Gullible Soccer Moms

Story Info
Soccer moms weren't prepared for your powers of persuasion.
6.9k words
4.29
38k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lolhappy
lolhappy
17 Followers

It was a peaceful summer day, early enough in the morning to still be dewy, an overcast sky keeping the sweltering heat of the coming day at bay for a brief stint longer. Enjoying the moment of respite, getting your cardio in through the park, the peace was quickly interrupted with an ear splitting screech.

Rather than someone being murdered though, you quickly whipped your head around to see the parking lot still several dozen meters away, a fleet of minivans and SUV's now filling the lot as a swarm of kids weaved between them like an army of ants.

That was about to be the end of it, everyone was alive and well, and you were going to make a beeline away from them to properly enjoy your morning in peace. Nothing against the socially inept little monkies, but making them was the only part you currently cared to deal with. Before you could turn away though, you saw the MILF's deploying from their cars, their shrill cries instilling some sort of erratic order to the swarm as they waded their way through the throng as sexy monuments to their own fertility.

MILF of all flavours, by their very definition, were prime targets for breeding, but soccer moms were cut from their own cloth. While their soccer didn't have to actually be soccer, their soccer could've been tennis or hockey or theatre. The important things though was the fact they still needed to be present be it driver or general chaperone usually meant their charges were young which meant they themselves were still young enough, while still being MILFs. And usually the fact they could even show up and be called a soccer mom meant they were married. They weren't exactly a group known for having easily abandoned allegiances. A challenge was always exciting.

More than their character values though, their hurried and efficient way of dressing made your mouth water. Jeans and yoga pants with tank tops, running shoes and the occasional baseball cap with a ponytail tucked through the back or otherwise sporting short, dictatorial cut.

They were the next stage of evolution from basic bitch, starbucks slurping college students. Perhaps it was the cheerleader effect in play but the predictable uniformity maybe made it harder for one to stand above the rest, but it made just about any woman to fall under it's umbrella that much more desirable. And here was over a dozen of them just roaming free, not a husband in sight, leaving them all free for the taking.

Without even thinking you turned on your heel again and started in on the lot of them. Slowly the swarm was being ushered away from you and the mothers were starting to filter away, but the disorganized mess slowed them down greatly and your long man strides quickly brought you closer and closer.

The only downside to soccer moms banding together to make them more attractive as a whole however was it made it so much harder to pick just one. As you approached it was becoming harder and harder to choose where to look.

Deep in the crowd, yoga mat under her arm and oversized sunglasses on despite the dim weather was a blonde dressed in all black from her fleecey sweater to her leggings not quite reaching her ankles, a pair of beat up and dirty, once white running shoes on her feet. She was shouting something, presumably at her kids, but the horde screamed back louder and it was doubtful anyone heard her.

Towards the edge was a brunette, tight jeans hugging her trim figure and a sports jacket on, coffee in hand as she confidently strode away from her minivan paying no mind to anyone, either her kids were falling in line, no longer her problem or she was on a mission, bee-lining straight to them.

Before you could decide on which MILF to subjugate first however, one of them found you,

"Can I help you?" A sharp irritated voice snapped up at you.

Positioning herself directly in your path, only making it up to your chest was a definitive ginger MILF. curly, shoulder length copper hair, tucked out the back of a generic baseball cap, bright white tank top, grey yoga pants that hugged her legs and clung to her calves, and freckles coating her otherwise ghostly pale face and arms, which were currently crossed as she gave you an irritated look while chewing some gum.

"Uh, yeah I-"

"If you aren't here to drop off your kid," The redhead made a show of leaning around you to look for the non-existent child, clearly nowhere in sight, "You need to go somewhere else." Her loud, shrill voice alerted the other mothers and startled the kids enough to bring slightly more order, which made them ushering towards the soccer field a moderately easier task, sweeping a half dozen mothers away with them.

She didn't even seem to hear you when you tried to speak. Seems you knew where you were starting,

"Yeah like I was saying, I was hoping you could help me actually."

"Me? With what?" The MILF snapped, barely even listening as she raised an eyebrow at you before glancing over her shoulder.

