Gullible Soccer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your cock immediately twitched in excited anticipation, but rather than even face your cock, she quickly got on all fours and spun around, sticking her pale ass in your direction - she nearly glowed in the sunlight she was so white,

"Alright you can have your fun... or whatever." She hesitated and you could hear the briefest shift in her tone as she seemed to remind herself that as far as your story went you were in genuine distress, "Just, try not to distract me." Dropping onto her belly, Sarah locked her eyes on the colourful dots in the distance apparently trying to make out enough to still be called a supportive mother.

"I'll try." You grinned to yourself as you took up the space between her legs and leaned forward to lay your cock between her cheeks.

As soon as you did, her wide, thick cheeks tightened and she gave a squeak as she nervously glanced over her shoulder at you for just a moment before returning to her attempts at deciphering the game.

It was one thing to feel your cock in the palm of her hand, but feeling your whole hog laid up the entire length of her crack, so close to her most intimate holes was another entirely. You spent about a minute just kneaded her tensed cheeks, squeezing them together around your cock. It wasn't for all that long really, but the longer you kneaded the more Sarah started to grunt in frustration and groan anxiously, until she finally snapped,

"Will you just put it in already? I thought you were supposed to cum inside me not feel me up!"

"Right right. Just grit your teeth so you don't bite your tongue." You didn't even try to hide your chuckle as you grabbed her by the hair to force her to keep her head forward and tilted back as you lifted up your hips and lined up your cock with her pussy using your free hand.

"ssss - oh fuck...." Sarah gave a hiss as you pulled her hair but quickly clicked her teeth together and gave a nervous, fearful groan as you lined up with her cunt.

You teased her a moment longer, keeping her head drawn back uncomfortably while you ran the head of your cock up and down her lips and gently prodding at her entrance, giving her a taste of just how much you were going to split her, pushing just a little further each time. At first she remained impatient, jaw tight in anticipation as you just continued to tease her fold, but as you slowly poked her, more and more, her grumbling of annoyance turned into a moan of horror.

"Oh god what did I agree too...." You heard her mutter a petulant whine to her voice.

That was all you needed to push forward. You started slow, steadily pushing inch after inch deep inside of her, a steady measured pace.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck!" Sarah started to hiss and curse more and more until your head slipped inside and spread her pussy as far as it would go, "Agghh fuck!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, echoing throughout the empty park with complete disregard for even the chance there was someone nearby.

Once pushed to her limit Sarah started to pull forward, trying her hardest to pull her hair out of you hands and hang her head, but you didn't budge keeping her head anchored back as you sunk more and more of your cock inside her. What she could do however was dig her fingers and toes into the grass in a desperate bid to brace herself through the pain. By the time you pressed your hips against hers, bottoming out and squeezing her womb against the rest of her guts, there were short trenches in the dirt where her fingers clawed through the grass and her toes were bent back as far as they could go as she pushed them against the grass,

"I'm not gonna make it. You said hours?" Sarah moaned her mind already foggy for merely slipping inside of her.

Shaking your hips and settling inside her you grunted out,

"Yeah, four or five minimum." Glee in your voice.

If Sarah picked up on it or not, it didn't matter as you started pumping your hips. She gave a gasp as you pulled out and another moan as you pumped back in.

"Oh god. Cindy and Blake better get here soo- oooh g-ahh!"

You let go of Sarah's hair to better position yourself now that she was screwed on tight to your cock with nowhere to wiggle away, and immediately she hung her head and began to moan in horror, but as you grabbed her by the waist and started to pump her complaints turned into senseless yells as you began battering her womb.

Her wide, pale white hips beneath you clapping with every strike of your own as you buried yourself inside her with every deep, hard thrust.

"S-slow down!" There was a clear desperation to her voice, but that still sounded like another demand to you.

Dropping your full weight onto her and squeezing the air from her lungs, you placed a hand on the top of her head, almost comfortingly, if not for the fact you were pushing down, keeping her face pinned to the dirt as you continued bouncing your hips against hers. Most of her tiny frame save for her wide hips and her legs - feet kicking against the grass - disappeared beneath you as she was nothing but a helpless hole now.

"Not happening." You growled happily into her ear, "I need to fuck you until you can't remember your kids names."

In lieu of a response she stretched her arms out and looked to be trying to push herself up, but with your full weight on her and your hips crashing down rapidly all her arms did was wobble in vein.

Seeing that you couldn't help but laugh, at her futile attempts, at the power you had over her, at her unwilling ignorance,

"You're gonna break my fucking pussy! You're too big!"

"You just need to be worn in!"

Apparently seeing her complaints were falling on deaf ears and her struggles were completely useless Sarah once again accepted her fate, submitting to your whims, arms going slack as the fight left her body. She however didn't stop her cursing or her panicked groaning as you pounded away and she continued attacking the poor turf, grabbing clumps of grass and kicking her bare feet against it as she had no choice but to bear your assault on her pussy.

