Gullible Mom

Story Info
My twin brother and I get our mom knocked up.
4.2k words
4.14
86.2k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mom is too trusting, too gullible for her own good. Well, that is kind of how she wound up with us. She trusted her father when he told her, because they were related, his sperm couldn't get her knocked up. I know the public education system in Louisiana isn't the best, but you would think an eighteen year old girl would know better.

When dear old Dad tried that shit on Aunt Theresa a few years later, Aunt Theresa didn't buy their father's load of horse shit. The minute she had her high school diploma in her hand, she got the fuck out of their house. Aunt Tiffany probably didn't buy the line of horse shit either. Instead, Aunt Tiffany bought the line of shit Uncle Jamal was selling. Uncle Jamal is trying his best to impregnate every white woman he can in the state of Arkansas and it started with nineteen year old Aunt Tiffany.

When Grandma found out what Grandpa was doing with their oldest daughter, she sent our mom to Lake Arthur, Louisiana to live with her sister. It was too late, though; our mom was already knocked up with my brother and me.

Our mom's Aunt Noreen owned a trailer park in Lake Arthur. It's a good trailer park; has rules and regulations about what can and what can't go here. Cars that don't run? You got a week get it fixed or get it gone. Siding peeling off? Get it fixed or get it gone. When Aunt Noreen died, she left the trailer park to our mom.

Our mom is a beautiful woman; men, and a few women are naturally going to try to take advantage of her. Her last boyfriend tried pretty hard to get our mom to let him have access to her bank account. Bad enough she was giving him access to her pussy.

My brother and I challenged Derek; how about he gives our mom access to his bank account? Could it be that he doesn't have a bank account? And could that be because he hasn't had a job in years?

Shortly after my brother and I managed to run Derek the fuck out of our lives, Mr. Joey and Miss Paula moved into the trailer park with a camping trailer. Rules very clearly say that a camping trailer is not allowed. But Mr. Joey claimed that it was temporary; they had a double wide on order. And our mom believed him.

It's hard to tell how old Mr. Joey's truck is. When's the last time you've seen an Isuzu mini-truck? The passenger side panel and head light are held on by duct tape. And our mom believed he has a double wide on order. If Mr. Joey can make it past thirty one days, he can claim we had accepted his camping trailer as their primary residence and therefore can't evict him.

We can evict him, but after thirty one days? It will take months going through the Jefferson Davis Parish court system. Whole time we're trying to evict him and that piece of shit trailer, he can sit there and not pay lot fees. And that lot could be going to a real trailer, with a paying tenant. So, my brother and I decided to take matters into our own hands.

Surprising what you can find on the Internet. We found two things of great interest when it came to Mr. Joey and Miss Paula.

"He had a felony DUI conviction," I said to my brother.

"So?" my brother shrugged. "Shit, we evicted everyone had a DUI, the park would be empty.

"A felony DUI. He had a conviction in Lafayette Parish," I said. "So, he did time in Lafayette Lock Up."

"Achilles," we both said and high fived each other.

Achilles Johnson was in Lock Up more than he was in his momma's house. My brother and I liked him because he was always good for getting us some Jack Daniels and some killer weed.

See, at nineteen years old? My brother and I aren't old enough to buy Jack Daniels. We're old enough to vote; that right there makes us dangerous. We're old enough to serve in the military, old enough to own handguns. But we're not old enough to buy a fifth of Jack Daniels? Achilles liked us two white boys because we didn't treat him like he was nothing but a convict nigger.

When we asked Achilles if he knew Mr. Joey, his big eyes got even bigger and he gave us his smile with his three gold teeth showing. Then he described Mr. Joey to a 'T' and we nodded.

"Yeah, I know 'Lips' real good," Achilles laughed, rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Lips? Why ya'll called him that?" I asked.

"'Cause, your boy had him some of the sweetest lips," Achilles laughed. "Didn't even put up no fight, just wrapped them lips around your meat and started sucking real good."

We drove back to our trailer park and Achilles laughed out loud when he saw Mr. Joey walking back from the mailbox kiosk. What happened next was priceless.

"Lips! What up, bitch?" Achilles called out.

Mr. Joey turned white as a ghost. Miss Paula and our mom was coming back from the above ground swimming pool, both in their bikinis and both looked at Achilles and Mr. Joey, real confused like.

"I uh, you must have the wrong guy," Mr. Joey tried to say.