"Well not you specifically,"

Though she was absolutely going to be included now,

"but any of you lovely ladies would work." You smiled at the woman sheepishly, before looking over her head at some of the straggling mother's still gawking at the man their cohort was snapping at.

Before you could expand a syllable further she gave the most dramatic, over the top sigh a person could muster and uncrossed her arms,

"Look, kid, sorry to tell you, well not really, but we're all married." She then stuck her hand into your personal space, waggling her fingers, one of which sporting a simple gold band, "Incase the kids weren't a good enough tip off."

Apparently single mothers didn't exist in her mind. The fact they weren't known for having enough free time and money to show up was neither here nor there though. Also, kid? She was hardly more than a couple years older than you. Having kids must've made her think she was so much more mature.

"Haha, no, actually it's not that. Although I must say..." You paused to look her up and down and while she was a petite squirrely woman, she filled out her yoga pants very nicely. Probably from eating whatever she made her kids.

"Look, buddy! Married! What is it? If you just wanna be a creep I don't have time for you!"

"Right, well I'll get to the point," You cleared your throat, putting on an awkwardly nervous front, "I need a bit of help with a severe case of boner-itis."

Immediately the redheads face twisted in disgust as you proved every single one of her pre-conceived prejudices about you true. From behind her a couple of the other mother's gave a gasp and there was immediately a flurry of activity among them and the redhead started to explode,

"You disgusting fu-freaking pervert!" She expertly caught herself showing her years of training as a MILF, but her anger was on full display, "There are children present! I just told you I was married! Where do you get off speaking to me that way?"

Inside her soon enough.

Contrary to what she was spitting at you however, the children in question were now completely ushered out of the parking lot, along with most of the MILF's, save two that had stayed behind, their spawn now taken by the horde and were now jogging up to flank the redhead on either side.

"What is going on?" A woman with curly, white-gold hair down past her broad shoulders quickly gasped, her brow furrowed as she quickly looked between you.

She was taller than the redhead, both newcomers were, but this blonde was the heaviest of the three, not that her purple tanktop and black yoga pants didn't flatter her and give her a somewhat strained hourglass figure though. Try as she might to look angry, she was definitely the cutest in the puppy dog sense, her round face scrunched up and her cheeks pink from light exercise as she tried to get her bearings on an eavesdropped conversation.

On the other side was another blonde, the tallest, only by a hair over the other, this one was lean from head to toe however, also wearing a baseball cap, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, with a black tanktop on. Bucking the trend however this one was wearing running shorts, clearly the most athletic of the three to match the generally athletic uniform they all wore.

This time it was your turn to cut the redhead off, her mouth wide open and ready to unleash her no doubt biased take on the situation you quickly explained,

"Yes, sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I've got a chronic condition, and I suddenly had a really bad flare up."

"Bullshit!" The redhead gasped before looking around to confirm you four were the last people in the parking lot.

Despite her vitriol outburst however she was completely thrown by your explanation, gawping like a fish while you continued,

"See? It's really hard!" Pulling down the front of your pants in the now empty parking lot you exposed your rock hard cock to the women.

Immediately the trio gasped and choked on their spit, the redhead recoiling and looking like she was starting to consider taking a swing, but the other two almost in unison looked around nervously and shuffled in closer, forming a human barrier around you. Before the redhead could fully commit to an attack however, the dirty-blonde spoke,

"Yeah, that's a really big boner. Congrats pal,"

Both her friends whipped their heads around at this and the ginger was completely thrown for a loop, staggering a potential attack, she however was completely nonchalant about complimenting your dick,

"But we're still not interested. I think there's a washroom...over there somewhere, or y'know, you could go home."

"No, no! It's not- feel it!" You quickly snapped, putting on an anxious show.

Immediately, without missing a beat or changing expressions a tick, all three women placed hands on your meat, with inches still left to spare. The dirty-blonde full on gripped your shaft around the middle, her fingers cool to the touch, but the chubbier one only squeezed with the tips of her fingers, warm and clammy. The redhead stuck in the middle however cupped your thick throbbing red head with a pale creamy hand, not nearly as clammy as her friend, but her blood clearly on fire.