This complete stranger, this protective mother, so suspicious of you and rightfully so failed to listen to that cautious voice in her head and now she was your toy completely at your mercy beneath you in broad daylight. It was too good for you to hold back. Although you were certain Sarah would argue the opposite, it wasn't very long before you felt your orgasm mounting as you continued bouncing, her pussy slowly starting to squelch and squish as her body betrayed her cries for mercy and started to trying to drown your cock out.

"Almost there. Load number one. You ready for another kid?" You teased, starting to get slightly winded from your own efforts dominating her.

"Yes! Please just fucking cum!" All Sarah seemed to hear however was that a break was nearly upon her.

Well that's what she thought at least.

So eager for the relief that she didn't seem to care about the long term one bit.

"Beg!" You rumbled as you picked up the pace, pounding harder and holding her head that much tighter in place.

"Just fucking cum! Fill me up already! Please please please!" Her cries while strained and somewhat warbly were starting to lose the venomous edge from before.

As you reamed her pussy the fight was now almost completely out of her and she was practically a mewling virgin teen beneath you.

"Please, what?"

"Please fill me up! Give me your baby! Whatever you want! Just cum!"

At such a heartfelt plea there wasn't anything you could do but comply. With a grunt through gritted teeth, you slammed back down one last time and began to unload inside of her. At the first throb of your cock, stretching and straining her already pushed to it's limit pussy, she began to whimper, but as your powerful load battered the walls of her womb and began to fill her belly she gasped,

"O-oh fuck I -" She stopped with another gasp as another crashed inside her womb.

You'd doubted she'd ever experienced quite the same feeling before, every inch of her pussy stretched around you, her guts rearranged to accommodate you and now your blazing hot cum filling her from the inside like a hot drink on a cold day. Entirely to toot your own horn, this was an experience for her to remember.

As you came, her mewling and yelping had finally stopped and she froze in a silent squeal, her pussy unconsciously squeezing around you until you'd finally squeezed off the last load inside her womb, leaving a sloshy mess inside her.

As soon as your orgasm came to an end and your jaw relaxed, along with the rest of you, you were quick to pull out, leaving Sarah to shudder and groan,

"O-o-oh gah-" She fell limp, her heels falling together as her kicking at the dirt stopped, as she could only pant in apparent exhaustion.

She only had a moments respite however, before you circled around in front of her, plopping down in the grass and lifted her head up by her hair,

"H-hey - ow ow ow! What do you -" She stammered rapidly and just as quickly reached for your wrist, but not quick enough.

Her complaints quickly turned to mumbles as you slippery, cum coated cock pushed past her teeth, stretching her lips tight around it as you unsympathetically plowed straight down her throat.

Her struggles were animated to say the least, but they were more of scandalized shock than genuine resistance. For all her flailing she didn't show any earnest attempts to pull off of you outside a panicked wriggling.

As soon as your head pushed into her tight, tender throat, still tight and unbruised from a life and motherhood missing a bitch-breaker like yours, you wouldn't have cared even if she tried harder to resist though.

You still pushed harder. Her throat was still so untrained, her husband clearly wasn't using her to her fullest, assuming he even could.... He got a kid out of her sure, but you were going to do that and so much more.

The brunt of her resistance was at the physics of the act more than anything else. Regardless of the pain however, a human throat was far more elastic than most women thought. She'd recover, so you had no qualms shoving her chin down to your balls with an appreciative groan for her sacrifice.

For all her complaining about wanting to ignore you and try to watch the distant dot of her kid, you had gone out of your way to be a nuisance. There wasn't much she could see through the tears in her eyes except your stomach as you started to pump her head faster and faster, thrusting your hip to meet her chin until you were making a noisy, schlorpy cacophony with her throat. Your balls slapping noisily against her chin, or rather her chin slapping against your balls.

As easy as it was to get lost in the tightness of her throat, lulled into a rhythm by the horrible music you were making from her throat you remembered to stop periodically to give her a moment to breathe. The first time you let her off, she tried to pull away, sit up and gasp out some expletive protest, but you held her hair tight, keeping her in place, and interrupted her with several slaps of your cock. She learned fast from there. She wasted breath trying to protest which made her gasp all the more desperately the second time, unable to do anything but pant, eyes squeezed shut as you gave her face several more wet, messy slaps with your frankly heavy pole, counting off how long she had to catch her breath before you continued your assault.

It very quickly became something of a rhythm game to you, this woman, this mother, who was just minding her own business, trying to be both a good mother and good samaritan, completely at your mercy. While it likely wasn't quite so fun for her by the fourth round she had picked up the rules without you having to say a word, making sure to take a deep breath by the last soggy slap to the face.

It only took a quick thirty minute or so assault on her womb and a couple minutes extra nearly choking her out with your cock and the fight was completely fucked out of her now. All her bluster and motherly responsibility completely overwritten by a good dicking.

That was always the best part. You nearly came again once it was clear she was properly broken, but you managed to hold back, partly because you had to keep stopping to let her up for air. You were hardly in a hurry though. Not until you heard the swish and crunch of footsteps in the grass approaching you from behind. You were so engrossed in Sarah's throat you didn't much care who it was until you heard the familiar voices,

"Jesus christ... you're really still going at her, huh?"