"Hey, how you two fine bitches doing today?" Achilles asked Miss Paula and our mom.

Miss Paula and our mom just kind of stared at Achilles. Achilles turned and put his arm around Mr. Joey's skinny shoulders and gave him a big squeeze.

"Come on, Lips, let's go; which one these trailers yours?" Achilles ordered. "Got me a big load some man juice for that cute face of yours, hear?"

That took care of Mr. Joey. And what we found out about Miss Paula was she had her a husband in New Orleans was looking for her. We sent Mr. Bobby directions on where to find his wife and he thanked us. Then he showed up. Mr. Joey tried to stop Bobby from taking Miss Paula and Bobby beat the living shit out of Mr. Joey. And Achilles let other parolees and ex-inmates know where Lips was staying. Mr. Joey pulled a midnight move; hooking that trailer up to his piece of shit truck and pulling it the fuck out of our trailer park.

The other thing we found on the Internet was pictures of our mom. Like I said, our mom is gullible. We don't know who it was tricked our mom into posing nude, but we found some amateur site had three sets of pictures. Her at eighteen, belly big with us. Pictures at nineteen, beaver shaved nice and smooth. Pictures at either nineteen or twenty, big old light brown muff between her legs. My brother and I agreed; our mom was one sexy bitch. And the sexiest was when she was knocked up, belly all swoll up with us.

"Need get her knocked up," My brother said, pounding his meat.

"Yeah, I agreed, stroking my cock.

"Fuck@" my brother said, shooting his wad into a pair of our mom's panties.

So we decided again we would have to take matters into our own hands. We started tracking her time of the month. We also kind of started being a lot more touchy feely and even kind of grabby around her. She's real beautiful, long blonde hair, big brown eyes, pouting lips. Her boobs are pretty big too; her bra says 38DD. Her hips and ass are kind of wide and her legs are thick.

"Okay, Tuesday? That's when she's probably most fertile," I said, grimacing at the taste of diet orange soda and Jack Daniels.

"Okay," my twin nodded. "So, who gets to knock her up?"

"Don't know. And, remind me again; why'd we get diet orange? Diet sucks."

We decided to cut cards; highest gets to pound her pussy. I wonder if she still has that big old monster bush or has she figured out how to trim it.

"Ha!" my twin smiled, showing me the queen of diamonds.

"And..." I said and cut the deck.

"Aw, you bitch!" my twin complained when I wound up with the king of clubs. "Best two out of three?"

"Okay, I shrugged and got the five of clubs.

So, I don't care if I'm the one gets her knocked up the first time. The one not fucking her pussy gets her mouth and her ass. And our mom's got a nice, big ass.

"Shit!" my brother yelled when he got the two of hearts. "You're cheating!"

"How?" I asked.

Yeah, it wasn't lost on my brother and me; we were the product of incest, planning on committing incest. And we were planning on creating more products of incest. Ironic, ain't it?

We heard our mom coming in and went out to greet her. She was in her bikini again, body all shiny with her sweat and her suntan lotion. It's a tan through suit and her sweat makes it almost see-through. We can both see our mom's nips and big bush.

"No! Quit!" our mom squeals when I unsnapped her bikini top.

"Give that back!" she screamed, laughing as I toss the top over her head to my brother.

She has really got some nice titties. Her nipples are brown, and big, probably about the size of a half dollar. They were already hard from the air conditioning in our trailer. Well, now, they're really hard as she runs back and forth between me and my brother.

"No!"" she screamed as I jerked her bikini bottom down when she turned to go after my brother again.

My brother got a good long look at our mom's twat, I got a good look at her big ass crack. And, at no time did she ever figure out, just run to her bedroom and pull on a robe, or a tee shirt and some shorts.

Finally, we gave our mom her bikini top and she quickly put it on. She giggled and told us we were both punished.

"What you going do?" my brother asked. "We're too big for spankings."

"Oh no you're not," our mom said and tried to turn him around so she could swat his ass.

"No!" she squealed when he easily turned her around and gave her juicy ass a loud slap.

My brother and I are both 6; 3: and weigh one ninety five. Our 5'2" one hundred and thirty one pound mom is not going to easily spank either one of us.

By the time Tuesday rolled around, my dick hurt. I'd not spanked my monkey in forever, wanting to have a big load of baby juice for our mom's eggs. We agreed, it would be totally fucked up if I managed to fuck a pair of twins into our mom's pussy.