Your cock twitched in their combined grasps and all three women's fingers twitched back in surprise before the redhead, your angry, throbbing red head still cupped in her hand, snarled at you,

"Okay, and?"

"I told you it's boner-itis!" You quickly snapped back, appearing to be in a panic, "the fact it's so hard and throbbing means this is a really bad flare up! I need to cum or I could go into spermic-shock!"

"Then go jerk off somewhere else?" The dirty-blonde's tone was calm despite her jab and her eyebrow was cocked quizzically, her hand still firmly wrapped around your meat.

"It has to be in a woman! It'll know otherwise and come back twice as bad. Why do you think my cock is so big and hard right now?"

The redhead set her jaw and frowned, conflict immediately on her face, the pale-blonde just cleared her throat and stammered, but the dirty-blonde gave your cock a firm squeeze as if for emphasis and said,

"I figured it was just because you were horny." She fixed you with an even stare, unimpressed but seemingly not upset either.

"Well yeah that's a symptom! It's only gonna get harder if I don't cum inside one of you ladies soon!"

"It's already pretty hard...." The redhead grumbled, almost sounding sympathetic now, squeezing the head of your cock with her cupped hand testingly.

"Well, Sarah, I think you should help him." The dirty-blonde quickly turned to the redhead and spoke down to her.

"Wha- why do I have to get this pervert off?" Sarah snapped back back to a fiery rage.

"You did stop him first." The pale-blonde added, her cheeks going bright pink as she averted her eyes, "And you called him a bunch of names when he was just trying to get help...."

"Yeah, I think it's the least you could do." The dirty-blonde added now grinning from ear-to-ear.

"I can't believe you two!" Sarah gasped, utterly shocked, seemingly in denial.

"Thanks, Sarah. I really appreciate this." You flashed your own smile already accepting on her behalf.

"Excuse me? I didn't - for the love of.... Fine... okay.... Just- ugh, whatever. This sounds serious... lets get this over with. Where should we do this?" Deflating entirely, the redhead finally let go of your cock and and crossed her arms.

Taking that as a kind of signal, as if only now realizing they had been doing the same, both blondes also released their grips.

"That's very generous of you." The pale-blonde mumbled, patting Sarah on the back.

"You're a real trooper." The dirty-blonde only sounded a little sarcastic, "Try not to choke, he looks like a hell of a mouthful."

"Cho - no one said anything about...putting that..." Sarah started gesturing wildly completely lost for words and caught off guard as you tucked yourself away.

"He said it had to be inside." The dirty-blonde gave a pained hiss out the side of her mouth, tilting her head as she did.

"That's just the cum though! Right?" Sarah fired back at her friend with an angry confidence, but immediately turned to you with the confidence completely shattered, hoping for reassurance.

"I'm really sorry miss," you lied, "the longer it's in you the better."

"Oh my god...." Sarah groaned sounding like a stubborn brat more than a grown woman and a mother.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad." The pale-blonde rubbed Sarah's back sympathetically, "You're really pretty you know!"

"Yeah just close your eyes and think of Charles, I'm sure it'll be over before you know it." The dirty-blonde finally showed genuine sympathy unladen with snarky undertones as she put a hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"Ahah... about that." You cleared your throat and did your best to sound sympathetic, "I told you this was really bad, and it's getting worse the longer you talk. I think I'm going to need you to take a few loads."

"How many is a few?"

"Maybe a dozen?"

For a moment there was stunned silence before Sarah exploded,

"And how long will this take you? And hour? Two?"

"Mmmm more than that...." You answered coyly.

"How many?"

"Five or six minimum."

"Five!" Sarah screeched, flabbergasted.

"I might have to take you home actually...." You added with a devious smile.

"I didn't sign up for this. Nope. I'll help you until my kids game is over but after that find someone else!"

"Oh no no no! Please!" You immediately rattled out, startling the women as you now sounded desperate, "If you stop half way that's even worse! I won't make it until the end of the day!"

At your dire warning, unsurprisingly the women fell silent as you gave them little choice. In an effort to be helpful however you added,

"Look the longer this takes the more danger I'm in to develop scrotal overload or glans-combustion. I don't know how long I'll need anymore, it's never been this bad, but if all three of you help I know it'll be over with faster."