"Oh my god, Sarah, are you okay?"

Blake and Cindy had finally saw fit to find their way to you. Given what the dirty blonde, - who you presumed was Blake, was saying, it seemed apparent she was hoping you'd have been satisfied with your time with Sarah, despite her cool and casual demeanour while holding your cock before.

Cindy on the other hand was just looking down at Sarah in horror.

The red headed MILF was just laying limp on her stomach, face in your lap as you were bobbing her head like a fleshlite, her face as red as her hair and covered in spit and tears. Admittedly it wasn't a pretty sight.

Pretty hot though.

"Oh thank god you both finally showed up!" You quickly bark, your little game with Sarah coming to an immediate end as you grabbed hold of her head with both hands, holding her in place now as you sped up until your were full on skull fucking her.

For a moment her clammy hands started to grab at your wrists and paw at your thighs, but she wasn't in any state to continue her fruitless efforts for long,

"I thought I was gonna break her before you got here!" You weren't sure if you sounded as concerned as you wanted to, a difficult task when you were having as much fun as you were, but regardless, both Blake and Cindy's expressions turned serious as if they were now regretting their decision to dawdle, "Hurry up and get naked. I'm almost done with your friend... for now!" You panted out, pumping harder and harder.

Without a word both MILF's started to strip, even Cindy the apparent shyest of the three seemed to no longer have and reservations, quickly peeling out of her clothes and adding them to a pile where Sarah had deposited hers.

The sight of the serious MILF's bodies was enough to push you the extra inch towards the edge that Sarah's throat was bringing you too, and with a grunt you buried yourself inside her mouth and started to unload into her stomach, while she squeezed her teary eyes shut, giving a nasally whine as she could only brace herself for the deluge and hope you didn't drown her.

Just as you suspected, Blake was a fairly athletic woman, nothing spectacular, but she had a trim runners body with small but perky breasts. Cindy on the chubbier side however had a soft stomach and huge, heavy breasts with wide pink areolas. Both women stood side by side and at attention, watching you mercilessly feed their friend. They seemed unsure what to do in their present situation, naked in the park, when they were supposed to be watching their kids on the other side of said park. They just shifted nervously, waiting for an order. You were all too eager to give them one, but after you finished coming down from your second orgasm.

With a satisfied sigh, you pulled your sticky, slimy cock from Sarah's throat, a glob of cum spitting out after from her filled to the brim, backed up stomach as she collapsed in a heap, gasping and panting for air. You took an extra moment to squeeze a few extra drops out over her head, and over her shiny red curls before turning to the other two MILF's.

In the short time it took you to polish off your rod with Sarah, you took great note of both women's nipples stiffening in the open air.

Both had their attention glued to your cock now, and as you'd come to expect, Cindy was an open book, her face going pale in shock as she saw your member drenched in fluids after having left her friend a complete and utter wreck. Blake had a much better poker face still, but you finally noticed a crack in it, in the form of a twitch at the corner of her mouth in what looked like a dissatisfied frown.

They weren't getting out of this though, unless they wanted your cock to explode, or whatever they had assumed you meant.

"Get on top of each other." You eagerly pointed to the ground in front of you, stroking your slippery cock as you did.

You didn't even bother to hide your excitement anymore, that part of the game had run it's course, besides which, all of the women involved were in much too deep to back out now, even if they started to suspect you might've just been toying with them.

It took a bit of giddy directing on your part, but soon enough you had Blake laying flat on her back, and Cindy collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the ground and placing their pussy's right on top of each other, with the chubby blonde's wide hips right where you could grab them. Wasting no time to do just that, you slipped your meat straight between them, grinding against their pussy's and getting a synchronized shudder from the pair.

"Fuck that's good...." You sneered, not a hint of concern or urgency in your voice any more as you took your time teasing their slits, "What took you too so long to give your friend over there a break? She's really lucky you two showed up before I took her ass for a spin too, she barely held together for two holes back to back."

"We uh, had to get someone to watch our kids?" Cindy stammered, struggling to speak over her shoulder while no doubt new to the whole public threesome with a stranger thing.

"Had to tell our husbands too...." Blake grumbled out after. She seemed much more put together, but you were starting to think a stoic silence was her version of nervous.

Cindy gave a grunt of agreement as she apparently did the same.

"Oh-hohoho! You told your husbands about this?" You really had to wonder how that conversation went, just imagining that had tipped you forward and you lowered your cock, priming your head against her lips and slowly spreading them as her eyes slowly widened in response,

"Y-yeah, you said -ahh! It might be a few hours."

"Oh god... I need to tell... mine too...." Sarah gurgled, still face down in the grass and in a puddle of cum, apparently recovered enough to listen in if nothing else.

"That's probably a good idea, maybe when I get you ladies back to my place you can all tell 'em you'll be staying the night."

You gave a snicker to yourself as Sarah and Cindy groaned and Blake started to stammer as your cock began stretching her out.

12