Tuesday mornings, she makes toaster waffles for breakfast. I don't know why she decided Tuesday and Thursday are toaster waffle day, but that's what we have. Monday, Wednesday and Friday is cold cereal day. Saturday and Sunday are microwave pancake day.

I sat away from the toaster oven. Normally I sit across from where I'm sitting now. My brother takes his normal seat. Our mom looks at me kind of funny but doesn't say anything. She puts the two waffles in front of my brother, then puts two more waffles into the toaster oven and slides the temperature knob up a little. Then when my waffles are ready, she puts my plate in front of me. When she turns to put her own waffles into the toaster oven, I grabbed her around her waist and pull our mom onto my lap. She squealed and slapped at my face, not real hard.

I know she can feel my hard dick grinding into her ass; there's no way she can't feel it. She's wearing a tee shirt and some panties; what she always sleeps in and I can feel her juicy ass rubbing against my meat.

"Let me go!" she laughed and I gave her a kiss on her pretty lips.

She gave me another kiss on my lips, then got up. My brother and I smiled at each other.

And that afternoon, when she came in from her one hour of sunbathing, my brother unsnapped her bikini top and we did the 'keep away' game again. And when she approached me, screaming at me to give it back, I waited until she was almost there before tossing it to my brother. And when she turned, I pulled her bikini bottom all the way down.

"No!" our mom yelled, fighting to pull her bikini bottom up again...

I held it down around her knees for a long moment. She is wiggling and pulling, trying to cover her pussy. I am right at her ass crack and I just can't resist.

"Aaaaah@" she screamed out when I licked her sweaty ass.

I let go of her bottom and stood up again. She pulled her bikini bottom up and turned around. Before she could say anything, I kissed her on her lips. My arms went around her body, pulling those naked titties up against me and I kissed her on her lips. For a second, she doesn't do anything. Then her arms went around me and she kissed me too.

"Shouldn't do that," she complained when I jammed my hand down the back of her bikini and grabbed that ass of hers.

"Why not?" I asked, squeezing her ass.

"Because I'm your mom," she said.

"Uh huh," I said, and kissed her again.

My brother came up behind her and sandwiched her between us. This time, when I pushed her bikini bottom down, she didn't stop me. My brother was grabbing her big titties, but when I pushed her bottom down, he let go of her titties and pulled her bikini bottom all the way off.

"Ah! Oh, you shouldn't, you need to stop that," our mom said as I started to play with her hairy bush.

My Brother's got a handful of titties and I've got a handful of very wet pussy. I kissed her again and she's the one jammed her tongue into my mouth.

Mrs. Frederickson lived two trailers over showed me and my brother how to finger fuck a girl. Her husband worked at some refinery somewhere and was gone twelve, fourteen hours a day, left her plenty of time to fuck every guy in our trailer park.

I finger fucked our mom until she screamed in orgasm. My brother let go of her titties and started to finger fuck her as well. I started sucking on those nice nips of hers and she moaned.

After my brother fingered our mom to another orgasm, I stripped off my shirt and shorts. Seeing me getting naked, our mom kind of started to wake up.

"Wait, what are you doing?" she asked.

I kissed her again and began playing with her twat again. My brother got naked and again sandwiched our mom between us.

"Oh!" our mom said when my brother picked her up by her hips.

"Oh!" our mom screamed when my brother lowered her onto my hard cock.

Standing in our living room, I fucked our mom while my brother kind of held her there. He played with her titties while I fucked her hairy twat as hard as I could. Standing up is not a real great way to fuck.

"Oh no," our mom kind of whined when my first load of baby making jizz blasted her hot, tight pussy.

It's real hard to believe that our mom ever gave birth to us. There's no C-section scar on her belly, so we know she squirted us out the natural way. But that box is super tight.

My dick was still hard when I pulled out of her pussy. Our mom tried to get by us, saying something about cleaning up before it was too late. My brother kind of grabbed her and kissed her.

While he kissed her and played with her sloppy pussy, I eased our mom onto her knees. Then I knelt down behind her and slipped my whang into her cunt again. My brother pushed his meat into our mom's mouth. She screamed, then moaned as my brother and I spit-roasted our mom.

"Mm, oh," our mom moaned as my brother fucked her face while I fucked her pussy.

She screamed and shook that big, juicy ass and orgasmed. My spunk blasted into our mom's cervix while my brother coated her tonsils with his jizz.