Instantly the face on the blondes darkened at the suggestion, no longer amused by their friends misfortune now that it was theirs too, but Sarah in turn started to smirk,

"Great! You two are not going to be leaving me with this guy after you pushed me into this." Her words came out as more of a demand than a neutral comment, much like how they decided she'd be the sacrifice to your cock, she was deciding they were joining her.

Before the blondes could even try thinking of an excuse however, you reached out and pawed at one of Sarah's breasts,

"I really appreciate this, but I need to nut now!"

"Excuse you?" Sarah immediately snapped and smacked your hand away, "I agreed to blow you, that's it! Keep your hands to yourself or you can deal with whatever your problem is yourself!"

Having decided this song and dance had gone on long enough you quickly barked back,

"No, I said I need to cum inside you that's it. You just started making assumptions after that and then started arguing while my cock started getting harder and harder!" Grabbing her wrist firmly you started to pull, and while she tried to pull back at first, you easily over powered her with a yank, sending her stumbling after you as you started leading her away from her friends, "I need full and complete access to your body, right now!"

"W-well do you have to be so rough?" Sarah still put up a meagre resistance, lagging behind as she clearly still wanted to talk, but she stopped trying to wriggle free.

"I can be loving and sensual and we can be here all day and night or I can try to get this over with as fast as possible."

For a moment Sarah seemed to be chewing over your words but eventually let out a sigh,

"Fine.... Go nuts I guess...." She sounded like she thought it was her entirely her decision to graciously allow it.

"We'll come by in a bit then to take our turn I guess." The dirty-blonde shouted after you, still stuck in the same spot.

"Wha - Hey! You need to help!" Sarah immediately went into a panic to try and yell at her friends, only now trying to wriggle free just to yell at them better, but you held her wrist tight and dragged her along, completely helpless to resist you.

"We need to tell the other moms!" The pale-blonde added helpfully, "Someone needs to watch our kids."

That bit of reasoning quickly knocked the wind out of Sarah's sails and with a scoff that only you could hear now she stopped struggling and began to helpfully follow along,

"For fucks sake... they better not leave this all to me...."

"They won't." You reassured her.

"Yeah I ho - How far do we need to go? I still need to watch my son's game!"

You had gone several dozen meters from the parking lot and were still going, abducting this woman into the far, abandoned corners of the park, towards the edges of the mowed grass, but her only concern at the moment was still being a supportive mother. You needed to fuck her even more now.

"You don't want him to see you like this though do you?"

Any potential interruptions were still less than desirable.

"Well...no...."

Splitting the difference however, and more than a little bit because you wanted to do her as soon as possible, you eventually stopped just over the top of a hill and by a tree, the soccer field now just a dot in the distance, albeit still technically in eye sight. While you doubted she could actually make out anything she seemed satisfied enough, and you were about ready to burst the fly off your jeans, so releasing your grasp on her wrist you quickly dropped your pants letting your massive, throbbing hog bounce free.

Sarah winced at the sight of it, her lips puckering like she'd just bit into a lemon, but she quickly started to strip all the same, peeling her tight clothing off and tossing them to the grass haphazardly,

"Look I'm being nice here, so if you wanna fuck me, I guess that's fine then, just let me watch my kids game in peace while you do whatever you need too." She confidently lectured you while in her underwear, unhooking her bra and spilling out her small, yet clearly heavy from use, motherly tits..

While she went for her panties next, you couldn't help but give her breasts a squeeze now that they were on full display.

For a moment she flinched at the sudden, invasive touch, and you saw her face twist in outrage, but she quickly remembered her place and let it go, stopping with her panties halfway down while she let you have your fun. While her chest was small squeezing her soft breasts was as satisfying as ever. Having her pouting with her hands on her hips and panties halfway down as a great show to have for the game too. The power was almost as good as the actual act. She was getting impatient though, and in your own way so were you. As soon as you let her go you didn't have to say a word before she immediately flinched away, shook off her panties and got down on her knees.

lolhappy
lolhappy
17 Followers
12