Gulliver Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

On Griselda's return she persuaded her mistress that I had undergone sufficient entertainment for one day particularly as the morrow I should be present at the judgement on the Lady Petrova's husband. Griselda carefully removed me from the lady's apron pocket and gently restored me to my travelling cabinet.

I sat in my cabinet considering what I had witnessed. The coupling between the two ladies, although I had not seen such a thing before, would have been relatively unremarkable had they been of more human dimensions. Presumably a coupling between two adults of my size would have been an astonishing sight to the inhabitants of Lilliput.

What was amazing and worrying to me was the position of women in Brobdingnag. I had assumed, as is normal in all civilised societies I knew, that the women were subservient to men. The behaviour of the Lady Petrova and her maid Griselda had demonstrated that this was manifestly not the case in Brobdingnag although to first appearance it had seemed that men were the dominant sex.

I was wholly at the mercy of the Lady Petrova. I feel asleep with the knowledge that it would not be long before I would again be the occupant of that monstrous translucent dildo. Into what orifice would the lady introduce me? Her own I had experienced. Would I next be thrust into Griselda, or the messenger squire, or whom? My last troubled thought was that intercourse with mammalian animals was not unknown in my culture.

End of Chapter Three.

This is the fourth chapter of the parts expunged from the published Gulliver's Travels.

Chapter Four

+++

Griselda anoints me again. The fate of traitors discussed. Griselda kisses me. I am precipitated into a delicate position. My attendance at the trial arranged.

+++

I may inadvertently have given the impression at the end of the previous chapter that the day was far advanced because I fell asleep. The events described had occurred in the forenoon. I was still enfeebled by my bruising and required more repose than is normal.

In the middle of the afternoon Griselda returned, woke me up and applied another coating of her ointment. She informed me that the Lady Petrova was closeted with her Majesty the Queen and they were probably deciding the fate of the discovered rebels. During the following discussion between us she sat me between her breasts so that she could hear me clearly without the necessity for me to raise my voice beyond a loud tone. I admit that being naked in a lady's cleavage was a pleasant sensation.

I enquired whether there would be a trial before sentence was passed. Griselda told me that the rebels could request a trial but if they were found guilty after a formal arraignment they would be sentenced to the standard fate for failed rebellion. All those found guilty would be executed in a terrible manner.

I made bold as to enquire of the fate to which they would be doomed. Griselda asked what the custom was in my country. I explained the ancient punishment of hanging, drawing and quartering and that this was now generally superseded by the headsman's axe or the hangman's rope.

The punishment in Brobdingnag for treason was set as follows. The miscreants would have their limbs broken by heavy hammers. Their still living bodies would be lowered into a deeper than normal grave and the executioner would pour liquid pig excrement into the grave until the victim died from drowning. The executioner was paid according to the length of time that the victim survived. An average executioner would take several hours. A skilled executioner would take a whole day. The injuries to the victim's limbs prevented them from rising except by flexion of the body and neck, which caused intense pain in the shattered limbs. The rebel's family was required to stand around the grave until the victim was completely immersed in the liquid excrement.

It had been several generations since this punishment had been inflicted yet it was the only penalty available on conviction. It was usual for rebels and traitors to confess their guilt and to throw themselves on their Majesties' mercy. Their Majesties were esteemed for devising appropriate punishments that were not invariably fatal but extremely unpleasant.

The Lady Petrova was the Queen's closest advisor and except for her sex would have been regarded as equivalent to our Prime Minister. A noble gentleman nominally held that office but probably had less influence on their Majesties. As the Lady was also the King's cousin she was able to advise him as well.

I wondered aloud whether her husband's treachery had not compromised the Lady Petrova's status. Griselda found the idea amusing. The Lady had been married to her husband to moderate his influence and to prevent him from becoming a successful rebel. His plot had failed partly through the Lady's agency in recruiting, through intermediaries, her husband's mistresses to the Queen's secret service, and partly because of the network of informers that were employed by the Lady.