"Now, ya'll need let me go clean up," our mom said.

I picked our mom up and carried her to her bedroom and put her on her bed. Of course, her queen sized bed was neatly made; our mom is real super picky about that.

"Oh no, please, ya'll need to stop," our mom whined as I pushed my baby maker back into her pussy.

Since I'd already blasted two huge loads of jizz, I was able to hammer her sloppy pussy for a good long time. She wrapped those big thick legs around my waist and held onto me as I tried to push her through her mattress. We kissed, tongues mashing against each other while I fucked her. Finally, I coated her cervix with another load of baby makers and just lay there, smushing our mom.

My brother got two of those ugly ass pillows from the couch, the pillows our mom won't let us use because they're there for decoration only. My brother and I lifted our Mom's ass into the air and put those two ugly pillows underneath her big ass.

"What? What are you doing?" our mom asked my brother.

"Getting you into position," he said and walked out of the room again.

"Getting me into position for what?" our mom asked me, but I just kissed her and stuck two fingers into her pussy, trying to push my sperm back into her.

I'd pumped three loads of jizz into our mom and it was starting to leak out. My brother came back, holding a tube of ass lubing jelly. He got between our mom's legs and started finger fucking her juicy ass with some of the lube.

Our mom tried to get up, tried to push my brother's fingers out of her turd cutter. But I kissed her and rubbed her clittie.

"Oh shit," she squealed and orgasmed.

Our mom really started squealing when my brother jammed the head of his dick into her ass. I picked up one of her big legs and my brother was able to slide most of his dick up our mom's juicy ass.

"Aw man!" my brother said to me. "Shit, man, you got to fuck her ass! This ass, this is fucking incredible."

I played with our mom's cunt while my brother pounded her up her ass good and hard. She screamed in orgasm and he just screamed he was cumming and then was making these weird noises.

We all just lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. It was started to get dark when we woke up. Our mom was trapped between my brother and me. We both kissed our mom, my brother squeezing one titty while I squeezed the other.

I went into the hall bathroom and pissed for what felt like an hour. Then I went back into our mom's bedroom and when she and my brother came out of her bathroom, I grabbed her and pulled her onto my dick.

"Get on, mom," I ordered, sliding my meat up into her pussy.

My brother got behind our mom and slid his dick into her ass again. She screamed in orgasm while we fucked her.

She made spaghetti with the deer meat we'd ground with some pork. After my brother and I cleaned up the kitchen, we fed her some dick juice; she's going to need plenty of protein. While our mom sucked my brother's dick, I fingered her pussy. Then, when she was good and wet, I gave her some more dick snot for her hungry pussy.

When we weren't eating or sleeping, my brother and I were fucking our mom. If our mom thought it odd that my brother only fucked her mouth or ass and I only fucked her mouth or pussy, she never said. Every now and then, she would say something about this was wrong and we shouldn't be doing this. You know, she's probably right. Maybe we shouldn't be doing it. But we were doing it.

Two months later, my brother got to fuck our mom's pussy and I got to try her sweet ass. He got her pussy and I got her ass because we found out she was knocked up.

"Fuck!" my brother yelled as he filled our mom's pregnant pussy with his spunk. "That pussy, that is some of the sweetest pussy ever!"

"Yeah," I said, eyes squeezed tight as I jammed a hot load of spunk into her shitter.

Every day, we took pictures of our mom. She was beautiful as her belly grew. Her titties and her ass also grew and we took several pictures of her.

We stuck to the family tradition of naming babies with a 'T' and named my son Trevor. My brother and I ran the front office while our mom was at the trailer, taking care of Trevor. My brother and I had cable installed for the office and got the office onto the Internet. Then we had Wi-Fi run into the trailer park and raised everyone's lot fees by twenty bucks a month. There was some complaining, but the lot fees hadn't been raised since Aunt Noreen died nine years ago.

Until her doctor cleared our mom for sex, my brother and I used her hand or her mouth. When the doctor gave her the go-ahead, my brother and I bought a box of condoms. We used at least four fuckbags every night, even when plowing her pooper. Sperm can leak out a woman's ass and get her knocked up.

Nine months after Trevor was born, our mom quit breast feeding him. I don't think our mom realized that we were tracking her cycle. As soon as she announced that she was not breast feeding Trevor anymore, my brother and I threw out the condoms. My brother got to fuck our mom's hungry snatch while I fucked her face, or her ass.

12