Everyone knows you don't fucking kiss the quarterback like it's your grandma or something. I haven't seen tongue once this whole game. And your silent ass kiss is probably gonna make him miss every throw from this point on."

Mike was wide eyed. I wagered that in his warped mind now he thought HE would be responsible if they lost. He looked to the TV in terror. Serendipitously, he actually did botch the pass in the next play. Honestly it was more good defense from the Packers end and less-so a poor throw from Roethlisberger but to Mike, that was the confirmation he needed.

The camera zoomed in on Ben cursing inaudibly and Mike went to work. He was fucking making out with the screen, tongue and all, and moaning a ton. He even ran one of his hands up the screen like he was caressing the dude.

I was filled with mixed emotions. I felt bad that I was taking advantage of the situation, I felt ecstatic because this shit was hilarious and I couldn't wait to tell the guys, and, scarily, I felt turned on watching him make out with 2D Ben Roethlisberger and moaning louder and louder.

The tent in my gym shorts told me I was feeling the third emotion more than anything else.

We were close to the end of the game and I wasn't pleased that the Packers had lost but for the first time in my life I didn't care. The day had made a turn and seeing Mike in this way was a treat I didn't know I wanted.

He continued to berate me for not caring about the Packers as much as he cared about the Steelers which was an argument I let him win. I was still a bit in a state of shock.

I finished my beer and needed to get home. As I was getting ready to leave, I decided to try something. It was dumb, but at that point I was still thinking with the hard dick in my shorts.

"Alright, Mike, I need to head out."

"Sounds good Matt. Sorry, I made your team lose. Not!"

I rolled my eyes again, "yeah, well maybe next time I'll try my own good luck charm."

He raised his eyes, "What's that!?"

"Well I'm not going to give you any secrets to let your team keep winning against mine."

"Ah, fuck you Matt. We'll win no matter what."

"Sure, sure. Anyway, should we do the kiss now?"

He looked at me confused and took a step back. "The what now?"

"You know, the goodbye kiss."

He still looked at me like I was crazy. I started to get nervous but doubled down, hoping it would work.

"When two friends watch a game together, they have to kiss after it's over to show there's no hard feelings. Have you honestly never heard of that rule?"

He shook his head, "No I... I guess I haven't. I'm sorry, Matt."

"Shit, I hope you haven't pissed off any of your other friends."

I could see panic in his eyes as he thought through how many times he had botched this gentleman's rule before.

"It's probably fine, Mike," I assured him. "You didn't know. I'm sure no harm done."

"Fuck. I hope so." He looked up at me, "Well I won't fuck up from now on, that's for sure!"

He walked up to me and kissed me.

It was so quick and I was on cloud nine with the realization that it had worked that I just stood there for a second.

He looked at me curiously and asked, "We good?"

I blinked away my shock to continue the game, "Is that how you kissed Roethlisberger? I thought we were actually friends, dude."

"Oh, shit sorry!"

I didn't even need to coach him on what I wanted. He leaned back in and planted his lips on mine but this time, began to invade my mouth with his tongue. As he did he rubbed my back and began to moan. This time, I kissed back.

My arms also stroked up and down the small of his back and I even risked a single rub down onto his butt. Man, was it hot. If he felt my boner pressing up against his thigh, Mike didn't say anything.

We kissed hot and heavy like this for a good 30 seconds before he broke away.

"Sorry, Matt. I'll be sure to give a proper kiss moving forward."

"Yeah... Yeah."

I was at a loss for words.

I should leave.

I should.

I didn't.

I'm not sure why it came to mind but I was running on autopilot at this stage controlled entirely by the dick in my shorts. I wouldn't identify as gay or really even bi, but I had been curious for a bit what it would be like to be with another guy. Mostly like a morbid curiosity or something, but now that there was a real opportunity on the table, with someone I trusted and who was pretty freaking hot, I couldn't resist the temptation to get it out of my system.

"Oh fuck, dude."

I looked down at my phone as I exclaimed that.

Mike looked at me, "What's up? Everything okay?"

"I think your ex leaked dick pics of you."

"What?!" Mike shouted and ran over to my phone to try and get a look.

I hid my phone from him quickly and covered myself by saying "wait, Mike. You don't want to look at these in case it's not actually your dick. That would make you gay if you did."

He quickly backed off, "I'm not gay!"

"Right, right. Me either. But I didn't have a choice, I had to look at them but you don't have to."

"Okay, yeah. How the fuck would she have done that though? I don't remember her even taking them!"

"I'm not sure, Mike," I said. "Maybe she took them when you weren't paying attention."

"Fuck, are you sure it's me?" he asked nervously.