Griselda expected that as part of the punishment the Lady Petrova would be divorced from her husband but would retain his whole fortune and estates. The Lady could then choose a husband more to her own liking or set up a harem of suitable males if she did not wish to remarry although the remarriage would not be a bar to the creation of the harem. I have to use the word 'harem', unsuitable though it may be, from failure to discover a convenient word in the English tongue to describe a stable of males kept for a Lady's exclusive use.

I asked how the morrow's proceedings would be conducted. Griselda replied that they would be held in the great hall of parliament. The King and Queen would be seated in state. The rebels would be brought in. If, as expected, they admitted their guilt, the King would pass sentence. The whole proceedings would be completed within an hour. If the rebels, or some of them, sought a trial then that trial would commence in the afternoon and would be completed by the evening. Sentence in either case would be executed on the following day.

The Lady Petrova would be seated at the Queen's left hand. She wished that I should be present to see the proceedings but it would not be appropriate for me to be with the Lady as my presence might detract from the solemnity of the occasion and her formal attire did not include an apron with a pocket in which I could be concealed. She had arranged with Griselda that I should be conveyed in a pocket in Griselda's formal apron but that I would have to be concealed as I had been during the entertainment of the messenger.

I agreed that I would appreciate being present and thanked Griselda for her consideration. This also seemed to amuse her. She announced her intention of kissing me. I did not understand how this could be done, given our comparative sizes, but she grasped me around the waist and bore me to her lips. They opened as I was brought close. Griselda turned my body so that I was parallel to the ground and her lips closed over my whole body. They pressed gently against me before she opened them again and inserted me feet first into her mouth. Her lips closed briefly around my head as I was prostrate on her tongue. She then withdrew me from her mouth and replaced me in her cleavage.

She enquired whether I had found her kiss pleasant. I dissembled and replied that it was an interesting experience. She found my reply unsatisfactory and repeated the whole process. She then repeated her enquiry. I replied that her lips and mouth were soft and sweet scented. She laughed which shook her breasts so much that I was precipitated through her cleavage down until her breast support garment caught my descent. Her cleavage closed above me trapping me in the central triangular space below her breasts. It was fortunate for me that Griselda's breasts were so firmly shaped. In a similar position on the Lady Griselda I would have been crushed by her slightly downward declining bosom.

Griselda inclined her body forward and introduced a thumb and forefinger to return me to my previous position in her cleavage but with my head and shoulders free.

She took a notion to show me the apron that she would wear to the trial. She walked from my chamber to her bedchamber. I found the ride to be a delight, comfortably cushioned as I was by yielding warm breasts. The apron was kept in a cupboard and sheathed in tissue. Griselda spread it across the bed. It was in dazzling white and would cover her from neck to ankle. The wide spreading skirt was pin tucked and embroidered in whitework. The shoulders were trimmed with frills, as were the crossties at the back, which passed through loops on the waistband and tied in a formal bow in the centre of the back. High on the breast of the apron was a square pocket at approximately the position I now occupied on Griselda.

She put me into the apron pocket to demonstrate that I would be easily accommodated. The top edge of the pocket was a strip of lace. If I stood upright this lace would conceal my face yet I could see through it. The rest of the pocket and indeed the whole apron were in a stiff fabric that would conceal me. If I had the lace finger on my head I would be invisible even to someone standing close to Griselda. I indicated my approval of this arrangement.

Griselda replaced me in my soft nest and returned to my chamber. She placed me back in my travelling cabinet and carefully tucked me into my cot before making her farewells. I fell asleep unaccountably dreaming of massive lips swallowing me.

End of Chapter Four.

Editor's Note:

This is the fifth chapter of the parts expunged from the published Gulliver's Travels.

Chapter Five

+++

Griselda conveys me to the trial. The trumpeters assail my hearing. The prisoners and their guards enter. The steaming cauldron is a warning. The traitors plead and the King decrees their several fates. Griselda places me in an embarrassing situation.

+++

I awoke to find that my dream had turned to near reality. Griselda was cradling me in her hand and her lips were pressed against my body, covering my body from head to toe.

She desired me to don the translucent corset. The Lady Petrova had ordered that I should be immobilised and silenced lest by any inadvertent movement or outcry I should interrupt the solemnity of the trial of the traitors.

I signified my reluctant consent but requested that Griselda should return me to my cabinet to make my ablutions. She instructed me to perform my toilet with dispatch because it was imperative that she reached the great hall of parliament in time to obtain a convenient vantage point. She placed me in her formal apron's pocket as she opened my cabinet.

I was distressed to find that a modification had been made to the pocket since yesterday. A slit had been made to the rear of it, not as large as the slit in the Lady Petrova's apron, but large enough for me to pass through.

Griselda listened to my uneasy protestations and explained that this slit was provided in case there was any possibility that I might be discovered. I could be passed through the slit to be concealed between or indeed beneath her breasts safe from accidental harm or official inquisition. No court officer would be likely to pursue enquiries into such a delicate part of even a maid's anatomy. She would position me in her cleavage as we approached the court and replace me in the pocket when she had reached a suitable place. To provide cover for this adjustment she would have a small lace handkerchief in the pocket.

Once I had completed my hasty toilet Griselda fitted the corset to me, locking my arms by my side. I accepted the necessity for the gag with diffidence. Griselda adjusted it with nimble fingers before replacing me in her apron's pocket and covering my head with the severed lace glove finger. I could see from my lofty perch yet I would be invisible to Brodingnagian eyes.

Griselda made her way to the parliament building at speed. I had never moved so fast in any means of locomotion. Had I not been cushioned by her ample breasts and suspended in the pocket the motion would have shaken my frame to its limits. I was bounced against her yielding bosom as if against a pile of the softest down filled mattresses.

On arrival in the vicinity of the parliament she reached her hand into the pocket and pushed me through the slit into her cleavage. It was fortunate that the press of people forced her to walk slower or the movement of her massive mammaries would have crushed me. I was sorely squeezed by the time she reached the gallery reserved for those of lower status.

She reached through her pocket and retrieved me under cover of her handkerchief. Once I was placed where I could view the proceedings she withdrew the handkerchief from the pocket before replacing it around me.

She was seated in the front row of the gallery. A yawning gulf stretched below us. The drop seemed as deep as the cliff that Shakespeare is reputed to have used in his drama of King Lear. I began to feel dizzy at the height. This was an unusual sensation for me as I have climbed many a lofty mainmast while at sea. Yet such a mainmast would be of little use to the people of Brobdingnag except perhaps as a knitting needle.

The crowd of nobility below were buzzing with conversation that struck my ears like rumbles of distant thunder. The King and Queen's thrones were in position at the end of the hall. Before them a large railed off space was reserved for the prisoners.

Griselda found that her neighbour was Richenda, an old acquaintance in another Lady's household. I gathered that they had not met for some months. While they exchanged gossip I found that the drone of their whispering voices was soporific. I bent my legs and dropped down into the pocket for a doze while we waited for the proceedings to commence.

I woke as the noise in the hall beneath us was silenced by a blast of heralds' trumpets. Had my hands been free I would have covered my ears from the painful impact of the brassy sound. Restrained as I was, all I could do was to thrust my head through the slit and muffle my ears in Griselda's cleavage. She leant forward to observe the heralds. Her breasts swung together presenting me with an urgent dilemma. Either I could withdraw my head and be deafened or I could remain where I was and be suffocated. Fortunately for me the trumpeting ceased while I had breath. I resumed my position with my covered head protruding from Griselda's pocket.

The King and Queen entered followed by the Royal Justicars in procession. They ascended the dais. The Justicars positioned themselves either side of the thrones at a lower level. The King raised his right hand. The prisoners were brought forward. Each was secured in a translucent corset with their hands fixed at their sides and each was wearing a translucent gag. Restrained as I was in miniatures of their bonds I could pity their condition. My concern increased when Richenda whispered that they had been confined like that since their womenfolk had overpowered them.

That drew my attention to the prisoners' escorts. All were noble ladies in court dress. One or two held the manacled arms of each man. The Lady Petrova's husband was the prisoner at the head of the procession closely held by a lady at each arm. Another two ladies pulled him with leashes attached to his neck. Griselda informed her neighbour that these were indeed his four mistresses.

I was surprised at this overt display of matriarchal power, so foreign to the apparently male dominated Brobdingnagian society. It seemed incongruous, yet not a matter for remark among those assembled in the gallery, that such apparently powerful men were pinioned and guarded by women.

The prisoners were paraded in a line facing their Majesties and led to the back of the railed off area, close to the audience, but at the furthest possible distance from the thrones.

One of the Justicars stood forward, bowed to their Majesties, and then announced the punishment that would be meted out to rebels and traitors if convicted, viz. breaking of the limbs followed by slow drowning in liquid pig excrement while laying at the bottom of their open graves. He then made a sign to the trumpeters. One sounded a single note.

Every person present, including their Majesties, applied a handkerchief to their nose. Griselda did not use the small lace handkerchief in the pocket with me but a large one that had been tucked in the apron's waistband. As she lifted it a strong pungent but pleasing scent wafted over me.

There was a heavy rumble of wheels from the main entrance. Four men appeared dragging a huge steaming cauldron containing a brown liquid in a quantity that could have floated one of our largest men-of-war. It was pulled directly in front of the prisoners. Each woman guard buried her nose deep into her handkerchief. The prisoners had no such relief; nor did I.

That was the only time I smelt Brobdingnagian pig excrement. I never want to smell it again. As fast as I could in my encumbered state I thrust my head through the slit and into Griselda's cleavage. The stench penetrated even there but was slightly ameliorated by the perfume on her skin.

The cauldron remained in place for about five minutes before it was taken out of the great hall. After its departure there was much flapping of fans and waving of handkerchiefs. Griselda later informed me that every person present had been obliged to change their clothing as soon as they could because the stench of the pig excrement was clinging and persistent.

The Justicar stood forward again. He announced that the prisoners had been shown the implement of their demise should they seek to be tried and were then convicted. He emphasised that there was no lesser punishment provided for in the laws of Brobdingnag. Each prisoner, one by one, starting with the apparently lesser offenders, had their gag removed and was asked whether he wished to enter a plea and stand trial or whether he would admit his traitorous designs and throw himself at their of their Majesties' mercy. Everyone agreed to plead for mercy.

The Queen whispered in the King's ear. He nodded and then stood up. The crowded hall held its breath. He announced that all except the chief offender, the Lady Petrova's husband, would suffer the same punishments.

The first part was that each would be taken to another Lord's demesne and would become the servant of the meanest female scullion on that demesne. They would have to obey that scullion in everything. Their sustenance, their apparel and even their lives would depend on that scullion's whim. They were to be restrained as they now were for not less than twelve hours a day and any liberty beyond that twelve hours was to be at the scullion's discretion. The scullion was to be paid a small monthly allowance from the royal treasury and given orders to make the prisoner's life unpleasant. If the scullion did not make the prisoner's life sufficiently unpleasant in the view of the local magistrate who would be required to make unannounced visits the prisoner and the allowance would be passed to another scullion.

The King paused while the Justicar read out the name of each prisoner and the demesne to which they would be sent.

There were groans and giggles as it was realised that each had been sent to the demesnes of Lords who had no cause to love them.

This part of the sentence would be for a minimum of five years and would be reviewed after that date by the King's Justicars to see whether the offender had been sufficiently punished and was appropriately contrite.

The second part of the sentence was that the offender was immediately and forthwith declared divorced from his wife. In recognition of her part in the foiling of the plot she would retain the offender's rank, title and estates as long as she did not attempt to communicate with the offender. After five years the condition would lapse but the wives were warned not to attempt to rehabilitate the offender without specific permission from the King's Justicars.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers