Gullible Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I'm knocked up again!" our mom complained a few months later.

We took plenty of pictures again, mapping her progress. There were plenty of people willing to buy pictures of our mom. We took pictures of her in her bikini, getting out of her bikini, taking a big dick in her mouth, pictures of sperm dripping out of our mom's pregnant pussy, sperm dripping out of her reamed out ass hole, big old belly visible in the picture.

My brother's daughter Tamara was born after a difficult birth. Even after her doctor gave our mom the go-ahead to start fucking again, our mom wasn't in the mood to fuck my brother and me. And that hard pregnancy and birth kind of wore our mom out. She didn't look too good.

Then Lynne and Linda Lacombe moved their single wide into our trailer park. I knew, minute we seen their big asses in those bikinis, my brother and I were in love.

"Good; they can take you two off my hands," our mom said as we watched the twin sisters laying out by the above-ground swimming pool.

Lynne and Linda Lacombe thought our babies were adorable. When we explained our family tradition of naming babies with 'T' names, they smiled, showing off matching buck toothed grins and said they had nothing but 'L' names in their family.

"We'll compromise," my brother said, showing off our gap-toothed smile. "It's a girl? We'll give her an 'L' name. And if it's a boy? A 'T' name. Agreed?"

They both laughed and stuck out their hands for us to shake on it. Even though they're ten years and two days older than us, we assured them, we liked older women.

The night before our double wedding, our mom fucked my brother and me; a 'good-bye' fuck. My brother fucked our mom's face while I pounded her pussy. Then we switched; he pounded her sloppy pussy while I fed her some jizz. Then we did 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who went first in her nice, big ass.

"Best two out of three?" my brother whined when he had scissors and I had rock.

"Okay," I shrugged and did paper, knowing he would do rock.

"Best four out of five?" he whined as I greased my dick up.

Three months after my brother and I got back from our honeymoon in New Orleans, our mom came into the front office where my brother and I were working. My brother and I had Trevor and Tamara with us; there's really not much work needs getting done in our trailer park.

"Guess what?" our mom screamed. "I'm fucking knocked up again!"

My brother and I couldn't help but laugh; just that morning Lynne and Linda had told us that they were knocked up too.

The end

12