Gotcha.

"Well, I'm not sure. The only way I could know for sure would be to see your dick to compare."

Mike looked confused, "Well that would be pretty gay dude. I don't want you looking at my junk and I'm sure you don't either."

"Well of course not, but chances are I'm already looking at it right now. But I'm willing to do this as a friend, and that wouldn't be gay. And if it's not actually your dick then you don't have to worry. If it is, we should report them and try and get them taken down."

"Fuck. Fuck! I don't want dick pics of me out there on the internet!"

"I know! Think about if your work found them, or your family! That would be so embarrassing!"

"Shit shit shit." Mike was freaking out. "Okay... Okay, are you sure you don't mind helping me out?"

"As a friend, I have to do everything in my power to confirm whether these pics are of you or not."

"You're such a good friend, Matt. I'm sorry you're in this position though."

Oh, no worries.

Mike hesitantly started to undo the button on his cargo shorts. He didn't strip in any sort of sexy way but a second later his cargo shorts hit the ground. I was staring at a similar image as last week: Mike standing there with nothing but a shirt and underwear. This time though, his hands were reaching for the waistband.

"I'm sorry," he said to me one more time.

I went to say 'no problem' but got caught off by the shucking of his boxer briefs. As he stood back up I finally got to see it. The whole package.

Mike clearly didn't manscape much and honestly neither did I, but that didn't hide what he was packing. His soft cock was cut like my own and pretty thick. I knew not to judge a guy based on his softie but wagered he was large. And as a double bonus the balls below, while tight to his body, looked pretty big too.

I stared.

"Well?" Mike asked me cautiously with his palms extended, miming 'what do you think?'

"I... I'm not sure."

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

"Well, Mike, this is awkward... but the photos here are of a hard dick. It's difficult to know for sure if this is you or not comparing the two."

"Fuck man! What are we gonna do?"

"I'm not sure," I replied.

I wanted him to come up with the solution. Somehow that made me feel less like a terrible person and friend.

"I hate to ask..." he started. "But, would you be willing to look at my stuff if I went and got a boner?"

"Man, Mike... I mean. Like I said, as a friend I basically have to. It's my duty, as everyone knows. So yeah, I'll compare your boner to the pictures."

He sighed in relief. "You're the best, Matt."

He looked around, "I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it up though given the situation..."

Time to test this hypnosis. I planted a seed. "Well, I heard that in this situation I'm supposed to be the one to get you hard."

"What? Where did you hear that?"

"Greg, my buddy from work, told me a year or so ago. This same thing had happened to a friend of his."

"Fuck, really?"

"Yeah," I said. "And I asked him if that was gay or anything."

"That's what I was wondering too."

Mike was falling perfectly into my made up scenario. "Yeah, but Greg assured me that it isn't. Literally anything I have to do to make sure you're good isn't gay. It's just being a good friend. But he told me that his friend couldn't get himself hard because boners look different when you get it up versus when someone else does."

"Really, I've never noticed before."

"Me either, but I guess that's because I don't really notice dicks, you know?"

He nodded his head eagerly. "Right, right."

"So, I guess, I'll have to get you hard. That's like the only way I'll be able to tell for sure."

"Damn. I'm so sorry, Matt."

"Honestly, don't worry about apologizing. I'm just happy I can hopeful help to confirm you have nothing to worry about with these photos."

"Thanks man!"

He looked around the room a bit awkwardly. "Should we uh.. Sit down or something?"

I pointed to the couch. "Yeah, why don't you sit there."

He did as instructed and spread his legs out. He hadn't bothered to cover up at all this whole time and as he sat down and reclined a bit, his soft dick fell to one side of his thighs.

I timidly knelt down in front of him. He watched me. Now just inches from me was the first dick I had really ever seen up close besides my own. Gym showers don't really count. This was entirely different.

I reached my hand out. I was no longer nervous that I would get caught or something because it was clear I could do anything with Gullible Mike at this point. I was just nervous about how much I was going to like this.

My fingers touched flesh. The soft skin of Mike's cock was warm and spongey. I sort of just played with it in my finger tips for a few moments before palming it. As I started my slow strokes to bring Mike Jr. to life, I looked up at Mike Sr.

He was watching but was clearly embarrassed. He was blushing profusely. I probably could have spared him with some command, but I decided against it. It was fun to watch him squirm a bit.

He slowly began to inflate and as he did I took note of his balls with my other hand. They were indeed large. Larger than mine at least. Mike clearly didn't shave them but there wasn't much hair. Mostly up near where they met his body. I lightly massaged them, earning me the first moan from Mike.

He had leaned his head back, no longer watching the action. Perhaps he was imagining some girl doing this to him. Perhaps he was just enjoying the experience as much as I was.

My hand was now grasping onto firm meat. His cock was at full mast. Finally I had him beat somewhere. His dick was probably only about 6 inches hard, maybe a little smaller actually. However, he still had me beat in girth. I continued to stroke him for a bit when Mike finally spoke up.

"I think I'm fully hard now. Can you tell if the pics are of my dick or not?"

I pulled out my phone, letting his dick fall back onto his belly with an audible 'smack.' I pretended to compare the imaginary pics up against his dick.

"Hm, mind if I take some photos of the same angle so I can compare them side by side?"

"Umm..." he bit his lip.

"I'll delete them obviously."

"Oh yeah, sorry, that's fine."

I took a myriad of photos for my own personal entertainment. Some close up, some showing all of Mike including his face which was still flushed. I even took a secret video of me holding his dick upright and stroking it a bit.

"So, I'm feeling more confident that it may not be your dick."

"Oh thank god!"

"But, there's a few things that are still off."

Mike was worried again, "like what?"

"Well... the photos of the dick are kind of... wet."

"Wet?"

"Yeah," I said. "Like, your ex had just given you a blowjob or something."

"Fuck. Is there that much of a difference with a bit of saliva on it?"

"Surprisingly yeah. It's hard for me to know for sure. Unless..."

"Unless you...?" He asked.

I feigned hesitation. "I think I have to blow you."

"Matt, no, that's too much. I couldn't ask you to do that."

"Mike, you don't have to. You're one of my best friends."

"Seriously, Matt. I'd rather just have my dick pics leaked. I would feel so bad asking you to do that for me."

"No, I've made up my mind. This is for you, Mike!"

Without letting him try and talk me out of it, I brought his dick to my mouth.

"Oh fuck! Mmmm" Mike no longer protested.

Being the first blowjob I'd ever given, I didn't get much in at first. Maybe two inches of his thick cock. But as I continued to bob on it, I got past the halfway point.

Mike's dick tasted great. There was a fleshy, salty taste that I'd expect from skin like when I've licked my fingers in the past after getting food on them or something. But there was also an extra flavor that I realized must be his pre.

In under a minute, Mike was moaning loudly. He even placed a hand on the back of my head. Not forcing me down his dick or anything, but he kindly rubbed and played with my hair as I sucked him.

I hate to admit it, but I loved it. I don't think I could say I wasn't bi anymore.

I continued to nearly gag on his thick tool when he interrupted me to say, "Matt, I think you should stop. If you go any further I might fucking cum."

I stopped to look up at him and deliver my last line, "I didn't want to mention this, but the pics also had a video of the dick cumming. I think that's the only way I'll know for sure."

"Matt..."

Mike was fully flushed both from the seemingly great blowjob I had been giving but also the idea that he was asking his friend to make him cum. He was so embarrassed.

"You don't have to ask me, Mike. I want to. You'd make me into a bad friend if you didn't let me."

"Well, you are a great friend."

"So it's settled."

I went back to work.

"Fuck, Matt..."

It honestly didn't take long. I hadn't gotten to the point where I could take his whole dick in my throat; I'm not sure how gay guys do it. But I got probably 4 or 5 inches down when I felt his ball sac start to tighten up.

"Matt, I'm gonna cum."

I wanted to taste it but I also got a little gun shy and scared. This was maybe too much for my first gay experience. I released his dick from my mouth and began to stroke him instead. Eight strokes later, his thighs flexed and he grunted.

Mike wasn't a shooter like myself but fuck did he cum a lot. The first spurt actually shot out a couple inches onto his abs. The next four were just gushes that flowed out and down his dick onto my hand but it was a ton. Then he dribbled more and more for a minute or so as I continued to stroke his slowly deflating cock.

"Wow, Mike. That's a lot of cum."

"Haha, thanks. I feel terrible for putting you through this though. I'm a fucking asshole."

"No you're not! And, now that I've seen you cum, I'm positive these dick pics aren't of you."

"Really?!"

He shot up in excitement which caused his semi-hard dick, covered in cum, hit me the face. I fell back in shock and he quickly knelt down to make sure I was okay.

"Shit, sorry Matt! Oh fuck, I got my cum on your face."

I could feel the warm liquid on my cheek and bit on my mouth.

"Well you know what they say," I said with a laugh.

"What?"

"You know, 'if you get cum on a guy's face, you have to clean it off with your tongue.'"

"Shit, I had no idea. Matt you seem to know so much."

"Oh I do. I'll be sure to keep teaching you."

We shared a laugh before he leaned in.