Gulliver Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

In the morning Griselda returned me to my abode. I was able to bathe, shave, and dress myself in clean apparel suitable for an appearance at court before Griselda took me, house and all, to Glumdalclitch. I was unable to make my farewells to Princess Petrova who was still unable to leave her bed. Griselda assured me that I would see the Princess at court within a few days. She kissed me before handing me back to Glumdalclitch's care.

Glumdalclitch, young as she was, seemed aware that my sojourn with Lady, now Princess Petrova, had not been without incident. She fussed about my physical condition and insisted that I should be fed especially nourishing victuals for my first few days back with her.

When Princess Petrova returned to court I was able to thank her formally for her care for me. Petrova, Griselda and the Queen were aware that my thanks were a matter of form only.

Later that day Griselda was able to speak to me privately. My protector Glumdalclitch was prepared to let me alone with Griselda, but she hovered protectively close to me when Princess Petrova was around.

Diffidently I asked Griselda whether the Princess had recovered from the Queen's ire and assault. Griselda seemed to think that assault was an overstatement. The Queen, the Princess and Griselda herself regarded such antics as sexual amusement. The Princess, while temporarily incapacitated by the last encounter, had coupled with the Queen at least twice since and in the Queen's own dungeon. Sometimes the Queen was the aggressor. Sometimes the Princess was. Sometimes they were both impaled by the Ladies-in-Waiting. What never happened was that a male would be the aggressor. Men were subservient to their women in all sexual activities, even His Majesty the King.

I asked whether they had identified the Royal spy within Princess Petrova's household. This made Griselda indignant. The spy had been identified. She was a second cousin of Griselda's apparent friend Richenda. She was still retained as a maid but precautions were taken to ensure that nothing but good reports could be made to the Queen. The spy had been given an experience in the dungeon as an example of what the dungeon was intended to be used for. A covert warning had been implied that any servant found breaching her mistress's confidences might be the continual occupant of the dungeon to be used by anyone.

I felt some regret at parting from Griselda. To this day I have pleasant memories of sleeping between her breasts and her concern to protect me even against Royal wrath.

End of Chapter Six

At this point my narrative resumes that published during my lifetime and ends the parts expunged by my cowardly acquiescence to the laws governing what it is permissible to print in my lifetime.

I remain, as always, yours &c,

Jonathan Swift

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers